The Bad Girl Meets The Good B...

By KasviK

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

189 2 1
By KasviK

CHAPTER 9-

“Slept well?” Daniel asked Jenna. She turned and smiled at him. “YES!” she gave him a bright smile as she answered with a squeak in her voice. Okay that was loud. I mean he just asked you about your sleep not your meeting as an intern at Jimmy Choo!

Noah dropped Jenna at her house and then took a turn from there. I think taking a turn towards Daniel’s house, I guess. I’ve never even seen his house. Nor do I know anything about his family . or anything. Noah started driving out of the town.
“Where are we going?” I asked.
“We’re going to Daniel’s house!” Noah said looking back. After a few minutes we landed in front of a beautiful house. And a massive one too. It was the same size as mine but the house was beautiful. With the vintage cars parked in the garage, and the fountain. It was similar to mine but somehow more beautiful. Daniel picked up his bag as we entered the gates.

“You live here?” I asked him in shock.
“Yeah..” he blushed getting of the car.
“Urm Claire?” he asked getting back in.
“Yeah?”
“I wanted to ask you something” then he added “About the project. Today you want to do it or tomorrow? Anything that suits you” he smiled as he waited for my reply.
“Today at 4 you can come at my house! It’s Saturday and I don’t have any practice! Is that okay?” he nodded and left. My eyes followed him until he went inside. He waved and smiled before completely disappearing . After a couple of seconds Noah coughed.
“What?” I was still mad at him.
“Are you going to stop dreaming that he might come out from his balcony and smirk at you like a prince? So stop dreaming and come and sit in front?” he asked. I opened and sat by him. I turned to look back as he started the car.
“Wait is that..” Noah trailed of pointing at my chin. “What?” I asked looked in the mirror getting worried. “Is that-is that a DROOL?” and he burst into fits of laughter. I slapped his hand away and crossed my arms on my chest. But eventually ended up smiling.

“Where the hell are we going?” I noticed Noah taking the other street. Not the one towards our house.
“I’m thinking of kidnapping you and asking for ransom from your father!” he joked.

He parked into a playground. Not just a playground. That’s exactly where we go after a fight or where we usually hide from the ugly truths and painful lies.
“Why are we here?” I asked getting out of the car.
“Because, I’m an idiot and last night wasn’t pretty good!” he shoved his hands into his pocket walking by my side towards the swing. I love that swing.
“You’re an idiot, I agree. Apart from our squabble last night, I had a nice time!”
“In the rain?” he questioned.
“No with Daniel” I smiled.
“The shirt explained it!” he joked as I punched his arm. “Okay okay, hey girlfriend want to give me some ‘dets’!” he was trying to act so cheeky and girly! Or trying to be stereotypically gay.
“Oh shut up! I had a nice time because I got to know him a little.”
“As in?”
“Well I thought it will be a nice time to get to know him. Like generally. I mean you know I thought I knew nothing about him since I never noticed him earlier but I did know a lot about him.” I causally said taking a seat on the slide.
“Okay. You had a nice time with the nerd!”
“And you had a nice time with the worst dress ever?” I mocked him.
“She’s a nice person. Just a little loud but she’s sweet!”
“Yeah but that still didn’t mean you had to trash me like that! I was almost-“
“Oh please! Okay I got her on a date, my car broke down. I led the way, but I lost my way and found you guys. I said I’ll take you to a safe place, I took you in a place which literally had trouble written over it. So I thought I’d make her smile a little. At least she’ll have something to smile about from the night! I have a reputation, and I didn’t want her to feel stuck with me” Noah sighed looking away. So this is why he had been acting like that. He cares! I just hugged him straight away. He’s so sweet. Behind that bad boy, there’s a little boy.

“What are you trying to do? Are you being nice to me because it feels weird..” he said as I let go off him.
“I just- you know what forget it!”
I said and we left the place soon. Of course after playing on the swings a little. Going crazy and the people passing us looked at retards who ran from a mental hospital. But it was worth it. We headed home and I noticed Anthony and Maria looking tensed as I entered the gate.
“What’s wrong?” I said taking a step out of the car.
“Oh Ms Claire you’re home! Mr Noah called us and told us something terrible happened are you alright?” Maria started looking around.
“Yes I’m okay!” I asked them to calm down.
“Oh thank god. Mr Noah!” Maria said clapping.

