🩷ฝﻉกƈɭคٱɼ ѻกﻉ รɦѻՇร🖤

By FeralGuineaPig2000

These are one shots on the ship Wenclair from Wednesday's More

New Enid Story?
○Fitness Goals○
●Hypothetical Question●
□Couples Fight □
■Bad Session ■
■Touch her, I kill you■
♤Christmas Break ♤
♡Smile! ♡
◇Fangs & Questions ◇
♧Super Duper Good News ♧
☆Secrets & Confessions ☆
○Thoughts ○
●Mid-life Crisis & Enemies●
□Am I In Trouble? □
❤️‍🔥□So Much Trouble □❤️‍🔥
■Violence Isn't the Answer ■
♤Arguments & Emotions ♤
♡You're going to be okay... ♡
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
◇Wolf Attack ◇
♧Sick ♧
☆ Wake up! ☆
○Fake ID○
●Date●
❤️‍🔥□Princess□❤️‍🔥
■It's a lifestyle■
♤Watermelon♤
Pls Read
◇Hanahaki Disease◇
♧Fights & Storms♧
❤️‍🔥☆Belong to me☆❤️‍🔥
○Nightmares○
●Good Hello●
●Weirdly Emotional●
□In Need Of A Bodyguard□
■Ditching■
❤️‍🔥♤Not So Holy Sounds♤
◇Therapy Panic◇
♡Focus = Forget♡
♧Ghost♧
❤️‍🔥☆Walk In☆❤️‍🔥
○Secret Relationship○

♧Control ♧

5.8K 152 76
By FeralGuineaPig2000

(I lost the request)

Partially requested by:
pacifiedmels

Prompt- Enid loses control.

-Wednesday POV-

It was my writing time at the moment, although I keep finding my mind wander to my girlfriend. She's been weird all day, which I was recently informed that it was a full moon tonight and it is probably triggering her wolf side.

I was mid sentence when Enids breath got heavier to the point they started to sound like pants. I stop my writing and turn around to see Enid thrashing around in her sleep. I feel myself getting worried for my wolf and stand up to walk over to her. That's when I notice her wolf features. She had a small layer of fur on her body, wolf ears had appeared on her head, her bed sheets had ripped due to her claws gripping and dragging at them.

I raise my hand above her shoulder, I hesitate a little, but place my hand on her shoulder and shake her body lightly, "Enid." I whisper and continue to shake her. It only took that as Enid jumps out of bed-

Now, you would think I am great with my reflexes, and I am, but I  can rely on them too much where they fail me. This is one of those moments, I tell you this because it is true, and I come to realise this as Enid has me pinned up against the wall, her claws had dug into my neck as her hand wrapped around my throat, blood dripped from each gash that Enid's claws had impaled me with.

I felt my breathing starting to restrict as her hand dug deeper, my hand wrapped around the wrist that held my throat, "Enid, i-it's m-m-me." I struggle to get out. Enid's eyes were a glowing bright yellow, her breath was heavy and blew on my face.

I started to choke and felt blood drip from my mouth. I let go of Enid's wrist with one of my hands and reach out to look for something to grab. I move my hand around until I grasp onto a cup. I grip hard and smash it against Enid's head, she heals fast so I felt a little better.

Her grip releases from my neck as she falls, my legs buckle from beneath me and I fall forward, I let out a small scream as I land on my arm, hearing it crash as it bends the opposite way. My breathing still felt restricted, the pain in my neck started numb, along with the feelings in my face.

My eyesight slowly focuses back and see Enid slowly get up, she was back to her normal human self. She takes a moment to look around at the smashed glass on the floor before her eyes land my unmoving body.

-Enid POV-

My eyes slowly open, my head was killing me. I sit up slowly and spot the broken shards of glass on the floor, the mess on my desk. I look around more and my eyes land on my girlfriend, my very unmoving girlfriend. A puddle of blood surrounded her head, blood coming from multiple gashes on her neck and dripped from her mouth, her arm had bent the opposite way.

"Wednesday!" I scream and quickly crawl over to her, ignoring the shards of glass that dig into my hands and knees. I grab her waist and carefully flip her over. She let's out a pained choke and more blood pours out.

"No, no, no, no, Wednesday, I'm going to take you to help don't worry, I'm sorry." I continue to mumble encouraging words to keep Wednesday awake as I, as carefully as I can, lift her up bridal style and make my way out of the room, my hand around the top half of her body pressing one of my shirts that I found around her neck to reduce the bleeding. "Help!" I begin to shout as I make my way down the halls, "Please! Someone help!" I continue to shout I hear running behind me.

"Enid- woah!" It was Ajax, "What happened?!" Ajax panicked. "Help, now, questions, later!" Enid cries out. Ajax nods and takes the now unconscious Wednesday from Enid and the two run towards the infirmary.

-Wednesday POV-

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The noise that filled my ears as I felt my body come alive. I tried to open my eyes and look around but I couldn't. I felt a hand gripping onto mine but I couldn't grip back, I couldn't move. I could feel what felt like a tube down my throat.

"Wednesday," A soft voice calls, it was Enid's, "I'm so, so sorry," Sorry? What is she apologising for?, "This is all my fault. If could've controlled my fucking wolf you wouldn't be in this stupid coma," Coma?!, "Please, Weds, wake up please. It's been two months too long." I could hear how upset she was through her voice. Two months?! Come on Wednesday, come on. Just open your eyes. Open them. Light slowly seeped through my eye lids, blinding me. I heard the heart monitor speed up, and apparently so did Enid.

-No one's POV-

"Wednesday?" Enid stands up and squeezes Wednesday's hand as she notices the movement in her eyes. She realised she was trying to open them, Enid put her hand above Wednesday's face to block the light from her eyes, "Come on, baby, you can do it." Enid encourages.

Enid watches as Wednesday blinks her eyes until they are open. Enid felt tears fall from her eyes out of happiness that her girlfriend is finally awake. Enid notices Wednesday's eyes filled with tears as she started to choke a little on the tube down her throat that was helping her breath. Enid quickly reaches over and rapidly presses one of the buttons on the side of the bed that indicates the patient is awake or in trouble.

Multiple nurses and a doctor walk into the room seconds after the button was pressed. Immediately Enid was rushed out of the room as they made sure Wednesday was okay. In the meantime, Enid called Wednesdays family and a few friends while crying to tell them the news.

Moments pass and the nurses and doctor walk out. Enid stands up and nervously plays with the sleeves of Wednesday's jacket that she wore almost everyday, "Is she- is she okay?" Enid asks the doctor. "There's good news and unfortunately bad news. Good news Wednesday is awake and is healing greatly, her throat is still healing so she must reduce her speaking to a minimum so it will not hurt her. Also, she can move her hands a little but her arms are quite paralysed."

Enid nods at the doctor, "And-And the bad news?" The doctor sighs which raises Enid's worry and nervousness. "From the neck down she is currently paralysed," Enid covers her mouth with her hand as she crosses her arms, "At the moment, she can move her neck side to side with slight struggle."

"I-I-Is it permanent?" Enid asks, the amount of guilt she feels is unhuman. "With the tests we have so far done, we can confirm that it is temporary, we just need to run more tests to conclude how long she will be paralysed for," The doctor notices Enid's nervousness and places a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, we will try everything to help Wednesday." Enid nods.

"Can- Can I-" Enid struggles a little. "Yes, Enid you can see her." Enid nodd and walks up to the door, the doctor walks off. Enid hesitates a little before softly opening the door. Her eyes immediately land on Wednesday whose eyes were trained on the ceiling, Enid felt her eyes tear up and closes the door behind herself.

"Don't cry, Darling." Wednesday's voiced is scratchy. Enid looks up to see Wednesday now looking at her. Enid takes a deep breath and walks up to the bed and sits down at the chair. Enid completely breaks down and rests her arms on the bed and hides her face.

Wednesday tries the best she can and reaches her fingers out, it was hard to move her head as a neck brace restricted the movements, but she could move it just enough to see her hand lightly grazed  over Enids forearm. Enid look up from her arms and down at Wednesday's hand, Wednsday slowly flipped her hand for her palm to face upwards and lightly stroke Enids arm again.

Enid reaches her own hand out and intertwined their hands. Enid raised their hands and kissed Wednesday's hand before crying into it.

"Weds, I am- I am so, so fucking sorry," Enid began to cry harder into Wednesday's hand, "This is all my fault." Wednsday squeezes Enid's hand as hard as she could, which isn't by much. "Enid, you- you c-couldn't control yourself... it's not your fault." Wednesday tries to comfort Enid the best she could.

"No matter what you say, Weds, I'm still going to feel like this is all my fault." Enid chuckles lightly, Wednesday smiles slightly. "I can try though, right?" At that moment the doors burst open.

"Wednesday!"

Do I sense a part 2??

-Eel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 616 25
wenclair oneshots // fluff + angst
56.3K 703 32
discontinued show support for my new story (baby dont || tamber story) 🙌
28.3K 842 49
Mix of all kinds of one-part stories from this cute ship! The cover belongs to @emeriart, I only have permission to use it in this story!!! Copyrigh...
12.3K 150 28
WENCLAIR ONESHOTS and a bit of other ship but MANLY WENCLAIR REQUESTE OPEN RN Ok yall can request anything, btw there 17 in this so yeaaaa