All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋

1K 62 24
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Where is he going?

was the question that came up in Pete's mind when they saw Vegas going somewhere else other than going to them.

Immediately Pete stood up to follow Vegas. And Kinn and Porsche too ran behind him. Because they were also curious.

By the time they reach the reception, Vegas got into the lift.

Shit

Pete murmured and picked up the phase to reach the lift before it closes but he was late. The lift in which Vegas got in closed before he can reach it.

Come let's take the other lift.

said Porsche. They got into the lift but Kinn didn't get in.

Get in Kinn!, shouted Porsche.

No, you guys go. There must be a person here to say on which floor Vegas' lift is stopping.

Huh?

What he said is right Porsche. This building has more than twenty floors and we don't know where Vegas is going. So let Khun Kinn be here itself.

Pete and Porsche got into the lift. Kinn was on a call with Porsche to tell the floor number.

Pete knows Vegas won't cheat on him but why he has to go somewhere without Pete's knowledge? That question makes him crazy. And he needs fucking answer to that fucking question.

Porsche it's the 10th floor.

They were on the 9th floor now. . Each floor of the hotel has nearly 20 rooms. Even if they find the right floor, will they be able to find the right room?

Upon reaching the 10th floor, Pete was continuously pressing the open button

Open fast please open

When it opened, they rushed out of the lift. They turned left and right side to see where is Vegas. Luckily they saw Vegas entering the last room of the floor on the right side.

You bastard!

Pete ran to that room and started to bang the room.

Come out bastard! How dare you lie to me? Tell me the fucking truth. Bastard, come out!

Finally, the closed door opened but it made Pete shocked.

What the fuck!

Said Porsche who was also standing next to Pete in front of the door.

Both of them were in shock because of the man in front of them. The man they followed was NOT VEGAS. He was just wearing clothes similar to Vegas.

Then where is the real man? The real Vegas? They saw him clearly on the ground floor. Did they miss their target? Lost to find him?

Fuck fuck fuck

Pete shouted in frustration. He thought he found his man but he had fooled himself.

___________________________________

On the 12th floor:

IN CALL

Where are you Vegas?

I am on the way, Tay. Room number 1208 right?

Yes, on the left side of the lift.

Hmm ok. I will be there soon.

Ok. Come, I am waiting.

_ _ _ _

After ending the call with Vegas, Tay messaged someone else.

Are you ready?

"Yes, Khun Tay", the receiver of the message replied.

Act according to the plan. There shouldn't be any mistakes. Make sure the secret mic is on. I want to hear everything.

Sure Khun.

Is the camera hidden deep enough that he won't notice?

Khap khun.

He will be there soon. Be ready.

(Knock....knock...)

I think he is already here Khun. Don't worry. I will take care of it.

------------

Quickly the prostitute set up by Tay opened the door. Tay who was in a room on the 14th floor was listening to all by the secret microphone that is fixed under the nightstand. The camera which was fixed to take pictures was on the glass on the right side of the bed.

Welcome, Khun Vegas.

Said that man in a slutty way. Though this is the first time Tay hears the voice of the man he arranged for this, he can assure that his expertise in seduction will be outstanding. Because this "welcome" part itself will make many things hard.

Where is Tay? He said he has something important to tell me.

Khun Tay just went out, Khun Vegas. Please have a seat.

Oh, but I have to go back soon. Because my husband will be waiting.....By the way, who are you? I haven't seen you before.

I am his secretary khun. And I joined just a few days ago.

Vegas sat on the sofa in the room.

Please have some water Khun Vegas.

No thanks, I am fine.

Pleaseeeeeee khun

Said that man in ultra slutty way.

Ok fine. Give it. said Vegas little annoyed.

Some minutes later,

Are you alright khun?

Ye..ah

Why are sweating a lot Vegas?

Don't know. I suddenly feel hot.

Then remove your clothes Vegas.

No, it's alright. I have to go.

Please stay na. I will help you.

Tay who was listening to these all through microphone was so happy that his first part of the plan succeeded.

Seducing Vegas is not possible. His mind and heart are full of Pete. So the only way Tay can succeed is by drugging Vegas. That's why the man offered the water to Vegas. It is not just water.

It is mixed with a colorless and tasteless yet powerful drug. He gave a little high dose because Vegas shouldn't be able to resist even if Pete comes to his mind.

Ahhh

Vegas hissed in pain when that man made him lay on the bed. As Vegas is half unconscious now, he started to take advantage of it.

Tay's plan is to take perfect stills of Vegas and that man fucking. So that later he will release it on the internet to tarnish Vegas' name and fuck Pete's life.

If he can't get Vegas then he will make sure no one gets him.

Next for nearly two hours, Tay was listening to the continuous fucking they both were doing.

Ahhh....fuckkkk

Mmmmmm....right there....

Yes daddyyyy.....fuckkkk meeee

That man was moaning when Vegas was railing him mercilessly.

Tay could only wait till his plan succeed. After nearly the seventh round, there was no sound.

The drug's effect has reduced and Vegas stopped fucking that man. After that, he got a message from the man.

Mission completed Khun Tay

Good. I transferred the money to your account.

Thank you khun. Shall I leave now?

Yes

What about the camera? Can I bring it to you?

No need. I am coming to the room. What about Vegas? Is he still sleeping?

Yes, Khun Tay. He is in deep sleep.

Ok, let him be.

After some minutes Tay went to their room. He saw Vegas sleeping covering himself fully with the blanket.

Tay took the camera out of the glass, smirking at how he is going to destroy Vegas and Pete's life using this picture.

He opened the camera to see the photos. Suddenly his smirk dropped. Because what he saw in the picture is

Vegas is fucking Pete.

So the man who was with Vegas for this long is not the man he arranged but Pete?

(A.N. - I have been reading the new Vegaspete book. Urgh! I had enough. Each chapter adds more stress to me but still, I can't stop myself from reading it.

Vegas and Pete have a lot already on their plate but still, this major family keeps testing their patience and also mine. Fuck Major family.

After reading I wanted to write a chapter where both Vegas and Pete can challenge their fate unlike in the original novel.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 2.4K 18
What if Pete loses his memory instead of Vegas.Will he remember him or forget him.What will Vegas do read and find out. Disclaimer: i dont own the ch...
229K 12.3K 111
Nobody expected them to fall in love. When Pete was given to Vegas in marriage, people were sure he'd break him. Pete feared the worst from a man lik...
34.4K 1.1K 15
My first VegasPete story 🤪✌️ Pete is a sex worker, but Vegas doesn't know that. One day Vegas coincidentally happens to be Pete's client. Pete howe...
DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

15.5K 883 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...