Yours, Forever

By AuthorIris_xx

She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Epilogue

Chalter 102

9.3K 205 4
By AuthorIris_xx

"Here have some food if you'd like."

Madison shook her head, trying so hard to refuse the spoilt slimy food Katherine was offering her.

However the more she struggled against the food, the more Katherine kept shoving the contents of the plate down her throat until she couldn't take it anymore and she just had to open her mouth to eat.

Her hands were tied behind her, and she was so weak to even try and fight back or anything so she had no option.

"Good girl. That's a good bitch!" Katherine smirked, laughing wickedly as she threw the bowl away and it clattered heavily on the floor.

Grimacing at the taste, Madison's forced herself to swallow the stale food, and just at the same time her stomach tumbled heavily,

Katherine's laughter still echoing through the dimly lit room, Madison scrunched her nose up in disgust at the scent of alcohol reeling everywhere.

She didn't need a soothsayer to inform her that Katherine was heavily drunk, because she could see it from the way she walked, and the things she was saying.

"So..." Katherine said after a while, dropping down on the floor as she sat close to where Madison laid limp. "You know we've not really had any proper talk since you came here. Haha."

"Well..." She continued yet again, "You should be delusional if you think that Damien is yours."

Suddenly a tear dropped down Madison's face the second she heard that name, and her chest tightened painfully.

She sniffed slightly, her mouth shut tightly as she tried to control the raging emotions that was flowing in her.

It would be best if she just ignored Katherine's snide remarks. Besides the lady was drunk, and Madison was all shades of weak to even say a word.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Katherine instantly blurted out and before Madison knew what was happening, the drunk lady had already stood up on her feets, grabbing her hair and squeezing tightly.

"Please... please..." Madison began to beg, her whole body trembling as she fought with her tied hands, "Please let go of my hair."

The tears burning at the back of her eyes began to spill furiously, but still Katherine didn't relent.

"Say something bitch! You say something. You are trying to act all innocent and stuff, when we both know that you want to sink your gold digging claws in my man. You fucking bitch."

"Please I beg... I beg you..." Madison began with a stutter, "I swear to you and I've said it countless times I have nothing to do with Damien. We've separated since and I don't want to get back with him. I swear to..."

"Oh shut up you bitch!" Katherine interjected, and letting go of Madison's hair locks, she proceeded to kick her heavily in the stomach.

"Arghhhhh...."

"Slimy bitch, look up and talk to me. What were you thinking when you packed your bags intending to leave London? You thought Damien would trail after you, and then come beg you in the airport or what? I mean what were you thinking?"

Coughing, and spluttering about Madison began to talk slowly, her voice hoarse, "I never wanted him to follow me. I know you won't believe me, but I was leaving because I was fed up of having him around. I just wanted too..."

"Oh I sure don't believe you. I don't care what you say bitch, because irrespective of what comes out of your mouth, I'm still going to kill you."

A sudden chill ran down Madison's spine as she heard those words. Even though Katherine had said it countless times, today she looked over the edge and it was more than evident that she meant the words.

"I..."

"I'm going to kill you..." Katherine continued, a smirk on her lips as she finished, "Slice your throat and feed your carcasses to dogs."

Madison shuddered, her tongue tied and she couldn't even utter a word.

She could see death hovering over her, and with the way Katherine was looking at her, her fear intensified all the more.

Closing her eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks, Madison wondered if this what her ending would be like?

Dead and gone with no one to mourn for her? Just her mother... Alvarez, Gina and who else.

A whimper escaped her lips, and she bit the side of cheeks hardly trying to cause herself pain. Any type of pain as far as it would momentarily take her away from this horror.

Slowly, she was accepting the fact that she'd come to this world to suffer and that was that.

How many times had she tried to fight back? Try to loosen the ropes around her body, and tried to see if she could escape? She'd lost count of the days she'd been brought here, and she had slowly given up on trying to look for a way out.

She was tired... so so tired.

Slowly she opened her eyes yet again, and she saw Katherine leaving the room, her hands on the wall as she turned of the lights and once again darkness filled the whole place.

The second Katherine shut the brass door harshly behind her, Madison shoulders dropped, her hair sticking into her mouth and she began to cry heavily.

.......

KATHERINE

Katherine staggered out of the warehouse, heavily drunk and her left hand still clutching a bottle of whiskey in hand.

"Get me more coke..." She blurted out to one of the men stationed at the entrance, and bowing sharply he hurriedly left to get her request.

