BTS Sickfics (request closed...

By The-Purple-Pearl

BTS unfortunate Events, sickfic, hurtfic, just stories/oneshots about BTS members. Just stories (one day i h... More

Request!
Hello
BTS drugged (Part 1 of the mission to kidnap)
Picking up (Part 2 of the mission to kidnap)
Kidnapped (part 3 of the mission to kidnap)
BTS ~ Car accident
BTS ~ Plane crash (part 4 of the mission to kidnapped.)
BTS ~ She's back (part 5 of the mission to kidnapped.)
BTS ~ the last flight (part 6 of the mission to kidnapped.)
Seokjin (Jin) ~ hypothermia
Yoongi (Suga) ~ Hepatitis
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Wrong jump
Namjoon (RM) ~ Upset
Jimin ~ The Divorce
Taehyung (V)~ Depressed
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Helpless
BTS ~ Fire
Hyungline ~ Overworked
Maknea Line ~ Stomach flu
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Words can hurt
Yoongi (Suga) ~ You never let me fall
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Unwanted
Namjoon (RM) ~ Tired and sad
Jimin ~ it hurt so bad
Taehyung (V) ~ Loss
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The best
Vmin (Taehyung and Jimin) ~ Fight
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Military
Yoongi (Suga) ~ Flashback
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Hiding
Namjoon (RM) ~ migraine
Taehyung (V) ~ Unheard
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ As it hits
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Unseen
Namjoon (RM) ~ Tiredness
Taehyung (V) ~ Middle of the night
Jimin ~ took the bullet
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Not here
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Just smile.
Taehyung (V) ~ Fainted
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ More than money
Namjoon (RM) ~ Mirror
Jimin ~ Fight
BTS ~ FIRE PART 2
Namjoon ~ Appendix
Taehyung (V) ~ Burned
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Do you notice?
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot
Namjoon (RM) ~ Shattered pieces
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ heart beat.
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Heart beat part 2
Taehyung (V) ~ Painless
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The gym
Taehyung (V) ~The truth hurts
Jimin ~ Alone
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Nothing I'm fine
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The past never leaves
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Invisible
Namjoon (RM) ~ The mood (Upset pt2)
Namjoon (RM) ~ No voice (Upset pt3)
Taehyung (V) ~ The walls are closing in
Namjoon (RM) ~ Till it bleeds
To the person who needs to hear this...
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Getting the proof
Jimin ~ Cuts
Taehyung (V) ~ Identity crisis
BTS ~Dentist
Taehyung (v) ~ Last day
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ To much
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Unbelieveble sick
Jimin ~ If I don't talk they will never know
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ back to being 2
Jimin & Jungkook (Jikook) ~ Pushed
BTS ~ Revenge (Part 7 of the mission to kidnap.)
Seokjin (Jin) ~ One mistake
Namjoon (RM) ~ Seizing
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Things that changed
Jeon Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Behind closed doors
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding
Jimin ~ If only
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Fake it till you make it
BTS ~ Maknea save the day
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret.
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Comments
Taehyung (V) ~ The needle
Hyung-line x maknes line ~ If you sick, we will take care of you
Maknea line ~ Stay out of this maknea!
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Faker!
Namjoon (RM) ~ Throat infection
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Pressure
Namjon (RM) ~ ENOUGH!
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Seeing Justice
Taehyung (V) ~ Cholinergic urticaria
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Wrong bite
Maknea line x Hyung line ~ our time to take care now
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret part 2
JIN&RM (Seokjin and Namjoon) ~ Coma
Taehyung (V) ~ It just too much
Jimin ~ Feeling it all but nothing at the same time
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ not his lucky day!
Namjoon (RM) ~ Wake up!
BTS ~ Dentist part 2
Seokjin (Jin) ~ When the doctor is wrong...
Taehyung (V) ~ Blood and water
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot fired!
Maknea ~ A harsh day
Taehyung (V) ~ Obsessed..
Namjoon (RM) ~ trouble with the new manager
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ high school fever
Hoseok (J-hope) ~ Interest

Namjoon (RM) ~ Seeing black

918 36 2
By The-Purple-Pearl

For this sickfic, I took the requests from @kaisahsparkle, @ID3ALN3V3, @AnnaStark26 and @Sanika71206. The request where similar to each other and I believed I could make a really great story. So Please enjoy and let me know what you think! While writing this, I noticed that I am not a really good person to write about fights... the truth is I try not to have them in life, and other than that I always have a really hard time getting mad... anyone have tips for writing better?

The silence was broken by another sound of breaking glass.
"NAMJOOOON!!" Jin screamed furious at the younger one. "That is latterly the second glass you broke in this hotel and we haven't been in here for like 3 hours."

