Hating You to Love Me

By soulnotknown

"Remember what I said last night Ashley, if you don't stop being a bitch I would.." he paused and glanced at... More

1. Ashley
2. Alex
3. Ashley
4. Alex
5. Ashley
6. Alex
7. Ashley
8. Alex
9. Ashley
10. Alex
11. Ashley
12. Alex
13. Ashley
14. Alex
15. Ashley
16. Alex
17. Ashley
18. Alex
19. Ashley
20. Alex
21. Ashley
22. Alex
23. Alex
24. Ashley
25. Alex
26. Ashley
27. Alex
28. Alex
29. Ashley
30. Alex
31. Ashley
32. Alex
34. Alex
35. Ashley
36. Ashley
EPILOGUE
Author's last Words
✨Royal Arrangement ✨

33. Ashley

5.2K 256 8
By soulnotknown

My legs felt numb. I tried to take a step towards the bathroom but I couldn't help but they felt wobbly. My insides weren't that well either. "Fuck." I yelped as I sat back down on the bed. I looked at the bathroom door and Alex stepped outside. His towel wrapped around his waist and his one hand was busy drying his hair with a towel.

I saw those toned clean muscles flexing as he moved towards me. Bits of last night were fresh in my brain. I felt my cheeks heating up at the thought. I sighed internally when I saw that smirk on his face. Asshole. "Can't walk?" He was so proud. I remembered how Sensitive I was and he kept railing me. I'd never imagined what it really meant to not being able to walk the next day until now.

I was weak and sore. He leaned down and kissed me on my lips as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Good morning love." He said against my lips. My insides burned and warmth washed over me.
"I am sore." I muttered pressing my head against his.

"Let me help you." He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he smiled. He stared at me just like I stared at him. "I had waited for this day Peach, every day. It just feels too good to be real." He said eyeing my lips.

I nodded my head. "But this is real Alex. We deserve this. The love we have for each other." I brushed a hand through his hair. My eyes met his again. I leaned down and kissed him soft and deep.
"You are sore, It'd not be a good idea to take this further." He pointed out and I sighed. "True."

"Let's get you freshened up. We have to go back remember?" He asked and I nodded silently just staring at him. Alex being openly caring, what a dream. I smiled, failing to hold myself back. "I love you." I said.
"I love me too." He nodded and I rolled my eyes. He laughed. His eyes disappeared with his wide smile. "I love you more tho." He said kissing the tip of my nose.
.
.
.
About 12 days later,

"Alex, fucking wake up!" I yelled impatiently. He laid there, careless and we were running late. It was the last day of my classes and I was excited. All the students were to hand in the review and me and Alex had planned what we had to do next. It was Alex's idea that if it worked, we can build an online course as a fundraiser for the events of orphanage and the fees students will get once they leave when they turn 18. But it was important to check in and make the material more to the point and detailed for the market. I was excited thinking about it.

In the last few days, we had had a lot of conversation. We'd had a lot of fun being with each other, loving each other, having a little bit of pleasure every now and then. I blushed at the thought. He groaned as he pulled me into himself and I rolled my eyes. "Alex, wake up we're late."

"I need a quickie." He muttered against my ear and his hand snaked under my shirt. I moaned in protest of the tingling feeling that was spreading through me. "Nicotine, I was tired last night, I am sorry I ignored your advances yea?" He muttered and I almost chuckled. His thumb grazed my bare and hard nipples while his lips trailed down my jaw to my neck.

I felt his morning hardness against my ass crack. His hand other hand dipped down my shorts, rubbing onto the outer lips. I moaned throwing my head back and giving him more access. "Alex we are genuinely late, we can do this while we take the shower." I muttered and he hummed in response. His lips caressing every cm of my jawline. The vibrations echoes through me and his tongue came in contact with my earlobe.

"You do have some nice kinks Peach." He said and I scoffed. Before I knew I was in his arms; with my legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. His very easily walked us to the bathroom. I smirked noticing his bare chest and his red ears and neck. He was flushed, every-time we were intimate.
He made me stand and he pulled my shirt over my head. He pressed me against the shower wall before he turned it on. The cold water made me shiver but he kissed me right there.

I moaned into his mouth. His hand slid down my waist to my shorts as he removed it for me. He got on his knees as he kissed my inner thighs before his tongue founds my clit. "Shit." I cursed, still not used to the pleasure. It was too much for me.

He ate me out while my hands gripped nothing. I held myself against the wall as he licked me. I was wet in an instant, from the water, or maybe because it took him nothing to turn me on. I grabbed his hair and he groaned, sending shivers all over my body. In an instant he was back to kissing me. I could taste myself on him.

He pushed himself inside me as he lifted me up against the wall and I wrapped me legs around his hips as I pulled him in. He traced my neck with his lips while he groaned against me as he railed me. I moaned, feeling the pleasure building inside me. He smirked as I yelped lightly, not afraid anymore. I wanted to let him know how good I was feeling.  How much pleasure he gave me.

