Wanted (Tubbo X Reader)

Por Nobody_Existed

Y/n came from a very toxic house hold. One day she had enough. She ran away to her best friend, Tommy. When s... Más

INFO
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
A/n

020

298 3 1
Por Nobody_Existed

(This will be a lore chapter! i don't think I need to say more..)

~~Tommy's POV~~
I walk into my house still disappointed that Y/n left. Once I walk in I see a book sitting on the table.

I walk up to the book and pick it up. I open it to see a rather familiar hand writing.

𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓘 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓸𝓻 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽. 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓾𝓶𝓫 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽. 𝓘 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓲𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓓𝓞𝓝'𝓣 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓻, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓻, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓲𝓽.

𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓯,
𝓨/𝓝 𝓛/𝓝

(Easier way to read: If you are reading this right now, it means I failed you. That or I left. If you are reading this though, I want you to tell Wil I still love him like a brother even if he did some dumb shit. I also want you to tell everyone DON'T come after me. I will not help in this war, you started the war, your going to finish it.

Signed,
Y/n L/n)

I saw this note, while reading it the only thing I could think of was running to Wil and telling him.

So that's what I did. I ran to find Wil.

I found him talking to Niki.

"WIL WIL! Y/N LEFT ME A NOTE! YOU HAVE TO READ IT!" I shout.

"Really? Well give it to me God damnit." He said taking the book from me, reading the same note I read. Then I herd him whisper under his breath "Shit shit shit, what are we gonna do now."

"Wil, what the fuck do you mean?maybe we could ask her for resources?" I said.

"Tommy are you fucking stupid? How the hell are we going to find her? She left us no way to find her." He replied sounding a little angry.

"We could call someone in to help?" I said.

"Like who Tommy?" He asked.

"Ummm Maybe the blade?" I said thinking of my options.

"Now why on earth would we do that? Are we sure he would even do it?" He asked.

"Well didn't him and Y/n use to be good friends?" I asked recalling them being really good friends. "Maybe they keep in touch and Y/n told him where she is?" I asked again.

"Fine. I'll reach out and see if he knows anything." He says agreeing.

"Yes!" I say happy.

Word count: 460
A/n: Just a quick lore chapter cause why not and I still feel kind of bad... But good byeee for now.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.6K 296 28
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...
3.3K 139 15
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎..... ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜' 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗...
2K 126 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...
60K 1K 21
You're a Minecraft Streamer that had no idea who the DreamSMP was until 'RaNbOo' was watching your stream, added you on twitter, and you two joined a...