Namjoon looked down, that is the second glass but the seventh thing he broke this day that had only started since it was only 11 am.
"You literally broke something again? Namjoon ist is getting out of hand now." Yoongi says a bit annoyed.
"I'm sorry." Namjon says as he starts cleaning up the shattered glass that lays around the hotel living room. They are on tour and tomorrow night it the concert giving him enough time to relax and stop breaking things.

Taehyung and Namjoon share a hotel room, while Hoseok and Jungkook share one leaving Jin, Jimin and Yoongi to sleep in the last one. The living room that the three boys share is the biggest, meaning that the other boys will come to that place to hang out with each other.

Namjoon has broken his earphones this morning when getting out of the taxi, after that he ripped the shirt of Taehyung because if was stuck in the suitcase, than he broke the zipper of the backpack from Jungkook and when you think it ends here no. After that he broke the key card for the hotel room, to be honest this was together with Taehyung but it was broken, then when he was chilling with Jin and Yoongi he broke one glass and now the second.

He couldn't really explain why today everything was going wrong, he didn't feel sick, but he didn't feel like himself he couldn't put his finger on it. He sat down next to Jin and looks at his phone. Only five minutes had passed since the last time he checked. He felt worse than this morning when he woke up but that was probably because he was breaking loads and loads of things.

Jin turned on the TV and watch something while Yoongi was listening to some music. Jimin and Hoseok came in the room as the door opened.
"OUCH!" Hoseok says, getting all the attention in the room as all eyes look at him.

He looks down at his feet. As he sees that some red liquid is now starting to spread on the carped.
"What did you do?" Jimin asks looking around to find something.
"I stepped in some glass, but I will be ok." Hoseok says soft as he keeps looking at the blood.
"Hobi sit down." Yoongi says as he walks towards Hoseok.
"Why didn't you wear shoes?" Jin ask quiet.
"Our room is across from here I didn't want to do a lot of work." Hoseok says. In the meantime Jimin found some paper and together with Jin he cleanse the little wound. It isn't big, and the bleeding stopped so with that Jin and Yoongi look at Namjoon, who noticed what happened and didn't know how to react. He felt really guilty the moment Hoseok stepped in the glasses. He really thought that he threw away all the glass, guess he was wrong.

"I am sorry, I dropped a glass earlier and I guess I didn't clean all the glass." Namjoon says looking at Hoseok who just smiles at him and nods in understanding. But that is all he gets before Jin gets angry.

"Joon please make sure there is no more glass on the floor. " Jin says, he is annoyed by now and Namjoon knows it. He stands up and start to walk towards the place where Hoseok stepped in the glass, but just as he walks by Yoongi, the bottom of his shirts hooks on to Yoongi phone, making it drop out of his hand on the floor.

Namjoon looks up shocked. "I am so sorry!" he says, Yoongi let out a deep breath before just taking his phone and looking at it. Thank god for Namjoon the phone wasn't broken or anything.
"its fine, just clean the room" Yoongi says, Namjoon nods walking away slowly, his mind is way to busy with everything around him trying so hard not to break things again. But he starts to feel a little dizzy, making him sway and with another glass falls of the counter onto the ground.

"Are you for real! Namjoon please, just get out! I clean it! Just go!" Jin says angry, Namjoons world hasn't stopped spinning but he understands that it was bad and walks towards the door. But with that he steps in some glass, letting out a small cry of pain.
"Just go to your room please Joon ou have done enough for today." Yoongi says looking at the boy that is now seeing pale. Hoseok and Jimin are not saying anything else, they knew the others are done with Namjoon right now and they learned not to come between them. Just as Namjoon leaves the room Taehyung and Jungkook enter. Namjoon and Jungkook bump into each other, Namjoon can't stand up straight and falls backwards while Jungkook drops something that he was holding.
"No!!" Jungkook says as a tears start to form into his eyes. "I just got that for my parents it was really hard work."

"I am sorry Kook." Namjoon says as he tries to stand up leaning against the wall, feeling guilty as heck. But right now Jungkook feels his anger getting the best of him.
"You are literally a walking disaster! You always break things like it is nothing! Can you just use your eyes for once!" Jungkook almost screams, Taehyung holds Jungkook back, trying to calm him down.

"I am sorry." Namjoon says walking out of the room. He walks back to his shared room with Taehyung and collapsed on his bed. His eyes closes almost immediately he is exhausted.

"Namjoon!" A yell make him open his eyes.
"Food is ready, come and join." The voice says, but the truth is Namjoon doesn't want to get up. He isn't even hungry. He feels sick and he doesn't even know that it isn't because of the guilt.

If anyone would check up at him they would know that he is having a fever, if anyone, including Namjoon had noticed, he has been sick since last night but he just didn't feel fit so he didn't think about it but right now.

So he stays in bed, not even trying getting out, closing his eyes again and he sleeps again.

