|| INTO THE REAL WORLD || Bob...

By FantasyBluePhoenix

"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to... More

(A/N)
CHAPTER 1 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 2 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 3 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 4 *(edited)*
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 5 *(edited)*
NOTICE 2
CHAPTER 6 Part 1 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 6 PART 2 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 7 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 8 PART 1 *(edited)*
Behind The Scenes|| Ch 1
CHAPTER 8 PART 2 *(edited)*
1 K READS!!!!
IMPORTANT!! (PLS READ)
NOTICE
CHAPTER 9 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 10 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 14 Part 1(BACK STORY)
CHAPTER 15 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 16 (Christmas Special) *(edited)*
CHAPTER 17
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 18 Part 1
CHAPTER 18 PART 2
(A/n) Important! Must read!!
New Book!! + Announcement
Bad News!(about the author)
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 14 Part 2

1K 64 24
By FantasyBluePhoenix

After I healed Ying....I moved in between them and started healing Yaya.

After healing them I felt a bit tired.

GOD! I really need to work on my stamina.....I get worn out easily.

I lay in between Yaya and Ying and drifted off to sleep as well.

~After 1 and a half hours ~

Ying POV:

"Ugh.....what time is it?", I said slowly opening my eyes.

I turned to my right to see....I was nearly about to scream but then incidents from last night up till this morning made me stop.

OH! Its (Y/N). She must have fallen asleep while treating our wou-

Wait! HOLD ON!! WHAT??!!!

I quickly sat up but felt no pain in my waist. It was as if I never had any injury on my waist. I checked my legs and my eyes widened even more.

My legs were bandaged.....I caressed my legs but felt no pain at all. I checked my hands.....but there were no wounds....except for some scratches or scars......b-but how?

I glanced at (Y/N)....she was sleeping peacefully.

What magic did she use to heal me??

I looked forward to seeing Yaya sleeping as well. Huh....am I the only one who is awake?

I looked at the time...... 10:37 a.m. Then suddenly I heard a phone ring. I looked down at it and assumed it was (Y/N)'s.

Well.... it's good that these two would wake up now.

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up due to the sound of my phone.

Ugh! Who is calling me now?

I slowly goy up to see Ying looking at me. She handed me my phone and I nodded a 'thank you' and answered it.

~ Phone Call ~

Hello (Y/N)?

Oh....*(yawns)*, hey mom

Hello, there sweetheart......how are you?

Oh! I am good.....I was
actually going to call you and-

About your new friend? I already know, your aunt told me about him.

Oh, mom.....
it's not him.... it's them

What?

Actually, mom five of my friends are uh.......transferred students.....I actually knew one of them through insta and when I got to know he and his friends are been transferred here.....sooooo......I just offered him to stay here with his friends.

Oh! Why didn't you tell me sooner? Where are they from?

Well uh.....three of them are from Malayasia and two of them are from....China

Oh.....

Mom....can they stay here? Our house is ridiculously
large so they can live peacefully here.....and I wouldn't be alone....please mama....

Yes, about that I was going to talk to you....yes of course they can stay here. I actually called you because our trip was extended by 2 week.

Uh.....again?
Whyyyyyyyy?

Yeah....there are some things that came suddenly so we had to complete that. Sorry dear

Hmmm....okay

Btw where are your
friends staying now?

Oh! me and the two other girls are staying in my room and the boys....in my brother's room.

Oh ok.....don't worry.
I'll open the rest of the
doors of the rooms
when we arrive...
till they try to adjust...

Mom....you know that
mine and my brother's beds are enormously large. It can fit four people easily....

Ok honey.....stay safe and try to keep your books and necklace away from them.....make sure to lock all doors and drink a lot of water...also don-

Yeah, mom ok!
I know I know.....tell dad I said hi

Ok Honey! love you, bye

Bye, mom.....love you too!

~End of Phone Call~

After the call ended, by now both Yaya and Ying were awake.

"So! How do you feel?", I asked putting down the phone.

"Surprisingly.....good actually, that terrible pain is gone!", Ying said.

