Heaven or Hell

By BlazeDX7

Let's not focus on Noah, Azure, Gojira, Titans and Jaegers. Let's leave and enter the realm of magic. The rea... More

Ethan Bio
Elis Bio
Prologue.
Episode 1. Let's get to know
Episode 2.
Episode 3.
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8.
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21.
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Epilogue

Episode 6

150 9 9
By BlazeDX7

The next day.

Location: Taal Volcano, Philippines.

We can see the lake of the Tall Volcano was no more. It was completely vaporize. Not a drop of water was left. Not only that, gigantic claw mark were seen in the giant hole in the middle of the vaporize lake. As a gigantic lizard like footpritns were seen coming out of the hole. The footprits kept moving, leaving the lake, leaving the volcano. As we can see the footprints ended at the ocean. As a gigantic shadow was seen going deeper into the water. Going who knows where.

Opening.

Changing scene.

Location: Yuki's home.

Chisato and Yuki were in the living room. They removed Elis armor. Only leaving his boxer. As Chisato had a green Glyph over Elis. Examinating his body.

Chisato: Broken left hand. A few broken ribs, his internally bleeding from his organs, both legs are broken, left eye was too injured, broken skull, a few of his fingers are broken, spine broken in different places, multiple deep stab in his body, a few punch mark now turn purple, a few teeth missing, heart seems to be beating quite slow.

Yuki: Oh my god she did a number on him. She nearly killed him.

Chisato: I did not think she would show up again. I thought she was killed in her last battle.

Yuki: Then how is she alive?

Chisato: I do not know...... but if she's back then there's must be more of her. I thought her sister was the only one left alive of her kind.

Yuki: Didn't her sister join the God Clan?

Chisato: She join us some time ago. I can't remember how long it's been. Her sister is the opposite of her. Not too mention their weapons and fighting style too.

Yuki: You think she'll appear again?

Chisato: Yes, but she won't show her face to Elis now that she knows I'm here. She may be strong but she can't compete against me.

Yuki: Good, I'm just worry for him. He manage to hold his ground. But he needed his friend help. Yet in the end they both lost. Even after the amount of damage they both gave her she just kept on coming back to life. How? What kinda magic is that?

Chisato: It's not magic. Her species are know for two things. Healing and durability. No other creature can match their level of durability and healing. The only way to match that is by pure magic. Yet her species doesn't use any sort of magic. That's another reason why they so dangerous..... I already inform the other Clans about this. They haven't giving an answer yet.

Yuki: We need to heal him. On his own it well takes months for him to fully heal.

Chisato: Don't worry. Just look at him.

Yuki saw Elis wounds slowly closing on their own.

Yuki: His healing fast? How? I never thought him healing magic.

Chisato: Question did you show him how to sense magic?

Yuki: More like I told how to do it.

Chisato: For him to heal this fast. He must have found a way to sense magic. This is the first step to unlocking everything. Now his magic powers well slowly come to him. In giving time he'll have everything. Including the Dojutsu and Divine Dividing.

Yuki: I'm still worry for him. If we hadn't made it in time he would had been killed. I can't even begin to imagine that. I need to be around him now. I can't let that happen. I can't lose him again.

Chisato: You must calm your heart down. I can understand you want to protect him. But he can't rely you at all times. He must know how to defend himself. This is the first time. There well be other times as well. From here on I well be his teacher. To be a God he must learn from another God. I should had done this from the beginning.

Yuki: I'm sorry..... I'm really sorry.

Chisato: Oh Ms Yuki *Pats her head* Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong. The love you have for him is something you should treasure with all your heart.

Yuki: Thank you Ms Chisato...... please don't take him away from me.

Chisato: What?

Yuki: You can't have him Ms Chisato.

Chisato: What are you talking about?

Yuki: I seen you giving him that look Ms Chisato.

Chisato: Ms Yuki-

Yuki: Don't lie to me. I am girl, I know when another girl likes a guy. They give that one look in their eyes when they decided they like someone. I saw that look in your eyes every time you look at Elis. Am I wrong Ms Chisato?

