The male lead must attack me...

By Xiaoshuo_

--Song Manman transmigrated into a novel of a wealthy family and became a cannon fodder female supporting rol... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 39

1K 21 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 39 · ?

    Song Manman lowered his head to look at Shen Yan suspiciously, watching his expression condense and gradually become ugly.

    She hesitated and said: "You..."

    Shen Yan closed his eyes, the atmosphere just now had dissipated, he couldn't say what he wanted to say, he opened his mouth, and the veins on his forehead were throbbing.

    He raised his jaw to look at Song Manman, slightly tightened his arms around her slender waist, and then silently hugged her down.

    The next second after the volley, both feet stepped on the ground, Song Manman was a little strange, obviously what Shen Yan wanted to say just now, why did he suddenly become so strange.

    She tilted her head to look at Shen Yan, only to find that Shen Yan's brows were tightly furrowed, as if he was enduring something, with an ugly expression, but he remained silent.

    Song Manman:?

    The two looked at each other, and there seemed to be a thousand words in his eyes, but he didn't say a word.

    Until they returned home in silence, Shen Yan didn't say a word.

    When Song Manman received the squatting squat and watched squatting around her happily, but there was still no sound, she immediately knew what was wrong.

    If she didn't know that Shen Yan was normal, she would have thought he was like squatting, unable to speak.

    When Song Manman was squatting there to play with him, from the corner of his eyes, he saw Shen Yan standing in front of the window, looking out of the window in silence, for some reason, his back looked a little melancholy, as if he was affected by something. hit.

    Song Manman: Why do you suddenly feel worried.

    She came to him with her arms in her arms, and asked hesitantly, "What's wrong with you?"

    "..."

    Silence is the best Cambridge tonight.

    Shen Yan's drooping eyes just happened to meet the squat in her arms, and then squatted without a trace, his round eyes seemed to be curious.

    Shen Yan: "..."

    He scowled, silent.

    Seeing that he has been silent, Song Manman curled his lips and muttered, "You don't want to say it."

    Although she was curious about what happened, but if he didn't say anything, Song Manman didn't bother to ask, and turned around and left. .

    Hmph, don't say it if you don't say it, maybe she has to rely on her eyes to understand.

    And Shen Yan looked at her back, exhausted physically and mentally.

    At that moment, he strongly wanted to increase Song Manman's favorability to 100%.

    ...

    When she woke up the next day, Song Manman yawned and went downstairs, seeing Aunt Chen laying out breakfast, she asked casually.

    "Hey, Aunt Chen, isn't Shen Yan here?"

    Logically speaking, Shen Yan would usually sit there and wait for her at this point, and he was used to seeing him at a glance. Not used to it.

    Aunt Chen turned around, and then replied: "Madam, I don't seem to have seen Mr. Shen."

    Song Manman was taken aback, thoughtful.

    Sitting at the dining table, sipping milk, she took out her phone and looked at the WeChat chat interface, hesitating for a few seconds.

    Rijin Doujin: 【Where have you been? ]

    Less than ten seconds after the message was sent, there was a reply: [Abroad, on a business trip. ]

    Song Manman suddenly realized that she almost forgot that Shen Yan was going on a business trip a few days ago.

    The next second the phone rang.

    Song Manman shook her hand, the phone almost fell off, she pressed it to answer the call.

    A low voice came from the other end of the phone: "You're awake."

    "Well, why did you wake up so early." Song Manman bit his spoon, a little puzzled.

    Shen Yan on the other end of the phone paused, he sat there the whole night without sleep until the system's punishment time expired.

    "It's nothing." Shen Yan's eyebrows jumped slightly.

    Song Manman pouted, she now felt that Shen Yan must have concealed something from her.

    "I'll be back in three days."

    "Okay." Song Manman took a sip of milk and replied slowly.

    "Then I'll hang up."

    "Yeah."

    After hanging up, Song Manman bit the spoon and began to think about what Shen Yan was hiding from her.

    At this moment, the system suddenly called out: [Manman, do you still remember our mission. ]

    Song Manman paused, and replied nonchalantly: [I remember, what's wrong. 】

    The system tentatively said cautiously: 【...that is...if your 200 million is gone...what will you do...]

