𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

By BarbieDollDreams

ob·ses·sion /əbˈseSHən/ 𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛 the state of being obsessed with someone or something. A possessive/-obsessi... More

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

3.2K 143 427
By BarbieDollDreams

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳 -
𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 8:45𝘱𝘮
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 24rd 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

there was like 15 seconds left until the game was over and the ball was in the other school's hand. there was also a tie between us and the other school which had the whole audience tuned in to see who would win.

i didn't really know much about basketball, but i guess that we were about to lose since Mariah and Nevaeh had a disappointing look on their face.

i looked at the board that had all the points, and the side that said 'visitors' had went up.

"let's gooo!!" i said clapping my hands, as Mariah grabbed them to make me stop.

"that's not us! you shouldn't be cheering" she said while laughing.

"oh shit, so we lost?" i asked.

"no, dumbass. we got 18 seconds left which gives us time to still win this. if Daijon scores a 3 pointer, then we'll win for sure" Nevaeh explained, as i looked to the court to see Daijon bouncing the ball up and down.

"damn, how did he get the ball from them so fast?" i said while being impressed, as he looked at me before doing anything else.

the whole crowd stood up to see if he'll score and i had the same thought as well.

"score what the fuck is your dumbass doing?" i said to myself as Daijon continued to look at me.

"this for you, Jamir" i read his lips as he threw the ball in the net, making a three pointer as the whole crowd cheered.

that was kinda corny,
but sweet at the same time.

"oh shit we really won? i did not know our school get down like that" i said as i stood up clapping.

i didn't even realize i was smiling until Mariah pulled her phone out to take a picture at us three. but that smile had quickly disappeared once i sent Latrell and Asia leaving out the doors together.

"you okay?" Nevaeh asked me.

"yeah, just a lil tired" i lied.

i wanted to tell them that i wasn't okay, but i also didn't want to dump my issues on them about a boy i don't even date. it wouldn't be right if i just ruined the night to talk about Latrell this, and Latrell that.

"let's head out and wait for Daijon at Mariah's car" i said, as they nodded their head.

•🦋•

i was waiting outside the car for Daijon for about 10 minutes. once he finally showed up, i leaned on the car smiling at him, as he had a trophy in his hand.

"congratulations on your win. you did good out there" i said while trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"thank you. i really appreciate you for coming tonight. but did you have fun?" he asked me.

"you want me to be honest?" i said, while relaxing my shoulders.

"i always want you to be honest with me. i hate liars" he laughed, as i did the same.

"no, i didn't have fun tonight" i said, as he starred down on the floor while making a disappointed facial expression.

"oh ..."

"but i'm still willing to go on a date with you" i said, while he held his head up to smile.

"you swear?"

"i swear"

"like? on Brent Faiyaz? i know how much you love him"

"please don't make me regret saying yes" i laughed.

"is you go take the nigga out to eat or not? a bitch tryna go home and watch P valley tonight" Mariah said while beeping the horn.

"i am, i am. y'all can go ahead and head home. i'll make sure he get home safely" Daijon said, as they nodded their head.

they drove off as i waved them goodbye. i was a little nervous about this date with Daijon because i didn't know what to talk about with him.

i've been ignoring him since my freshmen year, so to randomly start getting to know him is strange.

but as i was walking with Daijon, we got to his car as my eyes widened.

/ 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘫𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘊𝘢𝘳 /

he had the 2022 Toyota RAV4 Prime. something that i've been asking my parents for all year.

"woah, this yours?" i asked him while touching the car, as he laughed.

"yeah, i been saving up for a car every since i was 15. my mom helped me pay for it as well, so i can't take all the credit" he said while opening the car door for me.

i got in and his car smelt wonderful. he sat in the driver seat, then immediately started to drive off.

"so where are you exactly taking me?" i asked him.

"it's a surprise" he replied dryly as i looked out the window.

"okay, just don't kidnap me" i laughed.

10 minutes had gone by and it felt like we were going nowhere. i began to get impatient, but didn't want to say anything so i wouldn't come off as rude.

"Jamir, you're kinda being rude" i heard him say, as i took my eyes off the road to look at him.

huh?

"how?"

"im exhausted right now from that game and my body is aching right now. i'm taking the time out of my day go make sure you're okay. the least you can do is talk to me" he said which made me sigh.

"i'm sorry. it's just awkward right now" i said while shrugging my shoulders, as he parked somewhere.

"i understand" he said in a emotional voice. "wait right here i need to head in the store and get some" he unbuckled his seat, then got out the car.

as i watched him enter a store, i quickly pulled my phone out to text Mariah.

i rolled my eyes, then seen him walking out the store. i quickly turned my phone off then put it in my pocket as i leaned back in the seat.

as he got to the car, he opened the door while reaching his hand out to give me something.

