Still falling for you

Door BinJinFF

What happens when two people from completely different worlds fall in love? Seri is a wealthy, impulsive woma... Meer

Character Sketch
Chapter 1: Fire and Ice
Chapter 2: Your Heart Got a Story With Mine
Chapter 3: Choi Jun Seo
Chapter 4: Your heart got me feeling so fine
Chapter 5: Your heart got me hurting at times
Chapter 6: I'm in
Chapter 7: I'm in - 2
Chapter 8: No one can lift me the way that you do
Chapter 9: This love is like rain and blue skies
Chapter 10: Love you like this
Chapter 11: With every breath a new day
Chapter 13: With love on the line
Chapter 14: With love on the line 2
Chapter 15: Falling, crash into my arms
Chapter 16: And just like that
Chapter 17: Falling, crash into my arms 2
Chapter 18: All I feel
Chapter 19: With love on the line 3
Chapter 20: All I feel is you
Chapter 21: Catch me the way that you do
Chapter 22: Never Let Go
Chapter 23: And just like that 2
Chapter 24: What if we both would need more

Chapter 12: You are all for me

1K 55 24
Door BinJinFF

Happy New Yearrr!!! This year has been eventful for our fandom and we couldn't have asked for more. 💕💕

To more beautiful years ahead for everyone. 💕💕

.

.

.

Sorry everyone for the late update even though the chapter was already written with the previous one, I honestly didn't have time to proofread it as I had my IELTS exam coming up and I was busy preparing for it.

Hope you will enjoy this chapter.😁💕

There is mature content ahead, as usual nothing explicit.

Enjoyyy 💕💕💕

.

.

.

Seo Dan found Seri on the swing in the backyard.

"Seri-ah, it is really cold out here. What are you doing?"  Seo Dan was trying to get out the words through her chattering teeth.

Seri chuckled at her friend's state and moved a bit so she can join her.

"We both are well clothed, so just enjoy the cold weather"

Seo Dan still shivering said, "I am trying to"

The girls sat in silence for a few minutes, staring at the empty space in front of them.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Seo Dan asked breaking the silence, without moving nor turning toward her friend.

"I couldn't do it"

Seo Dan at first got confused. She glanced at her friend who had her head slumped down fidgeting with her gloves. "You couldn't do what?"

Seri looked at her without saying anything.

"Ohh, that" Seo Dan replied when it downed her.

Seri nodded and turned back her head.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Seo Dan said mirroring her friend's action but failing to hide her concern.

"No. I love Jeong Hyeok"

Seo Dan closed her eyes in relief hearing Seri.

"Then?"

"I panicked and remembered everything that happened with Jun Seo"

"But I thought you moved on" A confused Seo Dan replied.

"I did. It is not what you think." Seri took a deep breath. It was now or never. She remembered what Jeong Hyeok told her.

Didn't she promise him that she will try?

Seri at that moment had to let what happened out. She needed advice from her friend. There was nothing wrong in asking. Right? However, it was requiring a lot of courage from her to speak about what has been buried inside her heart for a really long time.

"Promise me you won't react or look my way until I finish." She couldn't handle Seo Dan's reaction as she herself was hanging on a thin thread, and she definitely didn't want to see her friend's horrified face when she revealed the truth.

"Jeong Hyeok is treating you well?" for some reason Seo Dan dreaded Seri's answer. She was starting to get worried and felt her heart sink when her friend didn't reply directly. "Right?"

Seri turned towards her and nodded with a genuine smile, putting Seo Dan at ease.

"Dani, Jeong Hyeok is great don't worry" Seri reassured her friend.

Seri prepared herself, took a deep breath, and started recounting her true past with Jun Seo to her friend.

.

.

.

By the end of Seri's talk, Seo Dan couldn't stop her tears. She hugged Seri tightly apologizing quietly for not being there for her friend at that time. For being alone and having to pass through everything on her own.

Seri sighed in relief, Jeong Hyeok was right. She needed that. She felt lighter.

"I am fine now. I am ok."

Seo Dan broke the hug and cupped Seri's face asking her "Tell me the truth Seri-ah, are you really ok? " Seo Dan begged.

Seri wiped Seo Dan's tears and smiled.

"I am fine. But I need your help with something." Seo Dan nodded readily.

"Yesterday, something could've happened between Jeong Hyeok and me, but I panicked, I remembered everything I lived with Jun Seo and couldn't do it. I am scared. What if the same thing happens again."

"The first and most important question is, do you love Jeong Hyeok?"

Seri nodded without hesitation.

"Do you trust him?"

"I love him and I trust him, I really do, but I am scared. I can't stop the what if's that come into my mind"

"Seri-ah, Jeong Hyeok is not Jun Seo and he will never turn out to be like him. Jun Seo is a scumbag. Jeong Hyeok loves you genuinely. He will do everything for you to be happy and you know that. You trust him. You love him. I have never seen you that happy with anyone else. Give yourself a chance and give him a chance. You both deserve to be happy. Jeong Hyeok is a nice guy and everyone here sees a long future for you both together. You deserve to be happy. Think about the future, the past won't do you any good. Jeong Hyeok is with you in this and he will always be there for you. Trust his words."

"Dani I don't want to panic again the moment he touches me"

"You won't. Yesterday was sudden, you weren't prepared"

"But I don't want to be like that. I don't want to have to prepare myself a day before we do it"

"Seri-ah, last night was the first night you spend with a man after 3 years since you left that scumbag, and after what you experienced with him. Whatever happened yesterday was normal. Give yourself some time to get used to Jeong Hyeok's touch. It might not be easy at the beginning, but slowly you will get over it. Jeong Hyeok will be the person you need"

.

.

.

The house was a chaos...

The three ladies were preparing themselves for their Christmas dinner with their boyfriends, and the three men were preparing for a perfect Christmas date with their girlfriends.

Two of the couples were already in this boat for years, but there was a third couple who just got to spend their first Christmas together. So, all eyes were on them.

Even though her friends were ready to go, everyone was waiting for Jeong Hyeok to arrive so that they could send Seri off.

"Seriously" Seri exclaimed when she came down and saw her four friends ready and waiting in the living room.

"You look so beautiful" Seo Dan commented making everyone smile and nod.

She was wearing a casual outfit, White turtle neck, mum jeans, and a light brown trench long coat, Seri looked ready for the date.

"Why are you guys still here?"

Everyone started looking around averting Seri's glare.

"Ah, this is so embarrassing. Am I the kid that you are going to send off to her prom night?"

Seung Joon snorted and dismissively said "Of course not. What are you talking about?"

"You are acting as if you have been waiting for me to get a boyfriend forever." Which was kinda true!

Seri grumbled and closed her eyes in frustration. "Don't answer that"

Joo Meok approached his friend and wrapped his arm around her shoulder making sure he didn't mess with her outfit.

"Ah Seri-ah, that's not true. You could've stayed single forever, for all we care. We would have still loved you the same."

A grumpy Seri pushed his hand off her shoulder. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Maybe" Joo Meok shrugged his shoulders

"Don't butter me up with your words."

The doorbell rang interrupting their banter and alerting everyone that the most awaited person had arrived.

Seri glanced at the door and then glared at everyone in the room. They were all ready to hop to the door, but her one glare stopped them all in their track.

"I am watching you all" she pointed her two fingers at her family then rushed towards the door.

The moment she turned her back towards them, everyone fought to come first behind Seri and hopefully reach the door before her; even though they knew they'll get smacked on the head.

Unfortunately for them, Seri was the one who opened the door to a somewhat nervous Jeong Hyeok.

Jeong Hyeok, holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers, froze in his place, not from the cold, even though he was shivering because it, but because of Seri. As always, he got speechless seeing Seri in her casual clothes. It never ceased to amaze him.

The couple stood there in silence taking each other in for a good one minute. Seung Joon who won the race cleared his throat telling them that they were not alone and that they had to snap out of their lovey-dovey moment.

Seri rolled her eyes and turned towards her family. She gave them a tight smile and through her gritted teeth warned them "Aren't you getting late?"

That was the last warning before Seri's outburst, so taking the cue, the two couples behind her started looking around mumbling incoherent words. They scrambled in their places trying to wear their jackets and head out.

On their way out, Jeong Hyeok bowed to each one of them greeting them.

Before leaving, Seo Dan whispered in Seri's ear "No Condom. No entry" then she winked at her friend's surprised form.

Unfortunately, Seo Dan's voice wasn't that low because the person behind her who happened to be her boyfriend, groaned and pushed Seo Dan lightly to walk faster... He really didn't want to know that. Seung Joon couldn't look into Jeong Hyeok's eyes after hearing that. He went straight up to his car.

Joo Meok was the last one to leave, he tapped on Jeong Hyeok's shoulder firmly and said in a warning tone, mainly for Jeong Hyeok "take care you two."

"Ya!!" Seri shouted surprising both men in front of her. "Leave him." She said in a dangerously low voice. It sent shivers down Joo Meok's whole body. Her friend hastily left Jeong Hyeok's shoulder.

Jeong Hyeok took pity on the man, so he smiled at him and assured him that Seri will be fine. "Don't worry Hyung."

"Hyung?" Seri exclaimed. "Since when?"

"And I am leaving" Joo Meok scurried away to the car

Seeing them all leave. The couple's attention turned back toward each other. Seri blushed under her boyfriend's loving gaze.

"You look beautiful"

Seri pouted a bit and complained cutely "I wanted to dress up"

Jeong Hyeok chuckled at her cuteness and said, "It is fine you can do that in Seoul, but right now, you will kill me if I let you dress up for the place we are going to."

"We are matching. You look handsome too" Seri said shyly.

Jeong Hyeok was wearing a similar beige coat with a white shirt and black pants that reached his ankles.

He came closer to her and whispered in her ear "And I love it when you wear casual." Then moved back giving her a smirk.

She knew there was a meaning behind what he said, but her mind went blank, she couldn't think of anything... She would ask him later. She thought.

He gave her the bouquet he was still holding "These are for you. I couldn't give you yours yesterday."

"They are beautiful. Thank you!" she raised herself on her toes and pecked him lightly on his cheek getting a shy dimpled smile out of him.

Both still smiling at each other lovingly, totally swayed by one another, Jeong Hyeok offered his arm to Seri.

They headed towards the car and Jeong Hyeok being the gentleman he was, opened the passenger door for Seri to enter, placing his hand on the car's top edge to protect her head from getting hit while entering.

.

.

.

The couple's car drifted out of sight indicating the start of a wonderful eve.

Behind the windows, the old couple smiled fondly. Their children were happy and that was the most important thing for them. Ri Jeong Hyeok seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Seri looked really happy around him...

Their daughter was happy

.

.

.

After a 30 minutes drive, the couple walked through a snowy park-like place with Seri attached to Jeong Hyeok's arm like a second part of his body. The couple enjoyed the quietness of the place. There were a number of people, mostly couples, around them, it was such a delightful walk.

Seri didn't know what Jeong Hyeok had planned, and she couldn't be more excited. That was her first time coming to this area, she really wanted to ask Jeong Hyeok how he knew this place.

"I was really scared that the roads will close because of the weather."

"I think tonight it is going to snow love. We might get stuck here."

"The car is just 2 minutes away and we won't spend the night here. I don't want to take chances. I know we should be back in Seoul by tomorrow."

Jeong Hyeok saw Seri struggling a bit while walking on the snowy roads. "We have to walk a bit more love. Are you ok with that?"

"I am fine. I am not that fragile."

"Of course, you are not, but we are walking in the cold, on the snow, and you have been running around since morning, so I don't want you to get tired"

"We didn't walk that much, I am fine. And I should be the one worried because you were the one running all day. I just had to get ready."

"I am more than happy to do so. I just hope you will like where we are going"

"As long as we are together, I will be happy wherever we are. And I love what we are doing"

"What are we doing?"

"I like the comfy us."

"Me too. I love it" He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to him kissing the top of her head.

Jeong Hyeok pulled her with him to a subroute amid the tall trees.

.

.

.

They finally reached their destination.

It was a secluded area, with a small cottage in the middle, surrounded by snow and trees. The cottage looked a bit old but well taken care of.

The moment Seri saw the cottage, her eyes widened in awe.

"Wow. Are we going to stay here?"

Jeong Hyeok smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

"Wow it looks like the ones we see in the movies"

Jeong Hyeok let his girlfriend enjoy what she was seeing. He was glad she liked it. He wanted to wait for a couple of minutes before they enter, for her to look around, but when he noticed that Seri was starting to shiver, he wrapped her in his arms and asked her if they can go in.

"Shall we go in?"

Seri had visited a lot of nice places, but this place just hit differently.

She was ecstatic that she would spend Christmas eve in that beautiful place with her love.

.

.

.

Seri headed inside followed by Jeong Hyeok. She was looking around in wonder. Her boyfriend has done a really good job decorating the cottage.

In the middle of the living room, there was a floor seating area facing the chimney. A mat with piled-up cushions on the floor and rose petals all around with a bottle of wine and two glasses near it.

There was also a fully prepared dining table in the area behind the living room. Candles surrounded by rose Patels, heart-shaped napkins, empty plates, and a red flower next to what was supposed to be her plate.

Seri had butterflies in her stomach imagining them having a romantic dinner and then laying on the floor in front of the chimney, having a glass of wine, and cuddling with each other with a blanket around them.

There was a huge Christmas tree at the end corner of the room. It wasn't yet decorated, but Seri noticed the decoration boxes next to it.

With the snowy weather outside, the heater was doing the best job of warming them up. And, the dimmed lights in the cot were giving them the perfect ambiance for a romantic night.

"How did you find this place?" Seri asked turning toward her boyfriend.

Jeong Hyeok snaked his arms around Seri's waist pressing her into him "It is where I usually come to clear my mind when things get too much. Initially, it was my friend's place, but I used to come here occasionally. Then, I bought it from him 2 years ago when he left the country."

"Wow. Then, your place is amazing. I never knew we could find such places in the city"

Jeong Hyeok smiled and placed a peck on her lips. "We will come here whenever you want" He suggested.

Seri wrapped her arms around his nape. "I love it. Thank you for putting in the effort and doing all of this. I love you" She returned his kiss with a deeper one.

The couple lost themselves in the kiss. It became more intense when Seri started running her hands through Jeong Hyeok's hair. However, a few seconds into the kiss, when Jeong Hyeok felt her chest pressed against his, he realized what was happening, so he broke apart not wanting to scare her off. However, they kept their foreheads pressed against each other. Their lips were swollen, and their eyes were hazy.

"Love we have to stop." Jeong Hyeok told her. He already got excited from the kiss and knew that if they didn't stop, things would get embarrassing for him. He would never ask Seri for something she was not ready for yet.

Their first time should be special and most importantly when Seri would be ready.

Seri froze when she felt him.

"Jagiya" She called him "I am ready. Can we try again today?"she asked quickly.

"Seri-ah, Please don't rush yourself. We are fine. Even if we don't make love until we get married. I don't mind that. There is nothing more important to me than you."

"Baby, I am not rushing myself. I promise you" She assured him. "I know that you will wait. I trust you, and because of that, I want us to take the next step. I just can't wait for us to be together in all possible ways. I am ready. I don't want us to wait anymore."

Jeong Hyeok looked at her hesitantly. The only reason he was having second thoughts was because he knew that Seri's condition could worsen if they go through with it. He didn't want that. He didn't want her to live in the same pain again.

"Please trust me on this" Seri tried again.

Jeong Hyeok sighed and diverted the whole subject, "Let's go eat and we will talk about that later." He still wasn't entirely convinced, and he didn't want to turn her down, so he decided to give her more time... until they go back to her apartment. Or at least, that's what he had in mind.

Jeong Hyeok wanted to unwrap his arms from around Seri's waist, but she directly held his arms stopping him and shyly confessed "You are amazing. You always leave me weak in the knees after our kisses."

Jeong Hyeok laughed at her comment. He always looked forward to seeing her absorbed state after their kisses. For him, an unfocused and blushing Seri was the most endearing.

"I think you felt what you do to me" he smirked mischievously.

Seri got shy and buried her face in his shirt. She didn't know what to say. Jeong Hyeok threw his head backward laughing his heart out.

Wasn't she the one asking for more a few seconds ago? He asked himself amused.

"I want to check the rest of the place" Seri fled away without giving her laughing boyfriend a second glance.

.

.

.

After they finished the wonderful dinner Jeong Hyeok has prepared, like an excited child on a Christmas morning, Seri ran towards the Christmas tree looking into the decoration boxes.

"Hyeoki!" she turned around to find the person she was calling for approaching her.

"Let's start decorating the tree" Excitedly, Seri wrapped the garland-like decoration around Jeong Hyeok's neck and placed the Christmas red hat on his head.

"Did you just call me Hyeoki?" Jeong Hyeok asked. He was ecstatically surprised.

"No, I didn't" Realizing that she indeed called him 'Hyeoki', she averted his stare and busied herself with the boxes near her, but Jeong Hyeok was faster, he pulled her to him still smiling foolishly, and made her look at him by cupping her face.

"I love it. Call me that whenever we are alone."

"So, you like it better than Jagi and love"

Jeong Hyeok nodded pursing his lips and still smiling.

"Hyeoki I love you" She placed a small peck on his lips and turned her attention back to the decoration leaving Jeong Hyeok's embrace.

Jeong Hyeok was enjoying seeing her happy. He looked down at the thing around his neck deciding if he should leave it or remove it when his girlfriend got up and placed the Christmas hat on his head.

"You look so cute. One second, I have to take a photo of you"

Seri clicked a photo of a confused Jeong Hyeok who was trying to figure out what was wrong with his hat, it kept falling on his face.

"Babe. Look at the camera and do something cute"

Jeong Hyeok just stared at her but looking at her excited face made him smile involuntarily, and Seri was able to capture his fully dimpled smile.

"Ok tell me what to do." He asked her.

"Pout like you're blowing a kiss toward the camera. With both your hands on each side of your face"

Jeong Hyeok like a good boyfriend closed his eyes tightly, pouted his lips, blew a kiss to his girlfriend, and did as he was told with his hands.

Click!

"Love, bring your hands a bit down. Let your wrists touch each other."

Click!

"That's not fair you should also join me. I need a new wallpaper" Jeong Hyeok pouted like a child

Unbeknownst to him, Seri was recording the whole thing. She was capturing the moments while recording.

"Put this on" he gave her the second Christmas hat that they had, and she made him wear the fake white beard.

Seri turned the camera to selfie mode and the couple started pausing for selfies.

"You are recording a video?!" a startled Jeong Hyeok asked.

Seri nodded and kissed his cheek above the fake beard.

"I want to keep everything."

Jeong Hyeok turned his head to her. He smiled removing the fake beard and kissed her squarely on the lips.

Luckily, Seri's reflexes were on point that night, her finger pressed the capture button, and she was able to get the best and perfect picture.

The couple took a few more pictures and then went back to decorating the tree.

They were having the time of their lives. For some reason, Seri made it her mission to wrap her boyfriend with the decorations. Whenever she found something that can be wrapped around or worn on her man, she put it on him without hesitation accompanied by a photo of him or of them together. She was very sure that soon she had to buy more space on her phone to fill it with more of Jeong Hyeok's pictures.

While Seri was busy hanging stuff around the tree, Jeong Hyeok was rummaging for something in one of the boxes.

"What are you searching for Hyeoki?"

"Give me a second. I am sure it was here" Jeong Hyeok replied keeping his head inside the box.

Finally, he found it. Ri Jeong Hyeok picked the item of interest, examined it, and then looked at his girlfriend playfully...

The artificial snowflakes spray.

It was supposed to be sprayed on the tree and on the windows, but Jeong Hyeok had a different plan.

He shook it lightly so that Seri won't hear its sound. Satisfied with the amount of shaking, he picked the second spray and threw it at his girlfriend.

Making sure she caught it, he said, "Love are you ready?"

Seri looked up at Jeong Hyeok, and before she could comprehend what was in her hand, a stream of snowflakes came her way and aimed directly at her face.

Seri's mouth opened wide in shock. She knew her face and hair were all covered. The guy's nerve. She thought.

Her reaction and state were a scene to behold for Jeong Hyeok. He burst out laughing when she 'glared' at him. He just couldn't take her seriously with all the fake white flakes on her face and in her hair.

"YOU" Seri shrieked, and Jeong Hyeok couldn't do anything except run for his life. She didn't waste a second following him with the spray in her hand.

The couple ran around the area trying to spray each other and hide from one another.

.

.

.

In Seoul

Jun Seo was at the bar drowning himself with one drink after the other.

"She is mine. I am supposed to be with her right now" Jun Seo slurred to no one in particular. The alcohol consumed him long ago.

"But she went with this cook." He scoffed sarcastically taking another large sip from his drink and then pouring more into his glass. No one was there to stop him from drinking. He was just gulping his drinks in, like water.

"YAAA" he glared at the bartender near him.

"WHY DID SHE CHOOSE HIM? I DID EVERYTHING FOR HER. I PROTECTED HER FROM EVERYONE AROUND HER. I SACRIFICED MY FUTURE AND THE COMPANY'S FUTURE JUST TO BE WITH HER. I EVEN WORKED WITH HER SCUMBAG OF A BROTHER TO GET CLOSER TO HER. WHY DID SHE LEAVE ME?"

Jun Seo was yelling at the bartender, the guy was used to such type of people, so he just listened to the drunkard while cleaning the glasses.

Jun Seo sipped from his glass again and continued his rant, but a bit calmer than before. "What did I do for her to hate me that much? I Loved her. I want her back" angry tears started rolling down Jun Seo's face.

"Why can't she see how much she means to me? I am ready to offer her the world if she just gives us one more chance. What more can I do for her to see me?"

"My girlfriend is so beautiful you know. I protect her from all men around her because I know how they think. I can see it in their eyes. They want her so badly. They all wish they were in my place. I always get this wonderful feeling when she assures me that she is mine."

"She is so stupid, she doesn't even realize how much her so-called best friend wants her. We fight a lot because of this dumb shit. I can control her in a few words, but the only two things we constantly fight about are her work and her friend. I really hate them" his tone showed how much he loathed Joo Meok and Seri's choice.

"I want to get rid of them. I stopped her from going to work on multiple occasions because she was paying more attention to her damn company, more than she was doing to me." Jun Seo informed the bartender proudly

"Who does that? I should be the one occupying all her time, but no, she has her company, her friends, and her family. Thank God I managed to convince her to reject her father's offer." Jun Seo truly believed that he was the one who managed to convince Seri to turn down her father's position at Queen's Group. According to him, she got convinced because he told her how she can't manage two companies at one time and she should back out.

"And Kim Joo Meok is one hell of a guy. An annoying son of a bitch. He tried to challenge me. Me?!! Can you imagine?" Jun Seo scoffed sarcastically.

"The guts of this guy. If only Seri hadn't walked in on us that day, I would have fixed the problem. She wanted to leave me then and there because of a dirtbag like him. We had a really big fight on that day and despite that shit, I kept on visiting her every day to check up on her and protect her. She always sends her assistant and so-called best friend to threaten me, but now I know how to avoid them."

He paused to take a large sip of his drink then continued his 'chat' remembering Gwang Hyeok. He let out a sick laugh and said "Her assistant. I will kill him the next time I see him. This guy had the guts to raise his hand on me." His anger rose remembering what Gwang Hyeok did to him. He took another two to three shots from his drink and continued.

"Without them, I am able to control her. You know she always played hard to get, but I know a 'no' from a girl means a 'yes please do it'. Ah, this girl, she tests me a lot, but every time I manage to break her." he smirked sickeningly.

"Then I saw him with her. This lowlife she is cheating on me with. SHE YELLED AT ME AND LIED TO ME BECAUSE OF HIM. SHE IS CHEATING ON ME WITH HIM. WE HAD A CHANCE TO RECONCILE, BUT HE RUINED EVERYTHING. I will ruin his life. Seri will be mine again very soon." Jun Seo promised dangerously then laughed evilly drinking more alcohol. He remembered the first time he saw Jeong Hyeok with Seri. It was the day his life turned upside down, and he was slapped straight in the face by reality.

Jun Seo was expecting a reply from the bartender, but what he received was a sympathetic smirk that riled him up. He threw the glass on the floor, shattering it into small pieces, and launched himself toward the bartender yanking his t-shirt lapels and alerting everyone in the bar.

"Am I entertaining you?"

The other employees rushed towards them and pushed Jun Seo away from their colleague.

"Sir do you want us to call someone to help you go home safely?" one person who seemed like the manager asked Jun Seo.

Jun Seo didn't reply, he wasn't in the mood to do that. His heart was already tearing up because of Seri. So, he threw a few thousand bills on the counter and left the place.

