𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒐...

Por nmuioa

attack on titan fanfic 4 fun ⚠️ UNDER MILD CONSTRUCTION ⚠️ Más

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿
i.+*
ii.+*
iii.+*
iv.+*
v.+*
vii.+*
viii.+*
ix.+*
x.+*
xi.+*
xii.+*
xiii.+*
xiv.+*
xv.+*
xvi.+*
xvii.+*
xviii.+*
xix.+*
xx.+*
xxi.+*
xxii.+*
xxiii.+*
xxiv.+*
xxv.+* (!)
xxvi.+*
xxvii.+*

vi.+*

311 16 7
Por nmuioa

with everyone slightly tipsy, the game began to take wild turns as it progressed. within the last 10 minutes, sasha flashed the group, eren and mallory went 7 minutes in heaven, and you had kissed jean a total of 4 times. "alright, now here's a good one," mikasa slurs, "connie, you would rather skinny dip with [y/n] or like- uhm eat a handful of sand."

connie eyes you for a second, mouthing an apology. the music and the light liquor in your system didn't help you understand the situation at hand. "uhm yeah, [y/n] start strippin'." connie orders. you slowly stand up from jean's lap and walk towards the water. "i agree, but shield me so no one can see me naked." you say.

connie follows you to the water, holding open your swimsuit cover as you took off your swimsuit. the warm breeze tingles your nipples, making you wrap your arms around yourself. "okay, go ahead." you nod to him. he drops the cover revealing your whole backside to the group making you scamper into the water to hide.

"WOOO [Y/N] SHOW US THE FRONT NOW!" sasha claps rhythmically . everyone whoops and claps with her but you flick the group off. connie drops his swim trunks and walks out towards you in the water. "NOW STAY THERE FOR THE LAST THREE ROUNDS!" eren shouts. "now they ain't say allat!!" you jibe as you slowly ease back further.

"this is gon' make me wrinkly." you whine, splashing the water up into the air. connie swam in a circle, ending by laying on his back and letting the waves toss him. "i can't believe i'm naked in the ocean with you right now." you dekko, shaking your head.

"yeah, a dream come true huh?" connie responds, splashing some water at you. you shake your head in protest. "a f*ckin' nightmare. but i'm feelin' too good to care." you comment with a rejoin. connie sits up in the water and floats a little closer to you.

"while we have this moment, i just wanna say i'm genuinely sorry for how i treated you before." connie starts. ya wave of sobriety instantly phases into your being. "yeah, i bet." you mock, rolling your eyes. "no honestly [y/n], i am."

"y'know connie, i had to rebuild my confidence all from the ground up. you absolutely shattered me. even still, i'm highly insecure about my nose, my lips, my body, sh*t, even my voice." you accuse. "i know and-" "you hurt me really bad." you spit. a slight pang of hurt hits your heart, making you rub your chest.

"oh no- please don't cry [y/n]." "nigga ain't nobody cryin'! i'm jus irked." you mumble, taking a step back. he opens his arms to you as he beings to chase you through the water for a hug.

on the shore, everyone watched intensely at what was unfolding in the water. "f*ck, he's tryna take my kill." jean mutters. "that's it, everyone into the water!" he orders. the group sloppily follows after him, stripping out of their clothes too. "uh oh connie, here they come." you panic. "who's coming?" he asks, turning around.

he's met with his answer when he sees jean breaststroking to you both. "chicken fight!" mallory shouts as she runs through the water. "did someone say chicken??" sasha smiles greedily. mallory climbs onto eren's shoulders and you move off to the side as sasha got onto mikasa. armin sat on the shore laughing at the banter. "[y/n] you don't wanna play?" jean asks, doggy paddling towards you.

"i'm good off that, i don't wanna be on nobody booty a*s naked." you giggle. "i can respect that."
the games play for a little more but you had gotten out and joined armin on the shore in fear of getting to wrinkly and soft .

"i hope i can repair my lace." you sigh as you pat down the edges. "i can help, i actually take really good care of my hair!" armin suggests. you look at his hair which was indeed extremely healthy.

it glistened from the fire and his scalp looked clean. "but this wig is 3b, can you do curls??" you interrogate. armin nods and beams a smile. "i can do just about anything."

that night, you laid in bed staring at the ceiling. the white little lumps entertained your eyes with patterns as your mind stayed blank. glancing at the bedside alarm, you groan in irritation. "f*ck, it's only 5:47??" you whine.

mikasa was heavily skeeping on the bed next to yours. she was deep under the blanket, folded in a weird position. you got up to sit at the desk in front of the window, enjoying the moonlight shining on the waves as they wrestled with the shore. down the empty sandy lot, you look for something to focus on.

little ways to your left, you notice a figure crouched in the sand. they were sitting still, though their head moved from time to time. through squinted eyes you still couldn't tell so you decided to do your own investigation.

the swimsuit coverup and some sandals would suffice for your spy gear. . the door moans as you push it open, slipping into the dim hallway. everything was eerily silent; there were still some workers wandering around but for the most part, it might as well have been a ghost town.

going out of the front door, you head to the beach where the mysterious stranger resided. it was a lot cooler now; the salty air tingles your nostrils. the sound of crashing waves slowly got louder as you reached the area where the ground went from asphalt to sand.

walking up the tiny mounds of sand, you slowly peeled around a bush to see if the person was still there. they in fact were. creeping up on them, you made sure to stay silent. they were still looking in the other direction, letting you get within a ten foot radius.

