The male lead must attack me...

By Xiaoshuo_

--Song Manman transmigrated into a novel of a wealthy family and became a cannon fodder female supporting rol... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53

Chapter 52

918 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 52

    In his room in the middle of the night, he suddenly said such a sentence, Song Manman didn't remember it all at once, and when she remembered it, she raised her eyebrows and smiled and said: "You said it."

    "Yeah." Shen Yan nodded, He thought that it was impossible for him to bully Manman, so he gave an extremely firm answer.

    Standing at the door, Song Manman asked again: "Don't let the wound get wet."

    Shen Yan was standing in front of her, and she had to personally deliver it at such a small distance. Obviously the two of them looked sticky, but they both I didn't notice it at all, as if I was used to it.

    He raised his hand and rubbed her hair: "I see, don't worry."

    Song Manman waved his hand away angrily, if there would be so many things to see a doctor directly, she curled her lips and said: "I'm going back "

    "Okay." The

    one-minute journey was extremely short, Shen Yan sighed regretfully, and when Song Manman walked in, his eyes were soft and he said good night softly.

    Just when Shen Yan turned around, there was an equally soft voice from the room with the door still open: "Shen Yan, good night."

    Shen Yan was slightly startled, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

    in a few days.

    Song Manman came to a prison alone.

    She was sitting at one end, and across the long table was a pale and thin woman. Her previous pure and sweet appearance was gone, her eyes were out of focus, and her body was as thin as paper, as if she would collapse in the wind.

    But at the moment when this woman saw Song Manman, the numbness in her eyes was gone, replaced by a monstrous hatred. If it wasn't for the guards watching, she might have pounced on him.

    And this woman is Tong Xuan.

    She stayed in it for less than a month, and she already experienced pain that she could not imagine in her life. She regretted countless times that she shouldn't have ruined her future just because of a mere dream. She despaired and repented. meet again.

    But at the moment when she saw Song Manman, all the previous regrets and remorse disappeared, and hatred welled up in her heart. What she regretted even more was that she was not well prepared at the beginning. Even if she paid the price, she still wanted Song Manman. destroyed.

    The woman sitting opposite Tong Xuan was wearing a simple black dress, her hair was casually coiled, her skin was fair, her eyebrows were delicate, her eyes were clean and clear.

    Tong Xuan froze. She subconsciously wanted to cover her face. At this moment, they were as if they were different from each other, more like they had switched positions with them in the dream.

    She pinched the palm of her hand tightly, pinching her nails deep and she couldn't feel any pain. Tong Xuan stared at Song Manman with a vague tone: "Can I ask you something?"

    Song Manman put her hands on the table , looked at her quietly and said: "What's the matter."

    Tong Xuan stared closely at her eyes, not letting go of the slightest abnormality: "That dream is true, right? In the future, I will marry Shen Yan, I'm the destined heroine, am I not?"

    Song Manman's expression was a little subtle, and she still couldn't figure out why the heroine Tong Xuan dreamed of these things for no reason.

    She took a fixed look at Tong Xuan, then pursed her lips and drooped her eyes and said: "Yes."

    The moment she said yes, Tong Xuan suddenly burst into laughter, holding her hair with both hands like crazy and saying to herself: " I knew it, I knew it, I already told me why I became like this."

    Song Manman looked at her with a frown, and said lightly: "Even if the dream is real, there is no need for you to do these things."

    "What do you know?" Tong Xuan immediately interrupted her, she looked at Song Manman expressionlessly, and sneered, "You have such a good family background, of course you don't know how difficult my life is, and every time I I'm afraid I'll make a mistake just like in my dream, but you always obstruct me—"

    "Wait a minute." Song Manman raised his hand to stop it.

    She glanced at Tong Xuan strangely and said, "Let me analyze it for you. Since you said that I also know about the things in the dream, but think about it carefully, why do I know about the things in the dream and still do the same thing as in the dream?" Woolen cloth."

    Tong Xuan opened her eyes wide, unable to speak for a moment.

    But Song Manman didn't stop, but continued: "At the banquet, it could have turned into the situation in your dream, but you took the initiative to frame things. If you didn't do it, would things have turned into this? ?"