Maybe a walk would help him gain energy.

Oh, the walk did help... it helped him acquire more determination to continue with his plan and get Jeong Hyeok out of Seri's life.

.

.

.

Back to the cottage

The couple was lost in their own world. Oblivious to whatever was being plotted against them.

After decorating the whole place and having dinner, the couple settled in each other's arms in the living room with Seri sitting on Jeong Hyeok's lap. Both were enjoying the silence and the snowy weather in front of the lit-up chimney with blankets wrapped around them, and a glass of wine in their hands. The lights were dimmer than before, most of it was coming from the fireplace. Just like Seri wanted.

"You know, I have always wanted to have a night like that with my boyfriend, but nothing I imagined can compare to this moment."

"What else have you dreamt of? I want to fulfill all your dreams."

"Hmm" Seri hummed looking up at the ceiling trying to remember.

"I want to travel the world with you." Jeong Hyeok raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"And I want us to cook at your restaurant twice a week. Any dish. I don't mind"

"I thought you left that for me" He teased

"Nope. I want to learn. I liked it the last time you taught me." She gave him a seductive look and whispered in his ear "You actually looked hot while teaching me. I might have some ideas in mind for the future." She moved back a bit and winked at him wickedly.

Did she just???

Oh, he totally got her innuendo.

Jeong Hyeok was speechless. His eyes were ready to pop out from their place. Suddenly, it felt so hot there. What happened right now was so unfair to him. He was so not ready for this attack, and he couldn't seem to find his voice to reply.

The tease Seri just continued listing whatever she wished to do with him as if she had done nothing. The side glance and the devilish smirk gave her away.

Jeong Hyeok, finally finding his voice, muttered "You are such a tease, you know that?" then he gulped his glass of wine in one go.

"Slow down." She admonished "You will get drunk before we know it. Calm down mister" She took the glass out of his hand and placed it with hers on the side.

"Then don't do that anymore" he warned her

Seri gestured that she zipped her mouth with a very miserable attempt to hide her smile.

Jeong Hyeok took a deep breath and asked her to continue.

"I also want to have a lot of long night walks with you. Umm... YEAH, I really want you to visit me at Seri's choice. I know you would never do it, if I didn't ask, so please can you come to Seri's choice every now and then?" She pouted asking him innocently.

Jeong Hyeok chuckled softly at her excitement "But why? I mean we can meet elsewhere. I can go to your place..."

"No No. I want you to see my office." Jeong Hyeok gave her a look that told her to spit it out.

Seri tried to find a way out, but when she couldn't, she had to confess, so avoiding his gaze, she said, "Maybe brag about you here and there."

Jeong Hyeok laughed out loud earning a smack on his chest from his girlfriend.

"I won't hold your hand and pass by each office and every single person in the company to tell them that you're my boyfriend. I just want you to visit. Just like when I come by your restaurant. To see each other, maybe drink coffee and have a chat."

"Do we still want to keep it low?" Keeping his forehead on her shoulder.

Seri smiled and shook her head sideways.

"I don't want to do that anymore. I want everyone to know that we belong to each other"

Jeong Hyeok's smile widened. He liked how that sounded. "I like the idea. Ok, we can do that" he wrapped his arms around her tightly and buried his face in her neck breathing in her scent.

"What about you?" Seri asked caressing the back of his head.

Jeong Hyeok lifted his head, his hair was messy from his earlier position.

He looks so cute. Seri thought when she gave him a side glance.

"I want you to meet my family" Jeong Hyeok said unexpectedly. He studied Seri's facial expressions and to his relief she gave him her eye smile telling him that she would love to meet his parents and brothers as his girlfriend.

"Hyeoki, I would love to do that."

"Are you ready?"

Seri nodded in reply.

Jeong Hyeok smiled and kissed her on her cheek "I love you"

She turned herself to face him and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you too"

"Seri-ah" Jeong Hyeok called her softly and pulled her onto his lap. He placed a kiss on her forehead and continued, "Having you like that, in my arms, is a dream come true. I have never expected that I will have someone like you in my life."

Seri held his hand tightly and cupped his face lovingly "Don't ever leave my hand. You are my strength."

Simultaneously, the couple placed their foreheads against each other, both had satisfied and loving smiles on their faces.

Seri slipped her hand around his nape and kissed him taking him by surprise. Jeong Hyeok knew what was coming after that. He didn't reciprocate the kiss. He was debating if he should agree to what Seri wanted.

Seri bit his lower lip lightly to gain his attention, but it was of no use. She felt his stiffness, so she broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Love, I am fine. Please let's try again"

This time, he saw how serious Seri was, gone were the playful pouts and the puppy dog eyes.

Jeong Hyeok closed the gap between their lips.

After having been together for a while, taking their time to better know each other, Jeong Hyeok and Seri were finally there. Both had been waiting for this moment for quite some time, and Jeong Hyeok decided to trust her just like she did. He saw a glint of nervousness in Seri's eyes, so he promised to do his best to try and comfort his partner.

"Can we stay here?" Seri whispered breaking the kiss. Jeong Hyeok nodded. He would do anything to make her comfortable.

They held hands and their foreheads touched. They stayed like that for a moment then looked into each other's eyes. Feelings of warmth struck their chests. They couldn't stop staring into each other's souls. Their hearts were racing, and it was at that moment, they felt everything was finally the way it should have always been.

Jeong Hyeok whispered, "I love you" and Seri couldn't help but feel time stop even though it wasn't the first time she heard it coming out of his mouth.

Seri inclined her face towards Jeong Hyeok and gently kissed him conveying all the feelings she had for him. He quickly closed the distance between them, pressing their bodies together. Soon, Jeong Hyeok and Seri were kissing each other with equal passion.

It wasn't the type of kiss that left Seri breathless and in a daze, it wasn't the sweet and innocent kiss, it was the kiss that left them craving for more.

Both were nibbling on each other's lips fighting for dominance. Whenever Seri was able to clutch his lip between hers, Jeong Hyeok would tease her by pulling away and then placing his lips back on hers. On his third attempt, Seri was faster than him, with both arms wrapped around his nape, she held his head in place, and enjoyed the softness of his mouth against hers. Jeong Hyeok wrapped one arm around her while his other hand was cupping the side of her neck, his thumb caressing it gently. And after what seemed like ages, they pulled apart panting for air.

