Lost And Found

By Gemmagengen

A young woman lost in L.A. coincidentally ends up in Blake Griffin's home. More

Part 1 (Lost)
Part 2 (Stranger's Home)
Part 3 (Change)
Part 4 (Finding You)
Part 5 (First Date)
Part 6 (Finding out)
Part 7 (Back Home)
Part 8 (Alaska)
Part 9 (Reveal Gender Party)
Part 10 (Talk Dirty)
Part 11 (Secretly Wanting You)
Part 12 (Threats)
Part 13 (Jealousy Strikes)
Part 14 (Telling The Truth)
Part 15 (A Way Out)
Part 16 (Paying The Debt)
Part 17 (It's Gonna Be A Hard Journey) (FULL CHAPTER)
Part 18 (Coming Clean)
Part 20 (I'm Sorry)
Part 21 (Big Scare)
Part 22 (Coming Home)
Part 23 (Check Up)
Part 24 (Spark Ignites)
Part 25 (Just One Photo)
Part 26 (Self-portrait)
Part 27 (9 Months)
Part 28 (18 Hours)

Part 19 (Family Only)

398 37 6
By Gemmagengen

"The baby's umbilical cord is wrapped around her neck."

"Oh my God, is she-"

"She's fine, these things are normal but hers is wrapped three times."

"Jesus Christ." I sob.

"We're gonna try moving her with a couple of massages if it doesn't work, we will have to do surgery."

"Is that even possible?"

"It's risky, for both of you. But not impossible... We'll start today, but I need you to come back tomorrow morning. I can teach you so you or your husband can continue doing it at home..."

"Okay."

The doctor massages my belly for a while, hoping that she can rotate little by little. I didn't want to tell Blake this over the phone so I wait till he gets home tonight... Diana told me to tell him right away, but I don't want him to lose focus for his stupid game. God knows if he'll blame me for playing without concentration.

**Later that day:

I was in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about the baby. I know we still have some months left, hopefully. But I want to start looking for names. As I lay there wondering and worrying I hear noises around the house. Should I go out there and check it out? I mean, what if there're robbers? Oh who cares? No one hurts a pregnant woman, right? I step out and follow the noises to the kitchen and see a couple...

"Hi." They get startled. "Can I help you?" I ask with my heart racing.

"Who are you?"

"Um... who are you?"

"You're in our son's house so.."

"Oh! Oh my God I'm sorry. I'm Freya."

"Gail. This is my husband Tommy." We shake hands.

"I'm sorry Blake didn't say you were coming."

"Oh, it's a surprise. They just lost the series so he's probably going to be bummed and angry... I don't want to sound rude but, how do you know our son?"

How does she not know about me? "He's a friend."

"And you're in his house because?" Another voice joined the conversation. I turn around and see yet another couple... The guy looked a hell of a lot like Blake so I'll assume it's his brother and his girlfriend.

"I'm staying here for a while."

"Your husband okay with that? Or is he staying here too?" He asks a bit rude.

"Husband?" Does he know Marc?!

"Well I see I ring on your finger and you're pregnant so..."

"Oh... no. I'm actually getting divorced. My soon to be ex-husband isn't so nice. Blake offered me a room for a while. But I'm leaving today, right now actually." I turn to leave.

"You don't have to leave, sweetie. You should stay to support Blake. Brynn is on her way with Ford too."

"No, this is obviously a family thing. I don't want to intrude... It was nice meeting you."

"You too." I go upstairs and start packing. I can't believe this right now!

I desperately call Diana, telling her that I'm going to stay with her.

"Why? What happened?" She asks over the phone.

"I'll tell you when I see you. Just get here, please!"

"Okay, okay. I have to go when my shifts over, though."

"When is it over?"

"In like an hour and a half."

"Damn it. Just try to hurry."

I wait for an hour and a half for Diana, when she finally calls me telling me she's outside. I make sure none of Blake's family members is around so I could head for the door.

"What are

I smile. "Hmm.. Yeah, that's why I'm in Blake's house, cause my husband knocked me up." I say sarcastically. If she's smart enough she'll get the message.

"You little slut." She huffs. "You think he's gonna stay with you? Or that he even wants you? You're only here cause he feels sorry for you. Besides... I'm the only one who can get him to focus on something else other than losing a game, if you know what I mean." She winks.

"Is that why you live here? Oh, wait! You don't."

"Laugh all you want, honey. As soon as he walks through that door, the only person he'll want on his bed tonight, is me."

"Well one would hope so. It would be weird if he wanted a family member sleeping with him."

"I meant that he'll want me, not you."

"Yeah I got that sweetie. I just don't care. I'm just carrying his kid, and I'm on my way out anyways so... By all means, he's all yours." Of course I care, I just can't show it to this bitch. Especially cause I know she wants to piss me off... I walk past her and go to the door. As I twist the door knob and open the door, so does Blake! Shit!

"Blake." I say surprised "Listen I gotta talk to you."

"Not now, I'm not in the mood."

"Okay, I know you lost a game but it's important."

"Look , it wasn't just some game! We just lost the series, okay? There's nothing more important than that."

"Not even your daughter?"

"What happened?" He asks worried and notices the bags on my hands. "What is this?"

"Um, I'm gonna be staying at Diana's for a while. Or forever."

"What? Why?"

"I think you know why..."

"Honey?" Gail walks in.

"Mom?" He was surprised. "Shhhhit." He whispers. "Freya I-"

"Oh your friend hasn't left yet, that's good. Stay for dinner, hon."

"No, it's okay. My friend is outside waiting. I was just saying goodbye."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, thank you."

"I'll be right there mom." She leaves.

"Imagine my surprise when they walk in and they have no idea who I am."

"I confessed my feelings for you like two days ago. I didn't have a chance to call her and tell her about you."

"I don't even care about that... But if they walk in here, and they see me pregnant and don't know who I am. It clearly means you haven't told them."

"It doesn't mean I don't care about you. I mean I told you that I love you."

"Yeah, but they're just words."

"Just words? That's what that meant to you?"

"No... it meant so much to me. But seeing this? Tells me different."

"Look, I'm sorry I just forgot."

"How do you forget to tell your parents you're having a child?" I ask angry.

"This day can't get any worse." He whispers rubbing his forehead.

"Oh it can." Your daughter basically has a noose around her neck! How's that for worse?!!

"You're home." Stupid Brynn cuts in.

"Brynn, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, just came to cheer you up."

"Dada!"

"Hey buddy!" He picks up Ford. He then turns to me again. "Stay for dinner."

"No, like I told your mom. This is a family thing... and I'm clearly not part of this family." I walk out.

----------------------

Does Freya have the right to be angry at Blake right now? Was Blake wrong by not telling his family he's having another baby? Why do you think he did it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 214K 33
okumayın for vanilla baby
389K 35.7K 32
Kore'nin nesillerdir düşman olan iki sürüsü; Kim'ler ve Jeon'lar aynı davete katılır. Beklemedikleri şey ise attığı yumruk ile ruh eşi oldukları orta...
12.1M 588K 87
18 yaşında genç bir kızın yolu çıkmaz bir sokakta hiç kesişmemesi gereken bir adamla kesişti. Adam hayata ve mavi renge küskündü. Genç kızla beraber...
27.4K 2.6K 12
Kim Taehyung öğrencisine fazla mı ayrıcalık tanıyordu? Daha ona sınav cevaplarını verdiği kısma gelmedik. Yaş farkı !