I finally entered the house and took out my phone and out it for charging. Noah had left a while ago. I decided to take a bath. I put on the best bubble bath and soaked myself in the tub. After an hour I came out to check my phone. Messages and voicemails, too many of them.
Brianna- 8 messages. 3 voicemails.
Stella- 9 messages. 3 voicemails.
So I replied the same thing,
‘Sorry couldn’t make it. Last minute troubles. Will let you know. See you tomorrow? Xoxo’
Rest were useless from different people of different teams. No one I actually thought cared or anything. Then I remembered my mom was supposed to call me. I went to my balcony and asked for Anthony.
“You said mom would call!” I shouted down at him.
“She did! She urm,erm , said, she urm loves you!” I started laughing as I went back to my room. I don’t get why these people have to lie. She didn’t call, she ‘forgot’. I changed and walked down stairs to get some breakfast.

“What will you like to have?” my chef asked.
“Fruits, as usual” I smiled switching on the television.
What am in mood for today? I guess I’ll start with a movie. I have nothing else to do. After an house of flicking channels Maria comes into the room in which I’m watching tv.
“Time for the daily run!” she exclaims. That is what makes me feel a little better. Nothing better than my daily run. I get dressed and head out. Checking the time because I invited Daniel to come over for the project.
I feel so much better in the fresh air. I don’t know why but it just feels lighter.
Like a bird in the sky, at times like these I want to fly high. I plug my iPod in and start jogging. I jog and run for about an hour and then start heading back home.

“Claire?” I hear a familiar voice. The voice followed by someone running in heels. I take my iPod out and turn to look at Mrs Anderson. Noah’s mother. She hugged me and took a look pulling away.
“You seem to be in a good shape, as always” she winked.
“Mrs Anderson, I should be saying this, you look sixteen, not me” I started walking with her.
“How’s everything going? Hadnt had a talk with your mother in a while. And what about daddy is he back?” she warmly smiled at me. I looked at her. I looked at her skirt and blouse ironed well. Her warm motherly smile with a hint of concern in her eyes.
“Dad hasn’t come back” I replied.
“Since the past two months?” her eyes wide open I awkwardly smiled. She mouthed ‘oh’
“And mom?”
“Well yesterday she had to leave  to meet dad for business too!” I exclaimed as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.
“You’re staying alone?”
“Yeah..Its no big deal” I re assured her.
“You sure sweetie?”
“Yeah” I nodded as she dropped me off at the gate.
“Well we live just live five minutes away.”
“No I guess I’ll be fine. But thanks!” I smiled before the guard opened the gate for me.
“Claire?” she called after me. I turned and looked at her. “Just so you know, if you come to stay I’ll let you have the cookies Noah doesn’t know about!” she smiled and walked away.

Mrs Anderson was amazing lady. She was like a friend to me. She was the one who would always make me smile. I remember when I was young and my parents would have to leave for business meetings like this, Maria always took me to Mrs Anderson’.

I changed my clothes and stated going around the house. It felt empty even with so many people working in it. But again, I was used to it. I went into my room and opened my laptop, just to see whats going around the world.

“Some Mr Daniel is here to see you” Maria came into my room with a suspicious look. Her eyebrows wiggling.
“He’s here for school work, let him in” I simply answered getting up and started to move towards the study. I walked in and saw Daniel waiting in there looking around the shelves of the library. Picking up many books and approving of them.
“You like reading?” he asked looking at me.
“Depends” he chuckled as I made my way towards the seat.
“Well Emma?” he asked as I nodded.
“Well that makes the Project easier..and interesting!”
“How is that so?”
“We’ll get to that part after we finish the other project. On Human nature?”

