𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

De BarbieDollDreams

ob·ses·sion /əbˈseSHən/ 𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛 the state of being obsessed with someone or something. A possessive/-obsessi... Mais

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

2.9K 124 291
De BarbieDollDreams

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 10:35𝘱𝘮
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 24rd 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

My father had looked Daijon up and down, then looked back at me with at look of disgust. If i could read my father's mind right now, his brain would probably be itching with a lot of slurs to say.

But after my father was done giving me a death glare, he turned to my mother, as she shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to say as well.

"Who is this? I know this ain't that Latrell boy, thank God" my father said, as i scratched the back of my head.

I honestly didn't know what to say for the safety of Daijon. Like i said before, my father is really overprotective when it comes to my love life. I know for a fact that if i was straight, then he wouldn't be treating me like this at all.

"Dad, this is my friend, Daijon from school. I just got back from a date ... with him" I said, as my dad turned around and looked back at him.

"Oh word? Bring your ass inside" my father said yanking Daijon inside our home, then shoving us both of the couch.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Davis" Daijon said with a smile, as i could tell he was nervous.

"Nah, don't try to play all nice with me. I know you just want some of my son boot-"

"—Tea! Oh shit i forgot i was making some. I be right back" my mother said while running into the kitchen.

"Mr. Davis, i definitely don't just want that from Jamir. I mean sure i'd love to get it, but i really want to get to know him more before we do anything like that ... you know what i mean?" he said, as i looked at him smiling.

this boy is really
my prince charming.

"Get to know him? So you don't just want anything sexual with my son" my mother asked while coming back into the conversation.

"I'd rather snuggle with him rather than—well, you know" Daijon said, while turning towards me to wink at me.

"Okay, well since you're so nice, then why are you taking my son out on a date when he's grounded? Explain that" my father asked shooting him yet another question as i sighed.

"Dad— none of this is necessary" I told him as he shushed me.

"Mr. Davis, i didn't know that Jamir was grounded. If i did know, then i would have rescheduled the date to a more appropriate time. But the reason on why it was today was because he was crying at lunch and i wanted to cheer him up" Daijon explained as my parents looked at each other, communicating with one another through their eyes.

They must
really like him.

"Mhh, and I wonder why he was crying" my dad said in a sarcastic voice.

"I don't know why either, Sir, but i told him that whenever he's comfortable enough to let me know why, then i'm here to talk. Always" Daijon replied.

"You seem like a really nice guy, Daijon. But I do hate that you had to meet us while we have on our face mask and robes. Hopefully next time we'll be dressed nicely to properly meet you" my mother said, as Daijon smiled.

"Thank you Mrs. Davis" Daijon said with the cutest smile on his face.

"Yeah, at least you not like that Latrell guy. The last thing I need is to see my son with nut all over his face again" My father said, as I was praying Daijon didn't listen to that last part— but unfortunately, he did.

"What .... " He said while turning to me, as I looked away from him.

I could tell that he desperately didn't want to believe the words that my father just said, but me not denying it was making it impossible for him not to.

"You looking away from me tells me everything I need to know. I'm basically just someone you're using to take your mind off of Latrell, aren't I? " He said while standing up.

"That is not true" I said getting up, as he walked towards the door to leave.

"But it is ... i'm stupid for even thinking that you genuinely liked me after all the time you spent ignoring me" He reached in his pocket to grab my phone, then handed it to me. "The reason I came back was because you left your phone in my car by the way. Bye Jamir"

He walked out the door as I felt a tear coming down my left cheek. This surprisingly hurt way more than seeing Latrell with Asia. I guess that's because i'm actually starting to care for Daijon. Deeply.

"Son, if you're going to be a hoe at least be wearing condoms, or try not to get caught up. I would love if you're staying safe by the way" my father said, as i balled my fist up in anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?" I shouted from the top of my lungs as he looked at me with a death glare.

"Watch your mouth!" my father said, jumping all in my face, expecting that I was going to flinch.

"No! Latrell had nothing to do with this conversation, but yet you brought him up. Why? Why would you do that? Why did you even feel the need to tell Daijon that? Just because Jayvon died because YOU weren't strong enough to protect him doesn't mean that you can try to redeem yourself by being my body guard" I shouted, as I could tell that my words shot at him like venom, but I could care less.

I grabbed my car keys from off the table, then ran straight outside to get in my car. I honestly just needed some time to think about everything.

•🦋•

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳 -
𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 12:35pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 27rd 2021 -

I was in the cafeteria with Mariah and Nevaeh telling them everything that went down on Friday. They agreed that my father should've never mentioned me sucking Latrell's dick to Daijon, and my mother herself said that it was very unnecessary.

I'm glad that people are starting to see how overprotective he can be. Sometimes it comes in handy, but sometimes it gets annoying.

But as I was sitting down at the lunch table, I kept whining over and over again on how I may have screwed things up with Daijon all ready.

"He's never going to want to talk to me again. I blew my chance with this sweet, caring guy" I said in distress, while Mariah and Nevaeh both rolled their eyes at me.

"Jamir, he's literally 2 tables down from us. Maybe you should talk to him" Nevaeh said, as I held my head up to look at her like she was crazy.

"You mean ... I can do that?" I asked her while waiting for a response.

"I—I get so tired of the gays bro ... Get your ass up and talk things out with him. He's a very reasonable guy" Mariah said, as I stood up.

"Okay, wish me the best luck" I got up from my seat, then made my way to Jamir's table.

He was sitting by himself and had airpods in his ear watching Family Guy.

Once he noticed that I sat down at his table, he took the headphones out his ear and gave me a head nod.

"Wassup" He said dryly while plugging his airpod back in his ear.

"I came here to apologize for what happened on Friday" I said to him, as he paid no attention.

"Can't hear you. Watching Family guy" He said, as I took a deep breath.

I let out a sigh while giving up from this entire conversation because it wasn't getting anywhere. Once I stood up, I looked up to see Mariah and Nevaeh giving me signals to sit my ass back down and keep trying.

"You know what, you're going to hear me if you like it or not" I said snatching his airpod out his ear.

"Cmon, Jamir i'm watching something. Give me my airpod back" He said.

"I'll give them back if you talk to me"

"What am I doing right now?"

"You know what I mean ..."

"Fine. But if this is about Friday, then it's cool. We're not together and I had no right to get mad at you. I was just a lil jealous that's all"

"Oh ... so we cool?"

"Yeah, we cool"

"Does this mean we can go back to slowly ... talking to each other? Cause Daijon i'm really enjoying spending time with you"

"Yeah, but I have to ask you a question before we start doing any of that" He said, as I leaned in towards him.

"What is it?"

"I need you to tell me that i'm not some second option. I don't want to be this guy that you run to when you and Latrell are having issues" He said.

"You're not a second option, I swear. You're the only person i've been thinking about this entire weekend. Not ... him" I said referring to Latrell, as he nodded his head.

"Okay, now that that's out of the way, what are you doing later?" He asked me, as I gave him his airpod back.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Wanna hang out?"

"Yeah, come to my house and we can watch a movie, or some"

"Your parents won't care? I'm pretty sure you're grounded"

"Nah, they actually took me off punishment the moment you left because they thought that that'll cheer me up. I was really sad when you left, Daijon"

"Awe, i'm sorry that I made my pookie sad" He said, while grabbing my cheeks as I laughed.

As we were both laughing our ass off, the bell for C lunch had went off which means that B lunch was now over.

Me and Daijon got our things, then sad our goodbyes. After that I went to Mariah and Nevaeh to see them smiling at me.

"So? Do we need to fuck him up, or y'all good?" Mariah asked, as I started to laugh.

"Nah, we good. He forgave me and were actually having movie night at my house today" I said.

"Bitch? You ain't invite us" Mariah said with a fake attitude.

"It's probably for the best. I do NOT want to see no butt sex between you and him" Nevaeh said, as we all busted into laughter.

"But now that you and Daijon are getting to know each other i'm going to need you to listen to us very wisely" Mariah said, as I raised one of my eye brows.

"What is it?" I asked while looking at them both.

"Take things slow with him ... and please don't get too obsessive with the boy. The things you did to try and get Latrell to notice you was umm- questionable" Nevaeh said, as I nodded my head.

"Trust me. This relationship is not going to be nothing like that. Now if y'all don't mind i'm finna go use the restroom. I'll see y'all later tho" I said.

•🦋•

After I had used the restroom, I walked towards the sink to wash my hands, and as I was washing them, I seen the restroom door open.

"Fuck" I said to myself as I watched Latrell walk up to the sink to wash his hands.

"Jamir what are you doing?" He asked me as I let out a sigh.

"Washing my hands" I replied dryly, while hoping that he would take the hint that I didn't want to talk to him anymore.

I dried my hands off then started walking away, until he grabbed my arm, yanking me back towards him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him.

"Before you go— I've been meaning to ask you if we can talk" He said, as I grinned my teeth.

"Talk about what exactly?" I asked while looking him in the eye.

"Us"

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜

This chapter was a bit
rushed and i promise
that the next chapter
won't be that way.

Thanks for reading!
Love you!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.7K 204 30
BXB
23.3K 641 25
He couldn't help it. He was obsessed.
157K 6.5K 19
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲...
1.7K 88 8
{ HIATUS } "𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝" 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘢 𝘭...