Chisato: ......

Yuki: Am I...... wrong...... Chisato?

Chisato: *faint smile* You are not wrong.

Yuki: I'm not sharing him with anyone. That include you Ms Chisato. I won't let you have him. I don't care if your a God. I won't let you.

Chisato: Love can be blind and deft. But love can conquer anything so they say. Yes I am in love with him. But let me ask you this. Is it wrong for me to fall in love? Is it wrong for me to feel love towards someone? Is it wrong to have feelings towards one person? Can't I let those feelings out? Is it wrong for me to feel that? I may be a God. But even Gods can fall in love. This was the same love his father felt towards his mother. There's nothing wrong with it. Isn't it?

Yuki: ...... I..... I.....

Chisato: I like someone. Many only want me for my body. But Elis is different is he not? Tell me, does he love you just because of your body or because the way you are? Your personality, how you act, how you smile, how you fight, how you train. He loves you because your you. I want that..... I want that kind love. I haven't felt that in nearly thousands of years...... so Please..... allow me to feel that..... please.

Yuki: ...... I can't say no after hearing all that. I can't deny someone happies. It would be wrong...... fine. We can share him. But only with one condition. That Ill be the first girl. The one at the top. Since I'm his first seems fair.

Chisato: I can live with that.

Yuki: And I'll be the first who does it with him.

Chisato: Well talk about that later.

Yuki: Huh?

Chisato: Nothing.

Yuki: You think you can beat me on taking his first time?

Chisato: Better body, greater the chances. So what you think of that?

Yuki: It's game on then. Just you wait.

Chisato: Never play with a God Ms Yuki.

Yuki: Hmnp.

They saw Elis fully heal.

Yuki: Good, now we wait for him to wake up.

They saw Elis body begin to glow light blue.

Yuki: What is happening?

Chisato: His Sacred Gear....... his bounding with it.

Inside Elis minds he wake up. Seeing nothing but darkness around.

Elis: What the..... where I am? Am I dead? Did that girl kill me?

He got up and look to his surroundings and saw nothing but darkness around him. An empty void of nothing.

Elis: What is this place? The after life? There's nothing but darkness. HEY!!! ANYONE HERE?!

No response.

Elis: Damn...... what do I do now? Am I all alone here....... No.... I'm not alone here. I'm never alone.

???: Indeed you aren't alone.

A bright blue light came from every direction. Lightning the dark void. Blinding Elis, however Elis eyes adjust it to the light. As he could see a giant white Dragón standing in front of him.

A normal person would be afraid of seeing a Dragón of such size in front of him. Yet Elis wasn't afraid what so ever.

???: Hello Elis. It's nice to finally talk you in person.

Elis: Your the voice that said divide earlier. Your my Sacred Gear, your Albion.

Albion: Indeed I am. Hello Elis. How have you my little friend? Everything okay there?

Elis: You sound so kind and caring.

Albion: Many think that just because I'm a Dragón that I'm a wild beast of fury and chaos. I am not. I am pretty calm and reasonable Dragón. It's very difficult to make me angry.

Elis: You saved my life. Thank you so much.

Albion: Don't thank my Elis. I'm not letting you die. I made that promise to your father. And I well not back down on it.

Elis: You knew my father?

Albion: I did, he saved my life. I told him if he ever needed it anything then I well do it. So he told me to be your secret gear. And here I am now. Ready to help you on anything.

Elis: How much do you know of him?

Albion: All there is to know of him. But telling you everything at once would probably mess with your head. So I well tell everything little by little.

Elis: So what happens now?

Albion: You haven't unlock the first level of my power. But I am able to talk to you in your mind now freely. I well help you in battle in the best way I can. I'll be there to support you with any problem that may come. If you need help on something or someone to talk to I'm here for you.

Elis: *smiles* This makes us friend.