    The thin silver spoon slowly bent down.

    The system immediately shut up, and shrank back in embarrassment, how could it dare to mention this matter.

    Song Manman took a deep breath, and calmly told himself, it's okay, the plot is not irreversible, as long as the hero and heroine can heal in the end, everything is possible.

    But she also remembered Shen Yan's strangeness during this period of time, since she traveled through time, the situation frequently appeared, and he was completely different from him before.

    The more Song Manman thought about it, the more something went wrong.

    How could a person who hated his wife for a year change his attitude in the blink of an eye.

    Song Manman squeezed the spoon tightly, and asked the system suspiciously: [Has the hero changed? You are a system, your system should be able to know such unscientific things. ]

    Novice. The first time to perform a task. The rookie. The system replied weakly: 【... probably not. 】

    It wanted to say that it didn't know, but it was a little embarrassed to say it, lest Manman would think it was a little trash.

    The novel was given to it by the superiors, and its task is to let the host follow the content of the plot, and it doesn't know anything else.

    Song Manman, who was sitting there, fell into deep thought.

    Song Manman didn't come back to her senses until the waking squat rubbed against her calf. She bent down to pick up the squat, stared at it intently, and murmured to herself, "Then ask him again when he comes back." Be clear."

    After making up his mind, Song Manman felt much better.

    ...

    But at night, Song Manman, who was lying on the bed, couldn't feel better.

    Her eyes were wide open, and she held her belly in disbelief, then her face wrinkled into a ball, her lips were a little dry and white.

    Why is it so painful to come to my aunt? !

    Song Manman was in a trance, it was the first time she felt the pain of a big aunt coming from someone else, she had never experienced it before, she came and went in a hurry, without any waves at all.

    But she never expected to experience it today, as if someone had punched her lower abdomen several times, it was nothing more than a thousand cuts.

    Song Manman: Help, come and kill her!

    She clutched her lower abdomen and didn't dare to move, for fear that her whole body would be stained after the turbulent waves passed.

    There was a glass of brown sugar water on the bedside table, but it was already cold. She thought she would feel better after taking the medicine, but found that it was useless, it was just a little psychological comfort.

    Song Manman sighed.

    She was the only one in the big room, and she was awake alone in the villa. Looking at the empty room, Song Manman felt a little depressed, and pulled the cup to cover her face without being bothered.

    Tell yourself: It’s okay, it’s okay, it won’t hurt when you fall asleep, yes, it must be like this.

    At this time, the mobile phone on the bedside table rang.

    "..." Song Manman didn't want to move.

    Ten seconds later, Song Manman, who was lying under the quilt, slowly stretched out a hand, fumbled on the bedside table, and soon found the phone.

    She glanced blankly.

    Oh, it's Shen Yan calling.

    Song Manman was a little annoyed and in a bad mood, so he pressed the answer button slowly.

    "Manman?"

    "Yeah." Song Manman hummed weakly.

    As soon as her voice rang, Shen Yan on the other end of the phone immediately noticed something, and said in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

    Song Manman held his belly and turned pale, "It's okay."

    "Are you sick?" The chair on the other end of the phone The sound of being pulled away sounded, and his tone was a little hasty.

    Song Manman glanced at the dark night outside the window. It should be daytime on Shen Yan's side at this time, which means he should be busy.

    She clasped her lower abdomen with a little force, and then said nonchalantly: "No, I'm just going to sleep, I'm a little sleepy."

    I don't know if he believed it or not, Shen Yan was silent for a few seconds.

    Song Manman wailed silently, endured it for a few seconds, and then said to the small interface who had been counting the number of times on the phone: "I'm going to sleep, good night."

    After saying good night, Song Manman remembered that he It is daytime.

    But soon a deep and reassuring voice came from the other end of the phone: "Good night."

    After hanging up the phone, Song Manman looked at the hangup interface for a while, sighed, stuffed the phone under the pillow, and quickly closed his eyes, Trying to completely forget the pain in the lower abdomen.

    Her hand kept pressing on her lower abdomen, and she, who liked to toss and turn, had to lie flat on the bed without moving.

