๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ เทด ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐”€๏ฟฝ...

By heetual

a depressed mute boy, desperately wanting to end it all. until a popular guy witnesses the boy trip over hims... More

note/intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty (end)
not an update ๐Ÿ˜ญ

twentytwo

487 26 60
By heetual

———

"where were you you disgusting piece of shit?! i raised you for eighteen years yet your ass still runs out carelessly?!"

yup. as you guessed, a gorilla grip hand came rushing forwards to jungwons face but the guy just dodged it effortlessly. those few years of taekwondo practice really paid off.

"would you stop being an asshole for once?! don't you see all of these bruises that you've given me?! holy fuck, i can't believe i'm related to you! it's embarrassing!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?"

"I SAID, I'M FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR OLD ASS RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AT ME!"

jungwon finally yelled at his father who had his eyebrows and deep eye bags scrunched in anger, but jungwon could care less from the anger blinding him.

"BESIDES, YOU DONT EVEN WANT ME HERE! SO WHATS THE POINT OF YOU GETTING MAD WHEN I GO OUT?"

the old man stayed silent.

"CAT CAUGHT YOUR TONGUE?! HUH!? ANSWER ME!"

even though jungwon demanded an answer, he treaded away with an upset expression while expecting to get hit on his back. he strangely made it to his room without getting dragged back and slammed the door shut, instantly getting overwhelmed with the events that occurred in the span of three hours.

sunoo cheating on him, the girl he cheated on him with appearing again, and his dad being stupid. how much worse can this day go? he tapped his pocket as if he was looking for something but he remembered that he gave the phone back to sunoo. he absolutely wanted nothing anymore to do with him.

"fuck.. i fucked up.. i fucked up.."

the enraged male let out the most frustrated scream he could and knocked everything on his desk to the floor in fury. he hated his life, he knew he should've killed himself when he had the chance.

he opened the drawer to his nightstand drawer and pulled out a razor, gulping down his spit as he remembered sunoos soft voice ringing in his head.

this guy can never leave my head, can he?

'you shouldn't hurt yourself, jungwon. you're too precious for that. i know it can be tempting at times and it may be relieving when you do it, but i promise you. you will regret it. i have been in your shoes multiple times but eventually i quit because i realized it was wrong. your beautiful skin is too pretty for it to have scars written on it. i love you so so much, it hurts me just seeing your wrists.'

his eyes flooded with tears but he slowly moved his hand with the razor closer to his wrist, but an invisible force was somehow holding him back.

"p-please.. i-i don't deserve anything! i want to die.."

he tried harder and harder to move the razor but he suddenly threw the item across the room.

it shattered into pieces.

'i'm proud of you for quitting. i really am. i'm sure all of us are proud of you. you should never hurt yourself for dumb reasons, love.'

it isn't dumb. it's reasonable. you're the reason i'm feeling like this.

'i'll never stop loving you for the way you are. i'll choose you over anyone anyday.'

what a lie. you lied to me.

'you can trust me. everything you say here, will stay here. i'm not a big mouthed person.'

just.. shut up.. SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP SUNOO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

he once again let out a maniac-like scream that echoed throughout his entire house and he attempts to look for anything that he can use to harm himself, scissors, a pencil, a rope, anything.

until he came across he came across a cigarette bud that was laying on his bed. he grabbed the small object and saw that the tip was still a little on fire, so he took it as an opportunity to hurt himself with it.

he burned a hole in his arm, wincing a little from the agonizing pain but he could care less. he needed something to get his mind off the previous events that just happened. hurting himself always was the solution to whenever he was feeling horrible about himself or he couldn't get something out of his mind.

he threw the cigarette to a unknown part of his room and now stared at the burn now permanently scarred into his arm. he was amazed by the damage, no, he loved it. looking like a crazy person, he sat against the wall with his mouth open gasping for air while staring at the black beanie that was left behind the other day sunoo came over.

he didn't plan at moving at all though. so, he just sat there, carelessly watching as the chemicals made their way through his scar that was on his arm.

—————

no one's pov

"niki! over here.. quick."

the blonde walked to jake who was leaned on the convenience store wall while also holding heeseungs heavy head against his lap.

niki tiredly sat next to the couple and waited for the older to talk first. but they held eye contact instead. they stayed like that for a few minutes, kind of forgetting that the guy below them passed out and was enjoying that sleep in their laps.

"oh uh— why did heeseung pass out again? did he overwork?"

"yeah, he just passed out.. after we ran away from some people."

"who?"

"just some bad people. you don't have to worry about it."

"oh.. okay."

"num.. num.. i hate mm.. pickles.."

riki effortlessly lifted the older onto his back and grabbed his feet so he doesn't topple over to the side.

jake watched as the youngest began walking the direction they came running from and also noticed a group a hooded figure coming from the same alleyway, so he called riki over in a haste.

"no, riki, come over here! those are the same people we ran away from!"

he whisper-shouted.

the younger enlarged his eyeballs and walked back slowly so the group don't see them, and fully turned around when jake took another alleyway to heeseungs apartment.

