𝐃͓̽𝐀͓̽𝐑͓̽𝐊͓̽𝐍͓̽𝐄͓̽𝐒͓̽�...

By BlightySweet

❝So what, you're soul is just...dark like how you like the dark?❞ ❝Yeah basically.❞ ... WEDNESDAY IS A SHOW F... More

BONUS BOOK!
CASTING
Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number/Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 4: Woe What a Night
Episode 5: You Reap What You Woe
Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe

4.2K 109 71
By BlightySweet

...
You sat down and saved a seat for Wednesday while she's helping Tyler.

The smoking stopped, you turned around as you see  Wednesday finished fixing the machine. She was about to walk away as she was stopped and soon pulled out money, she pulled out more but she soon walked to you and sat down with an annoying expression.

"He said we have to wait for another hour, I tried to buy him off but he's too stubborn." She explained. "Well I guess we'll have to wait." You said, laying your back to the chair and crossed your arms.

Suddenly a group of people walked near your seat outside, they saw the two of you as they started whispering to each other. Stepping into the store as they stared at the two of you.

"What's two Nevermore freaks doing out in the wild?" "This is our booth." You didn't reply.

"Why are you dressed like religious fanatics?" You laughed at her comments a little. "We're pilgrims." "Potato, po-tah-to" you said emotionlessly.

"We work at Pilgrim World." A guy flipped a posted over, Wednesday pulled it to herself for you and her take a closer look. You sat up and looked at them.

"It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park to zealots responsible for mess genocide." You said, "my dad owns Pilgrim World." You and Wednesday both looked at them. "Who you calling stupid?" You rolled your eyes at his comment, "If the buckled shoe fits." Wednesday replied.

"Guys, back off." Tyler tried to stop them. "Stay out of this, Galpin." "Yes, stay out if this." Wednesday said as you both stood up and face them side by side.

"So tell me, freaks." He stared at the two of you, Wednesday smirked while you crossed your arms. "You ever been with a normie?" He asked. "We've never found one that could handle us." You replied, you and Wednesday stared at him, you can read his expression through his eyes, he had a small pitch of fear and nervousness. It was the perfect timing.

"Boo." He took a step back as the other one puts a hand on your shoulder, you turned to him as you grabbed his arms and threw him over, he wanted to charge for you two but you and Wednesday both stepped aside, creating a gap between you two which his punch went through and hit his friend in the face. Wednesday grabbed his hand and twisted it as she continued to take him down.

The third guy tried to punch you but you quickly went under and kicked him in the legs, making him fall to the ground. You stood back up as he charged for you again afterwards, you kicked him in the dick as he falls to the ground in pain.

You smirked at the sight, it feels great to see your enemies in pain and defeat, it gives you the satisfaction of winning. You walked to Wednesday as she looked at the boys on the ground.

Tyler walked over to you both, "so where did you both learn those king fu moves?" "My uncle taught me. He spent five years in the Tibetan Monastery." "My father did, he wants me to be protect myself instead of relying on others. Relying can get you no where but laziness and weak."

Tyler didn't speak, looking at you two shocked. The door opened as you and Wednesday both turned. The guy noticed the boys on the ground. "Dad." Dad? "Tyler, what the hell is going on in here?"

"They were harassing two customers and they put them in their places." Tyler said, he looked us up and down. "These two little things took down three boys? Did you help them?" "Dad, I swear, I wasn't involved."

You heard footsteps coming, you turned outside to see principal Weems, you whispered next to Wednesday. "Weems coming, I'm gonna go invisible." She nodded as you stepped outside and turn invisible, you walked back in and stood near them.

Weems stepped in as she looked around, "apologies, Sheriff. This one slipped away from me. Come on, Miss Addams, time to go." "Where did the other on—" Wednesday shoot Tyler a glance, shutting him up so he doesn't expose you.

"Wait a minute, you're an Addams? Don't tell me Gomez Addams is your father?" She nodded, "that man belongs behind bars for murder. Guessin' the apple doesn't fall from the tree. I'm gonna keep my eye on you." He pointed at her.

"Okay." She dragged Wednesday to turn and pushed her out the door. You walked outside following them.

...
Wednesday was on her dorm balcony playing the Cello, the lovely 'Paint it, Black', you smiled at the playing. You stepped outside next to her, as you stood quietly she was about to finish.

She exhaled, "feeling better?" She turned to you, "no, I don't really feel better. There's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school." You hummed as you step to the edge of the balcony, sitting there.

"You know that's dangerous, and I can easily push you down." She said, standing up as she walks to you. "At least I don't have to stay here." You said, shaking it off.

Wednesday raised her eyebrows, asking about your reply. "My mother sent me here because she wants to be fit in and do better with my studies. You know it's the good old 'I'm just doing what's best for you' kind of stuff again." You said, looking down at your legs as you swag them.

"I don't fit in anywhere really. People say my powers are too weak to fight, or it's useless. Everyone here has, fangs, claws. What do I have? Just a girl who turns invisible, and plays the cello." You said, a tear falling off your face.

Wednesday looked back to the dark sky. "I don't think that useless, instead very useful. You can hide away very easily, without be scared of being exposed easily. Run away if you want to. I would've already done that if I were you." She said.

"I tried, but I went missing for too long and people noticed. And I couldn't just leave my friends alone. So I rather suffer myself here." You said, wiping your face as the tears goes on like a waterfall.

"Why are you crying?" "Because I'm upset." You replied. This girl is lacking so much social skills, too much to even count. "Haven't you ever cried?" You said, looking at her.

She didn't speak for a min, "it was the week after Halloween. I was six year old. I took my pet scorpion, Nero, out for his afternoon stroll, and we were ambushed." She started to zone out, remembering the memories. "They wondered what kind of freak would have a scorpion for a pet. Two of them held me down and made me watch, while the others went Nero over until..." you frowned.

"It was snowing when I buried what was left of him. I cried my little black heart out. But tears don't fix anything. So I vowed to never do it again." She said, you stayed silent.

Werewolf's started wolfing out, "is that why Enid is out?" Wednesday asked. You sigh, "no..she still haven't wolf out yet. Her parents did everything and some just says she's a late bloomer. And I agree, she just has to be patient." You said.

You looked at Wednesday, "this is between us." You said, she looked at you for a short while. "I still think you are dark as shit though." You said. "Darkness is my comfort." "So what, your soul is just...dark like how you like the dark?" You asked, laughing a bit.

"Yeah basically." She said as you both stayed silent again. "How would you like for another escape plan? You just need to show me how to use Enid's computer." You thought for awhile.

...
A rang came across, Wednesday said down in front as she looked around the keyboard. "Y/n??" "One sec!" You walked to Wednesday as she cluelessly look at the keyboard. "Wednesday press space." "Which one?" "This." You pointed at the space bar with your head. "This?" She points at the shift, "no no no." You took her wrist and pulled it to the space bar.

"Press it!" You said, as she did. Tyler's face came across. "Uh..hi?" "That's Thing." You stood behind Wednesday, leaning on the chair. "Is he, like, your pet?" Tyler asked. "He's sensitive." "Look, I know Nevermore is ground zero for all things weird, but this is next-level. So what happened to not wanting to be slave to technology?" "Desperate times. Are you still willing to help us escape?" Wednesday asked.

"After what happened today, I figured they'd have you in solitary." "There's the Harvest Festival this weekend. Attendance is mandatory." You said. "We're going to use it as a cover. If you are still willing to drive us to the train station, I can make it worth your while." "I'm in. And no charge. Consider its a freebie." "Why?" "'Cause I wish I was going with you both. At least two out of three of us will get out of this hellhole town." You both stared at him, not saying a word.

...
You went to say goodbye to Enid after her talk with Wednesday. You talked to your roommate about your escape plan and she promised to keep it as a secret but hope you would text her time to time. You agreed to stay in touch with her as you ran to find Wednesday.

You saw her at the dart stall as you made you way to there. Xavier walked away since he didn't seem to notice you. You walked to Wednesday as Tyler approached you both just in time.

"This is gonna be tricker then I thought. Dad hit me with a curfew. We need to go if I'm gonna make it back in time." Tyler quickly explained. "We've got some dead weight we need to lose first." Wednesday pointed at the woman with her eyes, you followed her glance as you see Principal Weems, eating her burger.

"Meet us behind the parking lot when the fireworks start." Tyler nodded then walked away. The guy that hold the stall walked to us and out a giant panda down. "You sees that sad, lonely woman over there? She needs this pathetic validation more then I do." Wednesday took some money out and handed it to the man. "Would you mind distracting her?"

The man took the money as he walked to Weems. You both took this chance as Weems turns her head away, you both looked at each other and quickly walked away.

She leaded you back to where we first came in, the parking lot. Tyler walked up to us. "Hey, before you both leave, Wednesday, I want you to have this. It's your dad's police file from when he was at Nevermore. I think it's the reason why my dad hates him."

Tyler finished but Wednesday didn't take her eyes off the file. "You okay?" You asked next to Wednesday, snapping her back to reality. She nodded at you as she turned back to Tyler. "I'm not used to people engaging with me. Most see me coming and crossing the street."

"You're not scary. You're just, kinda..." "kooky." You finished the sentence for him since he seem like he couldn't find the right word. Tyler nodded, Wednesday turned to you. "I prefer spooky." You laughed a little with her answer.

"Now our train leaves in an hour. We're burning moonlight." "Uh, right right." Wednesday handed you the file as she held your wrist, dragging along with her. As you both walked through the cars, the three boys from before came to look for you both. "Shit." You mumbled underneath your breath.

"Come on! We can lose them in the crowd!" Tyler said, grabbing you both by the arms as you and Wednesday ran, but somehow she didn't let go of your wrist, in fact, she held it tighter, she didn't wanna risk losing you in the process of running in the crowd.

You felt the pain in your hand, but it wasn't because she held you too tight, but it was your other hand. The bracelet that your mother gave you somehow made a spark, making it hurt your hand. You hissed in the pain as you held the file to Wednesday's bag. But during that process you hit someone, causing you to fall down and making you unable to move.

...
Wednesday was running was suddenly she heard Y/n hissed in pain. 'Is she hurt?' Wednesday thought to herself, but she didn't question and just kept running with the two. Y/n gave Wednesday the file and shoved it into her bag.

Just right after that, Y/n hit someone, making her fall but luckily Wednesday was quick enough to catch her in time. But Wednesday also suddenly had another vision, making Tyler having to catch Wednesday and you. {damn man-}

...
A book was in the air, and eye opened.

Fire starting inside the school and a crow cawing.

The book falls to the ground with a symbol of a flower along with a skull.

Rowan scrammed in pain as blood and getting all over his face.

SNAP.

...

TW; mention of blood...
You and Wednesday both got up from the ground. Your bracelet lock is now unlocked which got your confused. Wednesday stood up as she helped you up. "We're you having a vision?" She asked.

"I don't know...this never happened before. This was the first time." You said, you and Wednesday suddenly remembering the vision, as you both quickly followed that person in the woods, which ends up to be Rowan.

"Uh guys, we need to go." Tyler said. You wanted to follow him but Wednesday grabbed your wrist, looking at you, signalling to go follow him with her.

"Come on!" Tyler said. "Y/n, Wednesday!" Tyler was left alone after Wednesday dragged you to the woods, following Rowan. "Rowan wait!" Y/n shouted.

Xavier saw it all just from a corner, but none of you seem to notice. You both ran after him, him finally slowing down, using his inhaler. "What do you both want?? Why are you following me?" He asked. "Rowan, we don't have time to explain but you are in danger." Wednesday explained quickly, but only got a chuckle from Rowan.

