Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

De fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 2

934 21 6
De fanyi__

Chapter 2

    The entire eleventh class was silent, and the atmosphere was delicate.

    Jiang Yu felt that he couldn't bear it anymore, since he was promoted to the second year of high school, he has rarely lost his temper.

    But the person in front of him, with the look of being able to handle him with ease, is really dazzling.

    Jiang Yu slowly closed his fingers, pulling his joints left and right, making a few soft "clicks".

    It looked like he was going to punch someone.

    He raised his hands in mid-air, but Jiang Yu smelled something, his upturned nose moved slightly, and his expression was blank for a moment.

    At the same time, a soft voice squeezed in unexpectedly -

    "Hello classmate, if you don't mind, I can be at the same table with you."

    Jiang Yu's fist failed to hit it.

    Nan Fu followed the sound, and there was a little boy standing next to the empty seat that he hadn't chosen before. He seemed to be afraid that she would refuse, and he wrung his hands with each other, looking embarrassed.

    Nan Fu has always been soft but not hard.

    If others are cruel, she will be even worse.

    But after all, it was the first day of transfer, and she had just promised the head teacher not to cause trouble.

    At this moment, a classmate was kind enough to help, and it didn't make sense to slap him in the face.

    Nan Fu picked up her schoolbag, didn't look at Jiang Yu again, and went straight to the little boy and sat down.

    Zhou Ziyun was originally afraid that Nan Fu would refuse, but he was completely relieved seeing this, and secretly glanced at Nan Fu with a blushing face.

    The Great War of the Century was forcibly interrupted, and Shen Jia felt that it was extremely boring.

    He glanced at Nan Fu, who was obviously not afraid of things, and Jiang Yu, whose face became more and more gloomy because of the failure to break his head, and then sighed embarrassingly.

    Just when the class bell rang, everyone dispersed like birds and beasts.

    Shen Jia's seat was in front of Jiang Yu, and Zhou Yang was at the same table as him. He sat back and saw that Jiang Yu still didn't move, so he could only persuade him, "Brother Yu, why don't you...forget it? Tai Luo is here."

    As soon as the words fell, Luo Tai shouted from the podium: "That classmate Jiang Yu, class is over, go back and sit down." Jiang

    Yu looked away, kicked the seat that Nan Fu had sat on, and made a few bangs It caused Luo Tai to read a few more words.

    Well, Liang Zi is finally settled.

    This class is chemistry class, Jiang Yu took out the chemistry textbook from the belly of the table.

    After listening for a while, he didn't listen to a word Luo Tai said.

    He smelled it just now, the moment Nan Fu approached, there was a faint sourness in the air, like lime but not quite.

    Jiang Yu frowned slightly and rubbed his nose.

    The smell was so present and aggressive that he could almost be convinced immediately that the new classmate was suppressing him with pheromones.

    Luo Tai asked Nan Fu to introduce himself on stage, and sent her a set of teaching materials.

    The originally empty desks were suddenly filled.

    It doesn't make much difference to Nan Fu to just bite the bullet and go to class.

    She was staring at the textbook with a complicated expression when her new deskmate suddenly poked her wrist, and then took out a pink love pen from the little white rabbit pencil case.

    "Here," Zhou Ziyun pushed the love pen to Nan Fu, "You don't have a pen today, right? I'll give you this."

    Nan Fu stared at the pink heart on the pen: "..."

    After a moment of silence, she still lowered her head Thank you so much.

    "My name is Zhou Ziyun, what's your name?"

    "Nan Fu."

    "Then Nan Fu, you must remember that you don't mess with Jiang Yu again."

    Zhou Ziyun jumped up the topic very quickly, he frowned, and said a little scared: "I heard that Jiang Yu forced a classmate to transfer to another school when he was in the first year of high school. I 'm watching."

    Nan Fu didn't speak, and glanced at Jiang Yu on the other side of the aisle.

    He seemed a little tired and didn't listen to the class. He put his hands on the table and buried his head in sleep. The thin cloth wrapped the outline of the boy's arched shoulder blades, and a delicate and smooth neck was exposed under the open collar of the school uniform.

    It turned out to be an undifferentiated child.

    Zhou Ziyun bit his lower lip, seeing that Nan Fu didn't even ask why, he had no choice but to say: "Don't pay too much attention to what happened just now, he has always been like this in school, with the Jiang family's reputation, even Teacher Luo dare not provoke him."

    There is only one Jiang family in Rongcheng who can be named, and Nan Fu has heard of it a little. In her previous life, she didn't go to No.7 Middle School, and she was already twenty-four years old when she met Jiang Yu.

    Although Jiang Yu was very irritating back then, he was far from being as arrogant and unruly as he is now.

    But Alpha, who didn't have a temper when she was young, she can understand, and it is impossible to really get angry with Jiang Yu based on the nodding acquaintance in the previous life.

    It was quite interesting to choke with him just now, just to see how angry he was.

    I didn't expect the kid to be so careless.

