Transcendent King

Da pausevlim

Aizen Sosuke has been transported into the world of DxD and there is no plot armor to stop him now Disclaimer... Altro

Bio
Peerage
Kidnaped by Someone
Knowledge is Power
Longinus
Canis Lykaon
Apotheosis
Young Devil Mixer
Divine Dividing
Vali Lucifer
Souls
Slash Dog vs Vanishing Dragon
Subjugate the Black Dragon
Smol Alatreon
Goals
Vengeance
Expansion
Kouh Academy
Devils
Disappointment and Developments
Marriage Troubles
Priest of Gluttony Vs Hero Faction
How far can you Fall?
Ddraig and the Trap
Peace? There is no Peace!
Response
The Summoning
All The Worlds Evil
Primate Murder
My Underworld
Witch Queen Vs Dark King
The Espada
Spoils of War
Olympians
Kings Arrival
Ambition
Lose Ends
Beginning of the End
King of Heaven: Gilgamesh
Alpha
Omega
True Red Dragon Emperor
Diablos Dragon Ascension!
Romulus-Quirinus
Finale of Rome
Rebirth
Greatest Hunter
Aspect of Death
Inadequate
The Apocalypse
The Big 3
Beast of Regression
Lady of the Lake
Redemption
Chao's End
Battle of Kings
Breakdown the King
Right of Ruling
Transcendent Arrival
Life Goes On
The Final Bio

Beast of Comparison

1.6K 49 85
Da pausevlim

"My, my, if it isn't dear Morgan..."

Sitting on a rock is a man wearing the finest of fabrics. His long white hair appearing with the colors of the rainbow under the moonlight. His purple eyes shining with mischief as he looks upon the Quinto and Cuatro Espada's. His lips uplifted in a slight smile, as always. His head resting on his hand as his staff is placed down beside him.

"And Cath Palug as well. How are you, my dear familiar?" Asked Merlin.

The small fox like creature growled at the incubus. The man sighed as he turned his attention to Morgan. The one who was his equal in magic arts. He smiled at the found memory of him teaching her magic. She had such pure eyes back then.

"Its been some time my dear." Merlin stated politely.

Morgan shook her head at his antics. As she replied, "That it has. 2500 years since we last met, I believe. How did you get out of 'my' trap?"

The incubus grimaced at the her words. The 'my' she is referencing is none other than his past lover, Vivian. The alternate personality of Morgan. When he and her started to become something more is when Morgan snapped and became know as the Witch Queen. In the end he could not love both parts equally and that led to Camelot's ruin.

Everything went downhill from there. It all weighed down on him and at one point he verbally abused his lover and blamed her for all that has happened. He then fled to Avalon to escape the lady of the lake's wrath but it was a trap that led to his imprisonment .

"I didn't. The biblical god collected me and turned me into a heroic spirit. Now I have been summoned by Gilgamesh. That is all." Merlin informed easily. Hiding his true feelings.

He then stood up and faced them as he grabbed his staff. His expression changed to a cold one filled with cold resolution, surprising Morgan. She had never seen him with any serious expression. He has changed.

"I'm afraid I have no time to catch up with you Morgan. I am on a tight schedule." Said Merlin. Wanting to get this over with.

His foes couldn't agree more. With Cath Palug changing into his large form and rushing at the magician. He didn't make it far when chains shot up from the ground and attached to his hind leg. Causing him to trip and fall.

"Still as reckless as always."

Merlin then ducked as Morgan's lance slashed threw the air. He replied by placing the butt of his staff on her abdomen and firing a spell that got threw multiple layers of her multi-dimensional barrier. She backed off as Cath got free from his bindings.

"So both of you are going to fight me at the same time? I have no problem with that." Merlin stated with the same small smile.

The fight truly begun with Cath taking a bite at Merlin. His speed allowing him to kill Merlin before he could react as his blood went everywhere. He was devoured by Primate Murder in a instant. However Cath was then hit with a ray of magic right in the back. Sending him to ground.

Standing there was Merlin without a scratch on him. "Works every time. I am sure Aizen would agree." Said the master illusionist.

He then heard a chuckle from Morgan and looked her way in bewilderment. Since when did she make such humanly actions?

"I might have to report you for animal abuse. Then again Cath is not much of a animal. Come now, dear teacher. Your fight is with me." Said Morgan.

