The Splicer Hero: Rapture (BN...

By shinymewtwoboy

James Zachary Ryan, Son of the Great Andrew Ryan and Grandson to the Great Zachary Comstock, looks for advent... More

BIO (SHOCK)
Prolouge
A Heroes Welcome
The Demonstration
Quirks vs Plasmids
A Future Hero
Departure
Japan
The Entrance Exam
Combat Area S
A Surprise Visit
A Tear Through time
An Artists Entrance
A Perfect Score
Class 1A
Quirk Apprehention Test
Just Dropping in
Rapture 101: Special edition (10K Milestone)
The Word of the Prophet
Discoveries
A Splicers Curse
Fire Works (NEW YEARS SPECIAL)
Explanations
Our First Practical
Battle Combat Training!
Heroes and Villains
Snap out of It
An Updated Christmas/New Years Announcement (Not a Chapter)
A New Years to Remember (Special Chapter)
Special Q&A Chapter #1
A Family outing
To Look the Part
A Mothers Love
ANOUNCEMENT: Temporary on hold
ANOUNCEMENT: PART 2
Broken - Part 1
Broken - Part 2
The Missing Piece
A 4th of July in the Sky (Special)
Class Representative?!
The Attack

To Fight a Splicer

539 11 2
By shinymewtwoboy

LAST TIME:

"What kind of a Villian would I be if I left that poor excuse of a Hero waiting," I say to no one as my smirk widens, feeling my eyes burning a bright crimson red, "Now let us see what you can do."

==================

JAMES POV:

As I calmly walk down the stairs towards my target, I listen even closer as more walls are destroyed by either him being thrown about by my traps or the explosions he sets off in anger, "Dose he really want to be a hero?" I ask towards one of the cameras I had spotted as I reached the next floor below the Bomb, The sting of my hands getting stronger with each step, "I suppose it won't matter much when I'm through with him," I smile evilly as I clench my fist a few times, not noticing the slight change in my nature, "Who knows he might be useful for something else instead."

THIRD PERSON:

Back in the Control Room, Class 1A watch as Bakugo is thrown around the first and second floors, Dust and debris flying everywhere as either his Body or Quirk Destroys the place, "Extraordinary, Not even past the second floor and Bakugo is already being held back," Tenya Iida comments as he readjusts his glasses, "What kind of a Quirk does James have?" Mina asks as she watches with a hand over her mouth in surprise, "Yeah This is different to what he used at the ball throw test," Jiro comments as she looks closer, "Hey guys, what's that on his hands?" She points out as everyone turns their attention to James whose arm starts to slowly darken as patches of red seep through his suit jacket, "He hasn't been attacked yet has he?" Ochaco questions All Might as she looks between him and the monitor in concern.

"No he Hasn't," All Might replies as he takes out a Walkie Talkie, "Midnight, do you read?" He calls out earning static, "Copy that All Might, I'm watching the cameras now," The Voice, Midnight responds, "Good, Be ready because if I was told right things could get much worse," He continues before placing it onto the desk in front of him, "Copy that, moving to the emergency entrance," She responds before the radio goes silent with a click, "Is everything alright All Might?" Ochaco asks as the #1 Hero Turns to the class Smiling Widely, "Of course, Everything will be just fine Young Uraraka, everything will work out just fine," He repeats before turning back to the screen, 'whatever this is, fight it James, I know you can' He thinks to himself before watching as a few of the cameras blackout due to damage.

JAMES POV:

The sounds are getting closer now, "I can hear the anger and pain in his voice as he suffers to the simplest trick of all, though I shouldn't hold it to him, he never really had much of a brain to start with," I comment to myself as I subconsciously drop my putting club, my hand now twitching in excitement, listening to it clatter to the floor as I continue walking down onto the next floor slightly sniffing the air, "I can smell it ... the fear ... The regret ... the ADAM," I continue my voice slowly dripping with venom as the pain along my arms travels to my chest and torso, forcing me to rip my jacket apart to try and relieve the pain before turning to the wall and taking out a hidden EVE injector, "So Good," I laugh as I push the needle into my now bare and still splicing arm, emptying it without hesitation.

"The feeling ... The Power ... I want more ... I WANT IT ALL," I continue, my speech slowing down a little bit as my eyes burn even brighter, looking for more and more EVE injectors and using them once found, "I know you're here! And I'm itching for a fight." I call out as my eerie voice echoes down the hallway before the wall beside me crumbles to the floor revealing a giant hole as if someone had been thrown through it, "I'm gonna show ya what it's like to look different!" I yell once more as I launch myself into the hole, Noticing my target directly below me getting closer and closer, "FOUND YOU!" I scream, my body almost completely spliced, the area around my eyes completely darkened as if they were burned, the skin slightly flaking as parts of my face contort and deform with every floor passed.

THIRD PERSON:

"Damn it!?," Bakugo calls out as he barely jumps out of the way, dust and debris from the already destroyed concrete floor explode in a cloud as the now mutating form of James makes contact with the ground, "Awe, now that wasn't so nice ..." his voice whispers as the sickening sound of bones bending and breaking back into place, "Come on! I just want to talk to somebody," He continues slowly getting louder as he limps towards his target, the dust settling down revealing James' Final form, what's left of his suit now stained with blood and ash, most of his visible skin burned with what looks like a masquerade rabbits mask placed firmly onto his face.