"Mine too! I can move my legs and waist now....but how?", Yaya said with wide eyes.

I giggled at their reaction. That's a secret they didn't need to know yet.

"It's good to hear that"

"Btw, what did your mom say?", Yaya asked eagerly

"Huh?"

"Your mom...what did she say? About us-"

"Oh! Yup, you guys can stay here as long as you want. I told them that you all are transferred students to make it less suspicious."

"And what were you talking about school?"

"About that.....don't worry...I'll text my parents to ask them if they could enroll you all in here at my school....may as well get some knowledge while you all are here right?"

"Really?!", both of their eyes lit up.

"Mmm.......and it's good both of you are toppers like me so I guess it will be easy for you two in there"

"HAH! You bet (Y/N)!!"

Yaya POV:

"HAH! You bet (Y/N)!!", both me and Ying yelled at the same time. I mean duh! We are geniuses

(Y/N) giggled at our childish behavior.

She really has a bright smile now, does she?

But wait.....I still have a doubt about how my back pain was gone completely!! I mean literally!!! My condition was worse than anyone else but now I feel no pain AT ALL!!!

I mean she did say it was for those medicines but seriously which dimension's medicines are THAT effective that they had the capability to heal an almost paralyzed waist??

"Hey (Y/N)! Tell us something about yourself!"

(Y/N) POV:

"Hey (Y/N)! Tell us something about yourself!"

"Huh? About myself?"

"Yeah! You already know about us but we don't about you...come on!"

"Uh....ok I guess....you already know my name soo...my hobbies are basically cooking, gardening, reading books and all....."

"Oh! How are you at study?", Yaya asked.

"Topper of my class"

"OH! REALLY?!", both of them exclaimed.

"Hahah....yeah", I replied rubbing my neck.

"Hey! Wondered what the boys are doing?", Yaya asked.

"Donno, let's go see", I said getting down off my bed. Yaya and Ying did too.

We went to my brother's room to check.....but no one was there, all three of them along with Ochobot watching T.V.

"Hey!", Ying exclaimed running down there. Yaya and I looked at each other and giggled.

Those four turned towards us and smiled. Fang smiled too.

"Oh wow....you can smile too? Never knew about that", I grinned pointing at Fang.

Fang smirked doing a 'tch' saying, "You wouldn't know~"

Heh.....I like this guy already

~Time Skip after 1 week~

It had been 1 week since I meet them and I have to say....I got along with them pretty well. They were way more than friendly and sweet than I would have imagined them to be. I still can't believe that these fictional characters exist and are right in front of me. Not to say the least that I have got pretty close to Boboiboy.....I so wanted to confess to him that I like him but....thinking thrice about the consequences.....I stepped back.

Right now we all were in my living room. As they were talking among themselves. I went to the kitchen to check something......and yup! I have to go shopping.

"Guys! I am going to buy some groceries.....take care of th-"

"Can I come too??!!!"

Yaya and Ying's eyes were sparkling and Boboiboy was giving me a cute pleading smile.

OH. MY. GOD.

I can't handle their adorableness....how can I say no? I mean for the past 1 week I haven't let them out of my house and myself too. So it's obvious about their curiosity.

" *(sighs)* Ok....."

"YAY!!"

"What about you two?"

"Nah.....don't feel like it", Fang responded while Gopal kept snoring.

"Ok......go get dressed within ten minutes"

"Ok!"

And with that Boboiboy sprinted upstairs to his room while we went to mine.

"Ok girls....pick any clothes you want from my closet....I hope it will fit you both"

"Ok!"

So after four minutes I got dressed:

Yaya wore ( choose one cause I am confused ) :

[Thanks to Nhi_Xiang and boboiboy_xxx56 for the hijab clothing ideas]

Ying wore:

"You are really into pink now, huh Yaya? I nearly forgot that I had any pink outfit in my closet"

"Yeh.....pink is kind of my type you know"

"I know. Ok let's go now"

We went downstairs and Boboiboy was already there sitting on the couch.

And boy.....

He looked H.A.N.D.S.O.M.E

I looked away before they could catch me staring. I never expected him to look this good in my brother's clothes.

"Oh! You guys are ready!", turning his head, Boboiboy seemed to notice us and got up from the couch. He then suddenly stiffened when our eyes meet. His eyes went wide a little before going back to normal and some coughs from Gopal.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Eh? Do I look......bad or something?

Boboiboy POV:

Thank God! They came down quickly. For the past 1 week Fang and Gopal......well mostly Gopal.....have been teasing me that I 'maybe' have a crush on (Y/N).

I mean....they are not wrong.....

We both did get pretty close within these days....she is gorgeous and I might have this tiny crush on her....but still I denied to them that I didn't. Well only to Gopal actually.....cause he is a loudmouth and for my life's sake I am not telling him about this. He is smart enough to not tell the others about him teasing me.

In fact....Fang is the one whom I told about my feelings for her cause he is a guy who can keep secrets.....even if he did tease me.....he insisted me to take time and go slow and confess to her....but for now, he suggested me to keep on flirting with her to give her hints....I thought of actually trying it.

Well, Gopal even suggested me if I didn't have a crush on her then he would directly go and ask her if SHE had a CRUSH on ME or if she LIKED me or not?

I mean dude are you insane? Do you want all three of us to get slapped by Yaya? It's had been like 1 week!! I don't even know for sure if she liked me or not.....I mean she is a fan so she might like me....as a friend? She does get shy around me...but still.....I am not convinced enough yet.....

Guess I'll take Fang's advice......

And even after coming down dressed, those two kept on teasing me. So finally when I heard their footsteps, I sighed in relief.

I got up and looked to see Ying wearing a simple but casual black and white dress, Yaya.....with her pink outfit .....but........as soon as my eyes landed on (Y/N), I froze.

OH MY GOD!!

She looked so.....HO-I-I-I mean CUTE! Yeah....she looked so cute and gorgeous....

Guess I got caught staring too long as I heard 'fake' coughs from my dearest best friend.

I looked away with a faint blush, I knew those two were smirking.

I looked back to see (Y/N)'s eyebrows furrowed......Oh! I forgot that she gets shy due to my teasing.

Heh-lets do it again now, shall we?

I smirked walking away from the couch.

"Okay....everyone is ready! Let's go!"

"No wait!"

We all looked at (Y/N) in confusion. She took a deep breath and started.

"Before going out.....I went to give yall some instructions. First, don't call Boboiboy by his actual name in front of my parents or in public, it's (F/Bn) ok? Second, don't run off alone on your own cause you don't know this place, and third and most importantly don't and I repeat DON'T use your powers in public"

They all nodded quietly.

"Okay then.....let's go"

While I was explaining, I could see Boboiboy staring at me, with a smirk. As we were walking out, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and it was Boboiboy still smirking.

Though Yaya and Ying were a bit far away, he still talked in low voice.

"You look really cute (Y/N)"

And with that, he walked away smirking leaving me in a blushing mess.

He-he-he c-c-called me cu-wait! He is flirting with me again!

"HEY!", I ran after Boboiboy who seemed to be already prepared as he sprinted too.

Ying and Yaya looked confused but began running after us as well.

"I'll hit you hard! COME BACK!"

"What?! Was I wrong? You really loo-"

"SHUT UP!!"

_______________________________________________

So chapter 14 is out. I posted both parts 1 and 2 so it makes more sense now haha!

Good Night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 550 27
[ Boboiboy x kyouka! Reader ] (Y/n) Izumi, a girl who killed 35 people in 6 month, her ability are strong than normal human hasn't ability like her o...
3.3K 119 34
This book contains ; Oneshots, Scenarios, Headcanons, And Incorrect Quotes This is where I dump all of my ideas (some are inspired ones). Mostly, I'...
2.6K 146 9
{ONGOING AND 2ND STORY LITTLE SISTER!} [PLATONIC] "let's. . . travelling!!!" Disclaimer: - This story just for fun and practice to write and continue...
16.7K 622 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...