Allium Duo

By Oh_my_god_its_gay

***NOT MY ART*** This is a RanbooxTommy story, please leave all your hate at the doorstep. Ranboo lives with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note :)

Notes

393 8 0
By Oh_my_god_its_gay

There will be smoking, murder, blood, fluff, angst, small part on eating disorders, and more. Consider this your trigger warning list so if you are uncomfortable, you should probably leave. I try not to have any grammatical errors, (god I sound like grammerly) but life happens, yeah. 

Please don't be a jerk, I will not appreciate you.

There shall be NO smut, it gets close to it but for now and probably forever in this book, none.

Thanks and go drink some water!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 66 24
At the age of 17 George is depressed and gets bullied. Him and his mum move house to florida to escape the horror of life. George gets bullied even t...
415K 11.6K 76
Book Cover By: @AlliumNoah Tommy is a really popular kid. Loved by everyone at school....except the football players. He likes pulling pranks and mak...
Why You? By .

Fanfiction

1.3K 42 13
*DISCONTINUED* Clays 17 year old little sister decides to stay in Orlando with him. Y/n meets one of Clays friends Alex (Quackity). Soon they find th...
74.3K 2K 18
Your Mom and Dad are out of the picture and you live with your older brother, Clay, in Florida. While at school, you get a call to the office and say...