Albion: *chuckles* Yep. Time to wake up Elis.

The light dissappears and Elis open his eyes again. He saw he was in the living room.

Elis: Ouch.... that hurt.

He saw Yuki and Chisato coming forward and hugging him.

Yuki: Oh Thank god your okay.

Chisato: You took quite the damage. You nearly die.

Elis: Hey I'm good. I'm fully heal aren't I.

Yuki: Don't scare us again like that okay? You gave us a heart attack.

Elis: *chuckles* Sorry *notices his wearing just his underwear* Hey why I am only wearing my underwear?

They let go off him.

Chisato: I had to check your body to see how injure you were. You took massive damage.

Elis: Thanks for healing me Ms Chisato.

Chisato: Oh? I didn't heal you.

Elis: Wait what?

Yuki: You heal yourself.

Elis: But I haven't unlock my magic yet.

Yuri: Remember when I told you to sense the magic around you?

Elis: Yea-....... Oh.

Yuri: Where you able to sense magic before you got attacked?

Elis: I was able to send the girl magic before I got attacked.

Chisato: That's your first step of using magic. From this point on you have magic in you.

Elis: How do I used it though?

Chisato: I well be teaching you magic from this point on. First step is to better sense the magic around you. After that is learning your own elements of magic.

Elis: Does that mean Yuki won't be teaching me magic anymore?

Yuki: ..... I-

Chisato: She well.

Yuki: Really?

Chisato: She well be teaching along side me. I can't separate two people that love each other.

Yuki: Thank you Ms Chisato.

Chisato: And because you allow me to share him along side you.

Elis: Sharing? What do you mean?

Yuki: I don't like the idea. But I decided to share you with Ms Chisato.

Elis: ......

Chisato: Can I have a kiss now?

Elis: Hold up, Hold up, Hold up. Didn't I mention I'm fine with just you Yuki? I also said that it's wrong for a guy to have multiple girlfriends? Who do you think I am Noah?

Back with Noah.

Noah: ....... What do I feel like Elis just insulted me?

Back with Elis.

Elis: And don't you need my approval for this?

Chisato: So you wanna break my heart Elis? I may be a grown woman already. But I have the heart of a maiden. Do you wanna break that? Do you wanna see me crie? Is that it? Your a monster. *about to cry*

Elis: No, No! I don't mean it like that Ms Chisato! I'm sorry! I'll be happy to be your boyfriend!

Chisato: Thank you.

Elis: Wait....... what just happen?

Chisato: I used fake crying to play with your kind heart. I knew you wouldn't be able to say no to me if you saw me crying.

Elis: ....... Woman's are evil.

Chisato: Now you better treat me better.

Elis: Do I have a say on this at least?

Yuki,Elis: Nope.

Elis: Of course.

Albion(Mind): Living the good life aren't you my little friend?

Elis(Mind): I guess so. Well it's not that bad. At least their both hot.

Albion(Mind): Pervert.

Elis(Mind): Hey.

Changing.

Back with Ethan at Mio home.

In Ethan room, Ethan was sleeping on his bed. His body fully heal, there wasn't even scratch on him. He was sleeping peacefully. But then in his dream he begin to hear the voice of the girl that nearly killed him.

Girl: An eye for an eye. Pain for pain. Power for power. It's a good offer. I never giving this offer to anyone. Why? I don't know. Many have beaten me far worse then you and your friend ever did. Yet they weren't able to truly kill me. But there was something add about you. Could it be feelings of attraction towards you? Perhaps, I don't understand it but I don't hate it. With that said, you my eye. That also applies you have my powers. So use them, you better know how to. I'll return in time back to you. Cause no matter where you are. I well find you dummy.

Ethan slowly started to wake up. Before he could open his eyes he felt something lick his face.

Ethan: What the...... I know who it is.

He slowly open his eyes and saw what lick his face.

Ethan: Hi red.

Red: Kru!

