Co-Ed Love. (Grimmjow X Reade...

By Grimmjowswaifu

Y/N is a college student, living in a coterie amongst some of the hottest men & a wild Rangiku. She's trying... More

Walking into a Lions Den
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Lemon)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Lemon)
Chapter 6 (Lemon)
Chapter 7 (Lemon)
Chapter 8 (Lemon)
Chapter 9 (Lemon)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Lemon)
Chapter 13 (Lemon)
Chapter 15 (Lemon)
Chapter 16 (Lemon)

Chapter 14

409 10 16
By Grimmjowswaifu

It's morning, and your eyes are just opening. Ichigo is still sleeping beside you, orange fluffy hair glowing in the sun that's peeked through the blinds. You smile at your night, he gave you a really big turnaround from disgusted and unhappy to joyful and delighted. You creep out of his bed, find your shorts, and throw them back on to slip out of his room and back into your bed. When you open the door Grimmjow is standing in the kitchen making coffee, he smells your scent and turns around to see your back as you close the door slowly and quietly to avoid waking Ichigo. "That's the carrot-headed motherfucker's room," he thought to himself, and he continued to stare at you trying to figure out why you were coming out of there. You turn around to see him looking, you give him a blank expression as your eyes dart away from him and continue for the stairs. You're so tired, you go back to your room and just climb in bed but couldn't help but smile at how much fun you had last night. You don't have any specific feelings for Ichigo, you know he's fine as hell but don't really feel anything consequential the way you do for Grimmjow but you didn't want to think about him and his girlfriend. You grabbed a squishmallow from the other side of your bed, cuddled it, and fell back asleep.

A few hours later, Grimmjow comes back downstairs to get a snack. The sliding glass door is open and he overhears Renji and Ichigo talking about something he may have a slight interest in as they sunbathe...

"I'm telling you, her pussy is soooooooo good. I thought my soul was being sucked out bro, she's got this grip that will make you want to lock her ass away and never let her go." Ichigo says.

"Man you're fucking lucky. I got stuck with Rukia's no booty ass, the sex is alright but it sounds like Y/n's got the Fiji water." Renji replies.

"Who are you talking about? I thought I heard Y/n's name." Grimmjow interjects leaning on the door frame.

"Mind your damn business blueberry." Ichigo says closing his eyes.

Grimmjow walks out and pulls up a lawn chair sitting down. He connects his elbows with his knees, interlocking his fingers together and putting them over his nose hiding his face which is full of emotion because he could've sworn he heard your name come up. After all, he did see you leave Ichigo's room this morning.

"I just want to join guy talk is all. I heard something about some fire pussy so I want to know who has it. I'm sure you weren't talking about Rangiku." Grimm says.

"Nah, I've had it already. It's mediocre." Renji adds.

"Really? I thought she'd be a prized catch, her titties are the biggest in the house." Ichigo says throwing on some sunglasses.

"Yeah but bigger doesn't be better Ichigo." Renji says looking over to Grimmjow. "Say, you've got some big titties laid up in your bed right now. So how are they?" 

Grimmjow sniffs and looks towards Ichigo. "I'm going to ignore that before it pisses me off and I punch you in your shit."

"What?" Renji says confused.

"You know who has good looking titties? Y/n, aw god her shit is so pretty. Just the way her body is set up is fucking ***Chef's kiss." Ichigo adds.

"Oh, so you've seen em?" Grimmjow asks.

"Yeah have you?" 

"I asked you a question." Grimm says sternly.

"Yeah... I have, we fucked just last night. I'm about to go see what she's up to, kinda want more." Ichigo says putting his hands behind his head.

Grimmjow starts tapping his foot and he closes his eyes. He snapped, he was so pissed off. Did she really just go and fuck somebody else? And out of all people Ichigo? Grimm saw red and wanted nothing else but to rip her throat out. He stood up and started back for the door.

"Hey where ya-" Ichigo was interrupted by a punch in the stomach. 

"Shut the fuck up." Grimm says as he walks in the house.

Renji looks all confused but puts two and two together. "I think he was fucking her too Ichigo. He looked really mad just then when you said it." 

