TECH'S FOREVER- SONS OF SILEN...

By IrishLassKickr

Tech loves the club and the sense of family it gives him but he wants what his brothers have been getting. Se... More

A/N
Offices And Duties
MC Officers
Prologue
Getting Ready For Date Night
The Date
Falsely Accused
Surveillance Videos And OPR
Meeting Ryder
A Special Place And Honesty
Arriving At The Clubhouse
NOT AN UPDATE A/N
Questions
First Impressions
No Secrets
Planning Ahead
Outside Help At Church
Gearing Up
Warning Delivered
Thing Are Coming Together
The Setup
Pleading The Fifth
Ready Or Not
Mayhem's Angels
The Bust
Perfectly Planned
Freedom
Church
A Fitting End
Meeting The Family
Epilogue
A/N
Prologue To The Next Book

Sister's Arrival

1K 79 14
By IrishLassKickr

RYDER / G-MAN POV

One month later

    This last month has been both hectic and wonderful. Trey and I have settled in well, both with our new jobs and with the club. I have moved into the bat cave, with the love of my life. Trey was offered and accepted, to live in the clubhouse, also. We have gotten close to many of the members and the women. Trey and I both like the feeling of having a family again. Trey grew up in foster care and spent a lot of time at my house growing up. My parents disowned me when I came out.

     My sister, Phoebe, still talks to me, and can’t wait to meet Colby in person. She has talked to and texted us, a few times. She says loves him and he seems perfect for me. She will be here soon, to stand with me at my wedding. I am excited to marry him tomorrow. Preach is marrying us.

      Trey interrupts my thoughts, “Time to leave. We need to get to the airport to get Phoebe and then head home. Excited for tomorrow? Or nervous?” he asks smiling. “Excited to marry Colby. Nervous about Phoebe coming. I know she loves Colby but being around bikers is going to be a culture shock for her. It is a lot different than the country clubs in Connecticut, where we grew up. You know how we felt, for the first few months, in Texas.” I reply. “True, but Phoebe left that life behind too. She hasn’t been there since your dad tried to arrange her marriage, to that weird and  fiture business partner of his. She has been living in Chicago and working for children's services since.” Trey reminds me. “True, I am still worried, I guess.” I sigh. “It will be fine. Phoebe isn’t your parents.” Trey assures me. I know he’s right. Phoebe has never judged anyone or anything like my parents. I guess I am just nervous about meeting the family part.

    We arrive at the airport and I start looking for her. I hear someone running and yelling, “Oh my, the dynamic duo. Tater tots.” I laugh at her childhood nickname for Trey and me. I turn towards her and nearly fall. I was expecting the mousey fifteen-year-old I last saw. Instead, standing in front of me is an unsure gorgeous woman. “Gadget?” I question calling her by her childhood nickname. “Yeah, Tater it’s me.” She replies laughing with tears streaming. I open my arms for her and she leaps into them. I spin her around hugging her. “Where’s my hugs and love, Gadget?” Trey asks when I set her back down. “Right here, Tot,” she replies jumping in his arms and kissing his cheek. “Let’s go, I can’t wait to meet the man who stole my one of brother’s hearts. Now, I just have to wait for someone to steal Tot’s heart next. I want both of my brothers happy. We all deserve a happy family after our childhoods.” she says happily. “I will find my woman someday and you both will be there for it. What about your little sister? Is there anyone special? That once-in-the-lifetime kind of love?” Trey asks. “Nope, I don’t think it is in the cards for me. I can’t find a man that measures up to the bar my brothers set, for them. I want something real not like mom and dad.” Phoebe sighs.

    We pull up to the gate of the clubhouse within an hour. Phoebe leans forward taking in the building and security. “Wow, it is huge, beautiful, and kind of scary. Looks abandoned,” she says in wonder. “It’s supposed to. It keeps us safe.” I reply while pushing the button for the garage. “Shit. Wow. That is freaking awesome.” Phoebe states enthusiastically.

    Tech and Ivy greet us when the elevator doors open. Ivy screeches and pulls Phoebe into a hug. Phoebe laughs and hugs her. “Sorry,  I am just so excited to meet you. These two haven’t stopped talking about you in weeks. I am Ivy. Tech is my best friend and like my brother.” Ivy says apologetically. “That is fine. Tech sings your praises every time we talk.” Phoebe replies. Ivy smiles and blushes. Colby steps forward and puts out his hand to my sister. “I am Colby or as I am called around here Tech. I am so happy to finally meet you in person,” he says. “As you can guess, I am Phoebe. It is great to meet you too. We don’t shake hands with family, we hug.” she replies pulling him into a hug. Colby meets my eyes over her shoulder and gives me a heart-melting smile. “Come on, we will show you your room. Then you can meet the rest of our crazy, yet fantastic, family at dinner.” Colby states. “Sounds great. Do I have time for a nap before then? I was sitting next to a total Karen on the plane. I don’t think there was anything she didn’t complain about.” Phoebe asks, rolling her eyes and following us. “Of course,  get some sleep, Gadget,” I reply lovingly. We show her the room beside ours. She loves it and we leave her, so she could rest. “I love her. She seems great.” Colby says kissing me. I am so happy that they get along.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
187K 8.1K 19
** SEQUEL TO THE FEAR OF FALLING APART** I have never really thought of myself as a bad guy. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am certainly not the grea...
4M 195K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...
3.6M 179K 48
I can't keep the smile off my face as I take my seat on the plane. I slide my bag under the seat and lean back. I close my eyes and let a blissful sm...