"this for you" he said while handing me some roses.

".... damn, for me?" i asked him while looking at them.

"yeah. i needed to get something that match your beauty" he said as i started to smile.

i sniffed the roses as he started to drive around again. i never had anyone buy me flowers before. me being a guy people think only girls deserve flowers. it's a shame that most men get flowers on the day their dead. i'm glad that i'm not one of them. thanks to Daijon ...

•🦋•

10 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

we had finally arrived to whatever Daijon decided to take me. he had placed me in a blind fold then made me get out the car.

"if i fall then i'm beating your ass" i warned him, as he started to laugh.

"you're going to be fine. just a few more steps and then you can take your blindfold off"

"my top 2 guesses on where you're taking me to is either a movie, or a concert"

"nope. take the blindfold off and see" he said as i quickly took it off to see where I was.

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘋𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘦-
𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 9:30𝘱𝘮
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 24rd 2021 -

"oh my fucking— this ain't for us. no way. like you gotta be accepted here in order for us to be here. and it's hard asf to get accepted" i said in disbelief, as he showed me on his phone that he was accepted.

"it's for us" he said with a smile.

"okay, then let's hurry up and get inside! i heard they steak is good as a bitch" i said while grabbing his hand to run inside.

"—Jamir!" he called me, as i stopped running.

"what?" i asked him with a worried facial expression.

"i don't know if you noticed or not, but you're holding my hand" he pointed out, while blushing.

"oh- sorry" i said while letting him go, as he grabbed my hand back.

"nah, it's good" he said, as we both smiled.

we walked inside the restaurant and was greeted by a tall man at the front who was well dressed.

"it's so nice to see your face mr. Harris! we have your table ready on the roof" the guy said.

the roof?
oh this man
is fancy, fancy ...

"thank you" Daijon said, as he grabbed my hand walking me to our table.

we sat down facing each other, as the man gave us a menu. once i opened mines, i immediately started to read it and seen a bunch of expensive ass shit.

i just might have
to tip in to help this
nigga pay.

"order whatever you want" Daijon said, as i took my eyes off the menu to look at him.

"really? you don't have to do all this for me, i swear. i can get a kids meal" i laughed.

"nah, i want to. the whole point of this is to make you smile. i need you to enjoy tonight" he smiled at me as he picked up his menu.

i order steak with onions and sprite for my drink. but what i really wanted to order was the Alfredo, but that shit was too expensive, so i just went with something that was cheaper. even though Daijon told me to get whatever i want, i didn't want to be the cause of him spending all his money.

•🦋•

15 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

me and Daijon were almost finished eating our meals. the steak was so good that i had to keep reminding myself over and over again to not spend all this boy money. i desperately wanted to order more so bad, but i had to keep a hold of myself.

as i was eating what was left of my steak, i peeked up to see Daijon looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"you're making me nervous! stop looking me in the eye" I laughed while turning my head.

"i'm sorry, it's just that you're very handsome. i can look at you for hours and not get tired of it. you're just so beautiful all around" he said, as i started to blush.

i sat my fork down, then looked at him in the eye for a brief second. i couldn't help, but feel bad for the way i treated him for so long.

i treated him like he was a obsessive maniac that i genuinely wanted to know why he didn't give up on trying to get with me despite everything.

"Daijon i have a question," i said to him, as he sat up straight leaning in a bit towards me. "how did you even get us in here? you have to be accepted, and you don't get accepted easily nor the day you sign up for it" i asked, as he sighed.

"truth be told, i had this for someone else actually" he revealed, as i started listening even more.

Damn, so was i like
a second choice to him??

"you see, i was told to stop crushing on you since you didn't show me the same energy in return, so this gay boy at a different school asked me out and i said yeah. but as times went on i couldn't go through with it because i couldn't get you out of my mind. so i dropped him like a week ago. long story short is that i can never get you out off my mind. when i seen you crying at that lunch table that somehow hurt me because i never want to see you like that. you truly don't deserve whatever you were going through back there. and you don't have to tell me why you were crying today, because i hope one day i can earn that trust for you to speak up and tell me why you were" he said, as i held my tears back.

What.
The.
Fuck.

this boy is actually respectful. too kind and sweet that it made my stomach upset. he isn't begging for me to tell him why i was crying. he wants me to tell him when i'm ready, which is something i never heard before.

"Daijon, i am so sorry for the way i treated you. after all these years i thought you was just annoying, but you're actually a very sweet and caring person. i'm glad you asked to hang out today. i'm very grateful for you" i said while letting out a sigh again.

i took a deep breath getting ready for what i'm about to say, but i thought about it for another second.

why would i tell him
about me sucking
off Latrell, and then
how the nigga friend
zoned me?

that wouldn't make any sense. if anything, that'll make him feel stupid for taking me out just to clean up someone else mess.

