(DISCONTINUED) Future Us Pric...

By MamaxLegendary

πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ˜ŒIT'S beginning to look a lot like Christmas!πŸ˜ŒπŸŽπŸŽ„ As we are FINALLY around the corner of ending the ye... More

πŸ’œβ€WELCOME TO BOOK 3! RULES!β€πŸ’œ
β€πŸ’œBOOK 3 INTRO!πŸ’œβ€
Prologue: "I'm Comin Back Home Soon~."
Ch 1: Astroworld Tragedy (prt 1) [9 lives tributeπŸ₯€]
Ch 2: Astroworld Tragedy (prt 2) [9 lives tributeπŸ₯€]
Ch 3: "Please Be Okay, Baby~..." (prt 3 last prt)
Ch 4: Tis The Season~ [100 READS SPECIAL (prt 1)πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
β€πŸ’œNOTTA UPDATE! Fun Viral NEWS!πŸ’œβ€
{RE-EDITED}Ch 5: "I am Thankful For ❀"~ [Early Thanksgiving specialπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 6: The AMA Awards Cinderella's "GodPapa?"πŸ‘‘(prt 1 Holiday SeasonπŸŽ„πŸŽŠπŸŽ)
Ch 7: 2 Be Jolly~[200 READS SPECIAL~! prt 2πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
πŸ’œβ£Excuse me...? Mommy..Srry..!πŸ˜₯β£πŸ’œ
Ch 8: Fa la la la la~[300 READS SPECIAL~! prt 3πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 9: La la la la~[380 READS SPECIAL~ prt 4πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 10: Good Year Pls~500 READS SPECIAL~!Mature era Michael! [prt 1πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 11: Good Luv Season Pls~640 SUPERBOWL READS SPECIAL~! prt 2(πŸˆπŸŽ‰)
Ch 12: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (680 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 1)
Ch 13: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (690+ READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 2)
Ch 14: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (700 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 3)
Ch 15: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (700 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 4) (last prt)
Papa Prince Nelson-Jackson's NEW THERAPY PET CAT!😻❣
ch 16: "Why We DON'T Do April Fools ☺"
PRICHAEL NEWS 800 READSπŸŽ‰: "A young, 11-yr old Prince footage @ Teacher Strike"
Prichaelverse NEWS! Caprico Nelson-Jackson's NEW SHORT NOVEL!πŸ’™β£
Ch 17: The Golden EggπŸ’›/Early April(800+ READS SPECIAL!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ prt 1)
PLS READ: NEW PFP! πŸ’Justice 4 Johnny DeppπŸ’
Ch 18: The Golden EggπŸ’›/A Wedding(900 READS SPECIAL!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰ prt 2 last prt)
Ch 19: "Hold On, Carry On, Darling~" (1k READS GOAL SEASON 1 FINALE!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’›πŸ’œ)
A/N: SEASON 2 RELEASE UPDATES~!(1K READS GOAL!)πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
WELCOME TO SEASON 2 OF DIS FUTURE US VOL 3: INTRO!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€πŸ’›πŸ’›
Ch 20: "I Want To Break Free"*TV ADπŸ˜…*(SEASON 2 prt 1: 1k READS GOAL!β˜ΊπŸŽ‰)
Ch 21: "I Want To Break Free"*TV ADπŸ˜…*(SEASON 2 prt 2: last prt: 1K READSπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰)
A/N: πŸŒˆπŸ˜ƒMY NEW PRICHAEL PFP THEME!πŸ˜ƒπŸŒˆ
❣❀☺A/N: 4 MY PRICHAEL READERS PLS READ!πŸ™‚β˜Ίβ£β€
πŸ’πŸŽ‰June 13th:Happy MJ VICTORY DAYπŸŽ‰πŸ’
HIIβ˜ΊπŸ’•: Y'ALL PLS READ NEW MORE A/N!πŸ™‚β£
Ch 22 [VOL 1 prt 1]: Dear Last June/Thank you NotesπŸ™‚πŸ’›πŸ•Š
Ch 23 [VOL 1 PRT 2]: Dear Last June/Thank you NotesπŸ™‚πŸ’›πŸ•Š
Ch 24 [VOL 1 PRT 3]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 25 [VOL 1 PRT 4]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 26 [VOL 1 PRT 5]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 27: [VOL 1 PRT 6 FINALE]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
πŸ¦ƒπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰SEASON 3 PART 2 IS COMIN BITCHESSSSSS~! NEW SERIES COVERS!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ¦ƒ
πŸ¦ƒπŸSEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 THANKSGIVING REVEALπŸπŸ¦ƒ
Ch 28: Black Iron Heart: Season 3 prt 2|Pumpkin SpiceπŸβ˜•(2k READS SPECIAL!πŸŽ‰β›„πŸŽ„)
Ch 29: Season 3 prt 2| A Pumpkin Spice ThanksgivingπŸβ˜•(2k READS SPECIAL!πŸŽ‰β›„πŸŽ„)
β›„πŸŽ„SEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 CHRISTMAS REVEAL RELEASEπŸŽ„β›„
β›„πŸŽ„SEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 CHRISTMAS REVEALπŸŽ„β›„
Ch 31: Season 3 prt 2|"You better watch out" (prt 1)πŸŽ„(2K READS FINALE!πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„)
Ch 32: Season 3 prt 2|"You better not cry" (prt 2)πŸŽ„(MERRY CHRISTMAS!πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„)