    She didn't know when she fell asleep. The quilt covered her head and she huddled in the warm quilt, her brows were furrowed, and she seemed to be sleeping a little restlessly.

    I don't know how long it took, and she felt in a daze as if someone lifted the quilt, and a trace of coolness slipped into the bed. Even in her sleep, Song Manman was a little unhappy, frowning and closing her eyes. .

    Immediately after the next familiar warm breath approached, Song Manman subconsciously shrank into his arms without opening his eyes.

    Shen Yan who hurried back was slightly stunned.

    He lowered his head lightly and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Song Manman glanced at him in a daze, and then said a little sullenly: "Stomach."

    Shen Yan was a little at a loss, and asked cautiously: " Let's go to the hospital, okay?"

    "No."

    "It's okay, it will be fine in a few days."

    "A few days?" Shen Yan's pupils shrank slightly, his brows were furrowed, it is possible that the pain will last for a few more days.

    "I'll call the doctor." After saying that, Shen Yan planned to get up and call the doctor.

    But before he moved, Song Manman suddenly grabbed his finger, with a sleepy and depressed tone: "It's just an aunt, it should be normal."

    Shen Yan was stunned for a while.

    He hesitated for a moment, then stretched out his hand and tentatively placed it lightly on her lower abdomen, and said in a low voice, "Would it be better if I

    cover it for you?" His palm was hot, and when he covered it, he didn't know if it was The illusion, Song Manman seemed to think, really worked.

    She asked strangely, "Aren't you on a business trip?"

    Shen Yan covered her stomach with downcast eyes and concentrated on covering her stomach, and responded to her with a low voice: "Well, I'm worried about you."

    "How do you know me..."

    Song Manman was a little Confused, because the pain in the lower abdomen has decreased a lot, but the sleepiness has also decreased a lot, so I couldn't help asking.

    "Your tone." Shen Yan raised his eyes to look at her, frowned and said: "Don't hold back when you feel uncomfortable in the future, tell me, you know?"

    "... Oh." Song Manman, who was "rebuked" by him, was a little aggrieved, and slowly sighed while pinching the edge of the quilt.

    Shen Yan lowered his eyes and gently rubbed her stomach, seeing her complexion gradually improved, his tight jaw slowly relaxed.

    "Do you want to go back?" Song Manman suddenly thought of something, he left his work and hurried back, he should go back immediately.

    Shen Yan paused, pursed his lips and said a word.

    "..." Song Manman glanced at him, not knowing what to say.

    The warmth from his lower abdomen was continuously transmitted from under his palm, and Song Manman, who was lying on the bed, was drowsy.

    In a daze, she heard Shen Yan Xiao? saying to her: "Manman, can I sleep?"

    Song Manman was a little slow in thinking, if he didn't understand that he was going to sleep, he would just sleep, why did he ask her, and then she went ? Hmm, a few words.

    The next moment, Shen Yan fell asleep beside her.

    Shen Yan, who "went into the bed" in an upright manner, slept beside Song Manman, put his hands on her soft belly, and gently rubbed her, watching her peaceful sleeping face, her indifferent eyebrows and eyes gradually softened.

    ——It was past ten o'clock when Song Manman woke up the next day .

    When Song Manman saw that there was no one beside him, he was stunned, thinking in a daze.

    Could it be that she had a dream last night?

    Actually dreamed of Shen Yan?

    Song Manman sat on the bed with a dull expression on her face. Because of her aunt, she didn't want to go down.

    at this time.

    Someone knocked on the door.

    "Come in." Song Manman thought it was Aunt Chen, so he didn't look back, sitting on the bed absent-mindedly, not knowing where to look.

    At this moment, a familiar voice brought her back to her senses.

    "Is your stomach still hurting?"

    Song Manman immediately turned her head back, and when she saw Shen Yan in home clothes standing there with her things, she was stunned for a moment, and said hesitantly, "You came back last night?"

    "Yeah." Shen Yan put the things aside She sat on the table next to the bed, looked back at her and said, "Get up and eat something."

    Song Manman: Okay, she wasn't dreaming.