"Well what- the fuck does that have to- do with me?" Ichigo says coughing through his sentence and holding his stomach.

Grimmjow walked back in and up the stairs, just him and his thoughts as he fired himself up even more. He bursts through your door, and not to his surprise you're sleeping. He thought twice about disturbing your sleep, his lip fluttering with multiple things he could say to you but no words came out. He thought about just turning around and taking his frustration out by fucking Nel, but that's not who he wanted. You looked so cute laying there in bed, face calm and beautiful like usual, your hand curled up next to your face, meanwhile the other is cuddled onto the squishmallow. He thought you were the cutest. Plans changed when he stared at you closer and saw light purple-reddish marks on your neck and collarbone, and then his anger flared, he reached for your tank top to snatch it open but ended up tearing it off and leaving three scratch marks across your chest in the process. This causes you to wake up and you looked around confused and also upset, why is Grimmjow in your room, why does he look so angry and why did he just tear your tank top off and scratch you?

"You have fucking hickies on you? You're a fucking trashy ass bitch you know that? You go and fuck Ichigo? Ichigo of all people in this house?!" He's seething.

"What the fuck is it to you? Who cares who I go and fuck it's my business not yours. You scratched the hell out of me! And why did you wake me up? I'm tired." You try and cover your chest with the blanket.

"I don't give a fuck about you being tired, you're tired cause you were up all night being a goddamn whore."

"So fucking what?! What's it to you!?"

"What's it to me? You're out giving away my pussy! Mine!"

You laugh and shake your head. He pissed you off with how he woke you up, but man was he sexy while yelling at you. He's so mad, and it turned you on. What also turned you on was that you have this effect on him, his eyes so full of rage, the veins in his neck and arms, and how his muscles flex when he's yelling. He's melting you so much right now and has no clue.

"Grimmjow is that why you're mad? My pussy is not yours bro, you have a whole girlfriend laying in your bed don't you? I am not your girlfriend Grimmjow."

Grimmjow's face goes plain, and hearing those words slashes something in him, yeah he knows you aren't his girlfriend but he wants you to be. He has an emotionless expression and his eyes lower and looks less intense as he turns around and gives you his back.

"Yeah but- I want you to be." He says very low.

"What was that?"

He looks over his shoulder, looking back at you, his face goes from emotionless to angry again.

"Tch, nothing. Fuck you." He says walking out of your room not bothering to close the door.

"Fuck you too Grimmjow." You say out of pettiness, even though you didn't mean it.

You get off the bed and slam the door shut plopping back down on your bed. Tears started forming but you sucked them up. He was trying to make you feel guilty when you didn't do anything wrong, he's the one who didn't admit he had a girlfriend, he's the asshole so why do you feel like shit? You snatch open your laptop flicking through romantic comedy flicks on Netflix to take your mind off of what just transpired. Now that you think of it, it kind of sounded as though Grimmjow said that he wanted you to be his girlfriend...

Back in Grimmjow's room, he closes the door shut with a long sigh and goes to sit at the end of the bed thinking about what just happened. Nel is in bed with panties, a crop tank top, and knee-high socks. She gets up to grab his shoulders with a smile on her face.

"Aw it sounds as though you had a tough time going to get snacks? Want me to get you something babe?"

"Nah I'm good."

"You sure? I got a pulsating snack right now, its wet and needs your attention." She says lying back on the bed.

"I'm good."

"What?"

"I said, I'm good."

"Okay, guess I wasn't clear enough. I want you to fuck me." She says sternly.

"I know what you meant, I said I'm good."

Nel's face was so confused, Grimmjow has never turned down pussy. What the hell was his problem? She got back up and sat next to him looking him in the face, she noticed he seemed irritated and upset.

"What's wrong with you? You usually jump at the notion to fuck me, but why did you decline?"

"I'm not in the mood."

"Pfft you're always in the mood, now why don't you tell me what's really  going on and stop lying."

"I'm really not in the mood, leave me alone. Before you piss me off."

"You're always pissed off, that's not a lie. But why? What do I have to do to get you to fuck me?"

