Two Unlikely Worlds: The Hell...

By ClayNotDead

A lost soul wandering the human world, trying to find a purpose in their otherwise meaningless life. A fellow... More

The Day Before [Copy-Pasted]
The Fight [Copy-Pasted]
Meeting Them [Copy-Pasted]
First Day
A Psycho Family?
Everyone's Insane Here-..
A Plan, A Plan To Stay Away From Them.
A 'Calm' Night, I guess?
A Trip, And A Talk.
A Day In Bed.
Getting 'Comfortable' In This Hell
A Day To Do Whatever, And For The Two Of Us [LONG]
Ending The Bloodline Here.
Back In 'My' Bed.
A 'Me, Myself, And I' Day. [Rushed-?]
Visiting A Friend, And Sneaking 'Home'
Let's Try This Again, Shall We?
Holiday Set-Up.
Happy Birthday, I guess.
Christmas Chaos
A New Years Night Out [LATE ASF]
"Mama, I'm An Escapee!"
A Totally Normal Day.
Keeping That Idiot Bestie Safe. [Short :'D]
Sunday Morning Service Chaos, Because Religion Screws People Over.
Valentine's Day Mission Gone Wrong.
Now Look Where That Got Me, A Place Where Secrets Unfold. [Short,& Mostly Chats]
Liu's A Kind Soul, And Avoiding 'Training' Any Way I Can.
They'll Wait For Me, In The Darkness Of My Dreams.
Training Day! Except It Doesn't Go As Planned...
Mission Fails, Alternate Universes, And Half-Assed Confessions.
Hanging Out In Another Universe Can Be Kinda Fun?

Family Fun Night? Why not.

2 0 0
By ClayNotDead

I slowly open my eyes to see Toby standing over me, and I kick my leg up and it hits him where the sun doesn't shine from what I heard-.

"Morning sleepyhead!"

"Don't FUCKING DO THAT!"

"You need to get up."

"Why?"

"Slender wants us all in the living room, and that doesn't exclude you."

"Fuck you."

"You're a Proxy now, you live in this hellhole like the rest of us, your coming!"

"No!"

Before I knew it, he was pulling me against my will out of the room, but damn was he strong-.

He was literally pulling me kicking and screaming, and I wasn't having it.

"I'm not gonna be stuck in a room with who knows how many of y'all! No way in hell!!"

"Black Heart, come on!"

"NO!"

-

I was now standing in front of the living room, a whole crowd of people trying to shove each other to get inside, Jesus there were too many people...

"Uh..."

"This is-"

"Don't. Say it... Normal?"

"Yep."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Wow, I thought you would be, you've been here for... What? A week?"

"Shut up."

After a few minutes, we found a spot on the floor, crowded by what felt like 20 million people.

"Alright!" Slennuts spoke, and all of the others fell silent after a few seconds.

"You might be wondering why I brought you all out here."

"No shit!"

Some of the others snickered, while others just groaned loudly, and I just kept my head on my knees.

"I'll just get to the point, we're going to have a 'family fun night', and I've set up different games and such, we have a karaoke machine, and you all can have fun together... Or whatever." He added, and the entire room became a groan-fest, while Toby, who was now sitting beside me, seemed excited.

"And no one is excluded in this, you're all here to have 'fun'."

"We can barely even fit in here, how in fucks name do you expect us to have fun like this?! There was a damn line to get in here! I think some others are even still in the hallway, not sure." I heard from behind me, and I look to see Jeff behind me.

Soon there were people getting up, and arguing could be heard by most of the people.

"I'd rather be back in school right now, and that's saying a lot..." I mumbled, and I got pushed into Toby's lap, and I look up to see him smiling from what I could tell.

"Hell no." I sneered as I threw my leg up and got off of him, before turning away.

I soon covered my ears and just curled into a ball, waiting for it all to end.

...

...

Jesus, these people won't shut up.

.....

.....

..When will they shut up?

I could still hear loud arguing and probably screaming, and I was starting to get tired of it.

I pushed myself up and stood up.

"Will you all shut the hell up?! I can't take your stupid screaming any longer! I don't care what you do, I just don't want to hear twenty different voices screaming over each other!" I screamed, and it seemed to get most of the other's attention too.

"But-"

"No!"