    Tong Xuan's eyes became dazed, she was like a bolt from the blue, she hadn't thought about this question at all.

    Song Manman stood up, looked at Tong Xuan and said, "There's no need to take risks because of unstable factors."

    Until Song Manman left for a long time, Tong Xuan sat there with her body hunched over, breathing deadly.

    ...

    and Song Manman over there just came out and was blown by the cold wind and couldn't help rubbing his arms.

    Just when she lifted her foot, the voice of the system came back suddenly in her mind.

    The system cheered enthusiastically: [I'm back! You can quickly guess whether it is good news or bad news. ]

    Song Manman was walking on the road, absently replying to the system: 【Good news. 】

    The system applauds and applauds: 【Manman, you are so smart, how do you know that what I brought is good news! 】

    Song Manman: "..." If she couldn't hear such an obvious tone, she would be as stupid as it.

    She sighed and cheered, "Yeah, what is the good news, tell me quickly." The

    system puffed out its chest and said proudly: [Manman, let me tell you, our task has not been submitted yet, But I showed it to the seniors, and they said we had an 80 percent chance of passing. 】

    Song Manman said with disappointment and regret: "Ah? It hasn't succeeded yet?" The

    system was hit: [...Isn't it because I'm very busy, I have to wait in line for a long, long, long time, I'm afraid you are in a hurry, so I will come back and tell you first, And if our mission is completed, I can no longer follow you Manman. ]

    Song Manman was stunned for a moment, then stopped: "You mean, you will leave after the task is completed?"

    The system nodded.

    Song Manman frowned. The system had been with her for so long, and when she suddenly heard that the other party would leave, she felt a little uncomfortable and reluctant for a moment. Although the system was stupid, it was really cute.

    Because of hearing this news, Song Manman's mood was a little light for the next day, as if nothing could arouse her interest.

    Song Manman walked absent-mindedly, and she didn't come back to herself until An Xue called.

    "Hello?"

    "Hey Manman, I'm back from Antarctica, come and pick me up, I brought you a lot of presents." As soon as the

    gift was mentioned, Song Manman remembered what An Xue had sent her before, and she said vigilantly: "I'll pick you up, but you don't need the gift."

    An Xue seemed to have gone out for a trip, and even her temper and tone changed a lot. She laughed and said meaningfully: "Why, you haven't used it yet. Finished?"

    As soon as these words came out, Song Manman's face instantly became hot, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I don't need it."

    "Why don't you need it anymore? Could it be that Shen Yan is not very good at it, which makes you so disgusted."

    Song Manman: "... ..."

    She rolled her eyes, and said helplessly, "Okay, don't guess, we'll talk about it when you get here."

    After hanging up the phone, Song Manman put the little sadness behind him, and quickly went home and drove to pick up the phone . An Xue.

    after an hour.

    An Xue got into the car with a big bag and a small bag. In the past, her waist-length black hair was cut into a short haircut across the ear. She always only wears fake plain makeup and gentle makeup, but today she wears slightly raised eyeliner and cherries. Lipstick, from a gentle and dignified pure lady directly transformed into a sassy type.

    Song Manman looked at her in surprise, and said doubtfully, "You have gone to Antarctica, and the changes have been quite big."

    An Xue subconsciously wanted to brush her hair, but after a while she realized that the long hair she had kept for a long time was gone, she clapped her hands and replied after putting all her things in the car: "Of course, from next month I will The whole world is running around."

    "Huh? Why?"

    "Because I want to be a photographer." An Xue raised a smile, and she seemed very happy to say: "After seeing such a beautiful scenery, my first The idea is to take more good-looking scenery."

    Song Manman looked at her with his chin propped up, and said with a smile, "That's good."

    An Xue got into the car, sat in the passenger seat, and took out her phone with great interest. Show her the pictures she took one by one, coupled with her vivid description, as if the beautiful and shocking scene in the photo is right in front of you.

    Song Manman raised her eyebrows and looked at her: "Didn't you plan to find a marriage with a well-matched marriage? If so, would your family agree?"

