๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šข๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ...

Par Autumn_snowie

"We will be out for our date tae... Be the good boy you are!!!!" She smiled as she kissed his forehead... Plus

INTRODUCTION
LIFE
taetae
cutie
plan
azument park
International Playboi
intruder
Taekook
H-heat
YOONMATE
Take Care
Busy
accept or reject
pie
disaster management
not a suprise
Kind eyed girl
WWH
I miss you
Turning point
made up
drank . drink. drunken
aftermath (part II)

aftermath (part I)

32 5 0
Par Autumn_snowie

Y/n may seem like a confident and cold hearted person, the type who always had their mind set, decisions made but as unbaffled as she looks she is almost always perplexed when it comes to the matter of hearts. Maybe that's why she can't help but be mazed as she looks at her friend gazing dazedly at the black cat sitting afar who looks equally crestfallen, veiled with deep thoughts. 

Where did things go wrong? They were happy weren't they? Or is this really wrong? The feelings of the saddened black cat hybrid is genuine and pure and her friend ... .why does Y/n feel yanghi’s eyes reciprocating those feelings but her brain seems to be in a constant battle with her heart. 

Y/n can't help but envision herself in this situation. What would she have done if it were herself and the sweet, beautiful, very precious and very innocent person; her Taehyung. what would she have done? 

She does love him with all her heart, of course she does but That is not the love yoongi is asking for .That is not the love yanghi is afraid to offer. 

Can she herself offer that kind of love….

Y/n immediately frowned on the absurdity of the thought. What was she even thinking? The situation with Taehyung is totally different. Unlike Yoongi, Taehyung doesn't have the mature mind to understand this. It's almost like exploiting his innocence how can she even compa- 

“......-bout this y/n?...y/n!!”

“Oh …oh yes …what did you say” she startled out of her reverie only to be faced with the concerned looks of her friends…even yanghi has her attention on her too

“ We were asking what do you think about this plan” Namjoon continues as calm as always. 

“oh I didn't… I don't…Sorry guys I was lost for a bit” 

“It's okay y/n …are you alright though” Hoseok has really came to be like an elder brother to her … his presence is somewhat reassuring and grounding.

“I am alright hobi…. Maybe I should go look for them, I don't know what's taking jimin so long” 

Namjoon and hoseok along with y/n and yanghi were discussing on a possible vacation while Jimin has gone to fetch the maknaes (Jungkook said he has gifts for his hyung ) while the two eldest hybrids has been having a conversation of their own (it's just mostly seokjin talking )

“Ah you are right don't worry I'll go look for them ... .we shouldn't have sent jimin to handle the maknaes anyways” Hoseok muttered under his breath as he went to jimin’s apartment Next-door.

“I'll go get some snacks too ..do you want anything?”

Both y/n and Namjoon declined as yanghi trudged towards the kitchen.

“Are you really alright? 

“I am Namjoon…. Don't worry “ the way Namjoon looked so serious made Y/n chuckle lightly 

“I know things are not going great….. I heard what happened back then at the party also there is something going on between them-” He nodded towards the duo in the couch afar, implying the hybrids in general “-but jinnie will not say a thing …so I don't know what exactly is the matter” 

This made y/n sigh too, well even though Namjoon is clueless most of the times about his surroundings, he too was able to notice this underlying tension going on “Taehyung doesn't say anything too, but I can feel he is very upset with something, I know they are hiding something but I don't know what …you know Joon, taehyung is such a lovely baby he loves being mischievous but the tae of now reminds me the time I first brought him home” 

“ Jinnie too, was stress cooking when we went back home that day. Well at first I thought it was because I made him upset by being drunk shitless but it kept happening whenever he visited here…. He may not look like it but he is a very sensitive person like most of the hybrids''

Y/n glanced at the said hybrid it didn't take too long for her to notice his slumped ears and immobile tail mirroring the cat in front of  him as they kept talking in whispers. Even the happy go lucky giggly bunny boy has been a bit dull recently. He has started being weirdly protective of them…a few days ago he even growled at the neighbour lady who came to  talk with them. He has also being recently sniffing the air and stomping on his foot (jimin said it was a sign of distress )

“ I don't know why Joon, what could it be that all of them are distressed…. You said Jin gets more stressed when he visits here? Is it us doing something wrong?” 