But that may only be for a few minutes as again a voice calls his name, now also shaking him awake.
"Joon, it is time to eat." It is the voice of Taehyung trying to wake him.
"Please leave me." Namjoon says, with that Taehyung looks a little disappointed.
"I am sorry that Jungkook got mad at you but you really don't have to put it on me, please come eat." Taehyung says, trying to be gently but a little anger is boiling up.
"Tae, just leave." Namjoon says, turning away from him.
"Fine!" Taehyung says before leaving the room.

Just as Namjoon closes his eyes once again, a different angry voice is entering his room.
"Kim Namjoon get out of bed now and eat with us. I don't even know why you are angry, you broke it all, now get out!" Jin says before pulling the blanked away from him.
"Hyung.." Namjoon starts but that ends as Jin looks at him. Namjoon gets out of his bed, his whole body feel tired and the dizziness from before is back now that he is standing.
The two walk into the room and sit down around the table.

As the dizziness wasn't enough the smell of the food is making Namjoon nauseous. He just stares at the food, it is not that he is angry but his faces isn't a fun side to see right now.

"Namjoon, please don't be stubborn and eat!" Yoongi says.
"I am not hungry"
"Namjoon I don't even know why you are angry. You broke everything, if there is anyone that may be angry it's us!" Jungkook says, directly he get a look from jin that it is not his place to say something right now.
"I am not mad." Namjoon says still calm but still not moving a muscle, feeling worse every second.
"Than just act normal! Don't be like this. Jungkook is right! It's not the best thing to break thing but we are the once that should be acting like this. You have no right at all!!!" Hoseok says.

This was it. Namjoon couldn't take in anymore, he stand up way to fast making his world spin.
"I am not mad!" He slams his hand on the table and walks out of the room.

"Just leave me alone!" He yelled, he turned around but the sudden movement was something is body couldn't handle and with that black dots start to appear in front of him. He can't control his body anymore but he knows he has closed the door. SO the other can't see him anymore.

Nobody is following him, nobody is even coming. They are just mad at him for the whole day. And the truth is he doesn't blame them. He tries to walk towards his room that he shares with Taehyung and falls on the bed.

When Namjoon opens his eyes, he noticed the sun shining bright.

"Hey you." Taehyung says soft as Namjoon looks at Taehyung who is smiling soft. "How are you felling?"
How was he feeling? The truth was he felt worse than before, he could't put his finger on it. He couldn't figure out how he was feeling. It has been a long time since he got sick and felt like shit.

"I've been better." He than says.
"You are ready for the concert tonight right?" Taehyung ask.
"Tonight?" Namjoon asks looking weird.
"Yeah you sure needed you sleep, you haven't even woke up yet." Taehyung says.
"Did anyone try?" Namjoon ask.
"No nobody wants to talk to you right now..." Taehyung says looking a bit sad.
"Are you ok?" Taehyung than asks.
"Yeah I'll be fine." Namjoon says. But the truth is, he isn't feeling fine.. he feels sick to his stomach. He feels cold and warm at the same time and as he tries to stand his legs feel like jelly. He can feel himself burning up so he stays in bed for the rest of the day. Just before they have to leave he gets out to take a shower.

It is taking him way to much energy, almost falling over as he steps out of the shower and again he breaks something.

But it is all so blurry in front of him that he can't even see it and tries to walk out of the bathroom. He puts on his clothes and as Taehyung said. No one is talking to him, not even coming into the room, nobody is in the mood.

With every energy left he walks to the car that brings them to the concert hall and get his clothes on. The others are talking to each other but ignoring him.

"Ah! J-HOPE!" Jin laughs as they walk out of the car laughing and holding their stomachs from laughing.

"Are you coming or are you going to be that annoying today." A voice made his way into Namjoons ears.
Without saying anything, without thinking about the fact that it all could be worse he stepped out of the car.

He breaths in the fresh air as he almost falls over tripping over his own feet.
"You sure you ok?" Taehyung voice ask soft, Taehyung was the one talking now. But he doesn't know who told him to get out of the car.
"I am fine." Namjoon says before walking off.

Even with the rehershers Nobody talked to Namjoon who was just sitting on the ground and something he just las down. He didn't even try to focus on the songs or his rap.

Everything was so hard for him, the concert starts in a hour and Namjoon is sitting on a chair holding his head between his hangs. Trying to control the dizziness and everything that comes with the fever he sure had.

"Hyung?" again it was Taehyung trying to reach out to him, that kid nevers gives up. Taehyung walks towards Namjoon and kneels down trying to look his brother in the eyes, but as soon as his hands touches his forehead he knows.
"You are sick." Taehyung whispers soft.
"No no, I am just really tired. Thank you for worrying but I am ok. Let's rock this concert." Namjoon says. Taehyung smiles and walks away towards Jimin.
"I am worried about Namjoon." Taehyung whispers soft.
"Tae please try to ignore the fight. Just don't come between them." Jimin says.
"But.."
"No please, let them be."