    An Xue flicked her big earrings, folded her hands casually and said, "It used to be I'm stupid, I'm willing to marry someone for the sake of my family, now I understand that this is a lifetime thing, I don't want to be so casual, I have to find someone who is good to me, just as happy as you."

    "Me?" Song Manman Surprised.

    "That's right, you see Shen Yan is so infatuated with you, I'm content with my other half." An Xue said sincerely.

    Song Manman was stunned for a moment, then hesitated, looked at An Xue and said slowly, "...Actually, I never told you, Shen Yan and I..."

    "We've been divorced a long time ago."

    An Xue:? ? ?

    She was full of doubts, as if she was hallucinating, and said in disbelief: "Are you two divorced?"

    The moment she saw Song Manman nodding, An Xue was silent for a long time, she doubted life: "It doesn't make sense How could it be possible for Shen Yan to divorce you?"

    Song Manman put his hand on the steering wheel, scratched it unconsciously, and said vaguely: "I can't explain the reason, anyway, we are indeed divorced."

    An Xue observed carefully, and suddenly said: "Then you are in a relationship?"

    Song Manman opened his eyes wide, and looked at An Xue in surprise, with a subtle expression: "Why do you think I am in a relationship with him?"

    At present The situation between her and Shen Yan is a bit strange, there is no normal confession and promise when they talk about dating, and there is no normal situation between friends, on the contrary, it is a bit ambiguous.

    An Xue shook her head and said, "You can tell, women in love are always a little different."

    Song Manman: "..."

    Before the car started, An Xue suddenly remembered something, looked at Song Manman and said, "By the way, Today is Valentine's Day."

    "Ah? What's the matter?" Song Manman looked at An Xue blankly, she was busy with the company these days, so she didn't pay attention to it.

    An Xue fastened her seat belt, raised her eyebrows and said, "Your husband - no, didn't Shen Yan ask you out?"

    Song Manman paused, "No."

    She sent An Xue to the nearest hotel, looked at She dragged her suitcase and waved away, originally planning to have a dinner date together, but An Xue suddenly couldn't talk anymore, Song Manman took a deep breath, turned and left.

    It is said that Cao Cao Cao Cao received a call from Shen Yan not long after she left.

    Looking at the familiar number, Song Manman's expression was a little subtle. He was discussing him with An Xue just now, and now he called.

    "Hello, Shen Yan." Song Manman picked up the phone and realized that she had unknowingly arrived at Shen's downstairs. She looked up at the invisible floor.     Although Shen Yan's tone on the other end of the phone was naturally indifferent, Song

    Manman seemed to sense a trace of tension in his voice for some reason: "Manman, are you free tonight?"

Looking at the somewhat reflective window, she pursed her lips and said, "Yes."

    "I'll pick you up at night." Shen Yan said quickly.

    Song Manman looked away, with anticipation in her eyes that she didn't realize, raised her chin and said with a smile, "Okay, then I'll wait for you."

    "Yeah."

    When hanging up the phone, Song Manman squeezed the phone, suddenly Glancing at himself on the glass window by the side of the road, he drove silently to the hotel where An Xue was staying again.

    As soon as An Xue put her luggage away, she was pulled out, and they went to the shopping mall together.

    in a store.

    An Xue stroked her chin and looked carefully at the hanging clothes, then glanced up and down at her, then pointed to the skirt hanging in the middle, and said to the clerk, "That one."

    ...

    and the other side.

    Shen Yan stood in front of the wardrobe and straightened his collar with a calm expression, but from time to time he looked at the three people sitting beside him, raised his jaw slightly and asked, "Is this one okay?" The three people in Luotang said:

    "... "

    Although Shen Yan looks handsome in whatever he wears, they really can't stand it any longer. They really don't understand what they are doing so much.

    In the end, Luo Tang couldn't see it anymore, and couldn't help asking: "Brother Yan, what are you doing?"

    Shen Yan paused for a while as he straightened his collar, glanced at them, and said lightly: "Today is a lover. festival."

    "Ah, so what?" Luo Tang asked blankly.

