๐™‡๐™Š$๐™€๐™ = ๐™‡๐™Šโ™ก๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ - x...

By Ryuushoumon_

LOโ™ก๏ธŽER WITH A DOLLAR SIGN IS A LO$ER!!!! a book full of bullshit that comes into my brain at 2 in the fucking... More

hi
(book) [upcoming] Obanai x M!Reader
(book) [still debating] Douma x M!Reader
(prompt) Sanemi x M!Reader
(os) Dazai Osamu x Male Reader (pt.1)
(thoughts)
(prompt) haha angst
[oneshot] Pity Party - Y/N L/N
(prompt) Levi Ackerman x Male Reader
Two Fem Doms?? soon? ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
(os) timeskip!Ran Haitani x Male Reader
(os) Ran Haitani x Uke!MR [2]
(os) Baji Keisuke x Male Reader
(os) Inui Seishu x Male Reader
[os] Timeskip! Ryuguji 'Draken' Ken x S!MR
(os) Timeskip!Hinata Tachibana x Switch!MR
๐“‚บ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
Rindou Haitani x s!male reader
Kokonoi Hajime x S!MR [1]
Kokonoi Hajime x S!MR [2]
Manjiro "Mikey" Sano x S!MR
Sanzu Haruchiyo x S!MR
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [1/3]
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [2/3]
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [2.5/3]
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [3/3]
(A BOOK THAT I WILL DO) PITCH PERFECT AU
(scenario) Male Reader ft. The Revengers
(os) Kokonoi Hajime x U!MR
Shion Madarame x Switch!Male Reader
!! Madarame Shion x Switch Male Reader (2)
Tokyo Revengers x Trans FTM Male Reader
Imaushi Wakasa x S!MR
Akane Inui x Male Reader
Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 1/3
Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 2/3
Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 3/3
Tomioka Giyuu x S!MR
Gojo Satoru x Male Reader
Timeskip!Matsuno Chifuyu x S!MR
Timeskip! Chifuyu Matsuno x S!MR (2)
Transmasc!Kaeya Alberich x S!MR
Childe/Tartaglia/Ajax x M!Reader
Kaveh x U!Male Reader
Nanami Kento x M!R
timeskip!Sae Itoshi x U!MR

Yuri Briar x Vigilant! SMR

3.9K 101 52
By Ryuushoumon_

Name: Lovey Lovey Lovey, Dovey Dovey Dovey~
Genre: Smut, Fluff, a bit of Comedy
Warnings: Sex hehe, mentions of dirty work and violent shit, yuri being a tsundere, Loid is a nosey little shit, multiple orgasms and rounds, yuri wants you fr fr.  No sis-con yuri!! Belly budge

Reader info:
Y/N L/N
27 years old
195cm
In a relationship with Yuri Briar
Body Build: Like Loid, but slightly more buffer and taller.
Reader is a vigilant spy/officer/assasin who works for no one and only works when he wants to, he works to keep the country at peace. He's smarter than Loid. A very chill guy and loves his boyfriend to death.
His decoy work is: a restaurant owner

.
.
.
.

Yuri Briar exhales an irritated breath as he walked home, hands inside his coat's pocket.

There was something about Loid Forger (his sister's husband that he didn't know about) that irritated him to death.

He loves his sister and wants the best for her, but there's really something fishy about Lottie. (He's just paranoid that Loid cheats on Yor.)

"I swear I'll prove to my nee-san that Lottie is a bad husband!!" He whisper-yelled to himself.

"Who's Lottie?"

Shrieking in surprise, Yuri accidentally punches you on the nose, as he was very much startled on you suddenly appearing behind him and whispering in his ear.

"Y-Y/N?! What the fuck! What did I tell you about sneaking on me like that!!" He yells angrily, aggressively helping you up and holding your face in his hands, worriedly looking for any violent injuries.

Aside from a red nose, you were fine.

"I'm alright ~ By the way, why are you out this late?" You asked.

"I went and visited my sister and her husband." He stated, wiping his hands off and burying them back in his pockets and started walking again.

"Yor's married?" You acted surprised.

Truth is, you knew. You knew who these people were. (Except for Anya though. You haven't met her in person.)

Smart Vigilant thingsssss 🥶🥶🥶

"Yeah to this guy named Loid Forger, a psychiatrist. Apparently, she forgot to tell me. And forgot that she forgot to tell me." He sighs.

"You happy for her?" You hummed, walking next to your beloved.

"Of course. But there's really something fishy about that Lottie." He sneers at the streets.

You just chuckled, sneakily pulling him closer by the waist and fiddling with his coat, getting a mini microphone tracker.

Yuri was kinda dumb to not notice Twilight planting a microphone there.

Making sure he didn't notice, you continued on walking, smirking at the "irritated" flustered face Yuri was giving you.

"Oh by the way, why are you out this late?" Yuri asked, looking slightly upwards at you.

"Hm? Oh, I closed the restaurant late. There was a commotion, nothing too bad though." You lied through your teeth.

Truth is, you just stopped a bomb planted near a tower. But of course you wouldn't tell anyone that. Especially not to Yuri.

"Oh... Shall we go home now?" He asked.

You nodded. "Mhm."

.
.
.

Home.

Very homey.

Too homey that you and Yuri were all kissy kissy on the couch.

Not forgetting about the microphone, you just placed it back inside Yuri's coat pocket(which he was currently wearing), not wanting to meddle with any business at all.

And since you thought Twilight was one nosy bitch , why not feed him something that will traumatize him for life?

"Yuri..." You pulled away, mumbling his name.

He whines at the loss of contact, trying to kiss you once more but you kept him steady on his place. He still tries to get closer though.

"Yuri... Can we have lovey doveys tonight?" You asked, making Yuri stop his actions, now completely ice frozen.

"H-huh?!" He exclaimed, surprised. He tries to punch you out of bashfulness, but already knowing his reaction, you dodged.

"Please, baby? It's been a while since we had our lovey doveys..." You said, pulling him to your lap and looking up at his crimson eyes with a pleading look.

"A-are you insane?! We have work tomorrow!!" Yuri was very flustered, and very nervous, may I add.

"Please?" You begged.

But no response, you only had him stand up from your lap and return to your shared room.

.
.
.

Meanwhile at the Forger's residence...

Loid was half dead. Very much.

Good thing Anya was asleep and Yor was too busy cleaning the kitchen to notice the half dead look on her husband's face.

He had planted that mic to track on the secret police's plans, not to have a sex tape play in his ears.

'this... This is not going as planned..!!'

.
.
.

It was about a good ten minutes of sitting down on the couch before you sighed, standing up.

'Maybe Yuri got offended by what I said... Ugh, I'm a terrible boyfriend! What if I made him uncomfortable with me?!' you mentally cried.

You huffed a breath, knocking on the bedroom's door.

"Yuri, sweetheart? Did I make you uncomfortable earlier?" With a soft voice, you held on the doorknob.

"I'm sorry, love. We can just cuddle instea--" as you were about to open the door, someone beat you to it.

Yuri.

And he was half naked.

Only wearing a red lacey lingerie.

His cheeks were red, along with his ears.

"Holy shit.."

Your eyes traveled through his body. His skin was so pretty and flushed, his legs were literally heaven, and the bulge poking through the red lacey panties he's wearing was so adorable and lewd. How erotic.

"W-what are you staring at, idiot?! My eyes are up here!" He quietly grunts with an angry expression, his tone going slightly higher from the embarrassment, excitement, and anticipation.

"Yuri... You look so stunning." Just seeing him like this had a very large effect on you. It made your heart race, your cheeks flare up, and a boner bulge through your pants.

He looks away, very flustered.

"... M-My sister got this for me in case a situation like this m-might happen... So tell me, Y/n..." He looks up at you, red eyes gleaming. "Do I look pretty?"

.
.
.

A pen broke.

"L-Loid-san?! " Yor exclaimed in shock, looking at her husband who looked like his soul just got taken out of his body.
The pen he was holding got broken in his grasp from hearing the events.

.
.
.

"Very pretty, Yuri. So fucking pretty for me." You said, pulling him closer by his waist as he walked backwards and backwards till the back of his knees reached the bed.

"Y-Y/N I-..!" He breathes out, before getting kissed.

Kissed by a very much secually frustrated vigilant who wants to devour him right now.

"H-hngh~" he whimpers, feeling his whole body getting weak.

'We are only kissing... We've done this a shit ton of times. Yet it still doesn't fail to make me weak on my knees... His kisses makes me weak, I feel like I'm not qualified enough to be a Secret Police.' Yuri chokes out a moan, having his neck get attacked by your rough kisses.

Carefully guiding him to lay on his bed properly, you continued kissing him and sucking on his neck, leaving very pretty red and purple marks.

He laid on his back, relaxing himself as he drowns in pleasure. He shivers at the tickley feeling of you caressing his waist and chest, purposely avoiding his nipples.
Hell, he was too relaxed that he didn't notice that you took his bra off.

He looks up at you with half lidded eyes, breathing heavily. He noticed your loving gaze as you admired his chest and neck that were filled with marks.

"D-dont look at me..." He breathes out.

You pulled away, unbuttoning your shirt with a hand while you pulled your tie off with another.

"Will this do?" You asked, smirking slightly when you heard his breath hitch, his hand immediately making contact with your toned chest.

'me and Y/N had sex a couple of times already, yet I still get flustered whenever I see him getting naked..!" He whimpers when you quickly went back and attacked his chest with your mouth, now making hickeys on his man boobie areas.

'Fuck he's so hot. His body is so well kept and his skin is so delicate... He's so warm, my heart's about to explode~ ' Yuri thought.

He shrieks when he felt you palming his dick, legs automatically clenching around your arm.

"You alright, love?" You asked, pulling away. He nods, assuring you he's alright.

"Words, Yuri. I don't want to do something you dont want." You said.

He groans in frustration. "I'm alright! Please! Just... Go on with it already... Have your way with me, I'm already prepped. Go and do your lovey doveys with me."

And that was your last string.

You pulled his panties away carefully before spreading his legs apart, grabbing the lube on your nearby nightstand.

"Damn, sweetheart. You really know how to make me swoon with your words." You chuckled, aligning your lubed up dick in his hole.

He lets out a breathy chuckle. "O-of course."

Yuri felt the wind in his lungs get knocked out when your dick entered him, and it was only halfway.

Only halfway yet he's already trembling.

"F-fuck!!" He screams once you thrusted it all in, hitting his prostate dead on. "Fuck, oh my god, right there!" He whimpers out loud.

Without a second of doubt, you started moving your hips, getting more aroused when Yuri lets out moans and whines.

'Its teaching so deep! I can feel it in my tummy!'

"H-haah~! Aahhh!!" He screams, subconsciously cumming as he lets you use his body, wrapping his arms around your neck and letting himself drown deeper into the pleasure you're giving him.

"Y-yuri.." You grunted, getting even more harder at the sight of him cumming untouched, and the very visible belly bulge he's having whenever you thrusted back in.

'I-I shouldn't enjoy this too much..! But shit, in this position and with him wrecking me like this, it's hard not to!!' yuri screams mentally.

"Love, I'm cumming." You panted, your thrusts getting more faster and harder than before.

"I-inside... Do it inside." He whines, pulling you closer to him.

Moaning Yuri's name in his ear, you came inside him, as he told you to, laying ontop of him once you rode out your orgasm, careful not to crush him and possibly choke him to death.

.
.

You sat on your shared bed, already in your boxers. You smirked, looking at Yuri's coat.

'Right, now that Twilight's curiosity is now taken care of, I can take a bath--'

"Y-Y/N... One more... Please. I want more lovey doveys..." Yuri moans out as he went on a doggy position, presenting his ass to you as a sign of temptation and offering. (He learned that pose from porn.)

"Please?"

.
.

'THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING!!! OH GOOD LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!? HOW COULD I LET MY CURIOSITY GET THE BEST OF ME?!?!?'

Twilight was suffering. Now looking more dead than he was earlier.

.
.

"A-ahh hngh fuck!! M-more!!"

Orgasm after orgasm.

It kept coming as Yuri was still full of energy as you were, tempting you to fuck him more every break you got.

You've fucked him in every position possible, in every corner of your bedroom, and in both of his holes.

Both were still not satisfied with each other.

So they kept going.

And going...

... And going.

Till Yuri passed out from overstimulation.

(They fucked the whole night till sunrise)

"Ne, Lottie? Still nosy?" You spoke quietly on the microphone, giggling.

.
.

"Ha-ha? Why does chi-chi look dead?" Anya asked the next day, looking at her dad in confusion.

"I dont know, Anya-san... He's been looking like that ever since last night, I have no clue why. I'm getting worried." Yor answers.

'... I want death.'

Anya looks at her father in surprise.

"But chi-chi, world peace!!!!"

.
.

Both Mr.Briar and Mr.Forger couldn't go to work the next few days.

Meanwhile Mr.L/N was beaming.

.
.
.

"It's very nice to meet you, Yor-san and Loid-san! I'm Y/N, Yuri's boyfriend!" You beamed, shaking hands with Yor and Loid.

Let's just say Loid can't look at you in the eye.

Anya just looks up at you, sparkling. 'Chi-chi is a spy, Ha-ha is an assassin, uncle is a secret police, and uncle's boyfriend is a vigilant!!! Waku waku!!!!'

"Oh? Hello there! You must be Anya?" You beamed at the child.

She nods. "Hello, uncle's boyfriend! I'm Anya Forger!" She introduced.

"Uncle's boyfriend? You can call me uncle too!" You smiled.

"Uncle Y/N!" She gleams with delight.

Yuri just grumbles at the side, still glaring daggers at Loid.

"It's nice too meet you too, Y/N-san! Anya was very excited to meet you today. So were we!" Yor beams.

"Mhm. But it seems like Loid-san isn't happy to meet me?" You slyly looked at the male, who flinched and looked away.

"I am very much delighted. Just tired because I haven't slept well lately." He says.

You nodded, leaning closer to his ear. "Try not to spy on us next time, alright?" You whispered. Twilight shivers, getting PTSD.

You giggled before going back to Yuri, kissing his cheek.

Which earned you an earful.

Flustered Yuri means Aggressive Yuri.

And you loved that.

.
.
.
.

A/N: I'm having a SpyxFamily brainrot. I love Anya sm i wanna give her all the peanuts in the world, she's so precious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 15.1K 40
This one is closed. Check out vol. 2!
287K 12.2K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...
269K 10.7K 21
ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
51.7K 2.1K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...