His Captive (A Mafia Captive...

By SabhyataSahu

Gaia Azzaro I was the mafia princess of the Camorra but only in the eyes of the world. There was never anythi... More

Blurb
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

334 18 4
By SabhyataSahu

I bite back a moan as the sour and salty flavour bursts inside my mouth. I want to roll my eyes and moan in pleasure at this foreign taste. But I can't break eye contact with Kazimir, neither has he wavered his from mine. With a pop, I pull out the spoon from my mouth and lift my chin at him. These new exotic flavours of ice cream Ruslan brings will be the death of me. Being a rich bitch, I had thought I had had almost every food that was left to taste. Especially since I didn't have a delicate tongue to have a liking to certain cuisines, I liked the overwhelming bursts of flavour in every food I ate.

Kazimir wanted to tell me the truth about when and how he fell for me. I wanted it to happen in this room, in this cage. He was far from being okay with it. He thinks that I constantly want to remind him of what he did to me. A few days back, that could have been the reason, but things have changed between us. I feel it in the marrow of my bones. Whether I mention it ever again or not, he will always regret kidnapping me.

I want to know about the first time this obsession began and want it to end in this room, which no longer will be here after tomorrow. He will no longer be obsessed but will be in love with me after I tell him I have also started to have deep feelings for him. The feelings I can't put a label on. Maybe it was destined to be like this. No other guy liking me, or me having feelings for them, was meant to be, so I can be his.

Kazimir sighed, removing the tie, holding his hair in place, ruffling the mess he sighed before speaking. "I was very young when my father sent me to Volgograd to his distant cousin, Denis, in Russia. He ran the dock's business for him. We weren't that wealthy back then... so life there wasn't easy. DZYA-dzya(uncle) would count rubles and hand them to someone else while we starved because we didn't have the money to buy proper food. TSYO-tsya (Aunt) would curse at me daily. Uncle was an honest.. honest criminal... Let's just say he was loyal to the Bratva. And I was one more mouth they had to feed besides their two children. I ate the same shit they had managed to get. Sometimes I gave them to their kids, hoping to please my aunt, but that never happened."

"Denis uncle was always kind to me. But he also had a job to do, making me a strong man. He used to send me to deliver drugs and weapons because no one would suspect a kid at that time."

"I enjoyed playing on his small ship. One day, he gave me a compass, a pirate hat, and an adventure." His eyes lit up as he continued to look in the distance.

"That's when I started to love my life there. Pirates ate whatever food they had. Some days they went without food because they were nowhere near the land." He chuckled and moved his gaze back to me. My own lips curved into a smile. It was for the first time he looked his age, hell, even younger. Those forever there wrinkles on his forehead had vanished. His eyes weren't burning to ruin whoever comes in his path.

"Then another big pirate came.... my father." he chuckled, but bitterly this time. Before I could think, I inched closer to him, abandoning the ice cream tub. "I had forgotten his face by then." His fist clenched, and I run my palms over them until they loosen. He gave me a beautiful smile that made my heart burst with pleasure.

"My father just ordered that I come with him. Aunt ran into that.. if anyone could call home and came back with small luggage that held my worn-out clothes. Dad glared at aunt and she visibly flinched in fear. That sight was engraved in my brain. It was so much fun to see her being afraid of someone. Father pushed on my shoulder. It was my cue to walk along with the small crew he had. They were all dressed much better than the men I was used to seeing."

"The wind picked up, causing the pirate hat I had on my head to fall. I turned around to it fetch, but my father had already stomped on it. I opened my mouth to protest, but his angered expression caused me to seal my lips shut. Uncle Denis' voice rang on the dock as he ran towards us. I turn to him and smile but he didn't look until his conversation with my father ended. Whatever he said to uncle Denis, he looked happy and proud. Uncle Denis handed me his small soviet suitcase, which I had always eyed. That was when I realised that I was leaving, far away probably. He sneakily slipped the compass in my pocket as if he suspected that father won't let me take the suitcase just like my clothes."

"he will give you a new adventure in a new land." he whispered, kissing my cheeks.

"His words put me at ease. He is your father, he said. I had heard my aunt mutter plenty of times when she said she couldn't wait for the day when my father will take me with him."

"I was relieved when they didn't take the suitcase or searched my pockets. I was taken on a bumpy car ride, a plane, and another car ride. I was not given any food or water, and the hood remained over my head. My hands were free, but I didn't remove it and stayed still."

"I had heard that pirates covered their eyes so they could see better at night. I wanted to clearly see my next adventure when I opened my eyes. When the trunk of the car opened, someone removed the hood. The bright sunlight blinded me. I had to blink my eyes rapidly to focus." His eyes blink as though he remembered being under the sun after so long time, not just because of the hood, but also since he had spent a lot of his time in Russia.

"Then I saw her. Dressed in a top and skirt filled with too many frills, cradling her elbow. It had a deep gash. It was bleeding, and she had tears streaming down her face. Her lips were moving like she was blubbering something to herself because no one was around her." I held my breath, awaiting his next words.

"You were 8, myshka." He smiled, running his hand over the nape of my neck. I realised the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"And you were in college." I say sardonically to lighten the mood, as I hated seeing the anguish on his face.

"I was 14." He chides, and both of us giggled.

I remembered that day when Valerius and I went to the park together. Our guards were too engaged to control Valerius' outburst to see the bratva were looking at us a from distance. My face fell, but I didn't let it show. I was an adventure for an 14-year-old boy who hadn't known what it was to live a normal life. Who was tricked into believing everything in life was an adventure. A quest he had to chase after.

"I saw you, beautiful, so beautiful, but alone." My eyes snapped to him in shock. I was convinced that it was the end of the story, the beginning of his obsession that I had mistaken for love. I was wrong.

"You had realized a truth you had been ignoring. Your eyes held the sadness a kid your age shouldn't have. Just like me." He whispered softly, leaving a kiss on my forehead. I nod in agreement, interlinking our fingers.

That day decided our fate. Carina had found someone who would take care of her. And I knew that I was gonna be all by myself from there on. The truth I knew was going to come true, that I won't have any friends. I will be alone, unless I always gave something to keep them, in the school, in the playground. If Carina had decided to treat me like I did her.... that dread had filled my chest. He was right to see the sorrow in my eyes.

His next words were spoken so softly. They had the vulnerability I never could have imagined a man with his aura could possess. "Dad told me you were mine. But I can't take you until you turned 18. I became the man you deserved, powerful and strong. I fell in love with you, Gaia Azzaro."

I don't speak anything and slam my lips on him. I feel like the 8-year-old self, alone and afraid. I close my eyes and see myself on the same road. Young Kazimir wrapped his hands around me. I imagine him running toward me, holding me, kissing me, and telling me I will have him on my side.

"I love you, myshka." He pulled from the kiss and whispered. I felt so many emotions in my heart. My knees turned weak and slumped in my position, my bent legs tucked beneath me. Kazimir was on his knees, towering over me.

His hands grabbed the hem of his sweatshirt, and in a swift tug, he pulled them over his head. This would be the first time I would see him without a shirt on. My gasp echoed in the empty room when I saw the scars on his chest, tattoos littered across his upper body, especially that one in particular.

Namaste. It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you checked out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Billion Dollar Wedding' 'Violet Hues' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''Mafia & Miss Honey'. The story link is on my profile  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 15.9K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
116K 2.9K 37
{book three of the Gang love series} * "There's something about you," he said softly. "What do you mean?" "She doesn't trust people. I'm her brother...
21.5K 1.9K 30
ARIUS DURANTE He is the most powerful & ruthless Mafia lord of Italy as well as of the world.He goes by the name SPADE in the mafia wo...
25.8K 869 16
This is a Russian man x Indian (Tamil) girl romance story. Megha has always felt that she's not enough for the society, and doesn't meet the beauty...