    Zhou Cheng and Xu Xilin on the side patted him on the head and said contemptuously: "You don't understand this, don't you understand Valentine's Day? Of course it's suitable for couples to date."

    Luo Tang muttered puzzledly: "But brother Yan, you and sister-in-law It's been so long since we've been married."

    Shen Yan stood tall and tall in front of the closet, a trace of disappointment flashed across his handsome face, but it was fleeting, and with his watch downcast, he said calmly, "I've been divorced from Manman for a long time."

    "What?!"

    "Divorce??"

    "When did it happen?"

    After dropping the bombshell, Shen Yan looked calm, but after the three of them spoke in unison, they showed different degrees of shock on their expressions.

    Luo Tang suddenly realized at this time, he opened his eyes and said: "Brother Yan, is it that time, that is, the day when I saw the sunrise, I said that there was something wrong with you, and we both drank."

    Shen Yan said lightly Hmm.

    "But what happened to the point of divorce? Brother Yan, have you cheated?"

    "..."

    Xu Xilin patted him on the head violently.

    Luo Tang covered his head and yelled in a low voice: "I'm not kidding, we don't know who Brother Yan is, he's just addicted to his mouth, why hit me."

    Xu Xilin pushed the frame of his glasses.

    Shen Yan did not explain this topic, but said: "Manman and I are starting again."

    Today, he wants to go a step further.

    Not paying attention to the doubtful gazes of the three of them, Shen Yan glanced at him in the mirror, raised his lips and turned to leave, leaving behind them three bewildered faces.

    —In

    the evening.

    Song Manman walked out helplessly under An Xue's meaningful gaze, and his originally nervous mood gradually eased.

    When she came outside, she saw the man standing in front of the car at a glance. It seemed that it was the first time she had seen him dressed so grandly. From the suit tie to the collar, everything was exquisite.

    He was tall and tall, with a handsome and indifferent face, and looked a little mysterious under the moonlight at night, but the moment he turned around and saw Song Manman, it was as if a god had descended from the world, revealing her unique tenderness.

    And Shen Yan, who was standing in front of the car, was slightly startled when he saw Song Manman, and there was a flash of surprise in his eyes.

    If she is wearing a dark dress, she is warm and coquettish like a blooming rose, but at this moment, she is gentle and full of desire in a light gauze dress.

    Song Manman was wearing a light-colored gauze dress, with a one-shoulder style revealing her white and delicate collarbone, and a thin diamond necklace on her slender swan neck, which set off each other.

    Standing under the moonlight, she looked like a bride walking towards him slowly.

    Shen Yan stretched out his hand subconsciously.

    The next moment, Song Manman, who was approaching, raised his hand, and put a slender white hand on his palm.

    Shen Yan took her hand and led her into the car.

    …

    in half an hour.

    The two stood in the room on the top floor.

    Song Manman felt that this place was a bit familiar, but she couldn't remember it for a while, so she couldn't help tugging at his sleeve and asked, "Where is this place?"

    Shen Yan let out a muffled laugh.

    She was facing the largest floor-to-ceiling window over there, and she could almost see half of Shangjing from top to bottom.

    As night falls, thousands of lights are shining brightly, and the bright lights are interlaced.

    Song Manman stared blankly. At this time, Shen Yan came behind her, and the cold breath invaded her territory without a sound.

    "Don't you remember, here is your birthday present."

    Song Manman opened his eyes wide, turned to look at Shen Yan, and asked in surprise, "Which building is it?"

    "Yes." Shen Yan tidied it up for her Her messy hair.

    Song Manman raised the corners of his lips subconsciously.

    At this time, Shen Yan took her hand and walked in another direction.

    A few minutes later, the two came to a huge garden, because it was full of brightly colored bouquets, she could hardly see the side, this is the flower house on the top floor.

    The surrounding area is made of glass to form a transparent flower house, standing in the middle seems to be in the ocean of flowers.

    The fragrance of flowers permeates the entire greenhouse, and all kinds of flowers are blooming enthusiastically, and the flowers are just right to describe it.