"they look familiar.."

riki whispered to the blonde.

jake perked up to his strangely deep voice.

"what do you mean? you know them?"

he nodded and looked behind the trio momentarily before pulling jake by the arm, closer to his own body.

"do you remember that guy that snuck into our school? the guy that basically sniffed my hair? i swear to god, i just saw that same guy with that group!"

jake inaudibly gasped at rikis assumption but then shrugged.

"i don't know, but we for sure can't get near them. they want heeseung.. i think."

riki stared at jake through the corner of his eye as the older guy looked around his surroundings like a lost puppy. he found jake strangely adorable right now that he couldn't help staring without knowing that he had a small smile on his face. until they reached the familiar sidewalk that heeseung and riki walked on, the blonde dragged the guy by his arm and another securing heeseungs long legs.

"this is his complex. now you know. but, i have to go now hyung."

he carefully let the sleeping boy off his back and leaned him against the wall of the complex and patted jakes back with a smug smirk. before he could even think about walking away yet, jake got ahold of rikis slim hands and held them with a bone crushing grip.

"w-wait.. you can't leave me niki.."

"why not? it's like three a.m already.. i have to go back before jay hits my head with a hammer or something."

"i-i.. plea-please just don't leave okay? i'll tell him that i wanted you here!"

"oh.. i see where this is going.."

"huh? wh-what do you mean?"

"let's go inside. i'll tell you."

———

"so.. what did you mean by—"

jake shut his mouth the second the younger shoved him against the wall harshly but needily at the same time, while inching dangerously close to jakes delicate face. his hands were perfectly placed on jakes slim waist and his eyes fixed onto jakes, all while breathing deeply close to jakes neck.

"i don't think this is the right time hyung.. but.."

he licked his lips as he placed his moist lips near jakes earlobe that were glowing red.

"i feel like you're part of me. it may seem it bit fast but i feel like you were attached to me like some kind of glue. i.. don't want to see us just as friends.. i want something more."

the red hue spread to jakes cheeks and the upper part of his neck as he felt rikis breath hasten as each second passed. but, sometimes you have to take the risk for something you really want. it may be worth it.

but, fuck it.

the blonde smashed his lips against jakes and pushed his body closer to the oldest, enjoying every spot of the guys face as if he was devouring a five star meal.

as if it couldn't get any better, jake accidentally tripped over himself and went crashing down to the floor with the younger one tumbling on top of him, making the blonde more excited than he already was.

the eldest started whimpering in pleasure when the other glided his tongue all around jakes neck and leaving prominent marks that look like a mega mosquitos bite.

the younger eventually found jakes sweet spot and began sucking on it like his life depended on it, and so jake moaned out loudly without caring if anyone heard and entangled his hands in rikis messy hair.

"f-fuck.. why are you kinda hot."

jake lowly whimpered.

the guy in top smirked maliciously and pressed his lips once again against on jakes, purposely putting this hand on his inner thigh.

"am i? i didn't know that. tell me more."

then he slowly opened jakes legs as jake stared at him as he knew what was going to happen. he was already turned on and it was awfully noticeable because of his black sweatpants. therefore, the opening of his own legs made him feel pleasured.

riki bit his lower lip as he looked at the boner literally raised to the brim. he didn't know jake was this huge.

"jeez, you've been hiding this fella away from me?.. he's huge!"

riki teased him by cupping the clothed boner and massaging the tip, causing jakes eyes to roll to the back of his head. jake felt like he was in heaven.

he sensed every movement that was happening on his lower body, even rikis nail going into the slit of his tip, and he couldn't help but want to thrust into nikis hand and solve his little problem, but he held himself back from the overwhelming amount of pleasure eyeing injected into him at the moment.

but riki being the mischevious guy he is, he only palmed jakes dick and rubbed the area around it and ignoring the whines jake was giving of wanting more.

"did you forget that heeseung hyung was here? he's going to get jealous."

"jealous? why?"

"jake hyung, it's obvious that he likes us too.. he basically only talks and hangs out with us. and i like him too."

"i like him too but, what about us?"

"hm?"

"a-are we.. basically.."

"yeah. well i consider it. but you're mine whether you like it or not."

jake blushed again, this time covering his face away from the flirty male infront of him. but heeseung was already awake and heard everything that occured just now. actually, he's been awake but just wanted riki to carry him  back home without walking.

"you.. horny bastards."

"heeseung?! i thought you were asleep?"

"was."

he walked with his hands in his pockets and leaned down to the two who were still on the floor, looking scarily intimidating with the small scar next to his lip from a past event. as for jake and riki, they fanboyed at how attractive he looked right now.

"how are you guys going to almost fuck on my floor.."

"i'm so—"

"without me."

"HUH?"

———

no one's pov

"hey you useless piece of shit."

"what? wha- what do you want?"

"you."

"no."

"come here– you faggot!"

"let.. go!"

"you're the reason your mother is dead."

"maybe you should've killed yourself. do the world a favor."

"no one wants you here."

"what even is your point of living?"

"you do realize no one is ever going to love you. don't even know if your mom liked you either."

"stop.."

"didn't she die of cancer? baldy!"

