𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒. | 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐎...

By GOJOSBOOTYGRABBER

𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐞�... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟.
𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕦𝕡.
𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕠
𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤
𝕊𝕚𝕔𝕜
ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪
Period
Mission.
Kitty
sorry
Cooking
Tsundre Tanjiro x reader :))
Shy Tanjiro x Reader
Tanjiro x Reader but its based on how i feel
Tanjiro x Pranked Reader
VR
Comfort <3 BECAUSE I NEED IT-
Tanjiro x Injured Reader
Tanji x Angel
Mission EXTREMELY SAD VER.
ACADEMY
HOT SPRINGS
Tired Tanjiro x Energetic Reader
Tanjiro x Sick Reader
ACADEMY PT 2.
WE HIT 1K READS SHAWTY-
REQUEST PAGE
Tanjiro x Abused Reader
Tanjiro and you tease eachother
Tanjiro tries to impress you
Oblivious Tanjiro x Reader
MY SCENARIO 😈
INSPIRED BY...
Tanjiro x Reader on Period
NOW YOU MIGHT-
Bath with Tanjiro...
DKT x Uppermoon Reader
😶
DKT x Uppermoon Reader
Tanjiro x Demon Reader
3K READS SPECIAL
POKEMON GO HAUAGDHA
4K READS. ALREADY.
ACADEMY PT.3
Tsugoku Reader x Tanjiro pt 1
idk what to name this chapter..
buff y/n x simp tanjiro
5K + 6K reads because im late.
ok. thats it.
requested
Final Selection re-do.
Final Selection re-do pt.2
Final Selection re-do pt. 3
7K reads + Final selection re-do pt. 4
Final Selection Re-do pt. 5
FIRST TANJIRO SMUT 🌶⚠️
Final selection re-do pt. 6
Final Selection redo pt. 7
8K READS. 🌶⚠️
9K reads + 10k reads
Purge AU Pt. 2
I don't know what to name this.
Cheater pt. 2
Child Tanjiro x Child Reader
Egyptian AU. 💋🌶
DKT x Demon Reader pt. idfk
tanjiro + rengoku x reader
Egyptian AU pt. 2 🌶⚠️

Yandere Tanjiro (oMg)

2.2K 29 107
By GOJOSBOOTYGRABBER

BTW....YOU AND HIM ARE DATING- BUT HE STILL ACTS LIKE THIS BECAUSE HE WOULD QUITE LITERALLY KILL ANYONE FOR YOU. ALSO ⚠️TW⚠️ KILLING AND 🩸BLOOD🩸

You were walking around the forest with Zenitsu when suddenly, he disappeared. You looked around in panic, and saw Tanjiro. He had pinned Zenitsu against a tree, with his sword against his neck.

"TANJIRO! STOP IT!"

Tanjiro then backed off of Zenitsu upon hearing your voice, and his personality switched up just like that.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my love~ It seems I had..Lost control~"

He grinned at you, you zoned out after seeing what had just happened, and didn't react when he slipped his hand into yours.

"Tanjiro..I know you love me...But aren't you being a bit..."

He cut you off with a 'pffft.'

"My love, I'm being perfectly normal. Don't worry about a thing."

His thumb glided across the top of your hand as he talked to you, giving Zenitsu death glares if he ever got close to you.

He was being so yandere-like. You never thought he could attack Zenitsu like that.

Zenitsu reached for your shoulder, and him and Tanjiro were gone once again.
You looked around, but this time, you couldn't find them.

Tanjiro came back with blood on his hands, and as he was about to sheath his katana, you saw blood on it.

You trembled, and once he sheathed his sword, he came back over to you, slipping his hand back into yours.

"My love~ Are you cold?~"

"Y-yea..S-Sure.."

He kissed you on the cheek and giggled. He was acting like he didn't just kill Zenitsu. Once you and him made it back to the cabin you were staying at, he let go of your hand and headed into the bathroom.

You looked at your hand and it was stained with Zenitsu's blood. You broke down into tears, falling to your knees and covering your face with your hands.

You and Zenitsu had been friends forever- Tanjiro too. But it wasn't like Tanjiro to kill anyone. He had never gotten angry at Zenitsu before, until now. Had he always been hiding his feelings when Zenitsu would hang out with you?

When Tanjiro came out, there wasn't a single speck of blood on him. He looked innocent, like he had done nothing. He noticed you crying and came over, and when he touched your shoulder, you flinched.

"My love, why did you flinch? You're not scared of me, are you?"

You shook your head, but he knew you were lying. He grabbed you by your elbow and pulled you up, then threw you over his shoulder.

Why was he acting like this? What was he going to do? Thoughts were running through your head 100mps until he threw you into your room. You landed on your bed and quickly scrambled under the covers, clutching onto a pillow while trembling.

You felt him crawl onto your bed and stop when he was right next to you. He could see you shaking from under the covers. After a bit, you fell asleep, and in the morning, you felt Tanjiro's warm embrace.

Your's and Tanjiro's crow came in the room, screeching about a mission you both had to to go on.

Tanjiro got up, got dressed and ate breakfast while you were still under your covers. He tugged on the covers, but you held them over your head tightly.

He then got under the covers, and after a bit of struggling to get to you, he finally made it and saw your face.

