Allium Duo

By Oh_my_god_its_gay

***NOT MY ART*** This is a RanbooxTommy story, please leave all your hate at the doorstep. Ranboo lives with... More

Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note :)

Chapter 6

158 7 3
By Oh_my_god_its_gay

RANBOO 1st PERSON POV

I glanced at my phone to see if I got any texts from Tommy, but I didn't. That's weird. He usually texts or calls me in the morning before school, I ignored it and got dressed.

"Clay, I'm heading off to school!"

"No, I'll drive you later. Come have a doughnut!" I sighed, but not in a disappointed way. I walked into the kitchen to find George and Clay eating doughnuts. "I got your favorite!" George said, and I said thanks. "Phil's family invited us to his house." Clay said. "When?"

"Tonight." "Are you two coming?" I asked, "Well yeah, he invited all of us."

We talked for a while about things like that, and then I realized I still had school. "Clay, c'mon! I'm late!" I rushed.

"K." We got in the car and drove to school. When we got there, Clay walked in with me to the office. "What are you doing?" "Saving your perfect record."

I saw the secretary and recognized him as one of Clay's friends. "Eret! Whassup, man!" Eret looked up from his papers and saw clay.

While they were talking I heard the principal yelling at someone. I peeked into the window and saw Tommy and this other boy, it looked like they got into a fight. They were both injured pretty badly and Tommy's nose was bleeding.

My blood was boiling. How dare that bitch hurt my Toms. I ran into the office and over to Toms. "Are you okay?" I asked, frantic. "No, obviously not, boo." he smiled at me.

Clay slid into the doorframe seconds later. "Ranboo you can't-'' he cut off and smiled at the principal. "Heeeeey sappy" he said, and the principal smirked. "Don't call me that, dummy. And if these kids weren't here I'd call you much worse.

When no one was watching, the other boy hit Tommy right in the face "OK NOW YOUR GETTING IT YOU B." Tommy yelled "QUIT IT RIGHT NOW TOMMY AND JASON! JASON, LISTEN. THIS IS THE LAST TIME. YOU ARE EXPELLED!" Sapnap slammed his fist on the table. Tommys face went pale, then the color returned.

"Thank god." Tom whispered. "Well, If I'm already expelled, I can do this." Jason said. And he punched Tommy in the face, kicked Tom's chair over and Tommy hit his head on a sharp corner of the wall. I ran over to Tommy "TOMS! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!" His eyes closed and I could feel blood on the back of his head.

I looked at Tom, stood up, and pinned Jason against the wall (while holding him up) leaned in, and threw him across the room. Then I walked over to Jason and towered over him, then punched him.

I have muscles, and I've been doing sports for years, so it must have hurt. I felt no concern for Jason.

I heard Clay calling an ambulance and no one helped Jason up. His nose looked hella messed up. Sapnap was calling Tom's dad and his brothers.

******TIME SKIP****** (At the hospital)

I was waiting in the waiting room.I've been crying for a while now since they had to transfer Tommy to another hospital at least 2 hours away. Clay was right next to me comforting me. "Hey it's going to be okay Mark I promise." "B-but what if it's not he had to get transferred to another hospital and wont let anyone go into his room for a reason."

Suddenly Phil, Wilbur, and Techno ran in. "Is Tom okay?!!?!?" Phil said almost about to cry. "We don't know, all we know so far is that he had to get scans and that's it." Clay said. Wilbur sat down and started sniffling. Techno hugged Wilbur.

The doctor walked out and looked really nervous.

"Hello, I was the doctor foooor......" he looked at his clipboard. "Thomas Simons." he said and we all nodded.

"Well, he is now in the St. Mercury hospital, as you all know, and he is in critical condition." "Yea, and?" Techno said.

The doctor sighed. "It might just be better if I hurry on with this. Listen, when Thomas's head hit the corner of the wall, it punctured his skin and a lot of tissue. His skull is cracked now, and there isn't a lot that we can do with high success rates."

Will started to sob into his hands while Techno patted him on the back.

"We can do skull plates, but that only has a 28% chance of success, and a 54% chance of surviving that."

Techno stood up and spoke for all of us. "I'm not resting on Tommy's survival chance."