    Song Manman looked at Shen Yan and hesitated for two seconds: "Then you last night—"

    "Manman, I agreed with you." Shen Yan looked into her eyes and explained seriously.

    Song Manman:?

    She was a little confused, after she agreed, she just wanted to ask what time Shen Yan came back last night.

    Seeing that Song Manman didn't speak, Shen Yan pursed his lips and explained slowly.

    The meaning is probably because before Shen Yan promised that sleeping with her in the future would definitely require her consent.

    Then Shen Yan asked yesterday, and she agreed.

    Song Manman: "..."

    She looked at Shen Yan suspiciously, is that so, why didn't she have an impression.

    "Okay, Manman." Shen Yan stood up calmly, began to change the subject, and arranged the breakfast, "Get up and have some breakfast."

    "...Oh."

    Because the shoes were there, Song Manman climbed down from the bed, but Maybe because she was upset last night, she took off her shoes and flew far away.

    "..."

    Song Manman stepped on the floor with bare feet, and went to put on the pair of Feiyuan slippers. The floor was cold, and Song Manman shrank back.

    And Shen Yan, who had just finished making breakfast, saw this scene from the corner of his eye, frowned, walked over and put his hand under her armpit, picked her up and put her on the bed.

    He frowned and said, "Don't step on it with bare feet, you'll catch a cold."

    "I'm not going to wear it..."

    I don't know why Song Manman was a little weak, but she felt that it was not her fault, she just wanted to go and put on her shoes, and she regained her confidence, raised her chin and opened her eyes to look at him.

    Shen Yan frowned, but quickly backed down in the next second, "I'm sorry, it's my fault."

    He turned around and took back her slippers, put them in front of the bed, raised his eyes and said, "It's ok Come down."

    His series of behaviors made Song Manman a little stunned, and he gave him an awkward look, and muttered, "Well, I shouldn't step on the floor, but I'm used to it.

    " It changed all of a sudden.

    Shen Yan helped her put on her slippers, then led her to the bathroom, filled the water for her with downcast eyes, tested the temperature and said, "Okay, let's     wash     .

    " When she came out, she found that Shen Yan was no longer outside, she was startled for a moment, subconsciously scanned the room, but did not see his figure.     Song Manman was puzzled, did he go back directly?     Seeing the steaming hot breakfast, Song Manman lost her appetite. After a few mouthfuls of porridge, she opened the door and walked out.     As soon as she reached the stairs, she saw the familiar figure in the living room still standing there.     Song Manman's eyes brightened slightly.     And Shen Yan at the bottom was helplessly looking at Shen's mother in front of her, pinching the center of her brows, "Mom, Manman is not feeling well today."     Shen's mother rolled her eyes and snorted coldly: "I know, I know, I'm not malicious." Mother-in-law, Manman is not feeling well, so I can force her out."     Originally, Mother Shen just wanted to go shopping with her daughter-in-law, and when she saw her best friend dressing her daughter like a doll, Mother Shen also felt a little bit intentional movement.     Although she doesn't have a beautiful daughter, she has a beautiful daughter-in-law.     Then Mother Shen couldn't wait to come.

    Unexpectedly, the daughter-in-law just happened to be unwell today, Shen's mother thought about it regretfully, it seems that she can only wait for the next time.

    At this moment, when she saw Song Manman who had just walked to the stairs from the corner of her eye, she froze for a moment.

    At this time, Song Manman was wearing a large water-blue pajamas, his face looked a little tired, and his hands were unconsciously resting on his stomach.

    Unwell, wearing flat slippers, spacious and comfortable pajamas, with a tired face, holding his stomach.

    Not knowing what to think of, Shen's mother's eyes lit up, and she blurted out excitedly: "Manman, are you pregnant?"

    Song Manman: "..."

    Shen Yan: "?"

    Song Manman's mind went blank for a few seconds, and she still Before she could react, she saw Shen's mother slap Shen Yan excitedly, and said loudly: "Didn't you see Manman standing there? How dangerous is it? Hurry up and help her up."

    "..."

    Song Manman came to his senses ,, cold sweat Lingling, quickly wanted to explain, she raised her foot and was about to go down.