"My love...You need to get up.."

He said 'My love' a lot. You had noticed that, in fact, he said it so much, you even mouth 'my love' everytime he's about to say something to you.

He tucked a lock of your hair behind your ear and kissed you on the forehead, watching your eyes flutter open.

When you finally opened your eyes, everything was bright, blurry, and your eyes felt heavy. You closed your eyes again, and you heard Tanjiro sigh.

He got out of the bed and your eyes opened. The blankets suddenly got flung off of you, the cold air hitting your body all at once. You shivered, and Tanjiro noticed this.

He picked you up bridal style, and carried you to the dining table. He set you down in a chair and wrapped a warm blanket around you. You could tell it was straight from the dryer from how hot it was.

You began eating the breakfast Tanjiro prepared you, and by the time you were done, he was already ready to go. Your hair wasn't even done and you weren't even in your uniform.

You got up from the table and went straight to yours and Tanjiro's room. You came back out minutes later in your uniform and your haori.

(this is ur haori btw..)

OH YEA AND UR SWORDS?? IDK WHAT TO CALL THEMHEM.

BUT YEA ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY.

Tanjiro was still waiting next to the door, smiling. Inosuke had also arrived, he was screaming at Tanjiro and telling him to fight him. You walked up to them and clasped Tanjiro's hand in yours, before walking out.

You swung his hand back and fourth as you walked on a pathway. You were next to the lake. Hopefully Inosuke doesn't do anything stupid because Tanjiro might...

You shook the thought out of your head, and kept focusing on everything in front of you, since you had nothing else to do. Suddenly, Inosuke tackled you, yelling at Tanjiro and saying stuff like, 'Maybe now you'll fight me!' and, 'This girl really matters more than yourself! So battle me to the death already!'

You were already thinking about what was going to happen, you knew the 'battle of death' Inosuke was going to take on Tanjiro in, Tanjiro would win.
He stood ontop of your back, moving his feet all over, and he hit a pressure point, causing you to freeze up.

Tanjiro jumped and shoved Inosuke in the river, you were still on the ground, but could still see everything. They were drowning each other and using their swords. Tanjiro's head stuck out of the water, his face having a smirk and his nose dripping with blood. He wiped it and dove back under water.

THIS IS WHAT HIS FACE LOOKED LIKE 😍🥵

ITS SO HOT AGSJWJAKALPAAPEJWK DADDY

The clear, yet somewhat dirty water was suddenly covered in red. You already know who won. You wanted to look away so badly, but you were temporarily paralyzed.

Tanjiro jumped out of the water with Inosuke's mask in his fist, drenched in blood. Tears trickled down your face as Tanjiro walked over, his face still had that grin on it.

You wanted to scream. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You had seen too much. It hurt to see everyone you love die right in front of your innocent eyes. You opened your mouth, and it finally came out.

"INOS-"

Tanjiro put his hand around your mouth and pulled you onto his lap. You sobbed, even if they were muffled by his hand. Once you were done sobbing, he wiped away your tears with his thumb and set the mask on your head.

You started sobbing even more, clutching onto Tanjiro's haori and crying into his chest. He then picked you up bridal style and started running back into town, since that's where your cabin was, just not directly in town.

Everyone pointed, stared and whispered as you cried into his neck. There was blood all over his neck and face, but you didn't care. You just wanted to be in his warm embrace. Yes, it did very much hurt you whenever Tanjiro killed someone you knew, but you always loved him more.

You didn't want to be weird about it though. You knew he would never kill anyone in your family, he knew you loved them more than him. So as long as he knew his place, which he did, your relationship would go on.

Whenever he did kill someone tho, you always got scared of him. He didn't know tho, he couldn't live with it if he ever knew that you were afraid of him sometimes. You were shaking like a leaf in his arms, he thought it was because you were cold.

When you finally arrived home, you were sniffling and holding Inosuke's mask up to your chest tightly, and Tanjiro just focused on anything but you. He felt guilty for making you cry and tremble. He went to yours and his room and set you down on the bed as you shook,

But to him? In his perspective? He just wanted to keep you to himself. He would quite literally kill anyone for you. To protect you. He absolutely cannot stand it when a guy touches you.

You scrambled under the covers once again, crying even harder now. Your sobs and cries were heard from out in the living room, and Tanjiro finally came in.

"My love..I...I'm so sorry."

You stayed silent and listened to him, he sighed and got into the bed, pulled you out from under the covers and looked at you.

"I love you too much. I can't stand it when people touch you, even hurt you. I'm sorry."

You stared down at your hands, which were crossed in your lap. You then felt his arms wrap around you, and you looked at him.

He kissed you and brought you even closer, then layed down and layed your head on his chest. You both exhaled and stared at the ceiling.

"My love.."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

You kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep. Hoping maybe- just maybe- Tanjiro wouldn't kill anyone tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 248 25
In a world where demons feed off human flesh, Tanjiro Kamado swears to bring down Muzan Kibutsuji and turn his sister back into a human. But in the m...
16.7K 268 18
Muichiro wishes to have a other life, he don't want to be a quiet and bullied student anymore but suddenly a boy named Tanjiro came to his school and...
130K 2.5K 24
just a bunch of Shin Soukoku oneshots.
21.2K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...