Jeong Hyeok admired her every single feature and was mesmerized by her flushed face, he murmured "You are so beautiful". His gaze was so intense that Seri couldn't help but look down shyly. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed her palm softly, then he lifted her chin with his index finger making her look him straight in the eyes.

"There is nothing to be shy about when you are around me. You are perfect. I can never get enough of looking at you like that, this up close." Jeong Hyeok came closer to her planting a kiss behind her ear and whispering sweet nothings to her. She moaned softly and shut her eyes enjoying his closeness. He shakily brought his hands to caress and cup her breasts, but the moment he did that, he felt Seri shudder slightly. Jeong Hyeok directly stopped and pulled back, worried that the incident of the previous night might happen again. His action startled his girlfriend. She opened her eyes questioning him about his sudden drawback.

"Are you ok? I am sorry. We can stop if you are uncomfortable" Jeong Hyeok said deeply concerned about her. Seri was touched by his concern, so she nodded and smiled slightly assuring him that she was fine.

"I am fine love. Don't worry" She held his hand and brought him closer again. She didn't want to ruin their moment.

"Don't stop. I am fine. It has been a while since I let someone touch me like that. And you have been amazingly good" Jeong Hyeok chuckled at her last compliment his ear tips turning bright red.

True, his first touch on her privates made her shudder involuntarily, but she didn't want to stop. She wanted him and that was final. The old memories of Jun Seo invading her privacy against her will can go to hell. She won't let her past control her present and future. What mattered now was Jeong Hyeok and only Jeong Hyeok. Seri noticed how he was trying his best not to scare her off, and how he was taking care of her. Nothing was rushed, they were both planning to take their own sweet time savoring each other and enjoying their first lovemaking.

She kissed him lightly on his lips holding his left hand and placing it again on her chest, directly above her heart, telling him to continue from where he stopped. And soon enough he was helping her out of her long-sleeved blouse.

Seeing her half-naked left him speechless. He couldn't take his eyes off the enthralling view of her. Her lean figure and full breasts that were filling her white bra were a scene to behold. Taking a deep breath, Jeong Hyeok tried to calm himself down and slow down his heartbeat, but his nether region had a mind on its own. His pants were getting tighter by the second. He buried his face at the side of her neck placing wet kisses there.

Seri moaned asking him for more "Love please..." He found her sensitive spot. Jeong Hyeok then moved his attention to her chest area while she raked her hand through his silky hair and pressed his face into her chest encouraging him for more. His mouth was doing wonders for her, and they haven't even started yet.

Jeong Hyeok broke away looking at her touching her bra straps and asking her silently if he can take it off. Seri nodded in return. So, taking the cue, Jeong Hyeok proceeded to slide her bra off her shoulder kissing each part he caressed delicately.

After her upper half was bare, Jeong Hyeok stopped moving and just admired her. She is perfect. He thought. Wanting to be as close as possible to her, Jeong Hyeok took off his shirt throwing it somewhere in the room, and before she can admire his physic, he quickly grabbed Seri's hand pulling her towards him and gluing their upper naked forms together. They wrapped their arms around each other and savored the feeling of being this close.

Jeong Hyeok felt her hard nipples poking his chest.

She was as turned on as he was.

Seri could feel his erratic heartbeat.

He was as excited as she was.

It was getting hot. They didn't know if it was from the heat that was coming out of the chimney, or from the heated embrace they were in.

"I want to stay in your arms forever" Seri whispered in his ear in a very low voice as if she was hiding her desires even from the world. Seri nibbled on his earlobe making him shut his eyes tightly.

Jeong Hyeok broke the hug and again brushed his lips against hers, but this time he slid his hands up and cupped her bare breasts. Both let out a guttural moan. Her bosoms fit his hands perfectly. They were full, soft, and just perfect. It was so tempting for him to bend down and have a taste... and that's what he did.

He took one of her hard peaks in his mouth nibbling and sucking on it, while his hand was taking care of her other mound tweaking her peak and then running his thumb over to soothe the pain.

As she leaned forward enjoying his lips and hands, Seri let out a loud moan making sure that Jeong Hyeok understood his effect on her. She squirmed in his arms craving for more. His fondling was forming a warm wet pool between her legs, bringing long-forgotten sensations back. She didn't notice her nails digging into his back leaving deep marks. She was just long lost in pleasure.

Jeong Hyeok pulled away glancing at her hard glistening peak and smirked. Satisfied with his work, he wrapped his mouth around her other mound and slid his palm over to her lower abdomen touching the edge of her pants. It reminded him, they were still half-naked. However, before he can do something about it, Seri gently pushed him back on the cushions and hovered over him placing her full body on top of his. She touched his forehead with hers and cupped his face whispering 'I love you.'  with every light kiss she peppered him all over his face. It was time for her to show him how much she also loved him.

Jeong Hyeok ran his hands through her long tresses moving away the ones blocking his view of her face. She buried her face in his neck sucking him there and placing small wet kisses then. Jeong Hyeok's raspy breathing filled the room, he let out a guttural moan.

She was going to be the end of him.

His hands were caressing her body and groping every part they come across. Seri trailed kisses all over his neck and chest till she reached his nipples. She licked her lips and latched on his left nipple sucking and licking sensually as if returning the favor. She repeated the movement for his right one and then looked up at him. She felt his heavy breathing. He had his eyes closed, lost in the pleasures she was giving him. Seri then smiled wickedly looking down and admiring her artwork on his front.

She caressed his abs and possessively said, "I am the only one who gets to kiss and touch that" She continued sliding down his body. Her warm lips trailed kisses until her face was at his lower abdomen level. Her gaze met the bulge that had been poking her the moment she settled herself on him. She looked at her boyfriend who was still in a daze. He seemed a bit relieved that she was giving him a break. Seri smirked, she was a tease, and a break wasn't in her dictionary.

Her ministrations were creating havoc in him. His hardness was announcing its presence prominently. When she stopped for a few seconds, he sighed in relief, for he was fighting for control, but the moment he felt her hot breath on his lower abdomen, Jeong Hyeok's dazed smile disappeared, and his eye jutted open. He pushed his head up to glance down at what she was doing, and the view in front of him almost made him reach his ecstasy in his pants.