Multiple magic circles formed around Merlin as he was bombarded with spells. Dust filled the air as he jumped out of the crater the attacks made. He landed on the ground and still had no blemishes on him. Still looking like he did when he arrived.

"You cannot defeat me anymore. You may have been the only one who could rival me in life but my legend is far stronger than yours. You have lost your chance at revenge." Merlin revealed.

He is true. That is how heroic spirits work. The stronger their legends, the stronger they are reborn as.

"Tch. Don't look down on me!" Morgan replied with agitation.

She charged at Merlin with her lance in hand. Arriving before him with vigor as she swung her lance once again. This time as Merlin dodged he was met with a magic circle that released power flames that scorched his cloths.

He narrowed his eyes as started paying more attention. This must be the Predator piece. Allowing her to be stronger than normal. So much stronger.

Taking this seriously he casted multiple illusions as he dodged the onslaught of Morgan. He would not get hit again. Proving this as every attack Morgan sent was either dodged or was a illusion. Making Morgan grit her teeth as some of her attacks even turned into flowers.

Suddenly she felt a presence behind her causing her to turn around and slash at it but nothing was there. Then she felt someone lean on her back. That someone being Merlin. Leaning his back against hers as whispered.

"I am not looking down on you. I don't even see you" Merlin mocked uncharacteristically.

He then pulled the sword out of his staff and stabbed her in the back. Causing her to spit out blood and collapse to her knees. Holding the top of sword in her grasp as she tried to catch her breath.

"I am sorry. I truly am. However, I do not know how to express that. Those humans make it look so easy." Merlin spoke.

He was about to finish her off when he suddenly felt someone behind him. He looked and was shocked. Standing there and looking at him with childlike innocence was the childhood version of him. When he was around 9 or ten years old.

"How..." Merlin could not understand.

The child in front of him tilted his head cutely.

"What is it? Can you not tell who I am? How? Cant you tell that I am the wonderful and amazing Cath Palug!? The Legendary Primate Murder!" The child spoke.

Merlin took a step back in surprise as he barely even noticed Morgan getting up and pulling the sword out of her chest. The wound closed and she tossed the sword away.

"To see you shocked is quite the spectacle, but you should not be so surprised. Cath Palug is the Beast of Comparison. Right now he is comparing himself to you." Morgan informed.

Cath jumped up to her with child like glee as he grabbed her hand.

" See! I told you I could do it! Mother always told me I could do something like this but I never had to intelligence to understand! Now I do! If only I could show her..." Cath exclaimed excitedly before trailing off at the end.

The Beast of Comparison. The concept of Comparison is imbedded in his existence since birth but he was nothing more than a animal back then and could not act on it. Now that he has intellect he can actually use his instinctive ability.

Comparison: This ability allows Cath Palug to 'compare' himself with others. If he finds himself lacking in any area in comparison to the target, he can take on their form . Gaining all of their talents and abilities. Allowing him to take of the form of Merlin and gain his skills over magecraft. All of the abilities he gains are scaled to his level. Meaning that they can be stronger or weaker depending on his target.

He only regrets that he could not show his mother, Mother Earth, who has long since fallen into a eternal sleep. Never to wake up.

"That you did. Now lets finish this up. No more playing around. We are on a tight schedule." Replied Morgan.

Cath nodded with a smile. This whole fight having been set up for him to learn how to use his ability. Now they can finish this.

"I see. You truly have come far, Cath. I'm proud." Said Merlin.

Cath marched up to him and pointed his finger right in his face.

"I have always disliked you, Merlin. You always felt that you owed the world. Allowing yourself to serve incompetent kings so that you can guide humanity in the right direction. But that needs to change. I have learned the joys of life and you will to! No matter what! Even if I have to beat it into you!" Cath promised.

Merlin sweat dropped but seeing Morgan get ready to fight he knew that mini merlin was not kidding. He sighed as he knew that his life was about to change wither he liked it or not. There's only one outcome from this and he knows it.

Alteration

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

31.2K 2K 27
It's not often you get a second chance. Even less often that your second chance involves you being sent into a world where mythology is real and devi...
3.3K 61 10
What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a new war against Y/N Sparda, older brother...
300K 4.2K 34
(this book is just a random CROSSOVER mainly DMCxHDXD...) You are YN Redgrave/Sparda, son of Legendary demon hunter, Dante, and the grandson of Spard...
133K 1.7K 46
inspired by over Lord sparda I got this idea after watching the anime and reading overlord sparda l This is a FanFiction I don't own anything