    But seeing her actions, Shen's mother became even more worried, and secretly scolded her son for being stupid and not considerate at all.

    Shen Yan was silent for a second, and after glancing at his mother, he lifted his foot up and came to Song Manman's side. Under Shen's mother's "fierce" gaze, he helped Song Manman down the stairs without saying a word.

    Song Manman twitched the corners of his mouth, then glanced at Shen Yan, Xiao? muttered: "Why didn't you explain to Mom."

    "Go down and explain." Shen Yan was helpless.

    As soon as she got off, Shen's mother immediately stepped forward, supported her arm, and said worriedly: "Be careful."

    When she was helped to sit on the sofa, Shen's mother stood up and frowned at Shen Yan: "Father!" What are you waiting for, hurry up and call the doctor."

    Seeing her daughter-in-law's pale face, Shen's mother felt that she was not in good health and must be mended.

    Song Manman winked at him.

    "I see, Mom." Shen Yan nodded in response.

    Song Manman:? ? ?

    She looked at Shen Yan in disbelief, but saw that his eyes did not change, then looked away, turned and left.

    Turning around to leave, Shen Yan thought thoughtfully: Aunt Manman's pain must be caused by her body, so she just called a private doctor to check her up.

    Song Manman, who "encountered a backstab", looked at Shen Yan's leaving back in a panic.

    She gritted her teeth and cursed secretly: Even if you don't explain it to her, you can't just acquiesce to his mother's words, so it will be even more difficult for her to explain.

    Seeing Shen's mother's worried expression, Song Manman fell silent, then raised his hand to hold her hand, and sighed, "Mom, please don't get excited."

    Shen's mother froze for a moment.

    "Mom, I'm really not pregnant."

    "Ah, then you..." Mother Shen hesitated to speak, because Manman's appearance was exactly the same as when she was pregnant with Shenyan, she subconsciously thought that Manman was pregnant.

    "I'm really just not feeling well." Song Manman bent his lips and explained the reason to Shen's mother.

    After listening to it, Shen's mother was a little regretful and happy, but she couldn't bear to say anything when she saw her pale face, so she comforted her: "It's okay, you are still young, you can conceive whenever you want."

    "... Alright." Song Manman was silent.

    at this time.

    Shen's mother didn't know what she thought of, and suddenly asked: "You and Xiaoyan didn't sleep in separate rooms, did you?"

    Song Manman, who was still sleeping together last night, replied without guilt: "No, Mom."

    "Really. "Mother Shen Xiao? Muttered.

    "Then why has there been no movement for so long." Shen's mother was a little strange.

    She didn't know why her son and daughter-in-law got better, but when they were in the deep house, the relationship between the two seemed so close and familiar, she subconsciously thought that they must have been getting better for a long time.

    How could there be no reaction at all for such a long time.

    Thinking about what she thought of, Shen's mother suddenly widened her eyes, looked at Song Manman suddenly, and murmured: "My son, he can't do it, right?"

    Song Manman:? ? ?

    She opened her eyes wide, swallowed, and looked at the shocked mother Shen in a daze.

    This guess is too awesome.

    Why didn't she think of it, she can definitely say that Shen Yan can't do it, and throwing the blame to him won't solve it completely!

    ——And

    after going out to make a phone call, Shen Yan, who came in with a private doctor behind him, clearly heard what his mother said.

    His forehead was throbbing with veins.

    He can't, the three words "crazy" are like a shadow in his mind, and he can't get rid of them.

    The doctor on the side had a delicate expression.

    I thought what his mother said was enough to make people feel unbelievable, but I didn't expect that the next moment, I saw his wife holding his mother's hand, expressing her words and saying a word: "Mom, you guessed right, Shen Yan, he is indeed... alas."

    A sentence of alas is like a thousand words.

    Shen Yan: ...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 472 61
Dressed in ancient sadness and cruelty The heroine, stepped on the teleportation array at the beginning, and was sent to the villain who had been sea...
1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
69.9K 1.5K 55
Jiang Susu suddenly had a dream, and found that she was in a dog-blood novel, and she was a professional fault-finding female supporting role who rep...
38.9K 1.3K 14
✧ - 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥? "easily scared?" "not of...