A Different Route ✓

Від YaoiYurishipper

What if Ash followed a different route while going on his journey? Instead of following the League route of P... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 23

603 19 1
Від YaoiYurishipper

(Pokemon is not mine. The picture above is a screenshot from the anime.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Serena, "I was thinking about getting a haircut."

Bonnie, "Eh? Why?"

Ash, "Any specific reason?"

Clemont mumbled, "I really like your long hair."

Gary who heard him smirked, "I want to know the reason too."

Serena, "Well, I have been going through the themes for the scheduled show cases. In the process, I started to pick and come up with idea for the clothes and accessories."

Ash, "Oh! I get it."

Gary, "The current hair style and length does not suit your needs."

Bonnie, "You won't cut it all off though, right?"

Clemont, "I am sure a hair dresser can come up with something."

Serena, "Well, I was thinking about cutting it off but I have been growing it out for so long it seems like a waste to just throw it away."

Ash, "You could do what I did."

Gary nodded, "Good idea, Ashy."

Serena blinked, "What's that?"

Ash took out a form, "Instead of just getting it cut off, you could sell it for money."

Serena looked at the form and the prices that were written for different lengths of hair on the side. She gaped before she started to grin and agreed with the idea of selling her hair. An extra source income was always welcome in her opinion. That just meant more money to get the necessary items she needed for herself and all of her Pokemon. Ash helped her fill out the form and measured her hair which took almost half a day.

They left for a parlor and gave the hairdresser the form and Serena sat down for her hair to be cut. After the whole ordeal was over, Serena was now sporting a bob cut with a cute pink Pichu clip, courtesy of Clemont. She then looked at the money in her hands and started to count unable to believe she got ten thousand poke dollars. She looked at Ash unable to believe it and Ash simply grinned knowing the feeling Serena had.

It was actually Misty's sister, Violet who had shown Ash how to do it back in Kanto. He had shown May and Dawn the process as well, the two girls had been shocked and then very excited about growing long hair. They had grinned saying what was the point of having long hair if you could not earn money from it? It looks like Serena would be following that trend too, Violet would be proud of him. Gary saw the smug smile Ash had and could not help but think about how cute his lover was.

Gary whispered, "You look like a proud and smug Dad."

Ash whispered back, "You think so?"

Gary nodded, "Yup!"

Ash grinned and soon they were back on the road and Ash ended up with a poke egg in the wild area. That had Gary become very bewildered and suspicious and sent a word to the local Ranger station. Bonnie though was very excited and asked if Ash would keep it. Ash had decided to keep it if they did not find the mother any time soon. The Rangers came to meet them two days after Noibat was born. According to them, the parent Noivern had been caught by poachers and sent to Unova.

Ash had not been amused to hear that and called Iris to warn her about the poachers heading her way. To say Iris was pissed off was a huge understatement and she told Ash that as Unova's new Dragon Master, she would keep an eye out. Iris was then talking to Serena, Clemont and Bonnie asking how they were and what crazy stuff they had gotten into. The three of them had talked with Iris sharing their adventures before the young Dragon Master had to leave.

After that, they continued on the journey and the Pokemon took part in a race which was won by Gary's Rapidash. Then they came across a poke ball factory and met James who told them his family was one of the investors. Jessie gave them all a tour of the place asking how things were and Gary mentioned the poacher problem. Jessie nodded and Meowth who had been talking to Bonnie grinned. It had been a while since they hunted a poacher and stole from them.

James then told them about the mysterious Diamond domain ruled by the mysterious Princess Diance. Bonnie was hooked, she had read about that legend and wanted to visit. The group decided on taking a small detour from their travels to simply sight see. While they were enjoying the festival they literally ran into none other then Diance. Diance had been scared at first but after being calmed down she started to enjoy her time with them.

Gary's Alakazam, -I wonder if she ran away.-

Gary, "Ran away?"

Ash's Lucario nodded, -It is a possibility. She looked really scared.-

Ash pat her head, "Good observation. Let's talk to her later on. Let her enjoy for now."

They agreed to let the Princess of Pokemon enjoy her time with friends. Later at night Ash and Gary called her to talk to them, asking her what was wrong. Diance who felt safe around them spilled her problems. She told them about how the Heart Diamond the source of energy in her Kingdom was failing. How she was tasked to replace the Heart Diamond but failed to do so. How she felt like she had let her Kingdom down and ran away from the place.

Ash hugged her, "It's okay Diance."

Gary joined the hug, "Let it out baby girl. Let it out."

Diancie sobbed, -I am sorry. I'm sorry. I couldn't do it. I ran away. I am sorry.-

Ash pat her head as she cried her frustration and heart out before the crying stopped and she sniffled. Clemont, Serena and Bonnie who over heard the conversations felt bad for the young Princess. Being a Princess was not easy at all and the three decided to cheer her up more the next day. The next day however Ash decided to help Diancie get stronger. The reason she was unable to create a heart Diamond was because she did not have the strength.

Bonnie, "So we just need to make Diancie stronger."

Diancie, -Is that really possible?-

Gary, "Baby girl, believe in yourself."

Diancie looked at the group before nodding determined, she was the Princess, she could not back down. Unknown to her the protectors of the Kingdom were watching the training. They had been ready to forcefully train her to become stronger but it seems the humans were willing to help the Princess. Instead they decided to shield the area from prying eyes to protect them. It took some time but with all of them helping out and Serena and Bonnie cheering her on, Diancie was able to create the Heart Diamond.

Diancie was not satisfied however, -It's not strong enough.-

Gary hummed, "Maybe we can request Arceus to help us."

Serena did a double take before she calmed down, "Oh yeah... You are Giratina and Palkia's chosen Priests."

Bonnie, "Will we really meet those Legends?"

Clemont, "That would be interesting."

Diancie was staring, -You are the newest Priest? Then is the Priestess here too?-

Ash, "Apologies Princess but the Priestess is traveling in a different region."

Diancie, -That's a pity. I would love to meet her in the future.-

Gary, "We will inform her then."

Diancie perked up and watched as the two of them called Giratina and Palkia. The two Sinnoh Legendaries looked at Diancie then listened to what Gary and Ash had to say. The two hummed and advised them to search for Xerneas instead as he was the Legendary that was currently in control of Kalos. That is aside from Yvetal and Zygarde and Ash and Gary thanked them for the advice. Serena, Bonnie and Clemont were staring at the two of them with bright eyes when they told them what the two legendary Pokemon had adviced.

Bonnie, "We really get to see Xerneas?"

Ash, "Yes, now come on. I believe he is this way.... "

Gary, "Are you sure it's Xerneas and not Yvetal this way?"

Ash, "Well Yvetal is one of the Guardians of Kalos. So maybe protecting Xerneas falls under his jurisdiction too."

Serena gulped, "He won't attack us right?"

Clemont, "He doesn't look happy."

Diancie took a deep breath, -Everyone, please, let me handle this.-

Bonnie, "Are you sure Diancie?"

Diancie nodded and faced Yvetal, determined to prove her worth to him. Her new friends had been helping her become stronger. She would not let their trust in her go to waste. Diancie took a step forward and addressed Yvetal and requested to know where Xerneas was. Yvetal gave a harrumph and said she would have to prove herself worthy of him. Diancie accepted the challenge and fought Yvetal not backing down. The fight stopped when Xerneas stepped in and he agreed to help Diancie. After they left Yvetal turned to the group that was watching.

Yvetal, -Thank you.-

Bonnie perked up, "Oh! You are welcome.. Why are you thanking us though?"

Clemont, "Bonnie!"

Yvetal, -Diancie is someone who has struggled with self doubt. Thank you for helping her.-

Ash, "It was no problem."

Gary, "Yes, she is our friend."

Serena, "Friends help each other."

Clemont, "If she needs help she can come to us."

Bonnie nodded, "Yeah."

After a while Diancie had returned and hugged them thanking them for all the help they gave her. They did a group hug and decided to leave Diancie with their numbers and addresses. That way if she needed help or needed company, she could search for them easily. After saying goodbye to Diancie they got back into their journey and it was time for Serena's show case.

This time, Serena did not let her nervousness mess things up and Fennekin evolved into Braxien. It was a double win for both Serena and the newly evolved Braxien who was excited about her new body and moves. After getting her first key, they decided to celebrate by going to a very popular festival, which was the Gourgeist festival. They were all dressed up in costumes and Ash took the chance to dress up as a Geisha.

Serena and Bonnie were gushing over the lovely dress and the group had fun. After the fun time they continued traveling through the region's snowy mountains on a Mamoswine. Then they stopped by a Pokemon center and volunteered to help Nurse Joy out when the center had a little circuit problem. It was a fun experience for all of them though Serena had a bit of trouble trying to stop Pancham and Braxien from fighting each other.

Serena, "I don't know why they keep fighting like this."

Clemont, "Maybe they need to battle it out."

Gary, "Good idea."

Ash, "Sometimes a good battle helps get rid of any tension or jealousy."

Bonnie gasped, "Do you think Pancham is jealous?"

Gary, "Braxien did evolve a few days ago so."

Serena, "Oh! I guess that makes sense."

Clemont, "Look at it this way. If your Pokemon know how to battle, it means they can take care of themselves if we get attacked by Team Flare."

Serena nodded face serious, "Yes, that's a good point. Okay! Pancham, Braxien we are going to have a battle between the two of you."

The two Pokemon stared at Serena before looking at each other and growling. Serena sighed, looks like it would have ended in a fight one way or another. This way at least they could do damage control if things went out of hand between them. After the little battle was over which ended with the two Pokemon grinning at each other they traveled to Mt Molteau. They saw a familiar Charmeleon there and Bonnie exclaimed it was probably Trevor.

Trevor saw them, "Oh, this is a surprise. Serena, that's a new look. It suits you."

Serena, "Thank you."

Trevor looked at the only couple in the group with a little bit of jealousy. He squashed that feeling and greeted them before greeting the siblings. He asked if they were here to take pictures of Moltress and they answered in negative. The Moltress had other ideas though, she had heard of the couple from his Orange Archipelago cousin. She was very curious and appeared in front of the two Kantonians.

Trevor, "What the?"

Clemont, "M.. M.. Mol.. Mol.. Moltress."

Ash, "Hello there.... "

Gary, "So are we fighting poachers or Team Flare?"

Moltress tilted her head, they were aware of the problems in the region. She made up her mind and told them to get on her back, as this would no doubt be a long talk. The others could only gape as Moltress took their friends away before snapping out of it and running after them, not wanting to be left behind. Serena really hoped Gary was joking, she was not sure she was ready to face Team Flare at all.

(To be continued...
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Till New Years then my lovely readers.)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

208K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
343 17 8
Pokémon Gray. What if Ash had never traveled to Unova before? Ash now eighteen and World Champion, he wants to take an important step in his journey...
4.8K 58 10
So! This is a Alternate Universe (AU) So this is very different from original. Ash is kinda not a dumbass in this one instead. He's a smartass. (No s...
4.5K 112 27
This book is part of a series. If you have not read the other books, then you won't understand what's going on here at ALL. Please go read 'Not Every...