Love of his life || J. H. Fan...

Oleh regs-swim-teacher

"They aren't just mates. They're soulmates." "Not only that, she's the love of his life." Read to find out ;)... Lebih Banyak

Cast and Playlist
Prologue - Twilight
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Prologue - New Moon
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Prologue- Eclipse
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Prologue- Breaking Dawn pt 1
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Prologue- Breaking dawn pt 2
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty-one
Chapter fourty-two
Chapter fourty-three

Chapter five

1.7K 24 6
Oleh regs-swim-teacher

Jasper and Ophelia were hunting when they heard a snap next to them. Three human bodies flashed in front of them, quickly disappearing. Heads were the only part of the body the two could really make out. One red, one black, one blonde.

Jasper shrugged. "We'll tell the others after we hunt. We need food in our system, love. Let's go." His arm reached out to hold her hand. His mate took it with a smile and they ran off together to find a deer to drink from.

When they got home the two heard Edward bitching about how Bella was going to La Push beach. Much to the family's dismay, Edward decided he'd protect her somehow. He's not allowed over there. None of them were.

"How could you possibly watch over her." Rosalie complained to her brother.

"The trees I suppose." He responded, not looking up from his book.

"You're not going to go, Edward." Carlisle spoke firmly. Edward started to behave the teenager he was stuck as and growled before stomping away to his room. He slammed the door, of course. Jasper flinched at the loud sound so his wife decided to rub his hand as a way to comfort him.

"Edward acts like such a teenager." Lia said to her sister. Alice snickered and nodded.

"He's mad he couldn't say yes to the date." Emmett laughed so loud the room echoed with the booming sound. Everyone else started laughing, Edward turned up his classical music in his radio to drown the others' laughs.

Ophelia and Jasper got to what they were going to say earlier. "I don't think it's been murderers, Carlisle." She said to her father. He arched an eyebrow at her and looked down sighing.

"Never thought it was. The signs on the body indicate blood loss from one area. No cuts or any marks, for that matter, on that spot."

"We saw three heads run past us. Our speed. They must be vampires." Jasper spoke up, his accent flowing through his voice.

Alice spoke up, "I haven't seen them. Have you?" She looked at her actual sister who shook her head. Alice sighed. "Nomads coming out here? They probably don't know we're here if they're just going around."

Carlisle looked at his family "The police think it's been animal attacks. At first murderers but with the way the injuries are, they're leaning more towards animals, there's bite marks. But also, Forks is a small town, everyone would know if there was someone killing people around town."

"That's true." Sabrina said.

"Where's Edward? His music stopped. He was just here a second ago." Ophelia spoke. Everyone looked around but didn't see him.

Emmett, concerned for his brother, volunteered to search for him. Carlisle dismissed him and told him— and everyone else —that Edward can take care of himself.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Emmett, Sabrina, Jasper and Ophelia were at home while the others were out hunting, minus Edward. Jasper was cuddling with Ophelia, Sabrina next to them, and Emmet a cross from them reading one of Rose's "girly magazines" as he called them.

Sabrina was playing with Ophelia's hair when she noticed something. "Edward still hasn't come back."

Ophelia looked up at her and Jasper shared a look with Emmet. "Maybe he's finally done with whatever he was doing and went hunting too."

"I doubt it." Sabrina mumbled.

"Let's just put on the TV." Lia suggested.

"He's not here. He's still not here. Where could he be?" Esme, ever so motherly, started pacing, she had just came in from the family's hunt. Carlisle went to her side and rubbed her back.

"He'll be fine. He can take care of himself."

"I know, but with nomads around, who knows what will happen." Esme breathed out.

"He'll be fine. I promise." Carlisle reassured his family.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

It's been hours and he finally got home. He was hoping he could just slip past them but reading their thoughts, that wasn't going to happen. Especially not with his worried mother.

"Where have you been?!" Esme asked as she got up. She marched over to him and gave him a big hug.

"If we had a beating heart it would've stopped with how worried we were." Alice frowned.

"Well I'm fine." He said bluntly. Rose had enough of his sass and decided she'd be straightforward with the vampire.

"Where were you and what did you do?"

Edward looked down to his feet. "I went to watch Bella. And then we went to dinner and I uh. I told her about us."

"What the fuck?!" Rose screamed. Esme gave her a pointed look, she said nothing though because she knew Rose wouldn't pay any attention to her at the moment.

"How did this happen?" She yelled again.

"I don't need to explain myself." He growled.

"Yes you do-"

"Never mind that. She's going to come over tomorrow. That's it." He thundered up to his room and continued to slam his door after he got in.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Bella was going to come over in an hour. Rose was freaking out. Esme was excited to cook. Alice was excited to finally talk to her. Ophelia and Jasper, however, weren't. Especially Jasper.

Ophelia was worried for him. She knew how hard it was for him to control his thirst. And considering the fact Bella's scent was irresistible, it was extra hard. Ophelia took Jasper out for a hunt so they could get his thirst under control so he wouldn't attack Bella.

But now Bella was going to be at the house soon. So the others helped to cook and clean while the blonde and brunette hunted.

"Hey Bella!" Lia said kindly, jumping down from the tree branch she was standing on. Alice's eyes roamed over to her sister.

"Fe-Fe!" Her bell-like voice chimed. Lia looked over to her and smiled.

Walking over to Bella, a thud was heard, big feet made the thud. Ophelia speed walked over to Bella and hugged her. "I'm Ophelia." She stepped away from her "oh. You do smell good."

Edward snapped his neck towards the girl. "Lia what are you-"

"Don't worry. Bella and I will be great friends." She said, looking at Edward then looked back to Bella. "You can call me Fe-Fe or Lia if my name is too long."

Bella have an awkward smile "it's not. But, okay." Jasper felt that she was uncomfortable.

Ophelia went over to her mate's side. Jasper was stiff while holding his breath, chest puffed out. Carlisle took notice of the man's stiff position.

"Sorry, Jasper is our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him."

"It's a," he took a second to contain himself, "pleasure to meet you." He finally let out. Lia looked up to him.

"It's okay Jasper. You won't hurt her."

Edward, who was extremely uncomfortable, told Bella he would give her a tour of the house, so off they went.

"I'll see you soon!" Alice said when she saw her brother drag Bella away from the family. Alice went over to her sister and put a flower from her pocket in her hair. She then skipped off with Sabrina by her side.

Carlisle and his family exchanged some giggles, besides Rose, then said "I think that went well."

Esme looked at the blonde female. "Clean this up. Now."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

572K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
172K 4.6K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
104K 4.3K 84
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ✧✧✧ "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
51.7K 1K 21
EDITING ATM!!! 𝐩𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐭𝟐 ✿ °.* ⋆·˚ ༘ ·˚. ༉‧₊˚✧ ♡⋆. "𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢...