me and my husband ° pedro pas...

babyvenoms tarafından

"I don't care. I want to be his girlfriend." "To a man who is literally 20 years older than you?" "Yes, his l... Daha Fazla

Cast.
Playlist¡
i-introduction
ii-on set (insta.)
iii-the crush (PC)
iv-the compliment (insta.)
v-he's on set (GC, call, IRL)
vi-the (not) date (IRL)
vii-the private instagram.
viii-the boys.
ix.-last day. (IRL) (INSTA)
x. the mexican man. (insta)
xii-GAEL GODDAMN IT! (RL, insta)
xiii-The date..and he's got a date too. (Vc, Insta)
xiv-is he jealous or i am? (Insta, priv insta)
xv-me gusta Colombiana, me gustas tú (irl, insta)
xvi-just colombia, me, and him. (insta)
author's note. xoxo.
xvii-toronto. (insta, pc)
PEDRO IS SOOO GODDAMN GOOD WTF
xviii-he's just a friend...(?) (Call, IRL)
xix-his birthday. (insta, twitter, article.)
xx-The Isaacs! (insta, irl)
xxi-christmas (Irl, Insta)
ACT II.
i-From Miami (Irl, Insta)
ii-kiss her you fool! (irl, insta)
HOLYSHITTTT????
iii-a mistake? (irl, call, insta)
iv-stay with me? (insta, irl, article)
v-he left me. (insta, irl, call, group chat)
vi-your birthday (insta, irl, prank call.)
⚠️vii-just want to be with you. (irl, insta)
⚠️viii-golden globes (irl, insta)
⚠️ix-the dress(irl, insta)
x-Officer Sexy (VidCall, Irl, Insta)
xi-The Premiere (Irl, Insta)
xii-Sex and Alcohol (Irl, Insta)
ACT III.
i-do you? (irl)
Hello!
ii-hawaii, baby! (Insta, IRL)
⚠️iii-what the fuck (Insta & IRL)

xi-still the mexican man (irl, insta)

6.2K 159 20
babyvenoms tarafından

Mama
Julia

He's there?

YES!

looking so cute honestly, ma

Where are you right now, sweetie?

makeup chair. it's okay, i'm wearing earphone.

How is he in real life? ohhh he looks good isn't he?

omg ma *laughing* easyy, you're married to my dad! and yes, he looks good.

he's nice actually, a bit shy when the first i met him. But, if you get to know him he's a free man, he's funny!

Well, good for him! Anyways do you plan to take time off for christmas at home? El and Oscar are coming too, and also with the Grants.

Yes! Definetly going home for christmas, Auntie El text me yesterday, She's at home, I should take a visit tomorrow

Okay, sweetie. Have you eaten today?

Yes, mama. I eat a lot recently

Well that's good for you and your body! How was the kingsman?

It was great! Out in 2017 I believe, Oh and by the way Colin said Hi, and Taron too.

Aww, send my love back to them. So, How is he?

What do you mean he? who's he?

You know what i mean

MOM! We're friends that's all.. He's good, He's funny. He's just good.

That's it?

You don't want to tell your mama about it?

Honestly, i have nothing hide from you, besides i always tell you everything didn't i?
*laugh*

"Hey, guapa." Suddenly someone tap Julia's shoulder, she turn around, "Jesus, you scared me, D." Julia said to Diego, "Who's on the phone?" He said, "It's my mom."

DON'T DON'T DON'T YOU DA—

Mom do you wanna say hello to Diego?

"My mom is your biggest fan. She absolutely adore you." Julia smiling and Diego laughs, "Really?" He ask, and she nod. She can hears her mom shouting something about don't embaress her in front of Diego. Diego ask for the phone, and switch it to face time. She unplugged the earphone.

Then Her mother's face is on-screen. "Diego! Hola!" Her mother's voice ring through the phone. "Hola, Mamacita. How are you?" I looked at Diego who took the phone away to his makeup chair next to me.

They talked, they seems like a good friends. Anna, who is her makeup artist began to laugh with Julia when they hear Diego and Her mother telling some funny story, how she loves Y tu Mama También and Rudo y Cursi, She also watch Star Wars.

After 6 minutes of talking, "Well, It's really good to talk to you, Señora Buchanan." "Oh, por favor, Diego. Call me Diana. I'm not that old! Mucho gusto, Diego, Ciao." "Ciao!"

Diego looked at me and give my phone back. "Your mom is so cool. She spoke really good Spanish, Is she from Cuba? her accent is so Cuban." He ask still on the chair, while his hairstylish making his hair.

I looked at him, "No, She's Indonesian too, but her stepmother was cuban." She explained.

Diego nodded, "Ah, I see. What's your plan after this? We both done shooting in 2 days."

"No, no. YOU. 2 days. I'm going back tommorow, Baby." She said, "Oh shit, really?" She nodded, "This is your last day of shooting, we should get drunk!" He said and she laughs. "Yes! Should we invite the other casts?" She ask, "Yea, yea, Im gonna tell Jude, and Suki. You tell Timmy, Elle, and Selena." He said.

