Mob Adventures

By YsaLisaRules

A group of mobs gather together in order to hunt down Herobrine. Together, they will encounter some problems... More

Info
Friendships and Companionships
Entering The End
New Experiences
The Dare
The Ruler and The Knight
Finding Bea
Getting To Know Bea
A Fun Time
A/N
Nightmare Or Dream
Meeting him again...
The Quest For The Nature Goddess
Nature By Our Side
Another Day For Training
The Beast Inside
The Journey
Accumulate
Prepare For The Ride
Into The Nether
Nether: The Arrival
Nether: The Battle

Adlaine's A/N

12 1 1
By YsaLisaRules

Well, guys. Bad news about the deal. I won't be able to help Ysa this Summer, because of the books that I've been working on and sometimes I don't update it. I really don't want to be like those other authors who forget to update their books, I don't want to. Because I choose who I am. So since that's done, I won't be working on the upcoming chapters. But I will be able to give ideas to Ysa, and maybe that'll help a little. So, hope you understand. Goodbye and peace out. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 111 15
A new adventure of Rain and his friends unfolds in this book. They meet new allies, but also new enemies. Will they defeat Herobrine, the Undead, and...
2.1K 232 38
Two girls play on a multiplayer in Minecraft but before they know it, thoughts of ending up in the game twist into a reality. They soon figured out...
7.2K 179 18
My first kind of actual fanfic so yk it's not that good. However, I am proud to say that I am inspired by @Lychijelli wither x skeleton fics so go ch...
12.5K 173 29
Steve, an ordinary Minecraftian who had worked on his own. He chopped down the trees, he mined the minerals on the cave and killing mobs at night. On...