Two Unlikely Worlds: The Hell...

By ClayNotDead

A lost soul wandering the human world, trying to find a purpose in their otherwise meaningless life. A fellow... More

The Day Before [Copy-Pasted]
The Fight [Copy-Pasted]
Meeting Them [Copy-Pasted]
First Day
A Psycho Family?
Everyone's Insane Here-..
A Plan, A Plan To Stay Away From Them.
A 'Calm' Night, I guess?
A Trip, And A Talk.
A Day In Bed.
Getting 'Comfortable' In This Hell
A Day To Do Whatever, And For The Two Of Us [LONG]
Ending The Bloodline Here.
Back In 'My' Bed.
A 'Me, Myself, And I' Day. [Rushed-?]
Visiting A Friend, And Sneaking 'Home'
Family Fun Night? Why not.
Let's Try This Again, Shall We?
Happy Birthday, I guess.
Christmas Chaos
A New Years Night Out [LATE ASF]
"Mama, I'm An Escapee!"
A Totally Normal Day.
Keeping That Idiot Bestie Safe. [Short :'D]
Sunday Morning Service Chaos, Because Religion Screws People Over.
Valentine's Day Mission Gone Wrong.
Now Look Where That Got Me, A Place Where Secrets Unfold. [Short,& Mostly Chats]
Liu's A Kind Soul, And Avoiding 'Training' Any Way I Can.
They'll Wait For Me, In The Darkness Of My Dreams.
Training Day! Except It Doesn't Go As Planned...
Mission Fails, Alternate Universes, And Half-Assed Confessions.
Hanging Out In Another Universe Can Be Kinda Fun?

Holiday Set-Up.

1 0 0
By ClayNotDead

Time passed quickly, and before I knew it, the holiday season was upon us, which included Christmas... And my birthday.

My birthday was a week from Christmas, which meant not many people could show up every year, hell, after a while my family and I gave up and just had our own little parties, not even bothering to invite anyone.

But this year, this year would be different, right? I mean, I lived in a whole mansion with at least twenty to thirty people, so at least one to two would show up if we even had a party, right?

Eh, it's worth a shot, I guess...

-

I slowly sat up in my bed, rubbed my eyes, and looked around our room to see that Toby was no one to be found, but when I looked over to our nightstands, I noticed a small Christmas tree sitting atop it.

"Shit." I muttered as I reached over to my phone which was still charging, and looked at the date.

Friday, December 9th It read, and I immediately thought back to my parties, and boring Christmases, and I almost threw my phone across the room.

I sighed deeply and placed my phone to my face while trying to think of what to do.

After a minute, I heard the door open, and I looked up to see Toby walking through the door.

"Morning sleepyhead! You've gotta help us set up for Christmas."

"No."

"Alri- Wait, why??"

"I don't need to tell you anything."

He didn't say anything, he just closed the door and walked closer to me until he sat on my bed.

"Alright, what happened?" He asked, and I just looked at him behind my phone.

"Okay, something happened, what was it."

"I don't have to tell you anything."

"Okay, you either tell me or I-"

"You'll do nothing, I'll help you set up, just don't bother me about this!"

I stood up and started getting my normal clothes out.

"Either something happened on Christmas, or you have something close to Christmas, what-"

"If I tell you, will you shut up?"

I looked to see him nodding, and I sat back on my bed with my clothes still in my hands.

"Fine..." I mumbled and looked away from him as I got ready to tell him.

".....My birthday is the 19th, so why should I even bother with anything this month? I mean, no one would come to my parties because it's so close to Christmas, if I ignore the month altogether, I'll be fine, right?" I explained, still looking away.

"That's it? Wait, your birthday is this month?!" He exclaimed, pulling me back to face him.

"Yeah...? Why would you care anyways?- Everyone will be too busy to even care about my birthday, so-"

"Nope! We're telling everyone, and we're going to have two parties this year!"

Before I knew it, I was out the door in my nightgown, being dragged by Toby.

Soon, everyone was gathered so we could figure out a plan to have both a birthday party for me and a Christmas party, with half of the mansion still undecorated.

"You didn't have to drag me out here like this, I haven't even gotten dressed yet!" I complained, covering my face.

"Oh come on, it'll be fiine." He replied, and I just covered my face.

"Why don't we just set up birthday decorations on their birthday, and have it then, and the Christmas party on Christmas?"

"Are we doing to take down the Christmas decorations on their birthday, hmmm?"

"It takes us forever just to set them up and take them down normally every year!"

"We could just not set them up until after their birthday..-"

Now I was embarrassed because they didn't have to go to this length just to have a party for me-.

"Alright, everyone settle down, I have a plan."

"Well??"

"We'll set up the Christmas decorations after Black Heart's birthday, and have their party on their birthday, and have the party on Christmas since neither conflicts with the other."

"We still have to put up two decorations!"

"Oh well."

Soon everyone started groaning since half of the decorations were already up, and I just hid my face more because I knew I was probably being stared at, at this point.

"How does that sound, Black Heart?"

"Mhm, mhm..."

"Alright, then it's decided, we shall take the Christmas decorations down for now, and put them back up on the 20th."

I peeked my head out to see everyone slowly getting up, and start taking down the decorations that were already up.

"Black Heart, we should get you a birthday dress!" I heard Toby from beside me, and I just groaned quietly.

"I don't need a dress, I don't even need a party!" I replied, curling into a ball.

He just smiled from what I could tell, and I knew I wouldn't be left alone until I agreed.

"...Fine, but I get to pick it." I eventually replied, and he immediately grabbed my arm, and I shouted at him that I need to get dressed first.

-

After a while, we finally chose a store, and we walked inside.

"Nothing too short, but nothing a cult lady would wear."

"Mhm, suure."

After a while of searching, I finally found a dress I liked, and I ran over to Toby, showing him the one I picked.

It was a cream/skin-colored long-sleeved dress with a length a bit above the knees if you pull it down a bit, with a fluffy neck that you could pull down so it wasn't around your neck.

"Wow, I like it, why don't we try it on-?" He suggested, and I just pulled him over to the changing rooms.

.

"I think it fits!"

"Well, come on out then!"

I slowly walked out of the changing room, my mask and eyepatch still on, and I posed as a joke.

"Wow... It looks amazing on you- I mean, it looks good!"

"Really-?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Well then, I'll get it."

"Alright, take it off and we'll 'pay' for it."

"Pff, alrighty~."

Once I got it off, we decided to get a size up just in case, and after swapping it out, we started running for the exit, gaining the attention of some of the employees.

Soon, they were chasing after us, and I started waving the dress in the air because why not?

-

After a while, we finally made it back to the mansion to see a banner above the doors.

"Oh come on... My birthday isn't even today!" I groaned, staring up at the large 'Happy Birthday!' banner, which was barely hanging by what looked like a few pieces of tape.

"I don't think they wanted it up, to be honest, it's being held up by a couple pieces of tape at best-" He replied, staring at the banner as well.

"I put it up, your welcome newbie." We heard a voice slowly coming closer, and we looked down to see Jeff walking up to us.

"You did a shit job, however I did a good thing and got this!" I joked, before showing the dress off.

"That looks like a potato sack, and hey!" He argued, and I just rolled up the dress and smacked him with it.

"Hey!"

"Haha."

"I hate you."

"Feeling's mutual~."

After a minute of us just standing there, me and Toby walked past Jeff, heading for the doors.

"Most of the others are pretty pissed they have to switch out the decorations, I wouldn't-"

"Oh hush it, it'll be fine."

And like that, we pushed open the doors, the dress over my shoulder, and we saw pretty angry people swapping out decorations.

But most of them looked like they were trying to contain their anger, and I just looked at Toby, who looked at me, and we nodded and started speed-walking to our room.

As soon as we got to the stairs though, we got stopped, and we slowly turned around to see Clockwork and Jane.

"We're not particularly happy about doing this, but not that pissed about it either, but you two are gonna help us set up!" Clockwork huffed, before pulling us both to a large box with a bunch of random Birthday decorations in it.

"Get to work!" Jane added, and both me and Toby groaned before starting to pick up stuff.

-

After a few hours, we finally finished setting everything up, and everyone started going to their rooms.

Once I got in I threw myself on my bed and started scrolling on my phone.

"I'm bored and tired."

"Well, which one are you?"
"Wait, I've got it, hi bored and tired, I'm Toby!"

"I hate you-."

"No, you don't."

"Shut up."

I almost threw my phone at him, but I just stared at him, I don't know why I didn't immediately hurl my phone at him..

Do I...?

No, that's stupid.

LIke me.

Mhm, don't like him, and will never like him.

"I'm just gonna play on my phone." I muttered under my breath, and fell backward.

"Alrighty~." He responded, falling back onto his bed and from what I could tell, just watching me.

I just played on my phone for what felt like forever.

...

I couldn't like him, could I?

No, that's insane.

I mean...

Snap out of it Black Heart, you said you were ending the bloodline, that you won't have any kids.

I... I give up.

I'm just gonna stay on my phone.

...Yeah.

Yeah..

[This chapter was made by Lyra, thanks!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.2K 16
[completed] You're (y/n), a not so regular girl with a not so regular life, you're only friend went missing, you were mute, you got abused, you were...
1.6K 244 67
"𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲...
283K 6.5K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
99.4K 1.3K 21
So, you've got yourself in a situation. You've met the creepypastas and they've fallen for you! Read these short stories and get whisked away to ano...