"Can you shut the fuck up for me?" He says leaning back on the bed.

"Well that's no way to talk to your girlfriend."

"Alright then, you don't have to be my girlfriend. I talk to everybody the fucking same."

Nel narrows her eyes at his response. "Hmm. So what's up with you and that girl? Is that what you're upset about? Is she the reason why you won't fuck me?"

"I don't know or care to know what you're talking about."

"Don't play fucking stupid." She says standing up. "You know exactly what the I'm talking about. Are you fucking her?"

"Leave me alone Nel." He says putting his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling.

"Grimmy,  Are. You. Fucking. Her." 

Grimmjow sighs and ignores her question. Nel turns around and crosses her arms rolling her eyes and muttering to herself.

"I knew I should've slapped that bitch when I had the chance. I was right there. Why didn't I just fucking do something? I had the feeling there was something going on and I ignored it cause I know I look better than she does, I know I am better and do everything better than she does."  Nel turns around again to look at Grimmjow. "What the fuck does she have that I don't? Huh?"

Grimmjow ignores her again, hoping she'll just shut up and sit down. 

"I should've slapped her, I went in with the intentions of slapping the shit out of her but didn't do it! Why didn't I do it?!"

"You what?" he says sitting up.

"You fucking heard me."

"I thought you said she called you into her room? And threatened you. So what was all that? A lie? You were crying when we got back in the room, the fuck was that? Acting?"

"It doesn't matter." She turns around again. "I know what, I'll go and back in there and question her. This time she better give me what I want or else I'm fighting her."

Nel starts for the door which is soon short lived when Grimmjow grabs her hand.

"Let me go, what are you doing?" She asks.

"We're packing your shit, cause you're getting the fuck out of my room."

"What?" She says laughing. "Are you breaking up with me? For what? A whore? She has zero sex appeal. She's nothing compared to me. You're better off sticking with me." She says snatching her hand away.

"Actually..." He says standing up. "Y/n's fucking sexy as fuck. I had to think about her the other night just to be able to fuck you. You alone, I couldn't even get a semi."

Nel's face drops with emotion, she thought she was the finest of them all till he destroyed her hopes and beliefs blowing them right in her face. Her eyes started to water.

"Naw don't cry. Last night you gave me crocodile tears and probably smiled while I walked in on you torturing her with your foul mouth. You're disgusting, I can't believe I've been putting up with you when I could've had Y/n." He says walking over to Nel's suitcases. "Oh, and to answer your question, yes. I've been fucking the shit out of her multiple times a day. All fucking day."

Nel dropped to the floor with tears running down he face and she started bawling before him.

"But why?" She sniffled.

"Because she's everything you're not. You're good for one fuck a day if that, your pussy isn't even all that. I could find it anywhere it's so basic. But Y/n, that's the type of pussy you don't come by everyday. She's the type of woman you don't come by everyday. Go the fuck back to hueco mundo, don't come back here. At least not for me, I want nothing to do with you. Get your shit and get the fuck out of my room, and don't even think about bothering Y/n or I'll kill you."

Nel saw the solemnity in his eyes and didn't even argue with him. She grabbed her things and walked right out wiping tears away. Grimmjow laid back down and dozed off after she left, he felt less heavy and like a weight had been lifted. Like he can finally be himself and do whatever he wanted, not like he had an hindrance before...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 237 31
Y'all know I come through with the smut & had to make it toxic. Have fun reading about a toxic, lying, unfaithful, sexy ass man that learns to be fai...
9.5K 147 5
BLEACH story: SOMEHOW I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT OUT THE WHOLE LEMON--HALF OF CH 4--UNTIL NOW! But it's there now, so the entire story is a WHOLE lot bett...
13.5K 316 7
Gin and Grimmjow are coming Soul Society, and there's bound to be trouble. What with Ichigo and Grimmjow always wanting to challenge each other to pr...
39.4K 1.4K 52
Fanfiction of Nico and Maki. Not a oneshot, but no particular plot either. Its my first time writing, do leave comments but no hate please. Feel free...