Seri was a few inches away from his lower abdomen looking up at him naughtily. She licked her lips teasingly and smirked bending down to place a trail of light kisses just above his pants, she then ran her fingers sensually over his well-built abdomen making him groan loudly this time.

Seri placed small licks leisurely and started tugging at his pants with urgency. Jeong Hyeok couldn't take her torture. He helped her unbutton his pants and got rid of them leaving him only in his boxers. Seri froze staring at his hard-on which was still covered by his underwear.

Now that's the intimidating part of him, not the one that the others were talking about. She thought.

"Love I am not sure you can fit." Seri said doubting her ability to take him. Surprised by her comment, Jeong Hyeok at first gawked at her and then began to laugh.

Ahh, Seri and her thoughts that she can't control.

Realizing what she said, Seri gasped placing her hand on her mouth. Her face turned a dark shade of red.

Jeong Hyeok decided to put her out of her misery, so he pulled her up back to him and kissed her forehead tenderly. "We will take it slow. Trust me." Seri gazed at him lovingly and nodded. She slanted her lips on his for another hungry kiss. And Without breaking the kiss, Jeong Hyeok turned them so that he was on top, and he slid Seri's pants and underwear off in one go.

He gazed at her naked form and what he saw was the most tantalizing sight he would ever come across. For him, the "Beautiful" compliment was an understatement. He was spellbound by her newly seen beauty. He knew her state could make him lose control easily. His manhood grew even bigger. It was getting really uncomfortable in his boxers.

Jeong Hyeok lay on top of her and whispered near her lips "Love, are you sure?" He asked her for the last time. He needed her so badly, but first, he wanted to make sure that she was fine.

"I am ready" Seri answered breathing heavily feeling his hard manhood on her lower abdomen. She wiped the sweat that formed on his forehead and moved his short wet strands back, then nodded reassuringly.

"I need you" his hands trailed between them down her thighs, caressing her there and rubbing her inner thighs with his thumbs. He teased her by coming really close to her core and then retreating his hand.

"Seri-ah, tell me to stop if you feel uncomfortable. Ok love?" Jeong Hyeok told her in his deep baritone which made her anticipate his next move more, so she nodded rapidly in return.

He had to make sure that Seri was wet enough for him, so he moved a bit and slid his hand between them to her heat.

She whimpered loudly arching her back when his fingers parted her folds and rubbed her hard sensitive nub. She was indeed a wet mess.

"Hyeoki" she whispered breathlessly, and he let out a deep groan, it was too much for him to feel her softness and hear her calling his name like that. He let a finger slip inside her core startling her for a mere second. Jeong Hyeok moved his lips towards hers and took her into a deep mind-blowing kiss swallowing all her moans while he slipped another finger inside and rubbed his thumb on her hard nub. His tongue imitated the movements of his two fingers inside her.

Breaking apart and taking his fingers out, Jeong Hyeok moved a bit to remove his underwear. Through the dim light of the room, Seri let her gaze travel through the length of his body and stop midway at his naked erection. She gulped looking at him with her big doe eyes; this time controlling herself from blurting out her thoughts... her raging desires were doing a good job. She needed him right now.

Jeong Hyeok laid back on top of her letting his manhood tease her entrance. He would have teased her more, but he wasn't sure if he could hold it in himself. Feeling her wrapped around him would definitely require much more effort than the one he was putting in right now, so he aligned his manhood with her center, and in one swift movement, he joined the bodies.

Midway, Seri let out a pained cry as she felt like he stretched her to the limit. She felt like she couldn't take more of him. Jeong Hyeok stopped moving to allow her to get used to him. Even though it was torture for Jeong Hyeok to stop like that, she was tight enough to make him spill in her at that moment, her comfort came first.

Glancing at his red neck and the vein line on his forehead that seemed like it would pop soon if he tried harder to stop himself from moving or filling her completely, Seri nodded telling him that she was ready. She wrapped her hands around his neck pulling his face closer to place her lips on his.

The moment he moved, both squeezed their eyes shut and let out a muffled groan one from tolerable and pleasurable pain and the other from pure pleasure.

Soon enough, Jeong Hyeok was able to fill Seri to the brim, and she was able to get used to him, the pain faded, and her moans, just like Jeong Hyeok, were all pleasurable moans.

He'd meant to be gentle. Very gentle. He had planned everything with care. He pulled out of her to the tip and then plunged back in one swift push earning a gasp from Seri as she wrapped her arms and legs around him clawing her legs into his behind.

She let out a whimper arching her back to at the empty feeling after he pulled out completely, but Jeong Hyeok held her waist in place preventing her from moving, and entered her heated haven at a slow pace.

"Hyeok-ah..." Seri called his name pleading with him to go faster

"What do you want love?" He said thrusting in and out slowly.

For the first time since they started dating, he wanted her to be verbal about her needs. Seri's face turned red shying her gaze away from his. He turned her face back to him and kissed her gently. Soon the kiss deepened, but Jeong Hyeok's pace was still painfully slow. He wanted her to let her guard down in front of him. He didn't want her to shy away from anything when they were together or when it came to her needs.

Seri broke the kiss panting and finally told him what she wanted "Jagi... faster."

Jeong Hyeok didn't need to be told twice, he took her lips in his again and plunged vigorously in and out of his girlfriend's heat letting loose of her waist. Seri moaned loudly when he hit her sensitive spot. She arched her back again but this time meeting his every move. They both found the rhythm between them taking each other to new heights of bliss.

Jeong Hyeok wasn't sure if he could last longer, and he wanted her to reach her peak before him, so he reached his hand between them to her wet center rubbing her hard nub and intensifying the pleasure he was providing her with.

Seri's moans got louder, the simulation was just unbearable, he felt her spasm in his arms as she got closer and closer to her release. Jeong Hyeok broke the kiss and buried his face in her neck not stopping his movements.

The only sounds in the room that could be heard were their heavy breathing and their grunts.

Letting their self-control go, both Seri and Jeong Hyeok reached their peaks at the same time.

Seri milked Jeong Hyeok, and he felt her as she came again and again in ecstasy. He groaned her name in her ear. The intensity was too much for him, he was having a hard time controlling himself. "Seri-ah, love, I can't anymore. I promise I will make it up to you the next time"

"Let loose love, it is fine" Seri whispered near his mouth her lips touching his at every word.

