𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

By BarbieDollDreams

ob·ses·sion /əbˈseSHən/ 𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛 the state of being obsessed with someone or something. A possessive/-obsessi... More

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

3K 124 362
By BarbieDollDreams

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳 -
𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 12:45pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 27rd 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

"What is there to exactly talk about?" I asked him, while drying my hands off with a paper towel.

"I just told you ... we need to talk about .. Us" He said, as the word 'us' ringed in the back of my head over and over again.

I was really curious on what Latrell had to say, but the other half of me didn't want a explanation out of him. I'm really happy with the life I have now, and me just welcoming him back in just for him to screw it up again will be pointless.

"There you go again with that us word. There is no us and there never will be one. You made your decision by using me for head and then going right with that Asia girl just a few days after... I was basically a booty call to you"

"The only time I was with Asia was at that game. And that was because—"

"Because what? Does she even know that I sucked the soul out of your dick? I don't even know why i'm asking that in the first place because I know for a fact she doesn't. God forbid if she finds out what we did her homophobic ass would be calling you a whole book of slurs"

"Jamir, she doesn't know what we did.. And she doesn't need to because me and her aren't together. If you would have let me explained, I only went with her to the game as a friend. Her grandmother recently passed away and she's been feeling down about that lately. She basically guilt tripped me into coming, so I finally gave in. But I didn't think you'd care since you're the one who rejected me, remember? I offered to take things really slow with you ... You was the one not feeling it" He reminded me, as I threw the paper towel in the trash.

"Welp, I guess i'm still not feeling it. Plus, i'm with Daijon now and he makes me happy," I said to him, as he started to laugh. "I don't recall telling a joke"

"Well I recall just hearing one. But I got a question for you and I need a honest answer. Do you really like him? Or do you just need a distraction"

"Distraction from what?" I asked him, as he bit his lips approaching me.

"From me" He said whispering that in my ear, then backing me into a wall, as I got chills from down my spine.

"Latrel-" I mumbled, while he started to kiss on my neck.

"Lemme know when you tryna finish what we started. It still bums me out that your father had to walk in on us and ruin the fun" He laughed, as I punched him in the gut causing him to fall on the floor.

"My nigga, you sound obsessive right now. Keep your dick in your pants and not on me. Better yet go find a nigga that's go be your street booty. Cause I ain't finna be the one" I said while walking out the restroom.

As I walked out, I pulled my phone out to scroll through Instagram until I bumped into Daijon.

"My bad Jah" Daijon said, while holding my arms.

"You good. Where you about to head though?" I asked him, as he pointed towards the restroom. "Wait— don't go in there!"

"Why?"

"Because I want you to walk me to class" I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh okay" He said now holding my hand.

I didn't want him to go in the restroom after I just got out there with Latrell. Daijon would've probably assumed that I was messing around with him in there and I can't have him thinking that.

"You know Jamir, I was thinking that on Friday we could go to KingsDominion" He asked me.

"Ohh shit ... I haven't went there in years. One time Mariah and Nevaeh took me and I fainted on every ride" I said in embarrassment, as he laughed.

"I mean we can do something else as well" He offered.

"Nah, you've been nothing but nice to me this whole talking stage. I don't mind being face to face with my phobia which is heights ... " I laughed.

"Ite. Invite your friends too. It'll be nice if we all go as a group. I'll pick y'all up as well" Daijon said, as I nodded my head.

"Okay, can't wait" I said, while he reached in for a kiss on the lip, as I turned my head the other way to avoid the kiss. "I- uhh .. i gotta go. Thanks for walking me though" I speed walked into my classroom then sat down in my seat.

"I saw that shit by the way and that was wild" Jamal whispered to me, while laughing.

"Shut up bitch I'm still mad at you" I said now leaning back in my seat to think.

Apart of me regretted what I just did, but the other half didn't. I guess Latrell's words was really making me second guess everything.

Am I truly using
Daijon as a distraction?

•🦋•

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 4:30pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 27rd 2021 -

I had finally arrived home from school walking upstairs to my room to finally relax myself until I seen my father leaving his bedroom.