    Zhou Ziyun was still waiting for her response, Nan Fu didn't know what to say, so he gave a faint "hmm".

    "..." Zhou Ziyun felt that he had said so much in vain, "You don't hate a person like him?"

    Nan Fu closed his hands on the textbook, and after a while, he said thoughtfully: "Is it annoying? Why do I feel so cute."

    Like a cat with teeth and claws.

    As soon as the bell rang for the last class in the morning, students from all classrooms rushed out, and the long corridor was crowded with people outside.

    After the rush hour passed, Jiang Yu went to the school cafeteria.

    There are two places to eat in No.7 Middle School, one is the cafeteria, and the other is the small restaurant.

    In all fairness, the food in the cafeteria of the No. 7 Middle School is not bad, because it is private, and the chefs hired are quite good, but Jiang Yu hardly goes there, he thinks there are too many people.

    When I entered, there were only a few scattered tables of people in the small restaurant, most of them were couples, and it looked a bit annoying.

    He was about to go to the front desk to order food when he suddenly heard a person answering the phone from the stairs next to him.

    "I really don't know what Nan Fu's eyes are. She actually said that young master Jiang is cute. Jiang Yu probably thought it was unbelievable for him to listen to this."

    Unexpectedly, when he heard his name mixed with Nan Fu's, Jiang Yu moved a lot. Suddenly, his face became numb.

    The man said again: "But having said that, the new classmate is good, but her self-control is too strong. I sat so close to her, and I didn't smell a little bit of pheromone on her body."

    Jiang Yu frowned. .

    Haven't smelled her pheromones?

    But in the classroom in the morning, he could smell it quite clearly.

    Jiang Yu touched the back of his neck.

    I don't know what's going on, but it's been getting hot here and there recently.

    "I won't tell you, Jin Xiuming from the class next door is still waiting to invite me to dinner, just watch it, just an Alpha like a new classmate, who likes our weak little O the most, within a week, I will absolutely It can be hooked."

    Then came the sound of footsteps walking away.

    Just at this time, the waiter in the small restaurant smiled and said, "Student, do you still order meals for one person today?"

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    This "return" is really disgusting.

    Shen Jia and Zhou Yang finished their meal before Jiang Yu, and after meeting up, the three of them went back to the classroom together. When they entered, they found that Nan Fu was already sitting on the seat.

    There's no one around right now, so it's a good opportunity to strike up a conversation.

    Shen Jia was about to lean over, squinting her eyes, and caught a glimpse of Jiang Yu's gloomy gaze on the back of Nan Fu's head.

    He withered immediately.

    Jiang Yu didn't let go of his words, which meant that he had nothing to play with.

    I don’t know when Nan Fu has changed into her school uniform. Instead of wearing cool black, the blue and white make her look greener, and the indifference of her body has dissipated a bit. Her slender legs can’t be stretched under the desk. open.

    When she heard the movement at the back door, she turned her head, leaning on the back of the chair with her elbows, her eyes were raised, and her casual demeanor didn't seem to be looking at people, but seemed to be provocative.

    Jiang Yu sneered as he recalled the cute words he heard in the small restaurant.

    But your mother love.

    That's so cute.

    Nan Fu suddenly stood up.

    Not to be outdone, Jiang Yu twisted his wrist.

    He also felt uncomfortable that the fight in the morning had to be interrupted. Nan Fu wanted to do it, and he had exactly that intention.

    Just when Jiang Yu was about to punch him, Nan Fu walked past him.

    Then stood still in front of Shen Jia: "Excuse me, is this classmate Shen Jia?"

    Shen Jia didn't expect that Nan Fu came to him, so he stuttered: "Yes, I am Shen Jia."

    "Listen to what Classmate Zhou said, You keep the roof key of this building?"

    "...Yes."

    Nan Fu slowed down his tone a little: "Can you lend me one?"

    "Oh, good." Shen Jia went back to her seat to get it He took out a bunch of keys and took out another one, "No need to match them, I have plenty here."

    Although the script of the pickup was different from what he thought, but fortunately, he was able to talk to the new classmates.

    Say a few words today, say a few words tomorrow, and you can be friends the day after tomorrow.

    Thinking of this, Shen Jia increased the smile on his face: "I don't give it to ordinary people, but if you go to the rooftop, you can't leave garbage. It's bad if the dean finds out."

    "I understand, thank you." Nan Fu After receiving the key, he staggered away from Jiang Yu's body in front of him without looking sideways.

    Jiang Yu almost couldn't hold back and beat him down on the ground.

    In the morning, I used pheromone to suppress him, and in the afternoon, I deliberately ignored him, which made him feel uncomfortable, very unhappy!

    "New classmate," Jiang Yu suddenly grabbed Nan Fu's arm, with a smile that was not a smile, "You are quite attractive, do you know that young birds usually have no good end."

    Nan Fu paused.

    There was a faint sparkle in his eyes, for no reason, and he felt that teasing him seemed to be the only fun thing in this school.

    She bent her lower lip almost invisibly, and responded with sideways eyes: "Did that catch your attention?"

