The tarnished trio (vanoss cr...

By wildyo

during the summer vanoss, wildcat, and delirious were checking out some museum stuff of fun. until vanoss bum... More

Author's note
chapter 1: the hooded figure
chapter 2: the golden invite
Bio
chapter 3: the lands between part 1
chapter 4: the lands between part 2
chapter 5: the lands between part 3
chapter 6: storm hill
chapter 7: margit the fell
chapter 8: The roundtable
chapter 9: The sorcerer
chapter 10: Stormveil castle
chapter 11: the witch and the knight
chapter 12: The grafted king
chapter 13: path of dragons
chapter 14: the mystic lake
chapter 15: the glintstone beast
chapter 16: academy of sorcery
chapter 17: the full moon queen
chapter 18: power of remembrance
chapter 19: a call to castle morne
chapter 20: the old warrior
chapter 21: exploring the south
chapter 22: Caria Manor
chapter 23: exploring the Manor
chapter 25: the witch quest, part 2
chapter 26: the witch quest, part 3
chapter 27: Siofra River

chapter 24: the witch quest, part 1

24 1 0
By wildyo

In the part of the caria manor where a pocket of water is, surrounded by chairs with a site of grace in the center. Vanoss and delirious are listening to what wildcat is telling them about his little adventure. He explains how he ventures the south part of limgrave and going to a place called castle morne. From there he met a lady that wanted help from her father, but refused to leave the castle. Wildcat explain how he managed to go to the castle and help her father out. So he went down and behind the castle to fight a misbegotten creature. Then he claims the grafted blade as he shows vanoss and delirious the blade he keeps. Next he met a new merchant that gave him his note about the enemies they've encounter in the lands between. After that he went to face off strange enemies with yellow flaming eyes and a giant living tree creature called the erdtree avatar. Vanoss and delirious are stunned to see what wildcat went through and he did.

Vanoss: wow.... I'm shocked about all that

Delirious: you really did all of that?

Wildcat: yup.... Oh and I got gift's for you guys

Vanoss: alright

Wildcat: first off Evan

Wildcat gives vanoss two gifts, first he gives vanoss a golden swordspear. Vanoss drops the halberd he had and takes the golden swordspear as his new halberd. Then wildcat gives him a new incantation magic a picture of a yellow flames with the name of the magic, which is called the flames of frenzy.

Vanoss: nice.... A new halberd and a new incantation magic

Wildcat: your welcome and for you del I got you this

Wildcat gives delirious a new staff for his sorcery. Delirious takes it and can believe it's design.

Delirious: wow a new staff.... Where did you get this from?

Wildcat: off of a creature called a Demi human queen

Delirious: a Demi human queen... Must be tough to fight

Wildcat: oh it is

Delirious: speaking of which, I got a new spell

Wildcat: really... Show me

Delirious gets up from where he sat and looks at one of the chairs. Then he looks at his new spell as it tells him to hold his staff like a bow. When he did that a giant magic bow forms in his hands. Delirious let's go of his one hand and a magic arrow shoots towards and destroyed a chair.

Wildcat: holy shit! now that's an awesome magic del

Delirious: I know right

Vanoss: it is awesome *yawning* well I'm going to get some sleep guys

Wildcat: me to

Delirious: might as well sleep

With that the guys sleeps by the campfire as they slowly drift into slumber. The night sky is overhead with the giant erdtree illuminating the lands between with the moon glowing in the sky. As the guys are fully asleep Melina appears by them as she watches them asleep. Walking around them she feels happy about their progress and what they are completing. When she looks at vanoss however she wonders if his friends believe that he like her, she doesn't remember being loved by someone. She kneels down to vanoss and pat his shoulder, but then she noticed something vanoss has. A page of a spell that she is vary familiar of, the flames of frenzy. A magic that she doesn't like and hopes that vanoss doesn't use a lot. with that Melina gets up and disappears into magic, now she feels worried about vanoss possessing that magic.

