That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By BlameMyGamingChair

《DISCLAIMER》 The following is a non-profit fanfiction parody. Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and Tensur... More

Reincarnation and... suicide???
The Undead
Bunch Of 12(2) Years Old
Jashin
Will Of The Livings
Kabuto Yakushi
Kabuto Yakushi (2)
Otherworlders
The Pure and Impure
Hope and Desire
Comrades
Suffering
The Side That Kills People
The Side That Saves People
The Root
The Root (2)
The Root (3)
Ideals
Schemes
Hatred in the lights
Same and Different
Human and Demon
Hatred in the dark
Unstoppable Hatred
The Start of a Fight
Natural Disaster
In order to save this world
Good bye
Hatred
Guilt
Good and Evil
Guilt and Hatred
Truth
Redemption
Changes
Balance
The Devil
All forces from the shadow
A side to choose
Another World

The Human

172 12 3
By BlameMyGamingChair

---Yuuki Kagurazaka's POV---

Hey everyone~~♪

The name's Yuuki Kagurazaka.

You can call me Yuuki, well what else is there?

Anyway, I had someone who I wanted to be friends with...

That's right! His name was Rimuru Tempest!

I first saw him as an enemy... But he was really nice! He gave me mangas to read, he saves the problem with the children, and he really is a hardworking individual.

Well, aside from the fact that he was the entire reason my plans went south.

A world where we can simply live happily... Do you think there's a world like that?

I don't think so... Everything was just so unreasonable, any changes I did to the world will always end up being useless...

I joined hands with the demon lord who "summoned" Me to this world...

Even though they just wanted to create a world where they can be happy, in the end, they just wanted to take vengeance against Demon lord Leon... The ex-true hero.

Ironic isn't it?

Well, that has nothing to do with me.

I just found it fun to look after.

It becomes some sort of a game from that point.

Aside from the guy claiming to be the god named Velda Nava inside my head whispering to me all the time like certain mental health symptoms I've read in my past life... It's been really great.

Well, "Chrono Saltation!!" There's another problem to look after it seems...

Lord of wisdom... Raphael, if only I have that skill I'd be able to win against Rimuru. But I can't help it now can I? For he was the owner of that skill after all...

However...

『Turn Null』 was an Origin Skill that was owned by the star dragon king Veldanava, to create the universe... After he used it, the skill disappeared.

I know Rimuru has it.

That energy, it feels empty.

Thus I imitate him... His magicules wavelength, his gestures...

By the time I stabbed him and executed my final move...

But in that short moment, I tinkered with my skill... Akashic Records.

Before I knew it, I was able to stay conscious.

It was a shame, really... If Rimuru-san had just come into this world a little bit earlier... It'll be different.

But you know... If I have this power, this ability to manipulate the nihility then---!!

.
.
.

I was able to stay conscious in the void.

The end of apace and time... There was nothing inside this place, What I could see was the sight of Rimuru-sama's human form, being pierced by my Veldanava sword.

I had not made a single move ever since we both were stuck in this position.

But during that time I was able to collect as much Nihility as I need.

And finally...

『Turn Null』

If turn null has the ability to create the universe, then time travel shall also be an easy feat for it.

My ultimate skills are enough for such a thing. Akashic Records, Azura Mazda, and finally... Manas: Velda.

Velda shall be my sacrifice for this.

But before I execute the ability, I glanced in front of me, looking at the androgynous slime with Shizu-sensei's face once more...

Friends... Huh?

Maybe we can make that work.

.
.
.

[After Diablo's Regression]

"Are you wondering? What I had done to him?"

I ask such, ultimately receiving the death stare from the demon who served Rimuru-san.

I was a bit surprised at his surprise attack, but the moment I saw him I understood the fact; that he too, came from the same timeline as I did.

After I time traveled, I tempered with the voice of the world and absorbed my past self.

Due to my interference, some things are changed in the timeline. For one, Rimuru doesn't exist.

Yes, after the slime Rimuru devoured Veldora I took his soul and did something to him...

Specifically, I reincarnate him once more to another world. A peaceful world where he won't need to struggle to survive.

I gave him a few abilities like Thought Acceleration to help him with his new life... I was very satisfied that the fact he is living happily. He had a great physique, an ability to think and forge plans that rival me, and a normal world without magical bullshits lying around...

Yet...

"Ishida Satoru, 20 years old.Cause of death: Asphyxiation" I saw that news through a Crystal ball that I used to peek into the other world I had created.

What went wrong?

Why did he die?

That world was perfect...

Sure, the world has the same history as my past world... Sure, I can only create that much for how inadequate I was in controlling the Nihility... But nevertheless, that world was a perfect start.

He was supposed to grow in power... He was supposed to become the one who leads that world and when the time comes he would be able to meet... Me.

Why did he commit suicide?

Looking at such conditions, something unacceptable happened.

《Confirmed. Generating body with resemblance of individual: Rimuru Tempest, Human form.》

The voice of the world... How!?

That is the world that I created on my own!

I created the laws and nature by my own power, yet--!!!

No... That's not the Voice... That's--!

《Get away from my master, scum》

!!!??

.
.
.

I felt Rimuru-san's soul disappear from my world right then and there.

With that, I left... Disappointed.

Back inside the cardinal world, I executed my plans smoothly. Of course, someone just had to interfere...

"And that's the gist of it..." I ended my words to the demon who represents Black.

"I see... So talking to you is useless."

Whoa, is this really the black primordial?

He seems quite off, he is a person who would still politely smile to cover up all the schemes he had in mind. Unlike me though, I tend to jest quite a lot with my toys.

Oh well...

In the end, we still clashed.

Of course... I was just playing with him.

This world was officially ruled by me.

The empire fell due to my schemes, the demon lord was busy fighting amongst themselves, and the world was in chaos...

In just a few years I'd be able to rebuild everything...

That diablo frequently arrived on the scene to mess with my plans, while it's true he got me a hard time for a second, I was able to deal with him afterward.

I was a bit confused though... After a few encounters with him, it seems like he had his own schemes to do.

That was not till I find out what happened.

Guy crimson was killed.

At first, I had him busy with the other demon lords I have under my wings... But in the end not only he died, but his soul also vanished. No... More like it was being absorbed.

More chaos sprouted here and there. While I do love the fact of it, I hated one thing... It wasn't chaos I could control. Simply because the one responsible for that, is the demon.

"Ahh~ so you Killed the other primordial as well? Weren't they your friends? I don't mind all the countries you decided to destroy though..." I asked the newly born Devil Lord in front of me.

In the Heavenly Star Palace that I have taken for myself, no seraphim were to be seen.

Only a corrupted human, me. And the manifestation of evil, Diablo.

I pay no heed to all the life of angels that have been torn apart and absorbed by the demon in front of me. But proceed to execute the plan that I currently have.

Looking at the devil now... I could see him change so much throughout the years... The most notable fact was the Energy that envelopes him... Nihility.

If my judgment weren't wrong, then He might have the skills to temper with space and time too... Well, not that. I mean, Time travel.

Of course, you'd need a huge amount of Nihility to perform a such thing.

But the demon in front of me... I think he may be able to do it.

.
.
.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...