Things has kinda been awkward between me and my dad. I haven't spoke to him since Friday, and I honestly don't have any plans on speaking to him until he apologizes for the things he does.

"How was school Jamir" He asked me, while walking past me to head downstairs, as I enter my room shutting the door.

"Bitch" I said to myself while pulling my phone out to see that I had a message from Daijon.

Daijon ❤️: I'll be
there in 15 minutes
for our movie night ;)

I smiled at the message then hopped up from off my bed to grab clothes for my shower.

After I walked out my room, I seen my mother dressing up like she was about to go somewhere.

/ 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘢'𝘴 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵 /

"Ohhh wowww. Where are you going?" I asked her, as my mother looked at me with a depressing look.

"You don't remember? It's me and your father 20th anniversary!" My mother said, as my mouth dropped opened.

"I had completely forgot that it was today. But I did get you guys a necklace with the two of you on it the other day. It should be hiding beneath the Tv"

"Where did you get the money to buy us a necklace?" She asked me.

"My college funds" I replied, as she gasped for air.

"DAFAQ?" She shouted, as I started to laugh.

"Ma— it's okay. I'm not going to college, I wanna become a rapper one day" I joked with her, as she plucked me.

"I'll deal with your ass later. Mommy needs to enjoy her night out"

"Okay, but just to let you know Daijon is going to be over here to watch a movie"

"Awee that's nice. Tell him that I said hey! I really do think he'll make a great son in law one day" She said walking downstairs, as I smiled.

"Way too early to be thinking about that" I mumbled while watching my parents leave out the front door.

•🦋•

I opened the door for Daijon and he had on some sweatpants and a wind-jacket. He also brought a bookbag with him that had a plastic bag inside. I'm guessing it had snacks in it.

"Hey" He said sounding a bit nervous while looking me up and down.

"Hey, whats in the bag?" I asked him, as he showed me all the snacks he had inside. "Oh cool. you can sat everything on my dresser upstairs. It's the room that's across from the bathroom" I said, as he nodded his head while going upstairs.

I shut and locked the front door then started heading upstairs. Once I got up I looked at my deceased brother's room and it was wide opened.

"Oh my god" I said running inside to see Daijon looking around.

"I'm so sorry, I thought this was your room" He said while quickly leaving out the room.

"You're fine, it was just a mistake. But yeah, this isn't my room. It's my brother's room. My parents left it exactly how it was after he passed so excuse the mess"

"Do you sometime come in here?" He asked out the random, as I closed the door.

"Believe it or not, but I haven't been inside his room in a long time" I revealed, as he grabbed my hand.

"I bet he was a great person just like you"

"Eh, I hope he was. The only memory I have of him is seeing his body ..." I said as the image of him dying replayed in my head over and over again.

He pulled me in for a hug while rubbing my back. I tried my hardest not to cry because I didn't want to ruin this day for him.

"I'm here if you want to talk about it" He said.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it" I said, as we both pulled back from the hug then made our way to my room.

I flopped on my bed hoping that he would do the same. Instead he sat down on the floor with his legs crossed.

"Daijon" I said while scratching my head as he looked at me confused.

"Huh?"

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" I asked him with a bit of laughter coming out.

"I don't want to overstep boundaries with you. I know what i'm saying may seem a bit dramatic, but literally a week ago you wanting nothing to do with me, and now you want me to be all up on you. That isn't a bad thing by the way, I just would hate for us to rush into things" He explained to me, as I sighed.

"You're right, and i'm sorry if you felt like I was pushing you into sitting next to me. I just really enjoy your presence" I said as he smiled.

"I enjoy yours too, so i'll sit next to you" He said crawling in the bed with me, while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter to me. As long as i'm spending time with you, then we can watch whatever"

"Ite, I wanna watch Fear. You ever heard of that movie from the 90's where that boy goes crazy?"

"Yeah, my mom never let me watch it though"

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess she just hates that genre of movies," He laughed, as I picked the remote up to click off the movie. "You don't have to click off, Jamir. I'm a grown man, I can watch whatever movie I want to watch"

"You sure? It kinda feels like i'm disrespecting your mom by putting this movie on when she doesn't want you watching it"

"Jamir it's fine. Matter of fact i'll put the movie on, so technically it wouldn't be your fault" Daijon said grabbing the remote out of my hand, then clicking to the movie.

"Okay, okay" I said now resting my head on his shoulder as the movie played.

•🦋•

The movie had finally went off as me and Daijon was laughing through the credits.

"I can't believe that dude just killed the dog. That was crazy" He laughed.

"Not funny ... I almost started crying" I said, as he got up stretching.

"I better get going. It's getting late. It was nice spending time with you"

"You gotta so leave already?"

"Jamir ..."

"I know i'm being clingy right now, but I really enjoy spending time with you"

"Okay I'll stay with you, but i'm going to need to take a shower first" He said walking towards his bag to grab out some clean clothes.

"You had clothes inside that bag the whole time? Did you plan on staying?" I asked him while laughing.

"Nah, I just had some extra clothes with me because me and my siblings was supposed to be going swimming today. I obviously canceled to be with you though" He laughed.

"Awee i'm flattered. But the bathroom is a few doors down my room. Shout if you need anything. I'll be in here on my phone" I said while watching him leave my room.

I pulled my phone out to check my messages and I had one text from Latrell.

Latrell: Come outside

"What the hell?" I reacted, as I sat up straight.

Me: No. Go away goofy

Latrell: I'm not leaving
until I talk to you

I sucked my teeth in then rolled out of bed. I then went downstairs and opened the front door to see Latrell sitting on the front porch.

"About time" He said, while reaching in for a hug as I pushed him back.

"Why are you here? I thought I made it clear earlier today that I want nothing to do with you"

"Why? From what I heard you had a major crush on me since your freshman year. All them feelings don't just go away that quick"

"You right, it doesn't. Of course I still like you, but as time went on I had to keep asking myself if you're worth it"

"You don't think i'm worth it?"

"Not anymore! What's the point of chasing someone when they just see me as a Vacuum" 

"I don't see you as a vacuum"

"When i'm spending time with Daijon he doesn't ask me to do any sexual shit with him. He just wants me to spend time with me. And that's something i learned between you and I. We just want lust from each other ..."

"Why do you keep comparing me to that bitch ass nigga in the first place?" He shouted, as I crossed my arms laughing at him.

"That 'bitch ass nigga' is going to be way successful than you'll ever be someday" I said, as he took a deep breath.

"Okay, I get it. I don't have my own car like Daijon. I don't have money like him. I don't come from the same background as he do, but one thing he can't do is make you more happy than I can"

"He already has"

"Im not going to give up on us. No matter what"

"You're making it way harder than it needs to be. Goodbye Latrell" I said going back inside the house.

I closed and locked the door then headed upstairs to hear Daijon calling my name.

"Jamir come bring me a towel, please" I heard him say from the bathroom.

"Ite," I opened the closest door grabbing a towel for him, then knocked on the bathroom door. "I'm coming in to give you your towel" Once I opened the door, I dropped the towel on the floor from seeing Daijon butt naked.

I stared at him for about a good minute as he looked at me laughing.

"Take a picture and it'll last longer" He said winking at me, as I looked down to get a glance at his 9 inch dick.

"Oh— I'll do more than take a pic" I laughed, as he pulled me in for a kiss.

Making that
my first kiss

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛/𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜

I think it's time for me to start living up to the title of the book. ready write some crazy ass shit in these next chapters. i hope y'all enjoyed the romantic shit cause that's coming to a end real soon 🌚

ALSO

     Team Daijon or Latrell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.7K 75
There is no cure to obsession. The obsessed will want to possess every part of the skin, flesh, and soul of the object of his obsession. Some think o...
80.9K 2.2K 31
Kenya smith has had a rough time . She been bullied and abused . Her family decided it was time to make a change so they moved to California . Kenya...
10.1K 823 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...
802K 19.7K 45
•BL• RATED 18• THAT MAN TRILOGY 2• ─────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ "Love so sweet, He's too impulsive especially when it's come to his own Honey. Ex...