“Argh! Why is it so long? We’ve been working forever.”
“It’s just been four hours!” he looked at me.
“What? Just four hours? Let’s take a break!” I didn’t even let him speak I closed his books and threw them on the side. I landed my feet on the table and took out my phone. He got up but I held him down.
“No way you’re going to go search more in the study library shelves!” he sighed and gave up. “Let’s go out!” I took him by the hand as we ran downstairs.
“Where are we going?”
“To get some fresh air!” I exclaimed walking out.
“I don’t-“ I didn’t let him finish because I glared at him.
“I do need a walk I guess!” he started walking with me. We walked in my driveway and the garden in nothing but silence.

“You don’t talk much!” I exclaimed.
“I don’t know what to say!”
“Like?”
“What should I say right now?” he turned to look at me.
“For starters, I was correct last night and Noah was wrong so I’m a genius!” I proudly said as he chuckled.
“I know you are a genius! We all are one!” he smiled.
“Yeah but I was the one going in the right direction! You followed me too!” I was jumping at this. I don’t know why but I was.
“Yeah I really did follow my- project and lab partner?” he awkwardly spoke.
“Huh?”
“You’re my lab and project partner!”
“I know but what was that..” I mimicked his expression in a much weirder manner. He started to laugh with a hint of red cheeks.
“I just-I don’t know!” I started laughing with him.
“You followed your..” I was lost for words. Maybe I wanted to say ‘Friends’ but I didn’t. I don’t know why. But maybe I should have said that. But instead I changed the topic to last night.
“I owe you a party!”
“It’s okay..”
“Nah its not!”
“I’ve never been to one, so I really don’t know what I would have missed anyway.”
Oh his first high school party! He’s never been to one. Maybe I should do something or maybe not. I got interrupted from my thoughts when his phone rang.

“I’m sorry it’s my mom!” he said taking the call.
“I’m here working on my project” “I’ll be home soon!” “Oh where?” “What about them?” “Okay” “No it’s okay!” “Bye” that’s all I heard.
“Everything okay?”
“Yeah” he said as we went back into the house.

“So never been to a high school party? Hmm well you’ll go to one soon!”
“I don’t want to! They’re nothing but weird.” he casually said.

We discussed other things on the project and after two more hours we decided to call it the day. Obviously I slept halfway again. I decided to drop Daniel at the door. I felt kind of embarrassed for sleeping two days straight.
“I slept..”
“Yeah you must be tired because of last night!” he said stepping into his car.
“Good night!” he smiled before closing the door.
“You want to stay for dinner?” I had a sudden urge to ask this.
“I don’t want to interrupt your family time..”
‘Only if it existed’
I let him sit in the car.
“Is everything okay?”
“Yeah..” I said and let Daniel leave. I turned but his car engine didn’t roar. I turned and found him looking at me.
“Your parents aren’t home.”
“Yeah they never are” he took a step close looking down at me.
“I could stay” as much as I wanted to melt into his words I just laughed and walked off.
“I’m okay!” I waved and walked in. Not even waiting for him to leave for anything. But the feeling of guilt, I washed it off.

I had nothing much to do. It was 8 pm, dinner time. Dinner, which I always had in my room. I had soup and decided to watch a movie. But I didn’t feel like watching it. I wanted to go and get more fresh air. In my flip flops and pyjama shorts I dragged myself out of the house. I walked up in a hurry because I felt the cool breeze give me goosebumps.
“I’m going to Noahs!” I shouted to Maria walking out.

“And hello uninvited guest!” I shoved my pillow into Noah walking further into his house.
“Mom we have a homeless person!” he exclaimed as I hit him hard.
Mrs Anderson came running down the stairs and led me to the kitchen. Patting my back a little comforting me.
“Here” she winked handing me the cookies.

 _________________________________________________________________________

SORRY ITS NOT MUCH ABOUT DANIEL, NEXT CHAPTER I HAVE PLANS!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

NEX CHAPTER TO BE BETTER.

MORE OF DANIEL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! CLAIRE IS A BAD GIRL AND YES I WILL SHOW MORE OF IT SOON AND OF DANIEL TOO.

XOXO

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. FOLLOW.

I LOVE YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 197 8
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐬...