Paradise Titan(Male Oc x Aot)

By DecayingKing

Hello there thanks for taking the time to read this story. anyways it's going to a male oc x Aot harem or not... More

Choose a titan.
Bio.
Choose a love interest
Current Votes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Voting time.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not that important but please read
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Time skip~Our first time~Mikasa🍋

Chapter 36

1.1K 23 15
By DecayingKing

Inside Wall Maria.

Roman had activated his founding vision and he was using it to make sure whoever was in that house didn't get away. His eyes turn back to normal and he starts going faster. Mikasa and Sasha do the same and the three land on a roof.

Roman:"So guys what is the plan?"

Mikasa:"The dwarf said that we have some time however when a flare is shot then we will have no other choice but to storm in there"

Roman nods.

Roman:"Well I've got a great plan Mika"

Sasha:"Hey Roman can I talk to you for a second?"

Roman:"Sure Sash"

Sasha turns to Mikasa.

Sasha:"In private"

Mikasa narrows her eyes at Sasha.

Roman:"Okay. Are you okay with waiting for us to talk Mikasa?"

Mikasa grits her teeth.

Mikasa:"Don't take too long and Sasha we may be friends but don't try anything stupid"

Sasha grabs Roman's hand and the two head inside the house.

Roman:"Okay we're alone what do you want to talk about?"

(First time writing a kiss scene. You can tell me how to improve in later chapters and stories here. I'd appreciate it alot so try to enjoy it)

Sasha walks infront of Roman and she pulls him into kiss. Roman was shocked but he melts into the kiss. He could feel Sasha trying to slip her tongue in his mouth. Roman's lips part allowing her tongue to slip inside. This was new for Roman but nevertheless. He also slips his tongue inside of her mouth aswell. Roman started to feel Sasha pressing herself onto him as the two continued kissing and after a few seconds of awkward making out. Sasha breaks the kiss and she starts panting.

Sasha:"Wow"

She looks at Roman who was standing there Abit shocked and confused.

Sasha:"How many times have you done this?"

Sasha asks curiously.

Roman:"This is the first time"

Sasha:"This is your first time? And you aren't even out of breath"

Sasha's little shock vanishes and it is replaced with a smile.

Sasha:"I'm your first kiss and also the first person you made out with! Wait till the others hear about this?"

Roman:"Others?"

Sasha:"Nothing Roman but I have a question to ask you"

Roman:"You want to kiss again?"

Sasha:"Maybe later but do you remember our first date?"

Roman smiles.

Roman:"Of course"

Sasha:"Well after this all Mess is over would you be interested in going on another one with me?"

Roman:"I'd be happy to"

Sasha smiles and she hugs Roman giving him a quick kiss and running outside the house.

Diablo:"Roman I'm so proud of u-you"

Roman:"Thank bud"

Diablo;"But what are you going to tell Mikasa"

Roman:"Oh nooo. Annie too"

Diablo:"And your queen Historia"

Roman just shrugs.

Roman:"That's a problem for future Roman"

Roman stares out the window and onto the house where the titan shifter was in.

Inside said house

Dante:"How long is he gonna take to start the plan?"

Dante says while staring out the window. He was the one Roman had saw and he was of course waiting for Reiner to make a move.

Dante:"I could really go for coffee right now"

Roman:"You'll be coughing blood when I'm done with you"

Dante turns around in surprise. Roman was standing by the closed door.

Dante:"H-how did you get in here no how did you even know I was in here?"

Roman:"That's my little secret Dante"

Roman withdraws his sword and Dante fearfully puts a knife to his hand. Roman stares at Dante with stoic expression which he learned from Mikasa. Dante was shaking if he transforms now the plan will obviously fail. Roman starts to chuckles breaking the tension.

Roman:"Relax"

Roman puts his blade back.

Roman:"I get so bored I decide to amuse myself sometimes"

Dante looks at him in disbelief.

Dante:'Is this guy serious?'

Dante thinks while looking at Roman with caution.

Roman:"I only wanna talk to you"

Dante:"I don't need have to talk to you"

Roman:"Oh but you have no other way out. Look out the window to the left"

Dante does so and he spots Sasha with a cannon aiming at the window.

Roman:"You can try to transform but you won't even be able to complete it and the other scouts will be alerted as to where you are"

Dante:"Do you really think I am alone in here?"

Dante says trying to intimidate Roman who only smiles at him.

Roman:"Oh but you are. The scouts and I know that there is someone inside the wall and it sure as hell isn't Bertholdt. So my best beg is tht it's Reiner or it could be your chief. So you really don't have a way out of this buddy"

Dante stares at Roman with a mix of anger, hate and fear. Was this what he was really like? He thought he'd act like Eren just bolt in here and attack but it seems he came prepared. So Dante is forced to agree.

Dante:"Fine you island devil"

Roman:"Island Devil? I thought I was a human but I guess I was an island all along"

Dante:"Very funny"

Roman:"Now I just want to know who you're chief is and I'd get out and you better be quick. It's been a few hours since the scouts started searching for Reiner and by now they may be close to finding him"

Dante:".......... The Chief is a titan shifter like us but he is also the most dangerous out of all of us excluding the colossal Titan. His name is Zeke and he has an amazing ability which will easily turn the tides in our favor"

Roman:"And I'm guessing you don't want to give me anymore information?"

Dante nods.

Roman:"Well I guess I could be able to use that information one day"

Dante:"But I won't let you get out of this Roman"

Roman:"And how do you intend to prevent me from doing so?"