I stomped a bit and it got the rest of the others to look my way, and I took a breath before continuing.

"Listen, Slendouche set this up for us! The least we could fucking do is figure out how to make it work, and have fun! Like Jesus fuck guys, the one time this tree-man does something for you the entire time I've been here, you whine, complain, bitch, and scream?! Have some damn decency! I know you're all killers and shit, but still!" I yelled, and most of the others started looking around, some even pointing to themselves.

Did it seriously not get through to them? Damnit, I'm living with idiots now...

"Thank you, Heart. But I can handle this." I heard from beside me, and I looked up to see Slennuts next to me and I just sigh.

"Black Heart's got a point, can we at least have a little bit of fun? This is a once-in-a-lifetime event for him to set something up like this for us!" Toby added, and I nodded as I sat back down near him.

Soon, relectunt agreements filled the air, and I smiled a bit under my mask as I got through to them, which I didn't think would happen to be honest.

"But still, we can't all fit in here."

"Why don't we host this outside? We're far enough from anyone!"

"I've been outside too much already..."

"Half an inside event, and half outside?"

"I can see that."

And like that, half of the stuff was moved outside, and half of the people were moved outside as well, and I was just glad I could breathe.

"I can finally breathe, thank God..." I sighed, and Toby put his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, now that you can breathe, why don't we have some fun?" Toby asked, and I looked at the table which had some of the others playing Uno on it.

"How 'bout some Uno? I bet I can beat you, bitch." I snickered, and Toby just pulled me over to the table, and we sat down.

"Hey, let us in bitches!"

"Welcome to the Uno table, here are your cards, normal rules, no special shit."

"Got it."

I smiled as we started the game, and I knew I could beat these fuckers.

-

After a while, I finally found a game of chutes and ladders after throwing the table with a... Surprising amount of strength-.

I totally won the game, definitely.

I was sitting in the game, with a stupid look of concentration.

"Black Heart, your turn, and are you still angry you lost the last g-"

"I DID NOT."

"You hurled the table across the room, BACKWARDS."

"Shut up."

"Mhm, sure."

Soon after that, I had finally won and I started doing a stupid little dance, not giving two shits that the others were probably looking at me.

The tabletop games were in here with the gaming system, and the karaoke machine was outside with some of the other types of games and snacks.

"C'mon Heart, we're going outside." Toby announced and started pulling me by my arm.

"I still won that game." I muttered under my breath, and Toby just facepalmed.

"I don't even know how you got that strength..." He muttered, and I put my hand up to my eye before quickly looking back at him.

"Not sure either, maybe we'll figure it out soon enough, eh?"

"Yeah, maybe-.."

Once we got to where the rest of the stuff was, I immediately noticed at least two people were passed out drunk, and there was a dance/fight battle of sorts in the middle of a circle.

"The fuck?" I questioned before Toby pushed me into the circle, and I was in the middle of two people.

"Blame Toby! Not me!" I immediately screeched out before ducking as a knife came past me.

"Get out of the way!" I heard from above me, and I just crawled out of the mess before being met with another small crowd of people.

I stood up to see that it was the crowd for the karaoke machine, and I looked back to see Toby nowhere in sight.

"Fantastic, he left me alone." I mumbled under my breath before pushing myself through the crowd of people to see Jane in front of the machine in the middle of a song it seemed like.

I wait until she's done before everyone starts clapping, and a score comes up.

'9/10'

Soon enough, I was being shoved, and I was now flat on my face.

"Thanks, douchenuts!" I groan as I stand up to see I was in front of the machine, and I was being handed the mic.

As Jane walks away back towards the crowd, I mutter a small 'no' before turning around.

"Go on!"

"Yeah, sing!"

"I'm sure you're not as bad as some of us."

"Hey!"

"It's true~."

I turn back around to see a large selection and a search function, and I look around to see Burning Pile, and I pick it, taking a deep breath as it loaded.

Once it starts, I turn around to see everyone just standing there silently.

"Well, here goes?..." I mumble under my breath as I wait for the cue.

[Nope, not doin' it~]

-

After it ends, I gulp as I turn to see my score as I hear cheering behind me.

'10/10'

"No way.." I mutter as everyone falls silent at the sight of the score.