With that Taehyung knows, maybe he can go to Hoseok... but it is already time to get on stages.

The concert is going well, everyone even Namjoon is doing everything perfect. It is as always a show they won't forget but that didn't include what was going to happen.

It was almost their last song to preform that night, Namjoon has been trying so hard to keep it together but he could feel himself slipping away after each song.

He was drained of all energy, he had to go on for the last line of their song. But he couldn't, as much as he had tried his body was now betraying him. He could see black dots appear just like the other day, he could he the appy screams turn into horror screams as he noticed he was falling to the ground.

It may have looked like he just tripped over his feet, at least that it was the members but also a lot of AMRY thoughed in the beginning but he was not standing up.

Yoongi cursed under his breath as he walks slowly to Namjoon, mic down so nobody would hear him and he slowly started to shake Namjoon, he could feel the head of his body like it was on fire.

"Shit." He cursed again as he noticed that Namjoon has a fever.

Slolwy Namjoon eyes open as he looks at Yoongi.
"Let's not make ARMY worried, lean on me as we go back stage." Yoongi says, Namjoon just nods. Not really knowing what is happening he leans on Yoongi as he smiles and waves at ARMY before leaving the stage.

As soon as he was backstage his eyes close again as Yoongi feels the whole body weighed of the taller man leaning on him.
"HELP." He can say before he and Namjoon hit the floor. Staff was running towards them and helping them up.
"I think he is running a fever." Yoongi says.

The other boys come down to see what happened.
"Namjooni what is wrong?" Hoseok asks worried but he looks around trying to find his friend.
"He isn't responing." Someone says.

"Boys one song to go up to the stage!" The manager says.
"But.." Jimin says.
"No buts, tell ARMY that RM is ok. He hit his head tripping over his feet. He will be fine but needs a check up. We don't need to worry the fans. Please."

The boys nod before going back to the stage to finisch the concert after saying goodbye to their belived ARMY they run back to Namjoon, hoping that he is awake.

"Is he awake?" Jin ask, feeling the guilt all over his body. One of the staff members shakes their head.
"The medics will take him to the hospital." Another staff member says.
"why?" Jungkook ask a bit afraid.
"He need fluids and energy. It seems like he hasn't eaten in like 24 hours or even drink a bit. His fever is high and on dangerous levers."

"How did he even hide it" Jin ask.
"He never did, the fight you had with him just made it seem like he was mad." Taehyung says.
"You are saying that you knew and you didn't even say something." Yoongi ask kind of angry.
"He said he was fine and nobody wanted to listen as soon as I said the name Namjoon." Taehyung says angry back.

"Ok no time to fight, we need to go the the hositial to."

With that the boys got into the car a drive in a car behind the car where Namjoon is laying to the hospital.

But as they walk inside they are separated from each others, the boys to the waiting room with the staff and Namjoon is being taken away in a bed.

It felt like hours and hours passes by before the doctor came in to tell them that Namjoon has a fever because of a stomach bug that wasn't going easy on him. the bos thank the doctor before they waited for Namjoon to wake up.

But also there hours passed by, making the boys worry even more, on the socials the video of Namjoon falling was all over the internet. It really seemed like he was just being Namjoon, tripping over his own feet. But the boys knew better, they even felt guilty.

Sickness didn't explain the fact that he broke that man thing but it did explain his action after that. It was the next morning as Namjoon eyes finally open.

"goodmorning." Jin says looking at Namjoon who just looks confused.
"I am really sorry for breaking all.." Namjoon starts not really sure where he is.
"it's ok. How are you feeling?"

How was he feeling?
"Better.." Namjoon says after a minutes thinking.
"I am sorry that you felt like you couldn't talk to us."
"You wouldn't have listened though."

Namjoon was right his angry about how he acted was something Jin couldn't forget or ignore as he had talked.

"I am sorry. I should have noticed.."
"No, I feel bit better."

"And you will be ok. You have to stay here for tomorrow but after that you can go back home and rest." A nurse said as she walks in and out of the room after talking.

"can't wait to go home." Namjoon says

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 14 7
~short stories and poetry~ ♡ ♡ My collection of bts short stories, with little to no editing and only a few spur the moment ideas. It's a lovely dump...
40.6K 1K 29
basically me projecting my emotions onto poor jk
11.9K 261 7
--18+ warning-- <> --One for each member-- Deals with pain, the past, illness, fears and desires, and how they are overcome just by a loving to...
9.7K 218 17
Just a bunch of Skz oneshots of the members sick, crying, or hurt. I take requests but I'll mostly base it off of things the members have mentioned i...