"pfft, what a hilarious way to die."

"did she hit you with a ruler? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"ENOUGH! PLEASE.."

jungwon threw the blankets off his body but immediately regretted it after feeling the cold air hit his skin. he got his pillow and wrapped it on his ears to attempt blocking out the horrifying voices that basically paralyzed him in fear. his body shivered and trembled as blood dropped down his nose, and onto his chest, and onto his white sheets.

"why.."

tears began forming in his doe eyes and he quickly wiped them with the blood on his fist. he cannot lay back down. or another nightmare will haunt him.

he got the razor blade on his dresser and did not hesitate to slit his wrists, throwing the blade across his room after seeing a pool of blood on his arm.

"why.. why am i still alive.."

he sobbed silently as pain takes over and he lies back down on the mattress. then the sound of a lock clicking and something sliding shocked him.

it was the familiar wad of pink hair.

the moment he hopped inside and carefully shut the window, he looked to jungwon who was bleeding his entire blood stream out and suffering from blood loss infront of him.

his heart stopped and so did his breath.

"oh no.. oh no oh no.."

the adrenaline quickly took over his body since he rushed to jungwon and lifted him up without even trying amd carrying him out the huge window, and running to his home the second his feet plopped down to the leaves on the ground.

his legs moved at the speed of sonic throughout the neighborhood as he got to jays house in the matter of five minutes without any struggle.

jungwon on the other hand, was dizzy and was seeing black all over wherever he looked to.

he was dying.

he swiftly grinned as the wind brushed back his hair. sunoo ran inside of the house amd body slammed the door open that he almost knocked it out if it's hinges but he didn't care.

be had other priorities right now.

he grabbed the first aid kid from under his bed and shakily opened the box, getting several cotton balls out of a pouch and dabbing them in a bottle of alcohol.

he gently cleaned jungwons wrists and the blood coming out from his mouth and nose as if he could break into a million pieces.

he felt tears running down his cheeks and his lips quivering in fear but he held back his sobs that were threatening to come out. it was a few minutes after sunoo cleaned jungwons entire face. there was no hint of blood on his face but on his clothes there were.

he picked the boy up bridal style to his bathroom along with a set of his own clothes. he showered the younger boy after he stripped him clean with no sexual intention. he cleaned his wounds and washed his hair like a baby being cared by its parents. he then put clean clothes on the younger and lifted him up bridal style again to his room and placed him on his bed.

"jungwon..?"

sunoo anxiously trembled in his spot while waiting for jungwons response.

the guy didn't budge and stayed in his same spot. the pink haired gulped and moved closer to the dark haired, hesitantly putting a hand on jungwons shoulder.

the younger was wearing sunoos baggy shorts with a oversized baggy tshirt that was obviously huge for jungwons size. jungwons eyelids fluttered open amd pointed to the ceiling, the unfamiliar ceiling that he weakly widened his eyes as he looked around.

"jungwon."

the boy looked to where sunoo was and widened his eye even more, lifting his body up in fear and tumbling over to sunoos wooden floor. he attempted to crawl away but failed because of sunoo picking him up and putting him gently again on sunoos bed.

the pink haired encaged the younger from going anywhere with his arms and stared menacingly at the fearful one.

"i'm sorry."

he started.

"that girl, was never my girlfriend. heck, i don't even like girls! why would i ever choose her over you?"

jungwon pulled sunoo by his chest and hugged him tightly, afraid that if he lets go a little that'll sunoo will slip away. the dark haired embraced sunoo in a bone crushing hug that sunoo smiled at the feeling of getting suffocated.

sunoo snuggled in the covers with jungwon who still didn't let go of sunoo as if his life depended on it as sunoo played with jungwons hair with his fingers.

but something was missing.

a bear hug? no.

sleeping in the same bed? no.

apologies? no.

sunoo admired the younger with a precious smile that didn't go unnoticed by jungwon and so he gave a small smile back. they cuddled and shared body heat which jungwon loved the warmth, and he was craving for more.

he snuggled his head into sunoos chest and let his hands rest on sunoos long neck as sunoo rested his long leg over jungwons body. sunoo grabbed jungwon by the back of his neck and pressed his lips against the others, softly moving closer to him and making out with him gently.

but they pulled away for air shortly after.

"sunoo?."

"mm?"

"i love you."

"i love you too."

"but you piss me off sometimes."

"oh really? why don't you punish me for it? i promise i won't do it again.."

"weirdo."

"only for you."

"corny."

"horny for you."

"oh."

sunoo giggled and hugged jungwon impossibly closer than they were before to the point where sunoos head was on top of jungwons.

"i want to ask you something."

"what?"

"why.. did you come for me. you could've let me die."

"i didn't want you to die. because i love you."

"i'm useless."

"lies."

"nope. the truth."

"whoever told you that are jerks. they deserve nothing."

sunoos voice got unreasonably deep as they talked and jungwons speech get slurred as time passed.

they were falling asleep on eachother but they wanted to stay awake.

"goodnight.."

"mmmph.. goodnight cutie.."

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
17.4M 545K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...