Dante suddenly picks up a chair and he smashes it on Roman's head which causes Roman to stagger backwards. Dante then grabs Roman by the collar and he turns to the window.

Dante:"I can't kill you but I can make sure you won't be able to move till the others show up!"

Dante runs to the window with Roman still in his hands and he throws him out. But before Roman fell down he activates his odm gear and he sticks a hook on a tall building pulling himself towards it.

Dante:"How did I forget he had that?!"

Dante and Roman then notice lighting striking down from the sky and they instantly knew what this meant. Dante pulls out his blade but before he could slash his hand. He felt a sharp pain in his stomach and he stares down to see the odm hook in his gut. He is then yanked out of the window his head hitting the roof. Roman starts to spin around said building before slamming Dante into the side. His bone were heard cracking but apparently that wasn't the end of it. Mikasa also appeared and she slashes into his neck. Shooting a hook to pull her away away once she does so. Sasha also appears and the two land next to Roman.

Roman:"Nice work Mika!"

Dante twitches and his body starts emitting sparks.

Sasha:"His still alive after that?!"

Roman looks at him one more time before the light absorbs his body.

Roman:"Move!"

They activate their odm gear and they swing away from the transforming Dante.

Roman:"These fools keep refusing to die!"

Dante's titan smashes the building it was standing on once it's body was completed.

He immediately leaps after Sasha but before he could reach her Mikasa slashes his eyes out and he falls to the ground.

Roman:"You guys get some distance. I can handle this guy. Sasha and Mikasa get the horses out of here!"

Sasha:"You've got it!"

Mikasa:"Be careful!"

They swing off as Roman turns back. He raises his hand and he buys down on it hard as he starts to transform aswell. Dante stops and he covers his eyes from the bright light.

Dante then hears a loud boom infront of him and he looks at Roman who was now standing in all of his glory as the Warhammer except this time he looked different.

Roman and Dante stare each other down in their titan forms. Roman glares at Dante before looking up at the sky. He stomps his foot on the ground and then he roars.

Then in the distance another lightning bolt strikes the earth and Dante start charging Roman. He roars and jumps at Roman who creates a shield and Dante crashes into it. Roman absorbs the shield back into his body and he kicks Dante into a building. Dante quickly gets back up and bears his teeth at Roman whose response is a cold glare. Roman runs at Dante as Dante does the same thing. Dante tries to aw Roman who blocks it with his arm and he counters with a heavy punch that connects with his jaw and it sends him a few meters in the air. Dante starts falling back down and Roman grabs him and he immediately breaks his back by slamming him on his knee. Roman then throws Dante away. Dante gets back on all fours.

Roman:"Getting scared?"

Dante growls and he leaps on a building. He tears apart of the roof off and he throws it at Roman who ducks under it. He stands back up and Dante  dropkicks him into a building behind him. Roman dodges another attack and he throws another punch which Dante barely dodges. Dante then bites on his arm and to his surprise his armor was penetrated and he could feel the teeth in his arm. Dante pulls on Roman's arm with alot of force and he rips it off. Dante throws his arm away but Roman immediately punches his head into the ground. He grabs Dante's hair and he slams him on the ground once again. He raises his head another time and he throws him away. Dante manages to stop himself and he shakes his head before turning his attention back to normal. Roman grows his arm back while Dante watches.

Roman:"Pretty cool right?"

Dante growls as Roman stretches. Dante gets angered by this and he tries to swipe Roman with his claws but Roman moves to the side and kicks his arm breaking it. Dante tries to attack with the other but Roman dodges it again and he karate chops it breaking it aswell. Roman grabs Dante by the face and he pushes him into a building behind Dante. Roman continues pushing his head more and more as Dante couldn't do anything since his arms were broken. He couldn't use his legs as any balance he had at the moment will simply disappear and he sees Roman back of his head to the floor. But something large hits Roman causing him to let go off Dante as he and the titan crash into another building.

Roman:"Ow"

Roman looks at the ground and he sees Eren getting back up. Roman pulls himself out of the building and he stares at Reiner as he pulls Dante out of the remnants of the building he was in. Roman pulls himself out of the building and Eren gets on his feet. Reiner stares at the two as Dante starts to heal his broken bones. Roman then turns to Eren.

Roman:"Rock paper scissors to decide who fights Reiner?"

Reiner asks to which Eren shakes hi head. He then points to Dante who was now crouched beside Reiner.

Roman:"You're going to fight him? You sure?"

Eren nods and Roman turns to Reiner. He starts approaching him as Reiner does the same thing.

Roman:"So you're approaching me instead of running away?"

Reiner huffs and he continues walking. Now the two were standing a few feet from each other. Roman doesn't even waste a second and he throws a left hook. Which hits Reiner. Roman hears a sickening crack and his eyes widen. He starts to slowly turn to but he notices his hand was not bending the right way. He stares at Reiner and Reiner stares back.

Roman:"Oh shit"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.4K 66
*THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN* "What if you die? I don't want to lose anyone else.." "I'm not the one who dies, I'm the one who does the killing." ...
22.3K 1.3K 19
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...
17.2K 431 26
Hey this is my first fanfic, hope you guys like!!:) you live a normal life of a small town girl. Then one night your life turns upside down at the h...
10.3K 279 52
A blue and white bird falls into the hands of humanity's strongest soldier. Will they regret meeting each other? ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ This fanfic will c...