He let out a throaty moan and burst into her crashing his full body on hers.

.

.

.

Minutes passed with the couple in each other's arms catching their breath and not moving an inch. They didn't care about their sweaty bodies pressing against each other.

Jeong Hyeok was laying on Seri's front, his head nestled on her chest enjoying the sound of her heartbeat, while Seri had her arms wrapped around him running her hands through his damp strands.

"Are you in pain? Do you feel any discomfort?" Jeong Hyeok asked his hand caressing her lower abdomen to ease any pain if any.

Seri smiled warmly and shook her head sideways.

"I love you." Jeong Hyeok said kissing any part of her body that was close to his mouth, at that moment he kissed her at the top of her left boob.

"Mmmh" Seri replied. She was too tired to answer.

Jeong Hyeok smiled at her answer and asked, "Are you that tired?"

"Mmmh"

"Oh then that's unfortunate, I thought we can go for a few more rounds tonight. After all, I promised you. But if you are tired, we can leave it for later." He smirked mischievously

Seri scoffed, he was so obvious "Give me 15 minutes and you will be the one begging to stop"

"Ohh is that a challenge?"

Seri closed her eyes in bliss and hummed

Ok, she went back to her humming. Jeong Hyeok thought chuckling.

Their silent moment didn't last long, her stomach decided to growl indicating that she had exerted a lot of energy and she needed to compensate.

Hearing her stomach make noises and feeling light vibrations coming from there, Jeong Hyeok looked up at Seri and burst out laughing.

She was as shocked as he was as if she didn't know that her hunger was, without a doubt, going to make its presence known very soon.

She slapped him on his naked chest telling him to stop laughing at her, but she knew Jeong Hyeok wouldn't stop any time soon. So, she pushed him off her and got up wrapping the duvet around her and leaving him on the rug laughing uncontrollably and naked as the day he was born.

Seri's eyes widened seeing his lower body on full display, she was still not used to that. And his manhood was still a bit hard. Jeong Hyeok didn't notice that he wasn't covered, he was busy laughing, so she threw the pillow that was next to her on his lower region taking him by surprise.

"Oww" He held the pillow in place and sat up straight. His face and neck were all red from the laughing and his smile was still adorning his face. He was letting out small chuckles calming down, but it didn't take too long to burst out laughing again, and this time it was because of her flushed face. He knew that her red face was because she saw his manhood on full display.

"You saw little Hyeoki not too long ago. Why is he making you shy now?" he wriggled his eyebrows teasing her.

Seri scoffed and decided to dodge his teasing by looking around at something to wear.

Finally, she found his shirt. She wore it and got up. Jeong Hyeok froze at the view in front of him his mouth was left open in aghast. She was in his shirt, and it looked so sexy on her. It was baggy and it reached her mid-thighs. He couldn't stop himself from gulping. He was sure he was drooling over her look.

Seri smirked at his state. Two can play the game. She went up close to him and bent down. Her face mere inches away from his.

"Do you like what you see Hyeoki?" she said sultry looking him straight in the eye. Jeong Hyeok was just looking up at her with his big, rounded eyes, his voice nowhere to be heard and his body frozen in his place. The only functional parts in his body were his throat which was bopping up and down indicating that he didn't stop gulping since she approached him, his eyes which were blinking as if he was trying to tell her something, and a certain part in his nether region which was coming back to life faster than expected.

Seri noticed that and decided to never go easy on him, he was the one who first started teasing him, so she kissed him hard on the lips and the moment he started responding (which wasn't fast enough), she broke the kiss and unbuttoned the first few buttons of her new shirt letting her boobs play hide and seek with him.

"And by the way, lucky me, little Hyeoki isn't so little" Seri confessed and left a stunned Jeong Hyeok behind her.

She heard his small gasp after her 'light' confession and laughed to herself.

He was the one who started teasing me. She thought to herself while heading towards the kitchen.

Jeong Hyeok literally couldn't move. The show she just put on, left him speechless. He was supposed to be the one making her squirm, how the hell did he become the one squirming? She had his manhood on full alert now. He knew he won't be able to move, for at least a few more minutes, but he was dying to see more of her in his shirt.

"Yaaa you can't do that" he glanced at her from his place. She was already behind the counter preparing something to eat.

"What? you can't move?" Seri shouted back sarcastically, it wasn't a question. She knew her effect on him and she knew how to use it to her advantage.

Jeong Hyeok buried his face in his palms trying to calm himself down, but how the hell would he be able to do that when his hot girlfriend, who he had just had mind-blowing sex with, was currently in his shirt and only a few meters away?

That was it, he grabbed the boxers that were near him and got up to go to her. His erection was on full display, but he didn't care.

.

.

.

Seeing him emerge in his state, Seri smirked and teasingly added "I see the big Hyeoki is awake"

Jeong Hyeok groaned going straight up to her and wrapping his arms around her from behind rubbing himself on her, making her feel what she did to him. Seri gasped and closed her eyes, trying to maintain the control that she was holding since she started teasing him, but it was of no use, her mind kept on replaying the images of what transpired between them a few minutes ago, and she could feel herself going weak in the knees... she felt herself get damp.

"Hyeok-ah..." She moaned leaning her head back on his shoulder giving him complete access to her neck and whatever he wanted to do.

He buried his face in her neck and turned off the stove.

"Food can wait" He whispered and turned her around to face him.

Both held the same desires in their eyes, and both understood what they wanted... they needed each other again.

He took her by surprise carrying her bridal style, but this time to their bedroom.

The night was still young.

.

.

.

End of the chapter :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 💕💕

Next update soon 💕

Wishing everyone a very happy new year once again :) ❤️❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.2K 484 42
What happens when she goes to Swiss and meets Jeong hyeok for the first time? Will he be married? Has he moved on? Is he happy? How will their firs...
27.2K 2.2K 25
Two people who have been heartbroken by their past relationships met in a certain place in Switzerland. Will they accept each other's past and try lo...
593K 20.2K 100
What lies ahead for Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se-ri after reuniting at Grindelwald, Switzerland? Overwhelming emotions, longing and newfound freedom to...
139K 7.5K 29
"Jeong-Hyeok," his father says in a tired voice, "This is how it's going to be. The general shareholder meeting is in five weeks from now. If you are...