Ch 30: Season 3 Prt 2|🎢Santa BabyπŸŽΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸŽπŸŽ„

67 3 1
By MamaxLegendary

A/N: Yoooo my bootyful Prichael READERS~!🤗😘❣❤ hope y'all will enjoy an early Christmas break update! CUZ IT'S MATURE ERA PRICHAEL SMUTTY TIME A YEAR AGAIN~!😏😧😧😍😍😘🎁🎄🎉🎉 and sorry y'all, it's kinda a short 1 tho cuz dis is another double story-part set for my absence from last weekend! Sorry-not-sorry 😌❤❣✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: December 10, 2022
Location: between the Nelson-Jackson family household Residence & co./Cedars-Sinai in L.A. California
Time: California 5:45 AM morning time

~

Only Prince could hear a one set of foot steps climbing softly get quickly downstairs possibly to the kitchen area. The old, married retired guitarist legend Nelson-Jackson doesn't need to open his eyes to be awakened by his and his husband Michael's spa themed bathroom light pouring in through their silhouette still dark bedroom from sleeping successfully through last night. Once in a while, it has been an improved whole second week of Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson's record of recovery from waking up from his half year coma accident~.

It's been now, officially, two months after Prince was honorably discharged from the hospital due to like said coma accident few months back of this year. And Michael couldn't be even more happier to see his Prince waking up with himself every morning as old married couples wishes to go through in their married lives~. And when Prince hears and sees that his husband and their children are happy again, then Prince is finally back to his old happy self too~.

As of like right now once Prince notices that his husband Michael is awake, gathering rehydrate outside warm clothes for today's events. Prince begins his usual process of being awoken early at 5:30 till 6 A.M. in the morning of rubbing out the tiredness from his eyelids. He is still tucked under the thick cotton blankets under his warm right bed side next to Michael's left empty one.

A bit surprisingly, Prince reminded Michael to plug his phone back in for him for it to be charged last night while they'd went to bed and the large rectangular black even of his phone lit open up the lock pager showing a date reminder telling the parent still in beef that his eldest son Caprico has his first ultra sound today after 6:30 A.M. on his phone calender.

That's right! Prince remembered once now lifting himself up off the bed to meet his husband in the bathroom through their bedroom double door closets inside next door to the bathroom interior, himself and Michael also Zen are all expecting to be grandfather's and an aunt on Zen's herself hopefully after New Year's~.