"hey!" you called. their head snapped around with their face was frozen in fear. "[y/n], why are you out here so late?" they asked, confusion relaxing their face. "the real question is why are YOU out here so late?" you questioned.

connie averted his gaze and looked back out to the water. he shook his head and sighed heavily. "air." he replies as he eyes remains locked on the waves. you pulled the front of your cover closed as the wind picks up a bit.

"mind if i join you?" you question, adjusting to sit down. connie shrugs and picks back at the sand infront of him. he must've been doing this for a while as you noticed a hole that had begun to form. you pull the bottom of your cover up down and sit down next to him without a word.

"connie-" "[y/n]." you both stop to look at each other . you smile and wave your hands dismissively. "no no, you go first go ahead." you suggest. "nah it's cool, say what you were gonna say." connie chuckles. "are you sure? mines wasn't that important." you reply. "yeah yeah no for sure, go for it."

"oh, i was just gonna say it's a pretty night huh?" you sheepishly smile. connie nods and looks up at the clouds swarming around the sky. the stars sparkled with happiness and the moon was shining brighter than ever.

but it was starting to sit on the horizon meaning that the sun would be rising pretty soon. "must be a new moon, that's why it's so close and white." connie points out. you tilt your head to the side in curiosity.

"but uh yeah, i just couldn't sleep and i was looking out of the window and saw someone so i decided to sneak out." you finally admit. "that's dumb." connie chuckles as he shakes his head.

you furrow your brows as you begin to retaliate. "BUT before you go apesh*t on me," connie laughs, "i mean like, i could've been a killer and you willingly just walked to me." he explains. you think about it for a moment before you nodded.

"yeah, that's true." you shrug. "but how come you're out here?" "i was jus thinkin' about my mom and dad." connie says blankly. you squint your eyes in confusion but connie just stares back at you. "care to elaborate?" you question.

connie rubs his low cut and nibbles on the corner of his mouth. "they're dead." he says. you gasp and begin to apologize though he quickly cuts you off. "oh sh*t my fault, i-" "i just wonder if like, their watching me you know? i mean, we finna graduate and i can't even celebrate wit' them. it's like, I've gotten used to it but then when these milestone things happen i can't help but to think how it would change if they had their support."

connie shakes his head and stops fiddling in the sand. he hangs his head low and shakes his head again. "i don't know man, it's kinda stupid." he dismissed.

you're instantly filled with anger. "don't ever say no sh*t like that is stupid! that's something serious and i can't even fathom losing my parents. you're going through a lot and it's fair for you to be hurting." you say. "c'mere babe." you hum.

you move to your knees and crawl over to connie, lifting his head up with your index finger and thumb to make him look in your eyes. they were glossy, and he tried to look everywhere but at you. "your emotions are valid, you are valid, and you are loved. it's okay connie, i know yo' peoples are more than happy at the man you've become." you say. connie eyesbrows raise as he begin to spill silent tears.

you wrap your arms around him and he hugs you back tightly. although it felt like the oxygen was being stripped from your lungs, you held it out.
"i'm good now. i think." connie breathes after a much needed moment of silence.

you slowly let go of him and look him in his face. "and i gotchu if you ever need sum." you smile. connie smiles back, making you both laugh. "oh wow." connie murmurs. you turn around to find what he's looking at and your jaw begins to drop.

the sun was rising over the water, making the water a bright orange. the sky was slowly turning a pink, orange, red, and yellow hue. "wait wait, let's take a pic!" you exclaim. connie grunts as he gets up from the sand and stretches a bit.

his eyes turned a bright honey yellow as he looked into the bright sky. you quickly took your phone and snapped a photo of yourself, then one of connie. "now one together." you say. connie rests his head on your shoulder. your taken back by it, but you lay your head on top of his.

you snap the picture then smile as you stare at it. you snap a few of the sunrise itself before yawning. "these are so cute, i'm in love!" you giggle. "send 'em to me." connie says. "number?" you ask. "+1-xxx-xxx-xxxx."

"alright let's head inside. i needa wash this sand off." you chuckle. connie nods and begins to follow you back to the hotel entrance. "well hello to you two!" sasha smiles as you enter the lobby. "what we're you guys doin' out there?" she questions curiously.

"we were talking for a while before the sun started to rise. then we took pictures and came inside." you explain. sasha begins to slowly smile. "shut up." you snarl before walking off to your room. connie keeps his eyes on you entirely until the elevator doors close.

once he's sure you're gone, he runs to sasha with a visible frown. "what??" she questions, surprised by the sudden change. "maybe i do have a thing for [y/n]." he states before walking away abruptly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

335K 8.5K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
1.3K 73 7
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍... 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎... 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝...
37.2K 1.3K 39
x black fem reader
42.1K 1.8K 13
❝𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎�...