Red was created by Rin as a companion made for Ethan. But later on Ethan gave her to Mio. Red is besically the size of a house cat. If the normal house cat had hidden weapons inside.

Ethan: What are you doing here Red? I thought you were supposed to be with Mio.

Red: Kru?

Ethan: What? Did she send you to check on me? Adorable. But I'm fine.

Red: *lick his face*

Ethan: That's enough. Get off now.

Ethan sit up and saw he was only wearing his underwear.

Ethan: How the hell did I end up on my bed with my underwear?

He was about to get up but felt his hand touching something soft.

Ethan: Huh? Soft?

He lifted the bed sheets and finds Mio completely naked sleeping next to him.

Ethan: *Blushing* Mio!

Maria: *wakes up* What's with all the yelling?

Maria got out of bed completely naked.

Maria: What's wrong?

Ethan: *Blushing* Why are you naked!?

Maria: What's wrong with been naked? It feels great you know.

Ethan: *Blushing* That doesn't answer the question! Why are you naked?!

Maria: Want to touch me? I don't mind.

Mio: *Slowly wakes up* What's happening?

She saw Maria grabbing Ethan hands and forcing him to touch her breast.

Maria: *faint moaning*

Ethan: *Blushing* Hey let go off my hands!

Maria: Oh come on just touch me more! I have needs okay! Just one more time!

Ethan: *Blushing* Never!

Mio: *angry jealous* Why are you touching her breast?!

Ethan: It's not what it looks like!

Maria: Yes it is!

Mio: *angry jealous* YOUR CHEATING ON ME!!! YOU BASTARD!!!

She created a red Glyph and points it at Ethan.

Ethan: NO WAIT MIO-

*Boom*

Time Skip.

An hour later.

They were in the living room. All while Maria was putting some bandages on Ethan.

Maria: There, all nice and pretty. Looking good.

Ethan: Shut up.

Maria: Your so mean to me. What did I do now?

Ethan: Are you serious? Mio got the wrong idea thanks to you. Thanks to you I got send flying through the window.

Maria: You can't blame me for that.

Ethan: What is wrong with you?

Maria: I told you I'm a succubus. And as a succubus I have needs. I need someone besides me to at least touch me a bit.

Ethan: If you know that and you know Mio and I are dating then why the hell did you do it always?!

Maria: Wanna touch me again?

Ethan: Maria!

Maria: What? Succubus remember? I love doing this things.

Ethan: *sighs*

Maria: Wanna touch me again?

Ethan: I'm about to snap at you at any giving moment.

Maria: I like it rough and hard.

Ethan: God damn you.

Maria: I am already damn.

Mio: Ahem!

Mio came into the living room with her pajamas with Red on top of her head.

Red: Kru!

Mio: Hi.

Ethan: Hi Mio.

Mio: Sorry about the whole getting angry and shooting you out of the window thing.

Ethan: Yeah like that didn't hurt.

Mio: Again I am sorry. I'm sorry I overreacted a bit.

Ethan: A bit?

Mio: Okay fine. I'm sorry for reacting like that okay. I sometimes forget Maria is a succubus.

Maria: Hehe.

Mio: By the way your dead after this Maria.

Maria: Give me a break Mio. I told you as a Succubus my sexual needs are much higher then a normal human. I need at least the touch of another person. I need to feel it. The more I hold it the more desperate I become. And the more desperate I become the more I well lose control to this need. So Please Mio, just let me have Ethan for one hour. Please?

Ethan: No-

Mio: Fine.

Ethan: The fuck?

Mio: What?

Ethan: You realize what you just yes to right? You agree to her to have her way with me for one hour?

Mio: I know that you idiot. But I rather she does it with you who I trust for one hour then with some other low Demon.

Ethan: ..... I..... Um....... fuck..... fine.

Maria: Yay! Okay, let me take my clothes off and-

Mio: I didn't mean that now.

Maria: But-

Mio: No.

Maria: Fine! Next time!

Ethan: So...... who was that girl?