"How did I get a 5, and sh- They get a 10?!"

"Oh shut it, they deserve it."

I smile as another person I probably don't know comes up to me, and I hand them the mic as I walk away, waving a bit.

"Catch me~!"

"Wait wh-"

Before I knew it, Toby had jumped from a few stories up, and I was now holding him for dear life.

"Wow, didn't think you'd be able to hold me at all."

"How AM I holding you at all?!"

I could tell he was smirking and soon after I fall with him still in my arms.

"How the fuck was I even able to hold you?! Your like- How old?!" I asked, pulling myself to my feet, with him doing the same shortly after.

"17, I'm not that old."

"Oh yeah, sure, your like ancient."

"I- Rude!"

"Shut up-."

I look past him to see Slender standing in the doorway, and I immediately get suspicious.

"I'm getting a snack." I mutter as I turn away from Toby and give him the middle finger as I make my way to the snack table.

Once I get there, I see that Tim guy again, the other mustard-looking guy, and surprisingly Clockwork are all passed out drunk.

"Welp, not my problem!"

-

I'm now sitting in front of the TV in the living room again next to the Link look-alike going at it while eating my snack.

"Soo-"

"Wait until I'm done with this, then you can join."

"Yep."

After maybe 10 minutes, he throws the controller in the air in victory, and I smirk as I look at him.

"Now let me on, bitch." I say, smiling as he catches it and looks at me.

He then points to a stack of controllers, and I grab one, turn it on, and join.

"What're you playing?"

"Fortnite."

"Nahh, fuck that."

I then crawl back over to the stack of controllers and dig through the games until finding Minecraft.

"We're playing a REAL game!" I beamed, opening the game slot and putting the disc in, it soon coming up on the screen.

"Hey-" He tried to get out, but I had already swapped our controllers, and I was screwing around while picking a skin.

"No, I'm not playing that shit, we're gonna play a good game." I chuckle as I look at his face, which made me laugh.

"Fine, but I get to pick the server."

"Deal!"

Soon we were on Hypixel and I was getting ready to fuck his ass over in whatever we played.

-

"Alright everyone, it's getting late now!" I heard Slender from the doorway, and soon the living room was packed again.

"Fantastic.."

"Alright, did you all have fun?"

Soon multiple answers were said, and I just threw my thumb up.

"Good, tomorrow we will clean everything up, for now, everyone may go to their rooms." He added, and slowly everyone was moving out of the living room and to their own rooms.

I told the Link look-alike goodnight, and me and Toby headed to our room.

"So... Where'd the new bag come from? And the collar?"

"Well, I went to- Wait, collar?"

"Yeah, that's a collar dumbass, like dogs, just for kinky adults."

"WHAT?!"

Soon Toby was on the floor laughing and I was almost throwing up.

"I'M ASEXUAL YOU DICKHEAD! NOW HOW DO I GET THIS SHIT OFF?!"

"AHAHAHAHA-"

"AAAAHHH!!"

...Fantastic.

-

After a while, we both calmed down and started talking.

"It doesn't have to be all weird, you can just wear it if you want." Toby started, and I just looked at it.

"But what if- Stuff got on it?"

"You mean-"

I was now covering Toby's mouth and shaking my head aggressively.

"Don't. Say. It."

After a minute, I removed my hand and sat back on my bed.

"You can wear it normally, now explain the bag."

"Well... I went back to my old house and burnt it down."

"Good for you, now, are we gonna take everything out?"

"Tomorrow, I'm going to sleep."

He just chuckled a bit and turned off the light.

"Night, bitch."

"Night, dumbass."

And like that, we were both trying to fall asleep.

Today was an event, that's for sure.

But I can't help but wonder if someone was watching me today...

Eh, I'll worry about it later.

For now, I get to sleep~.

[Chapter was inspired by VikingMetalToby, but my own shit of course lol, adios~]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 430 32
**on hold for editing** you are kidnapped by a creepypasta and it turns out that you might NOT die.
220 0 22
A God hiding from his painful past in his own solitude but having dreams of a human woman he has never met. A human woman with a traumatic past not l...
32.6K 1K 40
Ticci toby a creepypasta living the life of killing then falls on a mortal that has the Heart of a soul speaker changes his life forever. Each page w...