That's what both Prince and Michael wanted their grandchild to be born on but on one memorable family arguments during the Nelson-Jackson Thanksgiving dinner, Capri did tell his two fathers that himself and his husband Wayne wanted a Christmas baby, maybe a day or two after the holiday~. And of course, Zen stepped in along side with her brother against their parents in playful betrayal~..

So, Prince himself, and Michael his husband, are going to be grandfathers too soon at any moment now~!

Once then getting up to lay his feet against the semi cold, light lavender-velvet carpeting floor to slip on his warm slippers, Prince walks over to the opened bathroom while he meet up with his husband in their closet already half dressed into his dress sweater and long pastor of boxers and warm socks.

When entering inside the closet room Prince sees that his own pastor of his today clothes were already picked out and just what be wanted to wear as it gets colder each morning here in The Hills of L.A. of the month of December.

"Hey Honey, morning~.." Michael hears the voice from his awakened husband greet him and he turns around from just ending a soft talk phone call with their eldest son Capri for a moment.

"Hey Baby~! Morning!" Michael cheered on happily as he meet in front of his shorter older husband to share their usual and blissful yet sweet small, morning kiss as Michael wrapped his left around Prince's robe covered back waist in a hug. And Prince joins in his husband's warmth from starting a warm shower and lays down his slightly messy afro had of his hair onto Michael's chest then Michael follows behind by laying his chin on top of the shorter older man's head, buried in Prince's hair~.

Together, the two married couple stay like that for at least a long minute until Michael lifts his head off to lower down to leave a kiss on top of his husband's forehead.

"You wanna join me in a nice warm shower? I kinda gotta surprise for us since it's... been a long time we've had our own time together~." Michael don't hesitate to remember Prince of how much Michael really, REALLY missed him too much than Freddie did~... And it awakened his heart towards the sparked words and memories of their sweet lust of lovely moments as a married couple~.

So, Prince began to chime in to Michael's deep, lusting hums and wrapped his two arms around Michael's broad shoulders that he missed feeling Michael's strength. "I missed you too, Mikey~. I really did too." Prince smiled a small closed smile as the two finally met their two different colored, old yet still sparkling brown eyes full of their same love that they've had since been married for 41 years~.

"Well, why don't you take both of us to the shower now and start our Christmas tradition right now~?" Michael hears that known, beautiful, husky baritone purring voice once he felt his now hardened robe-covered cock from feeling Prince's left hand sneaking its way under the bottom lifts of Michael's black and gold stitched bath robe~.

Once feeling his tiny husband's strong set of his left hand squeeze teasingly Michael's hard thick cock just waiting to be giving all the gifts that his little Prince really needs to be filled~. Another tight teasing squeeze began Michael to kiss attack all over under the right jaw and neck line as the two have each other giggling as Michael finally picked up Prince's two legs from under his own bath robe around Michael's bigger waist and walk both of them back inside the warm ghat of the shower flowing its rain water rapidly peaceful~.

When entering back in the bathroom, their lips never letting go but as carefully, letting down Prince's legs and feet back of the soft bathroom large carpets. Then Michael leads them towards the walk in shower door on the same time, Prince's back facing the opening gape of the large wood floor bathroom flooring design.

The two slipped off one another's bath robes but Michael slides off his little Prince's cloths with soft caress from his smooth, light skinned fingers of skillful old smooth love that the old dancing singer legend knows how to ALWAYS make Prince feeling incredibly so in love with him over the top of his heart when they're in moods like this~.

Prince let's their lips go finally, reaches for Michael's right hand with tiny sweet giggling hums after Michael lastly, slides close the pexi glass shower door once entering under the warm water that wets upon their skin and begin their Christmas tradition~.

Michael leans his little Prince's back on the wet, white cream tiled wall as he lifted Prince's fragile legs back up to wrap around his lower naked waist. Hearing Prince huff from over his husband's ridiculous tiny apologies if he'd ever hurt a part of his body.