"What time? I have to go visit my aunt first at Brooklyn." She said to Diego.
"Well, what about 8?" And She nodded.

°°°°

"I told you it was genuine." Jules eat the gummy bears. Looking at Elvira. A very pregnant Elvira.

"Wait, Oscar doesn't know does he?" She stopped eating and looking at her. "No. I haven't told him." She said.

"Well, you don't tell him! Please aunty El!" Julia said, Elvira rolled her eyes, "Okay okay, But soon or later he will find out, you know. After all, he's one of his best friends." Elvira cleaning tge kitchen.

"I know, but I'm not dating him tho!" She said.

"Yet, honey."

Then suddenly Julia's phone ringing. She looked at the screen, it says from Chuck. She answered the phone.

Hey, Chuck, What's up?

Where are you right now?

At Elvira and Oscar's in Brooklyn. Why?

You wrapped in 2 hours and then tonight you flight to L.A, James Corden People reschedule the talk show, it's gonna be tomorrow. It's fucking live, you have to be there by tomorrow.

Tonight? I can't! I'm going out with Diego.

Wait what?

"What?" Elvira turned her head towards Julia. Julia signing a wait a minute to her.

Not me and Diego only, jesus relax. Suki, Elle, Selena, Jude, and Timmy are going to be there too. *rolled her eyes.*

oh thank fuck. no, you have to go tonight, i already bought u and linda the tickets. Plane leaving at 10.

oh, c'mon! just 2 hours please!

no! an hour. You have to pack things and stuff.

Okay okay, I'll call Diego.

G

ood. After L.A you headed to Mexico immidiately. Alfonso Cuarón wants to talk to you about his new project.

I'll take it.

What do you mean?

I'll fucking take the role, tell Alfonso. Anything for him!

Okay, Good. Will do. Now, Get ready for the wrapped.

Okay! Thank you, MamaBear.

Love you, see u in L.A

She hang up the phone, "Diego Luna? You hit on him?" Elvira ask, "He hit on me! He's so flirty! More than Pedro!" Julia answered.

Elvira laughs, "But do you fancy him?" Julia moves from her seat, going to the drawer looking for another a pack of gummy bear. "No, no. I want us to be friends."

"Do you want the same thing with Pedro?" She aks again.

"We'll see about that. You knew I had a crush on him." Julia said. "Yes, I didn't know it was like serious? besides I never think you will like literally met him and He flirts with you."

Julia stoppes chewing for a second, and said "Really?" rolled her eyes to her Aunt.

Well, technically Elvira is not her biological Aunt, so does Oscar. He is not her biological Uncle. Her Mother's father married Oscar's mother. It make Oscar and Her mother were a step siblings, Buuutt...They parents divorce.. But, they still act like step siblings.

Julia biological's grandmother died of cancer in Indonesia, so her grandfather remarried.

It's complicated isn't it?

"You're going to L.A tonight? The James Corden talk show is it?" She nodded, "Yes, Marvel promos."

"Who's the guests?" Elvira aks

"Oh yeaa, I forgot to ask! Wait imma call Chuck."

She opened her phone and goes to Whatsapp, calling Chuck. Not for long she answered.

"Chuck, who are the guests?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you sorry, It's Meghan Trainor and Gael García Bernal."

Julia looked at Elvira. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You stay relax okay?"

"Okay okay, bye!"

She closed her phone and put it in her jeans pocket. "Okay, Aunt El, I've got to go. You take care okay?" She kissed Elvira's cheeks.

"Bye, bye, little boy. I see you next month, take care of mama for me while your dad is being a spaceman okay?" Julia tall to Elvira's stomach.

"Call me when you're land!" Elvira said.

°°°

Julesisbae It's a wrappppppppp!!!! (for me n sele only) woyoyolowoyoloooo
tagged: ellefanning, tchalamet, selenagomez, diegoluna_, sukiwaterhouse

Liked by Pascalispunk, Twhiddleston, Vancityreynolds, and 587.836 others

View all Comments

Uname81 Are you drunk?

Uname834 Dream cast!

Tchalamet IT WAS A DAMN FUN NIGHT!!

Ellefanning Safe trip, mon amour!

Selenagomez IT WAS CRAZAYYY

Sukiwaterhouse I'm not in the frame, where am i??

Diegoluna_ México next, bebeh!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

71.6K 3.1K 53
lucas x fem!oc social media fic
401K 6.5K 35
timothée chalamet x oc "fake dating?" [social media x real life] started: 16/5/18 finished: 22/8/18
5.9K 82 8
COMPLETED 18+‼️Imagines of Y/n & Pedro Pascal character or Pedro himself. Do not read unless you are 18+. Most of them are my favs from Tumblr. Ma...
101K 4.1K 31
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 in which, nicole had a s...