    "If it caught your interest..."

    Nan Fu dragged out a long tone at the end, she paused deliberately, deep His eyes swept Jiang Yu up and down as if tantalizing.

    Jiang Yu moved her lips, and asked following her words: "It aroused my interest, so what?"

    "Then I'm sorry," Nan Fu broke away from his hand at will, with a careless expression, "I won't make an appointment."

    Standing next to the two of them, Zhou Yang laughed and let out a squawk: "Damn it, there are still people who can refuse Brother Yu's beauty these days... You are so fierce, you are indeed a powerful group!"

    Jiang Yu looked at Nan Fu Sitting back in his seat, the figure almost laughed angrily.

    This man is so fucking messed up.

    The Bauhinia Building is the teaching building for the entire second year of high school.

    There are a total of 30 classes in the second year of No. 7 Middle School. Except for the special class of Class 11, the lower the ranking, the more top students, and the lower the floor.

    In other words, most of the scumbags were on the fourth and fifth floors, and the rooftop naturally became a place for many people to do their private affairs.

    Nan Fu endured it for almost a day, but finally couldn't hold back, and went to the rooftop before evening self-study.

    When she opened the door, she found that the door was not locked at all.

    I went in and looked around, but I didn't see anyone inside.

    The sun was setting and the wind was blowing on the face, which couldn't dissipate the heat, but added to the depression.

    Nan Fu took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, and took a deep puff in the direction of the setting sun, and the discomfort in his chest faded a little.

    She's been feeling this way for the past two days.

    The new tablemate always smelled of pheromone faintly.

    The taste is very faint and the range is limited to her.

    In the final analysis, Nan Fu is an Alpha, and this situation really makes it difficult for her to judge whether the other party is about to reach the estrus period, or...

    Just as she was thinking, the trembling door on the rooftop was suddenly pushed open.

    Zhou Ziyun's eyes were red, and he staggered towards the glands on the back of his neck with one hand.

    When he got closer, he seemed to see Nan Fu here.

    Zhou Ziyun was stunned for a moment, and the sweet pheromones all over his body suddenly overflowed. He plucked up his courage, and grabbed Nan Fu's arm with a whimper: "Student Nan Fu, I, I seem to be in estrus... Can you help me?" Me?"

    Zhou Ziyun's pheromone had a very strong strawberry flavor, which an ordinary Alpha couldn't resist.

    However, Nan Fu lowered his eyelids and seemed to have no reaction to this.

    Zhou Ziyun couldn't help feeling a little panicked, with a hint of crying in his voice: "I'm sorry, I forgot to bring the inhibitor today... There is no one in the classroom at the moment, only you can help me, please, don't let me in school Make a fool of yourself..."

    Strawberry-flavored pheromones filled the rooftop.

    Zhou Ziyun felt the thin muscles on Nan Fu's arms tense up.

    He couldn't stop being secretly happy in his heart, and quickly lowered his head, ready to move his neck closer.

    Before finishing this set of smooth movements, Zhou Ziyun's arm was suddenly grabbed by someone.

    The next moment——

    "Ugh."

    An extremely depressed, painful, and uncomfortable retching ruined all the beautiful atmosphere.

    Nan Fu looked like he was facing an enemy, his face was so ugly that he smelled raw meat that had been sitting there for several days when he opened the refrigerator door.

    She let go of Zhou Ziyun, and quickly took out a small bottle from her school uniform trousers pocket, then pulled off the cap, pressed her head, and sprayed on Zhou Ziyun's glands.

    "It doesn't matter if you forget to bring the inhibitor," Nan Fu said, "I have it here."

    The strawberry-flavored pheromone of Omega slowly dissipated in the air, and Nan Fu's face gradually eased. The situation just now really made her scalp tingle.

    Fortunately, the inhibitor was sprayed in time.

    She was just about to breathe a sigh of relief, but when she lowered her head, she suddenly saw the boy's eyes of embarrassment and indignation.

    Nan Fu opened his mouth, and was about to explain to Zhou Ziyun.

    It's a pity that they didn't give her this chance at all. Zhou Ziyun quickly lifted his foot and kicked Nan Fu's knee: "An Alpha, with inhibitors with him? Are you fucking sick?"

    After scolding, Zhou Ziyun wiped He closed his eyes and ran away crying.

    "..."

    Nan Fu reeled from being kicked, she stared at the abrupt shoe prints on the clean school uniform pants for a while, her thick eyelashes drooped, and a shadow was cast under her eyelids.

    She thought to herself, you are right, I really have it.

    After a while, Nan Fu laughed at himself and took out another cigarette.

    "Hello." Before the

    cigarette was lit, a person suddenly walked out from the corner on the other side of the roof.

    Jiang Yu crossed his arms. He was in a great mood just after admiring his new classmate's slump. He leaned against the corner wall, looked at the person in front, and said cheerfully: "You carry inhibitors with you, and you are so repulsive to Omega pheromones? Couldn't it be an Omega too?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.9K 464 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...
17.2K 315 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
14.9K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...