Lost Memories

By buggies_sprousehart

Betty and Jughead were high school sweethearts. They went to college together, lived together, got married, h... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
The End

Part 15

323 13 2
By buggies_sprousehart

~A few hours later~

After a good few more rounds Betty and Jughead had gotten dressed so they didn't scar their daughter for life when she arrived home.

As soon as they heard the knock on the door Betty and Jughead opened it to their daughter jumping up and down.

Amelia- Mommy! Daddy!

Betty- Hey baby!

Jughead- Hi munchkin!

They got on their knees as she hugged them but then she ran off into the living room with her school stuff. Then the two stood back up and looked at their friends.

Betty- Thank you guys so much for watching her, last night was-

Veronica- I know, Alice told me everything. I'm pissed at you, Jughead! I know you don't remember a lot of things, but abandoning Betty was not the way to go about that, especially since she's pregnant, you idiot!

Jughead- I know, I know, I made a huge mistake, I realize that. My dad and Alice knocked some sense into me and thankfully I have the best wife who was able to forgive me. But I'm still incredibly sorry.

Betty- I know you are, Juggie. We're gonna work through this together...it just might take longer than we expected.

Jughead nodded and wrapped his arms around Betty's stomach while kissing her cheek, then Archie looked at the two of them.

Archie- Well, you two look pretty happy, did you fuck or something?

Veronica- Archie!

Betty- (blushes) U-Um...

Betty and Jughead both became extremely embarrassed, making Veronica gasp.

Veronica- OH MY GOD! YOU DID!!!! (laughs)

Jughead- Yeah, like ten times. (laughs)

Betty- (blushes) Will you two be quiet?! I don't need Amelia asking us about what we're talking about! (giggles)

Veronica- You're gonna have to have the talk sooner rather than later...she's a curious little thing.

Betty- Oh I know...and once again thank you both so much for taking her.

Archie- Anytime, I love that kid, she's fun.

Betty- Well, maybe it's time for you two to have one of your own?

Veronica- We've talked about it...we'll see.

Betty- You should get on that so we can have babies that are close in age!!!

Archie- Betty, don't give her any ideas.

Betty- But-

Archie- Come on, Ronnie, let's leave before she keeps talking.

Veronica- I'm being pulled away now, bye guys!

Betty- Bye!

Jughead- Bye. (chuckles)

As soon as they shut the door they turned around to see their daughter looking up at them.

Amelia- Why were you talking about babies?

The two of them fell silent as they looked at each other, but then they both knelt down in front of her.

Betty- U-Um...this morning I found out that I have a baby in my belly. (softly)

Amelia- How?

Betty- W-Well, when mommy's and daddy's love each other very much they can do this thing to make a baby?

Amelia- What is the thing?

Betty's face instantly blushed but Jughead was able to quickly take over.

Jughead- It's a special hug...but you can only do it when you're older.

Amelia- (nods) When will the baby be here?

Jughead- In about 6 months.

Amelia- That's a long time.

Betty- I know, but the baby has to grow.

Amelia went over to her mother and placed her head on her stomach, making her parents laugh, but she continued to ask questions.

Amelia- How long has the baby been in there?

Betty- Three months.

Amelia- How long was I in your belly?

Betty- Nine months, that's how long baby's need to be in their mommy's belly.

Amelia- Is it a bit or a girl?

Betty- We don't know yet.

Amelia- When will you find out?

Jughead- Hopefully soon.

Amelia- Daddy, do you remember giving mommy the special hug that put the baby in her belly?

Jughead- No, sweetheart, I don't...but that's okay because I know I will love this baby, just as much as I love you. (smiles)

Betty sniffled slightly, making Amelia look up at her, then the little girl hugged her mom tightly.

Amelia- Mama, don't be sad.

Betty- I'm not, baby, I'm not. (tears)

Amelia- You promise?

Betty- I promise, my love.

Betty wiped her tears before Amelia kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly. Then more tears started rolling down her face.

Jughead- (softly) Betty...

Amelia pulled away from her mother and saw her crying, but before she could say anything, Betty stood up.

Betty- I-I um...I need a minute, I'm gonna go upstairs. (sniffles)

She quickly walked away so Amelia went over to her father and sat in his lap.

Amelia- Daddy, why is mommy sad?

Jughead- I don't know baby, can you stay here while I go talk to her for a minute?

Amelia- But I have more questions!

Jughead- (chuckles) Write them all down and you can ask us after, okay?

Amelia- (sighs) Okay, try to come back soon!

Jughead- I will. (laughs)

He gave her a kiss on the head before she ran into the living room to write down her questions, then he went upstairs to check on his wife. He knocked quietly on the door but she didn't answer. He walked in quietly to see her in their bed but she had stopped crying, now she was staring up at the ceiling, in a trance.

Jughead- Betty...

She didn't respond.

Jughead- Betts...

Once again, no response.

Jughead- Betty, you're scaring me.

Betty- If you never remember anything again, will you actually love us or will you always be faking it? (softly)

Jughead- (sighs) Betty-

Betty- I want the truth, Jughead.

Jughead- The truth is that I remember a few things now, all of them being of you. I haven't told you every time because I don't want to give you false hope, but each time I see a glimpse of our past I fall more and more in love with you...even though you're crying in half of the memories I've gotten back. (chuckles softly)

Betty- Do you think you'll get all of your memories back?

Jughead- I hope so, because I really hate that I don't remember a lot of milestones that we've had...but even if I don't, I know I love you and Amelia, and I'll love this baby too. Now stop worrying about what ifs and let's get back to our daughter. She said she has a lot more questions for us.

Betty- (sighs and giggles) She is special...I love her so much.

Jughead- Me too.

Betty took Jughead's hand and the two of them walked back downstairs to their daughter who once again began to ask them about pregnancy and the "special hug", for the next hour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 1.3K 44
{~ COMPLETED ~} //contains swearing// Betty and Jughead have known each other for there hole life, But when Jughead saves Betty from the mean bully C...
9.1K 117 40
After break-up, Jughead and Betty managed to be friends for entire year, having calls and texts, sharing things about their lifes in university. Jugh...
53.2K 1.6K 30
This is a Bughead story about true love, a kind of love that will never go away no matter how hard they try.
20.1K 436 44
Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old, they got engaged almost 2 years ago and have a 3 year old boy, Jayden. Jughead is a writer and also works at...