All I Need

By jaydawayda__

get into it๐Ÿ’• More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

32

1.1K 34 6
By jaydawayda__

Tinkk:Tameriaa💗

" Paige girl what you doing?" I laughed as she was leaning on payton. " Kody come get yo kids." i yelled.

i got Paige moving her off my baby. Paige was the bad baby while payton was so sweet and nice. i loved them both.

i definitely loved how they both had different personalities.

over the time of having them my mom wanted to get back in my life but i didn't let her. she choose a man over me so ima choose my babies over her. how it should be.

" lemme holla at ya." Kody said coming to sit next to me.

" if you wanna talk about aries and dymond then no, i don't wanna hear that shit." I mugged him.

I didn't fuck with dymond because i honestly feel like she always be in competition with me, she the type bitch that throw rocks and hide her hands.

& I tried being there for her when her granny passed but she ignored me so ima continue to ignore her. she makes me feel like she hates me when im around.

so i just want to stay away from her and continue to take care of my kids.

and Aries, that bitch always taking dymond side like she her bitch or something. i can honestly say i miss her tho.

i wish i could be around for her while she's carrying a baby but it is what it is.

she always dick ride dymond and that's my only problem with her. other than that it's fuck both of them to be honest.

im thinking about moving to another state anyways so i won't have to deal with anybody but Kody and my kids.

" bruh come on bae, them been my dawgs for a long ass time and ain finna pick sides man." He said shaking his head.

" Kody i said what i said, you can go be in them bitches face i don't give a fuck. im moving soon anyways so do what you gone do." I told him.

" the fuck you mean you moving soon? Where?" He said sitting up getting mad. " on god stop playing with me son." He mugged.

" im not playing with you, i hate it here." I said grabbing Paige and putting her on my lap as payton watched tv on the couch.

" moving where?"

" I don't know yet, ima figure it out." I said putting a pacy in Paige mouth as she started whining then she got quiet.

" you stopped doing makeup tameria so what money you gone use to move? And you not taking the twins on my mama." He mugged.

" okay kody, im done talking." I said standing up and putting Paige on my hip going to the kitchen to fix her and payton a bottle.

" why you doing me like that son? Why you changing on the real?" He asked following me.

i honestly didn't feel like i was changing. I just felt like i wasn't finna keep letting people treat me how they used too.

" im not doing nothing but taking care of my kids." I told him putting paige in her bouncer to watch tv next to her sister.

" ight im done, we can co-parent but ain fucking with you no more dawg. ain do shit to you and you treating me like ima lame ass nigga. when i want the kids drop em off at my mama house and ima move in with her until i find a place." He said shocking me.

" ill continue to pay yo bills and shit but we done." He said walking off. i started crying because i never meant for this to happen.

" Kody!" I yelled following him. " im sorry. don't leave me pleaseee." I begged.

" now it's don't leave me? You was just done talking. Fuck outta my face, im done talking now." He said packing his clothes.

i cried going back to where to girls were and i just looked at them wiping my eyes.

damn im so fucked up.

.

Bandsss: mon'trell

" on my kids bum ass bitch you better get the fuck outta my face." I told this dumb ass girl that sucked me up from time to time.

" okay, and watch i get my brothers on you bands!" She yelled clapping her hands in my face like the ghetto bitch she is.

" ight bitch you acting like ion shoot people and i got sisters too the fuck." I mugged her as Khalil, domo, woody, and Draco bussed out laughing.

We at the park and this dumb ass girl started blowing on me cause i didn't text her back.

Like bitch we not in no fucking relationship Ain gotta text yo ass back.

" go get them bitches cause ion give a fuck!" She yelled.

" bitch watch yo mouth before i slap the fuck outta you." I told her cause i don't play bout my sisters ill rock her ass right now. Say i won't.

" bitch bitch-" she got interrupted by me slapping the fuck outta her causing her to stand there holding her face.

" he tried to warn you." Khalil laughed shrugging his shoulders.

she walked off crying causing us to start laughing. " bro you gotta chill real talk, hitting a girl ain't cool." Domo told me.

" ain gone cap to you boy, i don't give a fuck she should've watched her mouth." I said getting on my phone.

" ight ima bail you out cause i fuck wit you." He laughed and i dapped him up. " my nigga."

" bruh cookie fat ass always asking for some." Draco said shaking his head mugging his phone. " talm bout tell domo to bring me some cookies from McDonald's." He added causing us to laugh.

" boy you better go get that shit, pregnant aries ain't nobody to fuck with." Woody said and i agreed.

" hell nawl she better get her famous ass boyfriend." Domo said and i busted out laughing.

" that nigga really famous ass fuck, im proud of my bro." I said thinking about it. Life's great for that nigga i can't lie.

" yeah, he got that shit good. a loyal girl, baby on the way, and hella money. Must be nice all i fuck with is hoes that be fucking everybody." Khalil said and i nodded agreeing.

" on my son, i can't find no loyal girl for shit." domo said shaking his head.

" that's cause yall be fucking everybody, you might've been found yall india if yall wasn't being hoes too." woody simp ass preached.

" i got my heart broken nigga, fuck that bitch." domo said causing me to laugh. a bitch could never break my heart.

" you never cheated on dymond?" draco asked him and we all looked at woody.

" yea, that was in high school tho. i can't do my baby like that no more. dymond a real one and she loyal I'll never fuck over that for no bitch that ain't loyal." he preached once again.

" smart shit, ain gone cheat on my girl either." Draco smiled and i laughed.

" stay like that foreal and communicate yall a last forever." woody said.

" you slapped my sister nigga!" Some nigga yelled causing us to turn our neck in the direction that they were walking.

we started laughing at this short ass nigga that was yelling.

" yeah." I simply said to his short ass.

he ran up and we jumped the fuck outta him. " GET OFF MY BROTHERRR!" the hoe yelled.

" back up bitch." I kicked her causing her to fall and I laughed. i got up getting back to where i was sitting watching draco kick the brother in the head then walk off.

" now why you bring that nigga over here like he was gone beat my ass dawg?" I laughed asking the hoe.

" come on John." She said helping her brother up walking away.

" y'all ain't have to jump that man like that." A nigga walked pass laughing. i mugged him cause we don't know this friendly ass nigga.

" boy get yo ugly ass back." Khalil said mugging the boy.

then out of no where we heard shots causing me to push draco down while the rest of us shot back at the car that rode by.

" im hit!" Draco said as the shots stopped. i watched as he breathed heavily.

Howww? i pushed this nigga down dawggg.

" go get the fucking car dawg!" domo yelled holding down on draco wound. " i gotchu nigga." He said looking like he was holding his tears in.

i patted my pockets for my keys, me and woody ran to my car. i quickly drove around to where draco was and we got him inside.

i quickly drove off speeding. " keep yo eyes open dawg." domo told draco.

" hurry up! I can't let my dawg die!" Khalil yelled at me and i mugged him cause he see im doing 100 right now.

" if some happen to him it's on you bands, on god it is!" woody mugged me.

bruh why the fuck they so mad at me. " when his daddy find out, damn when Aries find out." Khalil shook his head.

" how you feeling bro?" Domo asked draco and when he didn't get a answer he looked like he was finna crash dawg.

i got the hospital and we quickly got help. we couldn't go to the back so we went to the waiting room.

" my little brother dawg!" domo yelled punching a whole inside these folks wall causing everybody to look at him.

" chill man." i told him causing him to quickly look at me and mug me.

" don't tell me to fucking chill dawg! ain gone blame this shit on you but you did have a big part! so don't tell me to chill!" He yelled at me.

" man Ain even finna argue with you but im fucked up bout this too. that's like my little brother too and ain mean to this to happen!" I spoke.

" shouldve never slapped that girl." Khalil said shaking his head.

" you did push him down, i respect you for that just shut the fuck up talking to me for right now." domo said walking out.

.
excuse any mistakess
voteeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.6K 74
Jazleen Bueno is a human living a simple life as a nurse. Her life is always in danger and it started when she was in college. Fear consumed her the...
109K 4.1K 31
Malikhi Jelani Anthony aka Major has had a horrible life and it just keeps getting worse until he meets Ashlyn Alora Washington aka Ash who has had i...
365K 12.8K 41
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
979K 38.1K 29
Raise ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ to this ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, and ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ this. When they turn out the lights, I'll be down in the ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค. Thuggin' eternal through my...