'So overprotectively annoying Michael. Just fucking go at it right now!' Prince's annoyed and wanting voice said in his head before he could speak after a scoff was made out his hoisted lips from the water running on them continuously as he lifts up his own arms back around Michael's broad shoulders now as Prince hooked his hands together behind his husband's now wetening hair and neck.

"Uughh...! Michael, just touch me like you REALLY missed me~. I NEED you in me, Mr. Jackson. Like NOW~!" Prince demanded with a commanding sound of purring tretting up in his throat over the rushing sounds of the shower water above their naked old yet beautiful bodies wrapped around together lustfully~.

Michael looked back into Prince's dark honey gold pot eyes over his pretty dark eye lashes staring back at him.

"Are you really sure, Honey? I don't-" Prince slumped slightly with his arms still wrapped tight around Michael's naked shoulders as his wet legs and bare feet tightly wrapped closer around Michael's strong naked waist as both their thighs covering their hugged and hardened naked dark cocks, the light skinned bigger one, Michael's, was the impatient one to wanting inside that lost months of solitary forced sleep.

"Michael, if you don't help me and my weeping asshole for you to just fuck me right here right NOW... So help me God, I'll start biting your dick myself!" Prince growled under his peach wet lips in his husband's right ear while squeezing lustfully tight around Michael's wet neck.

Feeling that threatening lust from his tiny husband's hand, Michael groaned deeply from his lust of his husband's compassionate demands he can still use to show his love to Michael.

"Mmh...! Fuck honey~! I fucking really missed you, baby...~!" Michael breathed out over the right side of Prince's neck as Prince's afro hair began to get wet and dampen down from the water of the shower covering all over their naked bodies.

Prince then switched the lustful threatening squeeze from his wrapped right hand around his husband's back neck to hugging tight once finally, Michael slipped open his mostly needing, hard large cock inside under his beautiful husband Prince's now softened and wet enterence~.

Both feeling the running water, helping Michael slipping past his needing cock thread beautifully fast inside Prince; finally filling him deep inside. The two moaned in passion of the sound of love, louder than the shower water that's covering their everything as Michael began to slowly move at a delicious, knowing pace that Prince remembers sensationally thoughtful memories of their younger nights and moments like this one right now~.

"You'll be the Santa Claus for our family Christmas this year, huh Daddy...~?" Michael hears his little husband whisper in his own huffing and Michael voice as the two caress each other's holds and hugs tight from slipping out their grasps cause of the shower water wetting their naked joined bodies.

Michael smirked teasingly against their wet soaked lips as Michael continued thrusting in and out much faster as he kept hold Prince with care and his strength against the shower tiled wall.

"That'll make the kids even happier again during the day but I know what you wanna do to my Santa suit after presents and Christmas family dinner, Baby~... I ALWAYS know you, you know that~..."

And his husband is right, Prince hears Michael, loving his husband's voice just knowing every move that Prince makes since their wedding night and their multiple, young anniversary nights that flashed back in to this early cold morning, that turned out to be a warmth season for both of the old married legend couples~.

And the two ended their conversation with such sweet giggles with their wet faces, joining their lips back into heated, soaked make outs as Michael continued thrusting rapidly inside. Filling the bathroom of passionate and love the two old married men kept warm in their morning atmosphere~.

What a perfect way to start the day of a new season in a new era of love to begin another chapter of their growing-old married life~.

~♡~

A/N: THOSE 2-PART STORY SETS WILL BE OUT HOPEFULLY ON CHRISTMAS EVE + DAY  MY LUVS~! (OMFG AGAIN!🤧🤧 up above in the lil slideshow, as 1 of my OLD EDTS I MADE when I was on Instagram a couple years back...! Idk what I was doin guys..! I was head over heels wit dis ship! I still am tho~...☠☠) I'M HERE AGAIN~!😏😘❣❤❣❤❣❤❣❤⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄✨✨✨

With love,

MamaxLegendary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8.8K 30
Book 4 of the Jackson Series! Charlotte Davidson was dealt the wrong cards in her youth but when an opportunity to start anew presents itself she gra...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
997K 31.7K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
12.9K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...