You looked at him, confused. "I think you two got it backwards." You stopped, but then realisation hits you and Wednesday, but you both were too late.

He held you both up the tree with his telekinesis, which hurt you both during the sudden hit on the hard tree. "You two are the ones who are in danger." "ROWAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" You shouted. "Saving everyone from you both, I have to kill you two." "The gargoyle, that was you??" "Yeah." Rowan said, nodding.

Rowan got a piece of paper from his pocket, it flew in front of you two as it shows the two of you. "The two girls in the picture, that's you two." You and Wednesday stared at it with confusion, and shocked. "You want to kill us because of some picture??" Wednesday said. "And I've been here longer then Wednesday, how come—" the grip of the telekinesis grew, making it harder to breathe for you.

"My mother drew that picture 25 years ago when she was a student at Nevermore. She was a powerful seer. Told me about it before she died." "Rowan, put us down." "No! My mother said it was my destiny to stop these girls together if they ever came to Nevermore, because they will destroy the school and everything in it!"

He made the grip more powerful, fully holding you back from even moving an itch. You both looked at him as something came behind him. "Rowan." Wednesday said, trying to warn him. "Rowan!" You shouted as hard as you can, finally making him turn his back but he was too late.

A giant monster grabbed Rowan and tackled him to the floor. He screamed as the telekinesis stopped, making you fall to the floor along with Wednesday. As you tried your best to got up but looking at Rowan being killed by the monster made it worst. You couldn't move nor even do anything, you stared at the innocent boy, being killed by this unknown monster creature in the dark woods. You felt awful, disgusted.

The blood of his was hit on the floor with the leafs and grass. You felt like something was in your throat as if you're ere about to throw up. You couldn't stand up, this made your legs go numb so you didn't even try.

It looked back at you and Wednesday, you backed away using your hands, but the monster left without doing anything to you both. You sat there, staring at Rowan's lifeless body, thinking to yourself, 'what the fuck did I just saw..' you couldn't speak, nor hardly breathe but it was just how disgusting and cruel that scene looked. Wednesday crawled to him as she stared at his dead body. The picture of you and her, in the fire just laid on his body, Wednesday took it as you breathe shakily, still trying to process the scene that just went off in front of your eyes.

...
You sat on your bed, you didn't reply to anyone's text, you felt sick. It was a horrible feeling in your stomach that made you wanting to die. You blamed yourself for the death of Rowan, even if it was not.

You stared at the bracelet that your mother got you, you always have a hobby of playing with it whenever you are nervous. It's made out of obsidian, which Aztec priests used to conjure visions. You never knew until you read the book in the library you found. Maybe that's how you got your vision. There was a lock on there, Mother said that it holds all the secrets in her life, and things that will happen.

You sighed, closing the lamp next to you as you lay on the bed. You closed your eyes.

And there you were, in front of a girl.
"Hello y/n."
And she looked just like you, but with small different changes.

===END OF EPISODE ONE===

Did you catch some signs that will be pointed into future chapters? If you did, what are your thoughts on it? What do you think will happen?

Sorry it took such a long time, I'll try to be more active<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 9 1
Nevermore, a place for monsters, freaks, outcasts, whatever you want to call them. Usually a safe haven for these young outcasts, until recently. See...
103K 3.1K 12
(This is going to follow every episode in the new Wednesday series on Netflix.) Xavier isn't going to have an interest in Wednesday but instead with...
27.2K 442 40
Wednesday Addams isn't the type of person to love, Especially another living thing...until she met her Roommate Enid Sinclair. Since she started hang...
197K 7.4K 36
♜ Tyler Galpin x Fem Reader ♞ Wednesday Netflix Show ♝ No Smut, Only Angst "It's because you're the light, you're my light." • FINAL WORD COUNT: 32.6...