"Fuck." I muttered and he looked at me. "I am." I rolled my eyes both out of his thrusts and a lame ass joke in the shower. "Look at me when you cum Peach." He muttered and I turned my eyes back to his. So much had changed in a span of time.

"I wished there would be a day when I wouldn't have to think twice before pulling you into me, to kiss you, to love you and to fuck you." He growled against me and I felt the tension exploding inside me. I peaked and I grabbed his shoulder tight as he pressed his lips against mine suppressing my moans. I cried gently before pressing our foreheads together.

"I didn't expect you to be the type to make sounds Peach. I seriously can't tell you how much it turns me on." He muttered under his breath. Our chests colliding with the racing breaths echoing through them. "Stop." I protested and he smiled giving me another kiss before I hopped off of him.
"We're late than ever." I warned him and he clicked his tongue in response.
.
.
.
.
"We're grateful Mr. Norman for your help, our students wanted to give Miss. Ashley this." The teacher held forward a Thankyou card. It was all handmade and it had various mini letters from each one of my students.
I felt warmth and joy interrupting inside me. I grinned as I accepted it. "It was my first and the most memorable experience ever. This orphanage has some talented kids Mrs.Miller, you have done a great job looking after them."

She nodded her head and I looked towards Alex who smiled gently at me. "It's beautiful." I exclaimed and he nodded his head as he kissed my head gently.

"We will take our leave now. We are hoping to visit you soon with our deal as we promised you." Alex smiled at her and nodded as we started walking off. All the students waved at us through the window. I teared up, it was such a high-time for me to fall in love with the idea of getting to help all these children.

"How did You know Alex, it was my dream?" I interlocked my arms with his and he just stared at me for a few steps before he bit his lip. I eyed it very intentionally. I caressed the card, scanning every detail of it.

"Well, do you remember our first date?" He asked as we almost paused in steps. "We had many dates, I don't know which one was our first." I lied. I clearly remembered the movie we watched was our first date ever, in my heart at-least.

"Anyways, you once told me that you wished to teach your writing skills like a professional writer and I thought why not? Especially when you were my company's best selling author for straight three years." He muttered every word patiently and I felt my heart skipping a beat in excitement.

I kissed his cheek not having any words to explain how good it felt. He chuckled. "Come on love, it's nothing. Seriously, nothing at all. You don't know how I have memorised every fantasy, dream and wish of yours. I survive for us, because of us Peach. And will always."

"I will remind you every single second, that it's worth it." He pecked my lips and I kept on grinning. I felt warmth filling my chest, this was it.

My phone ringed and I answered it. He opened the door for me and I hopped inside the car.

OTP- (on the phone)

Elena- Hey Ashley baby, how you doing?

Ashley- I am doing your brother recently. What's new?

Elena- disgusting to think about. I also met my baby daddy today, he is taking a nap in my arms right now. Just wanted to let you know that if you don't scoot your ass back here, I will kick it bad.

Ashley- I am pretty nervous Elena, your family. They hate me.

Elena- Does Alex hate you?

Ashley- No, he's down for me, bad.

Elena- Did you confront him yet Ashley?

Ashley- I seriously didn't get the Chance dude. In the last few weeks, we've been busy with classes, work and ourselves. I am sorry I can't do it on my own. If you know you know Elena.

Elena- Girl, call me when you get back home and that jerk who has been ignoring my calls isn't around.

Ashley chuckled and the call was declined. She looked at Alex who squinted at her. "You've been doing me huh?" He asked and Ashley rolled her eyes.
"Please take me back home, such a long day today."

"Something else's long too, but only if you're up for it." He smirked and I smacked his arm. "Hold your horses mister." I was smiling but deep down something was starting to stir. We were lost in love but Elena slapped me back to reality. We were forgetting that we never talked about past, our past.

I sighed as he intertwined our hands and kissed the back of it. "Don't think too much Peach, there is always a right time." He looked at me all serious. I knew he understood even if I used any code word. I smiled sheepishly as I stared at him.
He blew a kiss and I rolled my eyes. But deep down I was worried that he would keep avoiding it.

The flashback of all the pain, the ache it was reverting me in my head to my past again. The fact that we went through so much, I need to confront him before the wedding, I need it all sorted out. I need to close the past's chapter once for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 32.8K 88
"Who are you?" I asked, still left in the shock and scared state that came over me when gunshots were heard. I look up to his face which was hidden b...
1.8K 24 23
His soft hum, and chuckle he lets out against my ear lobe has me shivering. "You can keep telling yourself that once we leave this school, graduate...
166K 5.6K 59
•Mature 18+ Contain Graphic drug usage, Sexual Content and explicit Language. Ashlyn was a emotional teen that was just trying to make it through hig...
149K 2.4K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...