"I'm not either." I said. "Is there any way we can get to him by tonight?" Phil asked

"Yes we could all take you to the hospital on a helicopter, but it will add to the hospital bill." We all looked at each other and nodded in agreement that this was for Tommy. "We're willing to do that sir." Will said "Great, I'll get everything set out, you guys wait here." The doctor then walked out.

"Who's going to take care of our houses then, who knows how long we will be there for." Phil asked. "Sam will be taking care of our houses, George, Schlatt, and Tubbo are gathering all the stuff we might need, and bringing it to us tomorrow." Clay said

Everyone sighed in relief. I put my hands on my face and started crying, I couldn't keep it together. "This is all of my fault if i was just a little closer to Toms and blocked Jason noun of this w-would have happened." techno went up to Ranboo and slapped him across the face.

"Noun of this is our faults or yours, this could have happened to anyone, just know Tommy wouldn't want us babying over him right now."

The doctor walked in with Tommys stuff that had been left there and he gave it to Phill. "Follow me everyone." He said. We all followed him to the helicopter, we all got in and buckled in.

I was really tired at this point and wanted to go to sleep but couldn't. I was too worried about Tommy and I think that goes for everyone too.

******TIME SKIP****** (1 hr and 30 minutes later at the new hospital.)

We all got off the helicopter and walked down to the front desk. "Hello, what can I do for you guys?" She smiled. "Hello Ma'am, we would like to go into my son's room please. Phill said. "Ok name and date of birth please? Thomas Simons and his birthday is April 9th 2004." "Ok...You guys are all set! He is in room 405 on floor 3." "Thank you'' I said and we walked to his room.

When we were walking to his room I finally said something, "I really hope Tommy is okay, I'm just so worried." I said. "I am too, but all we can do is hope for the best." Wilbur admitted.

We finally got to the room. We all walked into it and saw Tommy laying on his bed with Bandages all over his head that looked bloody.

He was still unconscious, but he looked at peace. I wanted to cry, but everything was gone. I couldn't be without Tommy. Life would be too hard.

******TIME SKIP******* (5 months later)

TOMMY 1st PERSON POV

My eyes fluttered open. I looked around. I was in a white bed, and Ranboo was there. Wait- RANBOO IS HERE!!!!! Where is my dad, or my brothers, or Tubbo..? I wanted to speak but my throat was dry. I couldn't move. I wanted to tell Ranboo that I love him, but I couldn't so I sniffled. He immediately looked up.

"Oh my god..... Jesus Christ TOMMY YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!"

He looked like he was going to run over and hug me, but he restrained himself. "Can you say anything or move?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take that as a no.... Blink once if yes, blink twice if no, ok?" he kinda stated and I blinked once. "Can I call your family?" *blink*

Ranboo got on his phone and dialed Techno first. "Techiii!" Ranboo said. "Don't call me that."

"Guess what?" "I don't care." "Tommy's awake!" "Really?! No, you're just fooling me..." "Would I joke about that? Get over here Techno, now!"

Then he called Wilbur. "Sup?" Wilbur exclaimed happily. "Tommy's awake!" "No... WHAT?! REALLY?! I'm on my way right now oh god...." his voice trailed off and I could hear running noises.

I smiled. I didn't know that they would be that happy to see me, it had only been a few days, right?

I guess I looked confused because Ranboo said "You've been out for half a year."

"What?" I asked. "You can talk! Yes yes yes yes!" he said, dancing around. Then he looked down at me. "I guess I should tell a nurse." I didn't feel like saying anything, my throat hurt, so I blinked.

Right then, Techno slid into the doorway with Wilbur. "TOMMY!" Wilbur ran over to me. "Holy shit you're awake!" Wilbur said with tears in his eyes. A nurse walked in. "Hush-" she looked at me, sitting up with my eyes wide open.

"Can you talk?" she asked, kindly. "A little." I said, my voice cracking. She nodded and wrote in her notepad. "I'm Niki. I've been your caretaker for all the time you've been out." Wilbur nodded. "She's nice." She smiled. "Ranboo has been here everyday since you have been in the hospital."

Techno's face got serious, suddenly. "The court ruled that once you woke up, if you did, that you would participate in the trial against Jason with us." "Ranboo scowled. "Yeah, I didn't break his nose so he can't legally press charges against either of us but we have been trying to sue him for a long time."

Niki must have seen the look on my face because she said "Listen, he just woke up, you can't rush him. Please leave and tomorrow all of you can see him. Separately. "Ok bye Toms, I love you." Ranboo said as he walked out.