“Well , I am not sure but I do have a theory” Y/n suddenly looked up at him in interest. Of Course among all of them, there is no one else more capable of understanding the hybrids as much as he does. 

Y/n urged him to continue.

“Hybrids are very reliant on their instincts, also they are very attuned with their senses ….which means a hybrid can easily detect physical and mental stress of other hybrids and since they are very instinctive in nature it's not impossible for them to feel that stress themselves when exposed to it” 

“So you mean … that they are all getting upset because one of them is stressed ? And it's affecting their moods and behaviour ?” Y/n glanced at the black cat and back at Namjoon with wide eyes…she can't help but sympathise with the poor black cat herself.

“Exactly that ... but I believe it's not only their fellow hybrids … they can sense us humans too…maybe not as strong, like you know how they always understand if we are sad , happy or stressed …or just simply when we had a bad day?” 

Y/n nodded as she recalled some instances when Taehyung, even Yoongi and Jungkook did just that

“They are very empathetic creatures so maybe it's not just yoongi, even yanghi …also is you know we  had exam stress and also some other problems which might have also mentally exhausted them…as I said they are very sensitive in nature” 

Well he is not wrong, mostly incase of Jungkook and Seokjin this is exactly what is happening. Jungkook being sensitive to his hyungs is facing stress himself also he can sense the underlying tension going on with jimin and Y/n making him distressed and protective of them ..and as the eldest hybrid has come to associate with them …being exposed to these hormones affects him too. The only miscalculation being Taehyung, though the poor boy is sad because of his hyung being in constant pain of being on the verge of rejection,they failed to recognise that the blonde cat is somewhat in a very similar situation himself.

“ I think you are right Joon……Because of us..” y/n muttered the last part to herself as she recalled how taehyung and Jungkook immediately knew something was wrong between jimin and herself just after the party. She can't help but think that probably the boys can still feel this whatever dilemma they have been going through. Even though  Jimin hadn't brought it up again, rather he behaved as if he never confessed But Y/n can feel him distancing himself sometimes, the lingering eyes and smiles that sometimes doesn't reach his eyes….she is making them upset all of them not only jimin , also jungkook and taehyung …

She shook her head with a deep sigh, maybe she should talk with Jimin about this….

Thinking about jimin-

“Why are they taking so long?....I think I should go check them up” 

With a nod from Namjoon she went towards jimin's apartment mind still clouded with several thoughts 

What she didn't expect was a very dishevelled, exasperated, and very nervous Jimin rambling her ears off and hundred percent didn't expect to be asked out like that after such a  long time of maintaining a radio silence in this matter.

To be honest she found it way too adorable; his cheeks swollen with what she suspect to be bite marks, hair in all directions, eyes wide, hand fumbling as he tries to explain something and the big fat pout 

When she said ‘yes’ she watched amused as the man in front of her seemed to have stopped breathing all at once, eyes widening even bigger. It was all really sweet until they heard a voice wailin his heart out from the apartment…

“Is that taehyung?” She didn't even let the man in front of her react as she rushed past him inside the apartment to asses the situation. 

What she witnessed made her heart drop in fear as she saw her Taehyung crying his eyes out cheeks and eyes swollen as he kept crying in the bunny hybrids arms while the bunny himself silently cries holding his hyung  and then there was hoseok who seemed to have frozen half hovering over them as if he doesn't know what to do with himself his mouth hung open seemingly lost in thought.

“What is happening here ….Tae!” the girl wasted no time rushing to hold the boys in her arms 

“my sweet baby… it's okay it's okay love “as soon as the boy felt her presence he quickly slid into her lap clutching onto her for dear life. He looks like a mess,snots running down his face as y/n gently started patting the boy trying to calm him down. 

“It's okay …it's alright …alright” she kept holding the man, caressing him as he gradually calmed down a lot, almost falling asleep.

“So, who is gonna explain” 

_________________________

A/N: Hello, once again
I am really sorry for the
Late update
L

ove you all💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

550K 24.1K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
365K 18K 32
completed taehyung x reader mature! when your teddy bear, who's been through everything with you, isn't just a teddy. - "What?" He continued to smile...
558K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
25.6K 1.6K 5
[Short-Story] โWhat do you mean I can't?โž Jimin's eyes teared up with pouty rosy lips as he stopped. He whined to the older male because he was being...