Daijon has been nice to me since day 1, and it's time i start showing that energy back. today is no longer about Latrell. It's about me and Daijon.

"i was just dealing with mental health issues from earlier, but you have my full attention now" i said, as he nodded his head.

"i hope whatever your dealing with gets solved. —oh and i don't want you to feel alone with your mental health because i struggle with mines as well. i been told that i get it a lot of shit from my dad, but I don't really like to talk about it, nor him" he laughed, as i could tell that was hard for him to say.

"wow, i guess you could say we got a lot in common all ready. i'd been told i get a lot of things from my dad as well. some people say i get it from my older brother though" i said.

"i didn't know you had an older brother" he said as i started to laugh very awkwardly.

"well umm- he died. he was actually shot and killed in a home burglary. my mom and i were upstairs when it happened, but my dad and brother was downstairs. my dad tried to stop the guy who broke in, but before you know it bullets went off. my brother unfortunately died, and my dad got shot as well, so it was really a traumatic night for us. i remember running straight downstairs and seeing his lifeless body just laying there .... but i think my brothers death is the reason on why my dad is so overprotective with me" i vented to him, while continuing to eat my steak.

"i'm so sorry to hear that, Jamir. your childhood seemed like it was a living hell. i hope your family is doing alright tho"

"oh yeah, we're fine. it was 13 years ago, so we learned to heal. i think ... but with me personally, i just can't stand to see the sight of a gun. it makes me think about that night again ... like i'm living in that moment ... over and over" i said, as he turned to the side.

"makes me think about my night as well..." he mumbled underneath his breath while away starring off to space.

"what was that?" i asked as he continued to dozed off for about a minute.

i started to get worried, so i tapped his shoulder calling his name over and over.

"Daijon, hello? can you hear me?" i asked, as he finally snapped out of it.

I let out a deep breath in relief with my heart finally slowing down from the worrying.

"bro you scared me. did you go blank for a second?" i asked him as he shook his head trying to wake himself up.

"sorry, i didn't mean to scare you. it's just—" he paused for a second then looked at me like he had just seen a ghost. "do you want to get out of here? should i take you home now? it's getting pretty late"

"yeah, i think we should finish this another day, deal?" i asked him while reaching my hand out.

"woah, you went from you ignoring me , to you asking me to hang out with you. never thought i'd see the day" he said, as we both laughed.

"i mean.. you really impressed me tonight and also showed me a side of you that i thought i'll never see" I said smiling.

"i'm glad that i made your night. now let's get you home" he said while reaching out for my hand.

i held my hand out for him to grab it and he walked outside to the parking lot.

i think i am falling
in love with this man ...

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦-
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 10:30𝘱𝘮

Daijon had walked me to the door step and gave me a hug as well. i didn't want to let him go because i was really enjoying the night that we was having.

"it was nice spending time with you. i can't wait to do this again" he said, while bringing our hug to an end.

"thank you for this. i really appreciate you" i said, while leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

he walked back to his car, then got inside and drove off.

i bit my bottom lip smiling at the most amazing nights i had in a long time.

finally, i opened the front door to see my parents standing there eyeing me down.

"ohhh shittt" i mumbled.

my mom had on her face mask and a bonnet with flip flops in her hand, while my father had his durag on, and also the belt that he would always beat me with.

"did you enjoy your night, Jamir?" my mother asked me, while being sarcastic.

"ummm let's all find the peace before the piece finds you, okay? beating on a helpless child isn't going to do anything, but lead to trauma" i said in my baby voice, as they both rolled their eyes.

"boy i done got brain trauma for worrying about your ass 24/7. now where the hell was you at? and why are you leaving the house while you're GROUNDED" my father yelled.

"i went on a date ..." i replied.

"WITH WHO?" they both shouted, as the door bell ringed.

"i swear, if it's that gangstalicious ass nigga, then i'm beating both of y'all ass" my father said, as he swung the door opened to be greeted by Daijon.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛/𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜

i kinda ended this
chapter terrible, but i
really didn't want this chapter to be too long.

Anyways...

Did y'all listen to Sza
new album yet? omg
my favorites from the
album is Blind, F2F,
Smoking on my
ex pack, Nobody gets
me, Kill Bill and
too late. The album
is go fucking good!!

BUT ....

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 710 11
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . ➠ 𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵 25 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝐵𝐿 𝔬𝔯�...
858K 39.4K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1
497K 16.2K 37
(BxB) Warning! Somebody had criticized this book to be one of the most TOXIC ones they've ever read. Kindly read at your own discretion please. This...