Niki sat down on the end of my bed. "Your family and friends are really nice, but overwhelming. I could tell that you just wanted to think things through." "Y-yeah." I said, shakily. "A-am I okay...?"

"What do you mean?" "Can I walk?" "No- don't try-" she said as I tried to stand. "If you want, start therapy, like, tomorrow or sometime."If we do start, can I do the therapy with Ranboo?"

Niki thought for a moment. "I mean I guess so, it can't do any harm." I smiled at Niki.

*****TIME SKIP****** (2 weeks)

I walked out of the hospital with Ranboo. "That was a quick heal time, Toms." he said and I smirked. "I guess I had the right motivation."

He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. I kissed him back and I realized how much I missed him. He helped me into the car and sat beside me. "Okay boys, are you ready to go home?" my dad asked. "Yes please." Ranboo said. "Boo, you don't have to be polite." I stated, worried that even after 6 months with my family, they still hadn't warmed up to him.

"Um, then what else should I be?" he asked. "Mine." I said, pulling him closer to me. His face turned bright red but he said "I already am yours, Toms, you know that." I blushed and smiled at him. We heard Phil start to chuckle. "What's so funny dad?" "You're just like me when I was younger, it's funny."

"Gay as hell?" Ranboo whispered, so only I could hear him. "So you're not mad that I like Ranboo?" I asked, still unsure. "No, of course not! He's an amazing guy and I got to know him more when you were out. He even beat Techno in super smash bros!"

My jaw dropped. No one beats Techno in super smash bros. Not even dream, Wilbur, me, or my dad. "I mean I guess I'm just that good." Ranboo said. "You have to play me later." I pleaded, looking into his eyes.

"Oh, you can bet on it." he whispered.

"You guys aren't betting or doing anything this whole week." Phil said. "What, why Dad??" Tommy whined. "Tommy, you just got out of a coma and just started walking again, Niki said you need to take it easy."

"But Dad, I'm a big man, a big man, Tommyinnit never stops, I'm strong."

My dad rolls his eyes. "Rude!" I exclaimed. "Ohhush, you are going to have to sit in bed and do nothing for a week or two. You can't overstimulate your brain, as the doctor put it."

I started to whine but Ranboo grabbed my hand and slid me towards him and I stopped. "Boo, Wilbur is going to start yelling at you" I whispered, and right on cue, Wilbur was complaining to Ranboo. "That's my little brother, get your hands off him." Will said while glaring at Ranboo and me.

Ranboo's face turned white but he didn't let go of me and I was glad. I giggled at Will and stuck out my tongue at him. "Nerd, you're just jealous because you don't have a boyfriend." I said and Techno laughed.

When we got home Ranboo picked me up gently and carried me inside. I kicked off my shoes. "You haven't been home in six months, Tom. So... welcome home!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he blushed.

"Why are you blushing stupid, we're already dating!" I exclaimed. He looked down at me, dumbfounded. "We are? I-I mean yeah, but did we ever establish that?" "No, I don't think so, but here we are." I said, smiling up at him.

"Now bring me up to my room!"

When we entered my room I was surprised. It looked the exact same, which wasn't too weird but maybe it should have been dusty or something, y'know? Will and Techno entered right behind us. "We kept it nice for you, Tommy, just in case you woke up, and you did!"

Ranboo set me down on my bed and I beckoned him to lay down next to me.

"Toms, your brothers are in here, we- we shouldn't." he said so only I could hear, and I could tell that he wanted to lay there with me. "So?" I said loudly. "Shoo, both of you." I demanded. 

Y'know the thing is i have this on a google docs thats like 100 pages long and its already written im just too ✨lazy✨ to update haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.6K 18
This story was first published as a One-Shot on AO3; so, the first chapter can be read on its own. I've chose to release the completed version here r...
Alleyway By bitty

Fanfiction

25.2K 801 22
There will be arguing, abuse, swearing, slurs (they are censored) and panic attacks/anxiety. I'll put TW's at the top of each chapter if they include...
74.3K 2K 18
Your Mom and Dad are out of the picture and you live with your older brother, Clay, in Florida. While at school, you get a call to the office and say...
301K 3.5K 38
I'm leaving forever but read these if you want. Not taking them down. Don't try to find me on other platforms Includes: Oneshots Preferences Mature C...