She needed to snort some cocaine. She needed some hard drugs in her system, so she could flush out all thoughts of that bitch out of her head.

Her eyes shutting briefly, rage almost burbled out of her but she held herself.

'I don't like Damien anymore.' 'I was leaving the country because I just couldn't bear to be in the same continent or country with him.' 'You can have him as you want and...'

"Arghhhh..." Katherine finally let out the yell she'd been holding for so long, her hands swinging as she threw the empty bottle of alcohol on her hand.

She didn't care that it shattered on the floor, the sound of glass echoing through the dark silent night... Katherine just didn't care at all.

"All lies. All lies... That bloody bitch keeps on spitting out lies and she thinks I'll believe everything that comes out of her mouth huh?" She questioned herself rhetorically, her jaw gritting as she thought back to the conversation she'd just finished having with Madison Connor.

"Madison Connor... fucking Madison Connor." She spat out, the name sounding so bitter in her mouth that she squeezed her face in agony.

"I just can't wait to murder her, and have her blood splashing through and... hahahahaha..." She trailed of laughing maniacally.

"Boss... here's your coke." The young man she'd sent sometime ago arrived just some seconds later, handing her the bag of cocaine and mumbling a hurried thanks, Katherine tore the pack open and poured a large quantity of powder in her hands.

Her head shaking and her whole body trembling, she let out another bitter chuckle and closing her eyes she brought her palms to her face.

Sniffing the cocaine slowly, she raised her head up again, her eyes watering and turning red as she began to laugh yet again.

"This feels so good. This is heaven." She muttered to herself, her head shaking furiously, and looking left and right she stretched her arms as she allowed the cool breeze to whip through her.

"This feels amazing."

"I bet it does." A voice said from behind and freezing, Katherine shot a glance just behind her and saw the leader of the gang she'd hired walking towards her.

"Hey. What's up." She greeted, her hands stretching as she passed the bag of cocaine to him, offering him some but he quickly refused and Katherine raised a brow at him.

"Why?" She queried and chuckling the brute of a man only laughed and then said, "Nothing boss. I'm not just in the mood for any tonight."

"Okay then." Katherine replied curtly, her face straightening as she continued to sniff the powdered substance.

Seconds passed, and minutes too as the silence between them stretched and finally just when Katherine thought to ask him something, he broke the seeming quiet and then asked a rather absurd question.

"Boss."

"Yes."

"What are we going to do to the captive now?"

Katherine instantly froze, her eyes clouding and turning red. Slowly she turned to face him, and said softly, masking the fury she could feel rising from within her, "What do you mean? Why are you asking that?"

"Nothing really important really, I just want to know. Since the traffickers I got for you have all refused to buy the lady at the price you've been offering, I've been thinking and... I... I... I have a suggestion, don't know if you would like it."

Before he could even ask for her permission, Katherine could feel within her that whatever he wanted to say to her was something she would definitely not like but she allowed him to speak still.

"Yes, let me listen to the suggestion."

"Erm so I've been thinking... You know since all the traffickers have refused to buy the woman at a good price. I say why don't we just collect the bounty placed on her head, drop her off somewhere and ret..."

"What the fuck did you just say?" Katherine interrupted, thundering before he could finish and she made a 360 turn, until she was standing directly in front of him.

"I... I was just making a suggestion. Not that I expected you to..."

"You think I went through all this stress... All these trouble and all because I wanted some measly money? Do you have any idea what this fight is about? Do you have any idea what keeping her with me entails? Do you have any freaking idea at all?"

"I'm sorry boss. I just wanted to..."

"Will you get out of my presence before I blow your brains off." She cut in yet again before he could finish, and stammering out an apology, the heavily built man bowed his head and then proceeded to leave.

Hissing, Katherine felt a surge of rage fill as she watched the foolish man walk away.

How dare he suggest that? Did they all think that she was doing this for the money?

She had wanted selling Madison to traffickers, because she knew that they would take her to some other part of the world, and she would be gone forever. Now that they were refusing to take her, the only option Katherine had now was to kill the bitch, and that she was going to do.

Her head bubbling hotly, she snatched out the button burner phone she was using, and then she typed out a number.

A smirk on her lips suddenly, as an idea came to her Katherine decided to play a game tonight.

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 207K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
19.6K 894 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
18.2K 1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...
544K 27.3K 61
#80 in HATRED This is the Sequel to The Heart of Mr.Billionaire... If you haven't read the first story, then this will be confusing a bit. So, plea...