Mio: What attack you and Elis is know as a Vocaloid.

Ethan: Vocaloid?

Maria: It's unknown where they come from and how they are able to use magic. But it is believed they comes the deep space.

Ethan: So besically aliens.

Mio: It's not confirmed yet but yeah aliens.

Ethan: I'm not really surprised that their aliens. I mean Ghidorah came from space. So I'm not surprised if there's more alien live out there. But I have to know how fucking durable are they? I'm pretty sure me and Elis killed her a couple of times but she just keeps coming back to life again and again. How?

Mio: We may not know much about Vocaloids. But what we do know is that their creates powers. Are durability and healing. They heal in less then a second. Even if you cut then in half or into hundreds of pieces they heal in about five seconds. And even if they don't heal they well keep on fighting none stop without any signs of stopping.

Ethan: That explains a lot. I let my anger get the best of me. I just kept on killing her and it felt good.

Maria: That is normal for Demons. We may want peace but when tend to be a bit bloody. Me and Mio have learn how to control that. Well teach how later.

Ethan: So why was she trying to kill me and Elis?

Mio: You see she's not also she's a Vocaloid but a dark hero. Héroes that turn the wrong path. Becoming evil. Dark heroes work for evil Demons, or other dark creatures or work as mercenaries. Who ever hire her want you and Elis dead. Question is who and why wants that? It's not the God and Hero Clan who send her. Cause I saw Yuki and Ms Chisato protecting Elis.

Ethan: I get the feeling that I'm gonna see her again.

Maria: Tell us. What did she do to you before Mio arrive? Did she took or gave you something?

Ethan: .......

Ethan begin to think for a second but something told him not to say anything. The girl voice play in his head telling him not to say anything. He didn't wanna listen to her but something force him to obey her.

Girl(Mind): Do not. That's an order.

Ethan: ..... She took nothing.

Mio: Why did that take you a couple of seconds to answer?

Ethan: Trying to remember everything. So what happens now?

Maria: We know she'll come back again. You already know you alone can't kill her.

Mio: So we asked for help from my uncle and he send someone.

Maria: You see if someone hire to kill you then who knows who or what else is coming for your head. I'll be around the school to keep an eye on. But she well be with you at all times.

Ethan: She?

A green Glyph appear in front of them. From the Glyph a girl came out.

???: Hello Master Mio and lady Maria.

Mio: Hello Zest.

Zest: *looks at Ethan* Hello Mr Ethan.

Ethan: Um hi?

Mio: This is Zest. She's a Demon like us. But she's a Guard Type Demon. My uncle send her to keep you safe. She well be with you at all times. She well keep you safe. She has great levels of magic and knows hand to hand to fighting style.

Ethan: Really? I can take care of myself.

Maria: Who nearly got killed by the Vocaloid again?

Ethan: I stand by what I say. I am not afraid.

Zest: I well not be a bother to you Mr Ethan. I have great levels of powers and fighting. I am the best at what I do. Anything I can help I'm here to assist.

Ethan: Well at least your hot.

Zest: *faint blush* What?

*Smack*

Ethan: Ow! What gives?!

Mio: *angry* Did you just call her hot right in front of me?!

Ethan: What I can't be honest?!

Mio: *Eyes glow red*

Ethan: I'll stay quiet.

However what nobody notice his left eye glow purple for a split second.

Girl(Mind): All in giving time, you well be attrack towards me..... just you wait little Demon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 352 37
This is an original story done by me. Character images and videos are not. Thank you
97 11 5
In a world with demons, angels and fallen... Kaito, a test subject found freedom in the wide open world. When he comes in contact with a cat, he can'...
5.1K 106 6
What if Issei never lived in kouh but lived in Kyoto instead? What if he wasn't even human But a Yokai Human hybrid? How would the Story unfold for E...
125K 12.2K 69
Xyra Lumina Crescent, first born child to two full-blooded alphas and an alpha female. Xyra is hidden away from her pack, from the outside world and...