The Cyber samurai of the clo...

By hunter5241

YN LN was homeless and was taken in by a master swords master who was also the legendary cyber samurai, after... More

The small box
A Game Of Cat And Mouse
The Hidden Enemy
The Battle Of Christophsis
Battle Of Teth
Rescuing Jabba's Son
Escape From Teth
Battle On Tatooine And Meeting Chancellor Palpatine
The Clone Cadets
Supply Lines
Ambush

YN LN Bio

454 7 4
By hunter5241

Name: YN LN 

Age: 15 

Hair Color: Black 

Eye Color: Art

Personality: Calm, collected, calm under pressure, skilled swordsman, Skilled fights, loves ashoka, will protect the troopers, shows barely any fear, shows honor, shows respect, gets along with the clones, will protect the clones, a good warrior, follows a code of honor, will do anything to win. 

Likes: Destroying droids, his adopted nelvaan daughter, training, ashoka, Meditating, protecting the clones, Captain rex, Anakin, leading the clones, protecting satine freeing those under separatist control, 501st company, slaying separatist forces, Hevy, Echo, Hardcase, killing slavers, killing bounty hunters, the bad batch, fighting for the republic, protecting the innocent. 

Dislikes: Droids, Pirates, The separatists, Death watch, Count Dooku, General Grievous, Zygerrians, the hutts, Slavers, Tarkin, Ashoka getting harmed, his old master getting insulted, bounty hunters, ventress, admiral trench, Darth maul, Krell, Wat tambor, fox, Clovis, Pre Vizsla, Savage opress, Darth Sidious, Sharks. 

Looks:   

Armor:

Sword: 

Murasama

Abilities: 

Strength: YN LN has strength that hes uses to put more impact on his slashes and his fighting style and can help i'm get out of situations with out murasama. 

Durability: From all the training YN LN received he has great durability to the point where he cannot feel pain and can keep fighting while injured or near death. 

Speed: YN LN's speed makes him a fighter  cause he can do swift and fast strikes with his murasama and can is a fast runner so when he runs fast 

Agility: YN LN has good flexibility and Agility from training he received he can use different maneuver skills to take on many opponents and to confuse his enemies. 

Stamina: YN LN has a lot of stamina to the point where he can fight for long periods of time and can run longer distances.  

Martial artists: YN LN has been trained in many martial arts, in any case when YN is not using his Murasama blade, he can fight in many martial styles against any opponent. 

Skills

Master swordsman: YN LN has been trained as a young child to fight with a katana as has been taught many fighting styles as has mastered every single one of them to point where he is a master swordsman. 

Master translator: YN LN speaks Japanese but he can learn different languages in a short period of time and can translate them.  

Master of stealth: YN LN can use any environment to his advantage as stealth, and is a master of using shadows. 

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait  but here it is my first star wars the clone wars story and i hope you enjoy it and if you have requests please post them and as always have a nice night. 511 Words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785 117 31
It's the year 22 ABY and the galaxy is plunged into chaotic Clone Wars. After the first battle of Geonosis, the Jedi Order embarked on a bloody fight...
3.2K 70 12
Commander Crucible, a Arc Trooper in the Galactic Republic, finds out a secret hidden by his subconscious. What will he do now that he knows? Find o...
10.5K 687 30
Ten years before the Battle of Genosis, the Kaminoans created the first batch of clones. Two years before the Battle of Genosis, those clones were te...
29.7K 669 32
The Clone wars spread without the galaxy as Separatist force quickly take over planet after planet and pushing back Republic forces in order to win t...