Lands between, morning time.

The sun rises from the sky as vanoss, delirious, and wildcat gets up from their sleep and put the fire out. Vanoss and his friends make their way to where the place goes outside. Upon doing so they now are outside fully where the sky is blocked by clouds and the area has piles of crystals. They see two towers, one close to them and the other far. They head to where the close tower is and went to check it out. Unfortunately as they arrive at the tower they sees a blue magic wall that prevents them from going in. So they decided to go to the next tower far from them and see what it has to offer. Looking around they see only crystals and ruins of something. As the three arrive at the next tower they are met with a dragon once again. This one must be another dragon that uses magic flames, tho it's crystals on its body is different then the last one.

Wildcat: another dragon man

Delirious: one that is guarding the tower

Vanoss: if that's the case than there must be something inside

Wildcat: well no time to waste *pulls out his sword* yaaaaa!

          (Glintstone dragon adula).

Without thinking of a plan wildcat just charged at the dragon as the others two did the same. The dragon turns to see them coming and breaths a blue flame at them. But they managed to take cover from it and wait it out. Delirious use his new spell to summon Loretta's great bow and shoots an arrow at the dragon. The arrows hits the dragons head as it causes it to move back, the dragon than starts to summon a crystal from it's roar. Then it's exploded into a couple of sharp crystals that seek after delirious, but he hid behind cover. Vanoss saw this and is surprised by this dragon as he never saw this dragon to that magic. This must be a new type of dragon to use that type of magic. Vanoss gets out of cover and decided to use his new incantation magic.

He closes his eyes as it glows yellow in flames and shoots a couple of flames at the dragon. This did some good damage to the dragon, but at the same time it hurts vanoss eyes for a second. The dragon flys up in the air far from him as the guys looks up to see what it's going to do. Then out of surprised the dragon summons a magic sword from it's mouth. This caught them off guard as the dragon dive bombs towards them with it's magic sword. They all take cover from it and once the dragon lands it use it's sword to cover the entire area in ice. Vanoss gets out of cover and use his frenzy flame to damage the dragon and also trying to ignore the pain. The dragon then covers itself in magic and as it flys into the sky the dragon disappears into nothing.

                (Great enemy flee).

The guys took a little breather about the fight, but the fact that the dragon they were fighting just left from sight. They never had an enemy that flee from them, if that's the case then they'll be seeing the dragon soon again.

Wildcat: wow... What a surprise about that dragon

Vanoss: yup

Delirious: never thought of seeing another dragon that uses magic like the previous one

Wildcat: except this one wields a magic sword. God man how many creatures and animals wield a sword or a weapon?

Vanoss: I don't know, but well soon find out

Delirious: how's the new spell Evan?

Vanoss: it's good but....

Wildcat: but what?

Vanoss: when I use it.... It hurts my eyes.... Like it burns... But at the same time... It's powerful.... Is that weird?

Wildcat: I don't know?

Vanoss: huh?

Delirious: let's just continue on and well figure that out later

Vanoss: ok

Vanoss and his friends make their way to the tower to see what it was guarding. Unfortunately for them they see that the entrance is blocked by magic as well. They were about to leave, until they see a creature statue holding a book with some writing. Vanoss and his friends went to see what the book says.

The stone book: to proceed to meet me.... Look for an old friend... Who thrives in the misty woods of limgrave...

It seems that they needed to look for an old friend for whoever is in the tower. Delirious assume ranni is in the tower, tho the guys aren't sure since they haven't met her yet. The guys make their way back to the site of grace so they can teleport to limgrave. They get to a site of grace and teleport to where ever in limgrave. About a minute later they arrive in the church where kale is at and they got use to the teleporting magic. Kale looks to see the three tarnishes as they appear at the site of grace.

Kale: ah it's you three... It's good to see you

Vanoss: oh hi kale

Kale: where are you three going?