"What the hell is that?" Bakugo questions as his expression go from scared to angry in seconds, "Awe, is the cocky little hot head scared of little old me?" Spliced James mocks as his left hand glows a bright blue colour before bolts of electricity spark to life around him, as a large metal hook-like blade appears in the other, the metal shining blue as the electricity around him energises it, "I'm gonna open you up, and take all that sweet sweet ADAM," He states as he sniffs the air and takes a menacing step forward, "I can't smell much but I'll take what I can get and when I do I'm gonna cut you up into little tiny pieces and keep you in a box!"

Before Bakugo could take his next step James launches himself forward, barely scratching the Grenadiers gauntlet as he quickly jumps out of the way, "A feisty one ... I like it," James mocks as he leaps once more this time, catching his target with an electrified fist to his body, sending him through a wall and into the next room, "Not so feisty now are ya, Ha ha ha" James continues as he begins laughing, "James stand down, I repeat stand down, the test is over," All Might states over the intercom, "Why Should I huh? This waste of space thinks he can say what he wants when he wants to and deserves nothing else ... after all, I intend to take what's mine anyway," James replies as he creepily looks around for cameras not noticing the explosive punch heading his way.

"DIE!" Bakugo Screams as his explosive fist collides with James's face sending him through a number of walls as his classmate continues pushing forward, punch after punch, explosion after explosion, before pulling the pin on his gauntlet, releasing all of his explosive sweat at once towards his target, causing an explosion 10 times the size of the room to detonate leaving nothing but airborne dust clouding everyone's vision, "Is ... he ... Dead? Do ... I ... win?" Bakugo questions out of breath, as he looks around for any sign of the slightest movement or sound, shocking everyone watching inside the control room.

"W-w-what happened?" A shocked Mydoriya asks out loud as his widened eyes look around the screens for anything of his best friend, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH," A loud painful scream is heard, confusing the rest of the class, "W-w-what is t-that?" the Frog Girl Tsuyu stutters, pointing towards Bakugo whos looks like he is being held up into the air but no one can see with what ... Until the smoke finally clears revealing James' curved blade now covered in blood and poking out through Bakugos left shoulder, his hand glowing as waves of electricity flow through the blade and into Bakugo.

JAMES POV:

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH," My target screamed as I drive my electrified blade further into his shoulder, "Yes ... good ... good, your screams will make the ADAM so much more tasty," I taunt as I release the electricity, "Now all that's left is to get it out of you," I continue, slowly summoning my modified ADAM Syringe that wedged itself into the ground, "There we go," I finish, placing a hand on the grip and ripping it from the concrete, causing more debris and dust to fill the air, "Now where should I start," I taunt more raising the Syringe towards his back, "Maybe the back? ... No to much bone," I pause, moving the tip into his side, "Maybe the side? ... No ... not enough there ... Ah I know," I pause once more, lifting my blade into the air, before throwing it and my Prey into the wall facing me.

"The source," I finish evilly as I press the end of the Syringe into his chest just barely breaking the skin, watching as he screams in pain and fear, "Yes that's right ... Keep go ....." I stop, feeling another ADAM presence near me as I look around, "Is it someone new?" I call out, my spliced voice crackly and eerie echos down the empty hallway as I look for anything out of place, though my attention is cut short when I smell something in the air, a sweet yet strong smell as my vision begins to blur with every ragged breath, "What .. is ... going ... on?" I question as I felt even more sluggish than before, my arms weakening with every limping step I take, my target out of mind and my Syringe rattling on the floor before disappearing entirely.

"That's right take it all in," I hear a muffled voice say as I begin to slowly shut down, my legs no longer working causing me to fall to the floor, my mask barely hanging onto my face as my breath slows down, trying to look around I manage to see or at least the shape of the new presence before everything went black.

MIDNIGHT POV:

James finally passed out, 'Took a lot more of my quirk than I thought it would' I thought and sighed to myself as I looked towards the bleeding and barely conscious form of young Bakugo, "All Might ... James is down, and we need Recovery Girl here now," I radio in as I kneel and try my best to stop the bleeding, "Copy that, Recovery Girl is on her way now," All Might replies, "What about James?" He asks with sympathy in his voice, "He doesn't look too good, Every visible part of him looks burned or mutated, and his face ..." I pause looking towards James' half-masked face for a moment before turning back to Bakugo slightly shaking, " ... Please recovery Girl ... hurry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.5K 18
[Male! BNHA/MHA Characters X Male! Reader Oneshots] Oneshots of your fave boys from the My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia anime and manga with y...
5.5K 146 18
Aspiring hero Y/N enrolls in UA's hero course, hoping to be a pro-hero worthy of sticking it to his family overseas in America. Earning a place in a...
555K 16.5K 26
Arc 1: Deku had gotten a phone call from his mother saying that she got a job offer in America. It's his decision on whether or not they move. Depend...
288K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...