Don't You Die On Me!

By boobearx_xd

Angie Bernadette Mitchell, callsign 'Summer' has been Rooster's bestfriend since they were still babies. The... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24

Part 22

567 7 0
By boobearx_xd

Skip to roadtrip day

Summer's PoV

"Babe, hurry up. What's taking you so long to get ready?" I whined at Rooster.
I've packed all our stuffs yesterday, there's no reason for him to be taking this long.
Today is the day of our roadtrip. My wound isn't completely healed yet but it's not painful anymore and the doctor also said that i'm allowed to swim, so it's perfect for this trip to oceanside. Phoenix and Hangman waited at our backyard.
I decided to come and see what's taking Rooster so long to get down here. I walked upstairs to our room, i can hear him talking to someone on the phone but i can barely hear what he's talking about. All i can hear is that he mentioned my name. As soon as i opened the door, he hung up.

"Who's that babe?" I asked him.
"Oh, nobody. I'm all done, let's go." He pecked my lips and then dragged me downstairs with him.

We both walked to the backyard to let them know that we're ready to go. We've loaded our stuffs to Rooster's car earlier.

"All set? you guys sure there's nothing left behind?" Pheonix asked making sure that we've got everything we need.
"Yup, all set." I replied.

To oceanside we go.

Rooster's PoV

I decided to prepare a surprise for Summer. I've been thinking about this since she's still at the hospital. I planned on giving her a surprise dinner by the beach since she love beach so much. It took me a while to figure out how to prepare everything without her knowing, then i remembered that i got friends who lived there. I called them and asked for their help and they said that they'd be happy to help. They told me to call them on d-day as a reminder, so i called them before going.

"Hey dude. Thank you again for this, i don't know what i'd do without your help."

"No worries, we're more than happy to help you. We've prepared everything for tonight, i'm gonna send you the detailed locations and also picture of the set up in case you want to change something. What time do you want for the dinner?"

"I'm pretty sure everything's perfect. I'm thinking about 7 pm, sounds good?

"Sure. Any request about the food? or maybe any specific flowers that Summer likes?"

"She literally eats everything, so any kinf of food is fine. Summer loves peonies, especially in pink and also white roses."

"Okay, pink peonies and white roses. Anything else?"

"Nope. I don't want to be bothering you with too much requests. You've done so much already."

"Okay, i'll update you again later. Bye roost."

"Bye, thanks once again."

I didn't realize that i was taking too long. Summer came to see what i was doing. I hope she didn't hear anything that could spoil the surprise.

"Who's that babe?"
"Oh, nobody. I'm all done, lets go." I quickly grabbed her so that she won't ask me more questions.

I've also bought her a dress for tonight. I really hope she likes the dress.

Summer's PoV

The trip to oceanside with these people feels so much fun. We sang to so many songs, we talked about our times at the naval academy and top gun, we also talked about our plans for the upcoming days and years.

"You both have been engaged for a while now. Any dates for the wedding?" Hangman asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

"We haven't actually had the time to talk about that. But i see no reason why we should rush. However, i'd be happy to get married to this one." I said nudging Rooster and smiled at him.
"We definitely should talk about this when we get back." He replied winking at me.

After a while we finally arrived at our airbnb. It was a very nice place, it even has a private pool with a beach view. Too bad we're only staying for 2 nights.

"Oh how i wish to live here forever." I said.
"I'll make it come true, one day. Or even give you a better one." Rooster said kissing me.
"You don't have to. Anywhere with you is a dream come true."

"Oh enough with the lovey dovey. The pool and the beach is waiting for us." Pheonix said wrapping her arms around us two.

We spent the day playing around the pool, and just chilling enjoying the day. It feels nice to be under the sun by the beach.

"It's getting late, the sun's setting." I said.

We all sat there looking at the sunset. So beautiful.

Rooster stood up and said, "Summer, you need to get ready. I got a surprise for you. Everything you need is inside our room."
"Surprise? you don't have to, babe."
"I know, but i want to." He hugged me.

"Oh how sweet. I'll help you get ready." Phoenix squealed.

When i entered my bedroom, i can see a beautiful dress and a beautiful bouquet. He remembered how much i love peonies and white rose.

"This guy really knows how to treat you right. I'm glad you found someone that loves you as much as you're able to love them. Now lets get you ready."

I took a quick shower and did my make up while phoenix did my hair. She curled the ends of my hair and it turned out to be so pretty.

"My friend is so beautiful, i can't. I'm gonna cry, and this is not even your wedding day." She said hugging me.

"You're the best. Thanks for helping me get ready. Enjoy the house." I winked at her.

We both walked to the living room and i can see that Rooster is already waiting. He's wearing a short-sleeve white shirt. Damn he's handsome.

"Why does it feels like i'm a mother sending my daughter to prom." Phoenix joked.
"And i'm gonna be the father. Off you two go, i wang to spent some alone time with this beautiful lady." Hangman said while wrapimg his arm around her.

Rooster held my hand and lead the way to his car. We're not going that far, it only took around 5 minutes.

"We're here. Can i close your eyes?" He asked.
"You're not gonna kidnap me aren't you?" I joked.
"Yes i'm gonna kidnap you, lock you in my room and have you all to myself."
"No need to. I'd to that willingly." I laughed.

He covered my eyes with a blindfold. I can feel that i was walking on sand. I guess we're having dinner on the beach.

"Have i told you that you look stunning tonight?"
"You look handsome too. If only i can see more of your handsome face."
"You'll see me as long as you wanted to, just a little bit further."
"Thank you for the flowers. I love them so much."
"As always, anything for my princess. We're here. I'm gonna open your blindfold."

My eyes needed a while to adjust. I can see candlelight, so beautiful.

"Oh my god. Rooster, this is amazing. I don't know what i did to deserve someone like you. Thank you so much." I kissed him passionately.
"You deserve the world, and i'm gonna give you the world. Now lets eat, i'm sure you're hungry."

We ate dinner while looking at the sea. I really love how he remember everything that i like.

"About the wedding, are you ready to get married? I don't want to rush you." He said

"I'm pretty sure i'm ready. Being away from you, worrying that i might not be able to be with you again hurts me so much. And i can't imagine life without you in it."

"Me too. Those times when you were missing was the worst. Do you want any specific date?"

"I don't think so. Any date would be fine, as long as everyone can come. I want to share my happy day with my friends and family."

"I'll talk to Mav when we get back."

After we finished dinner, we sat there for quite a while. Enjoying each other company while staring at the waves.

I can't believe this guy will soon be my husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 211 15
When Anne "Free-Bird" Mitchell is called back to Top Gun she never expected to see some of her oldest friends, and father, there. On top of her most...
871K 25.2K 62
❝ i wanted you, you wanted me ❞ b. bradshaw x mitchell!oc top gun: maverick (2022) 🛩 lowercase intended © hollywillow-
13.7K 188 27
After experiencing traumatic losses in her aircraft, Ava vows to never touch a plane again. But what can she do when she meets the love of her life a...
400K 8K 41
Haley Seresin, callsign 'Hurricane', has made it to Top Gun finally, along side her brother Jake 'Hangman' Seresin. After a previous summer fling wit...