Delirious: we are making are way too to the misty woods

Kale: oh ok.... *Sniffing* wait.... I sense something? Something... Madness

Vanoss: umm are you talking about this *shows him the flames of frenzy*

Kale: where did you get that!?

Vanoss: Tyler here said he found it in a little village

Kale: village? Did the people have yellow eyes?

Wildcat: ummm yes

Kale: oh no

Vanoss: what? Is something wrong?

Kale: I'm going to warn you about that magic. You need to be careful with it or there will be consequences!

Vanoss: ok! I don't know what's wrong with me having to use this magic

Kale: believe me.... Don't use it a lot and don't get attached to it!

Vanoss: ok geez

Kale: just want to help.... So why are you guys going to the misty woods?

Delirious: we need to meet with someone for the witch ranni

Kale: for the witch ranni you say.... Oh I see who you looking for

Delirious: you know who we are looking for?

Kale: ya I know who.... If you go to the misty woods look for the ruins and snap your fingers there

Wildcat: ok but what makes you think he or she is there?

Kale: he by the way and also you can hear him howling

Vanoss: howling? Why would he be howling in the woods?

Kale: you'll see for yourself

Vanoss: ok, guess we'll be on are way

Kale: see you tarnishes

With that the guys make their way to the where the misty woods is. Tho quite wondering why kale is warning vanoss about him using the flames of frenzy. Sure it's powerful and all, but why exactly is the question vanoss is getting. Also kale knows who are looking for and they wonder what he means that he howls. They feel that there something about this person there going to be meeting soon.

5 hours later.

After a long walk and talking about this place as well as killing some enemies they arrive at the location they are looking for. Far ahead is the misty woods they are looking for and to where they are going to meet this guy. Also they encounter some  enemy type that was on a horse, the enemy look more like a viking than a knight. Tho they delt with them and not the horse they were riding on. They make their way on the path and far close to them is another ruined church. They make their way to the church they see the site of grace in it. They go and activate it, then they see something at a statue. Vanoss goes to it and see three thin bottles and next to it are three crystal liquid ball. A note is seen by the bottles as it reads the following.

The note: "Flask of Wondrous Physick are unique properties. There are many types of crystal tears, but are lost or guarded. Find them to test their effects"

The note contains no one who wrote it but it is explaining what this flask is. A wondrous Physick flask that use different types of crystal tears. On the bowl next to it are crystal tears called crimson tears. Vanoss takes them and brings them to his friends. Delirious and wildcat look to see vanoss coming back with something.

Delirious: what you got their?

Vanoss: new item for us

Wildcat: what is it?

Vanoss: their called wondrous Physick flask

Delirious: another flask?

Vanoss: the note says it like the fask we use like blue for are energy and orange to heal us. But this one use these crystal tears to have special effects

Delirious: like what?

Vanoss: I don't know? The note says that there are many types of crystal tears out their. Some are lost and need to be found and others are guarded

Wildcat: wait let me see them

Vanoss: *shows him the crystal tears*

Wildcat: wait... I have something like these *pulls out two different types of crystal tears*

Vanoss: what are those?

Wildcat: I guess the crystal tears?

Delirious: they look different than the ones Evan is holding

Wildcat: I got them when I killed the erdtree avatar

Delirious: the one you talk about

Wildcat: yup

Vanoss: well let's get going and find this person. Oh and here you go guys *gives them the wondrous Physick*

With that they make their way to the misty woods and continue on searching for the person. They never got to the misty woods, so they aren't sure what to expect. But it's the person they are about to meet it another thing they wonder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 73 14
Delirious, an asexual, has developed a long-time crush on his best friend named Evan. Only, he plays it off as nothing since ever time he has confess...
182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...
32.5K 1.2K 21
Delirious is depressed. The crew doesn't know about it. Only CaRtOoNz knows. But what happens when Lui invites everyone camping? Will Vanoss be abl...
496 1 28
You were abandoned at the age of 5 and so was your brother. You both were put into a foster home owned by Sarah and Liz. Your brother left a week bef...