قعر عشق

By Armahil

#1 in قعر series. ○قعر عشق[Deep Love]○ • three FRIENDS • " will give life for eachother? " • three ENEMIES • ... More

ºCHARACTERSº
:)
Trailer#1
Trailer#2
Trailer#3
The failed mission
The Dissapointed Boss
The three holidays
S for Siblings
The Sticky Note
The party
The Broken Nose
The scar
The Newspaper
The Letter
The Past
The offer
The rumours
the shock
The anger
The pain

The Boss

60 4 4
By Armahil

(Eda's POV)

We all reached the bar at half an hour before the given time. Our clothes similar to an aristocratic business clothes, Black coats and dress pants with the shirt of same colour underneath.

I always knew that apart from this mafia thing we could ignite a modelling career.We were passing through the street infront of the club when I looked at myself in the mirror outside the shop.
Freaking holy shit I look beautiful as hell. Is me being hot the cause of global warming. A crooked grin spread across my face.

Eda is not Eda without self obsession.

Back to the topic, we were now entering a dark alley and the street lights began to dim. In the middle of the valley the light had died and the wind was still. I felt someone holding my hand. Only to find Zaeem being an over-protective brother. We reached the mall under construction. Silence and the smell of concrete filled the air.

We all hid behind different places. Izna on the second floor, me outside  the mall, my brother aka the main leader of the group on the first floor. Mirha was the dealer of group that's why she didn't hide instead she stood in the middle of the first floor with a suitcase.  We were all hiding in a place where we could easily see Mirha, incase of any unwanted emergency.
(thanks to the vantage point)
We were all connected to eachother via Bluetooth. Izna being the hacker of group, trying to hack all of the nearby cameras.

          [new info unlocked]
what was in the suitcase? nothing but a few honeybees if in any case she has to open it. and the black coloured gloves we all wore. Black gloves were our identity. we never show our bare hands to anyone unless it's not about mafias.

11:05 P.M.

That's when we heard a slight sound of shoes.

"here they are"

Izna spoke through device. Our eyes glued to the three men entering the mall. Our mind alert and shoulders tensed. They reached the first floor only to see Mirha's back facing them.

yesss that's my girl 'bossy'.

The man on front cleared his throat.

"where's your boss little girl"

Mirha snickered.

Come on girl give the bestest sarcastic answer to this asshole.
I begged to Mirha in my mind.

"for someone who does not even know about punctuality, he is not eligible to meet my leader."

Mirha's eyes looking at her wrist watch as she turned to meet the stare of an old man.

"punctuality is not everything"

The old man spoke english with his thick Italian accent.

" As old as you look, I highly doubt you are a leader."

The old man's eyebrows dipped in a frown at Mirha's reply.

"What do you even know about being a mafia leader, little brat"

The man asked.

"I know more than you, Apparently"

Mirha replied while emphasizing the word apparently.

"you are feircy little miss, can I know your name?"

Romano tried to changed the topic.

"Mirha"

Mirha kept the answer short.

" a great name"
Romano said in a slightly flirty tone.

" I didn't ask for your opinion about my name"

my smirk widened at Mirha's dominant behaviour.

"Mirha come to the point"

Zaeem ordered Mirha.

Her eyes in a cold stare as she glanced at the old man.

"cut the crap Mr.?"

Mirha stopped midsentence only to have the old man completing it.

"Romano"

Mirha again spoke with confidence.

"You have already wasted half of my precious time, Mr. Romano. So kindly spill the tea"

Mirha's not so sweet request burned old man's ego. and he said in firm tone.

"not before meeting the boss"

Mirha again scoffed

"You wish"

It was like a battle of words.

"exactly my wish to see the boss that has pakistani gangsters in his fist"

Mirha again sweetened her voice a bit and said. her voice getting cold at the end of sentence. her eyes challenging the old man.

"I am sorry to say but he isn't a public figure Mr. Romano. He will not meet you unless you send the real boss"

The chuckle erupted through his mouth and his hand reaching Mirha's chin. I swear I felt my brother's raged breath as we positioned our guns toward the old guy.

"You are much more clever than I thought, little neonata"

Mirha's hand slapped Romano's hand away.

"watch your fucking tone old man or else i will bury you six feet down alive"

Once again he laughed making my brother and us more tense.
That old bastard!

"oh relax little girl relax."

Mirha's  eyes closed as she calmed her own rage. her voice dripping venom after Romano's  perverted behaviour

"and about the meeting, tell your fucking boss to meet us himself"

Her hand pressing metallic gun on his temple as his bodyguard pointing their gun towards Mirha. and in defence we had our guns already positioned.

The man threatened Mirha

"put your gun down little miss or they will kill you"

A smirk laced Mirha's deadly expression as she replied.

"I am not afraid of death, but speaking of you, I can not say the same"

after hearing Mirha's reply I noted the point in my mind to give Mirha a long hug.

Mirha again spoke in hard tone.

"tell them to put their guns down Romano or "

Romano challenged her.

"or what?"

in a single second Izna spilled ramano's background, his family.

"Romano, a family of four, a wife, Ellie and two daughters, Ana and Ava, twins. in kindergarten."

Our boss complimented Izna at her speed of hacking.

"great!"

hacker for a reason!!!!!!!!!

and then I mentally reminded myself to make both of my friends a cup of tea as a reward.

"or you will never be able to see your daughters again Romano"

Mirha played her next game. blackmailing!!!!!!! just to see dread filling Ramano's face  as he looked at Mirha and the seriousness confirmed her statement. Romano gestured the guards to lower their weapon. Mirha's gun still close to Romano's head. her voice low and threat filled the tone.

"convey my message to your dear boss"

She pressed the gun harder to his head and again said

"understood?"

to which Romano nodded his head like a scared cat. Mirha hid a small smile and said.

"good"
.............................................................

words count: 1060

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
743K 39.3K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...