    Song Manman stood in the middle, poking the rose petals lightly with her hands, her eyes bent into crescents. She likes this kind of bright flowers the most, especially roses.

    The next moment, something suddenly fell from the sky.

    It's rose petals all over the sky.

    Song Manman stared at it blankly, and stretched out her hand to catch one piece. The bright red petals were tender and tender, lying quietly in her palm.

    She looked up suddenly.

    I saw the man standing not far away was watching her with a smile on his face. The moment her gaze turned, You stepped forward and walked towards her slowly.

    Song Manman pinched the petal, feeling a little nervous like never before, looking up at him slightly.

    Shen Yan raised his hand and gently took off the rose petals on her head one by one. Looking at her bewildered expression, he curled his lips and said, "Stupid."

    Before Song Manman could speak, Shen Yan said again: "It's also very cute. .”

    Song Manman’s ears turned red quietly.

    The sea of ​​flowers and the rain of petals all over the sky, no matter what girl she is, she can't stand it, let alone Song Manman.

    The surroundings were quiet, the fragrance of flowers permeated the surroundings, and the two stood in the middle of the sea of ​​flowers.

    Shen Yan's eyes intertwined with hers, and he said seriously: "Manman, I never believe in fate, but there must be a special fate between us."

    Song Manman raised his lips and did not speak.

    "Manman, do I have a chance to be your boyfriend?"

    Song Manman tilted his head and looked at him, watching him pursing his lips and looking at her nervously, as if waiting for the permission of the gods.

    Shen Yan's first two confessions were ruined by misunderstanding, so that in the third confession, Shen Yan was subconsciously nervous, her thin lips were tightly pursed, and her jaw was tense.

    Before she could speak, the system in her mind looked at the scene in front of her, and suddenly asked cautiously: [Manman, can I ask you something important. ]

    Song Manman: [What's the matter? 】

    System: [If the mission is successful, will you stay here or return to your world. ]

    Song Manman was taken aback for a moment, as if she hadn't considered this question for a long time.

    She lowered her eyes in thought.

    And Shen Yan in front of him looked at her and didn't know why he was a little flustered, and called out her name in a low voice: "Manman, what are you thinking."

    Song Manman came back to his senses, looked at Shen Yan, and then raised his lips , Seriously said to the system: 【I've made up my mind. 】

    The system is at a loss: 【Have you thought about it yet. 】

    Song Manman stopped talking after replying to the system, and that sentence was: 【I want to stay here. 】

    Looking at something, Song Manman raised his red lips, then waved at him, motioning him to bend down.

    The moment Shen Yan saw the instruction, he quickly bent down and waited quietly.

    "Shen Yan."

    "Well, I'm here."

    Song Manman curled his lips and said softly, "You lower your head." The

    next moment, Song Manman lightly stood on tiptoe and kissed him lightly on his lips , light as a feather, fleeting.

    Shen Yan's pupils shrank slightly, his heart seemed to be beating a little fast, and there seemed to be countless fireworks in his mind, which were blooming enthusiastically.

    His eyes lighted up inch by inch, and then he hugged her suddenly, with a little excitement in his tone: "Manman, you agree."

    After the kiss, Song Manman's ears slowly blushed, but he pretended to be calm. Appearance, in Shen Yan's eyes, she is extremely cute.

    "Manman, let me teach you how to kiss, okay?"

    Shen Yan put his arms around her waist and lowered his head.

    At the moment when he was about to kiss, Song Manman suddenly raised his hand and stuck the petals he had been pinching to his lips.

    A flower petal was stuck on Shen Yan's thin lips with handsome features and soft eyes, which looked a bit strange, and Song Manman couldn't help laughing.

    Just when Song Manman's eyes were full of smiles, Shen Yan put the petals into the corner of her lips, then lifted her chin, bowed her head and kissed her.

    The author has something to say:

    petal kiss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
38.9K 1.3K 14
✧ - 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥? "easily scared?" "not of...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
78.9K 3.5K 15
in which the heir to the throne of south korea, kim taehyung takes his chance and befriends soojung, a small town girl who gets dragged into the worl...