The male lead must attack me...

By Xiaoshuo_

--Song Manman transmigrated into a novel of a wealthy family and became a cannon fodder female supporting rol... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 25

1.2K 14 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 25 · ?

    While the bathroom was still closed, Song Manman stood up quickly, then decisively opened the door and walked out.

    Song Manman, who came to the corridor, finally calmed down after being blown by the breeze. She took a deep breath, then quickly found the person in charge here, borrowed a phone to call Shen's personal doctor, and told him the exact location before letting go. Take a breath.

    ...

    in half an hour.

    Song Manman? Standing somewhere in the banquet and sighing.

    At this time.

    There were two women blocking her way, and one of them was one of the candidates for the Shen family's daughter-in-law along with An Xue.

    Originally, she thought that An Xue would eventually marry into the Shen family. Although she was unwilling, she didn't think too much about it. At most, she was a little jealous of An Xue's good luck.

    But she never thought that the one who married Shen Yan was not An Xue, but also the daughter of an unknown nouveau riche family. Doesn't this mean that she is not as good as this woman? This is slapping her in the face.

    They didn't see that Shen Yan came with Song Manman, so they deliberately stopped Song Manman, and said mockingly: "Hey, why is Miss Song staying here alone? Did you hear that Shen Yan would come and came here on purpose? I guess ."

    "Tsk tsk, you don't have to think about it, it's not the first time we've heard of this kind of thing, some people are really thick-skinned."

    They looked at Song Manman's beautiful and dazzling face, a little jealous , sparing no effort to despise her.

    Song Manman silently listened to them say some words that were exactly the same as in the original text, and waited for them to finish.

    However, Song Manman didn't speak, but they were a bit aggressive, and said with a sneer: "But what's the use of being thick-skinned, you still get disgusted by others."

    The friend next to her pretended to be surprised and said, "Oh ?Really?"

    The two seemed to be singing a double reed, and the woman in the pink dress said: "Of course, no one in Shangjing knows how much Shen Yan hates her, and she is the only one who shamelessly pesters Shen Yan."

    "Really ? , then it looks like this divorce will happen sooner or later." The friend of the woman in the pink dress covered her mouth with an exaggerated expression.

    The woman in the pink dress looked contemptuous, then raised her chin and said maliciously to Song Manman: "That! Of course."

    How dare they be so bright? The big irony of Song Manman is naturally because of them Not only does she have a family background, but she also knows that Shen Yan despises Song Manman, the daughter of an upstart, she can only swallow her anger when facing them.

    And they knew that what Song Manman was most afraid of was Shen Yan's divorce from her, but they insisted on using this matter to poke her heart, which can be described as sinister.

    But just when they looked at Song Manman triumphantly, thinking they could see her angry but helpless look, they saw her raise her eyes and look at them casually, her slightly squinted eyes looked oppressive.

    There was a thump in their hearts. For some reason, they always felt that Song Manman's appearance seemed familiar to someone.

    System: [Very well, the next thing in the plot is your bluffing show of affection, but you met the heroine again. Feeling guilty and angry, you deliberately tripped the heroine and took the opportunity to slap the heroine. 】

    Song Manman raised his chin slightly, and sneered arrogantly: "Oh, it's none of your business whether I get divorced or not."

    "You—" The faces of the two were ashen. interrupt.

    Song Manman raised his hand to gently caress the diamond necklace around his neck, and the arrogant expression of the vicious female supporting role appeared vividly at this moment: "Who said my husband hates me, this is my husband bought this necklace for me specially." It

    was bought with the male lead's money =The male protagonist bought it specially=Blushing to show affection.

    nothing wrong.

    As soon as these words came out, a trace of shock flashed in the eyes of the two women, they stared at her jealously, and subconsciously said: "Impossible, how could Shen Yan give you something."

    The woman in the pink dress had a distorted expression on her face and said, "It's just a few million necklaces. What's there to be proud of?"

    Song Manman raised his chin, and the arrogance in his eyes made the two of them furious, their faces turning green and pale. like a palette.

    ...

    and listening to their dismissive tone towards the millions, a waiter standing next to them holding the tray suddenly clenched the edge of the tray, staring at the box in Song Manman's hand.

    She is Tong Xuan.

    As in the dream, she did not hesitate to make her friend allergic to come here just to reenact the scene in the dream, and it was just like in the dream, the man seemed to have been drugged and left, she couldn't help but followed him.

    But she was almost discovered halfway, and when she came out after hiding, she found that the figure of the man had long since disappeared.

    Tong Xuan came to those familiar doors from memory, pressed the door handle and walked in, but found that there was no one inside. She searched all the places in the room, but she couldn't find the girl who was supposed to be in the house like in the dream. The Shenyan of the □□.

    She was afraid that the reality would be different from the dream, so she stayed there for more than ten minutes and still didn't find anyone.

    She left that room in a daze, and when she finally sorted out her mood and forced herself to calm down, she came to the lobby and was absent-mindedly working, but when she heard these words, Tong Xuan's mind froze, and a trace of jealousy disappeared. The sound climbed to my heart.

    Tong Xuan held the tray tightly, watching the woman enjoying everyone's envious eyes and wearing a priceless necklace, while she was running around for a salary of several hundred yuan, she bit her lip stubbornly.

    "Why is it always like this." Tong Xuan stared at them closely, bit her lip and murmured.

    Then she didn't know what to think, she raised her head suddenly, and then gently touched her little face, as if she was trying to muster up the courage to do something.

    "It's nothing, but it's just to bring everything back to normal." Tong Xuan lifted her head and breathed a sigh of relief, persuading herself not to feel guilty.

    At this moment, a girl behind accidentally bumped into Tong Xuan, and the girl immediately apologized and said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, are you okay?"

    Originally, Tong Xuan almost fell, but seeing the other party's persistent apology, she bit her Biting her lip, the most important thing is that the people here are either rich or noble, and she can't afford to offend them at all.

    Tong Xuan felt depressed, and it took a long time before she said, "It's okay."

    The girl immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

    When Tong Xuan left with the tray, the girl in the gown immediately patted her chest, took out her mobile phone and squatted in the dark, and said to the mobile phone on the live broadcast: "Wow, I just bumped into a beautiful young lady, but young lady She is beautiful and kind-hearted and doesn't care about me."

    ——See, the clothes she is wearing should be that of a waiter, I didn't expect her appearance to be quite good.

    ——Hahahaha Youyou quickly pointed the camera at the hall, hurry up, let us know what the Kangkang Auction has.

    ——Yes, yes, I really want to see what the world of the bosses is like.

    The girl shrank back into the dark corner, and said to the audience in the live broadcast with a smile in a low voice: "I know, but, I came in secretly, so I can't be found, otherwise it will be miserable."

    After speaking, the girl pointed her mobile phone at the center of the banquet, however, the next moment, the comments in the live broadcast seemed to explode suddenly.

    ——Damn it! Great beauty! !

    --Mother! I saw a real beauty, woo woo woo, I'm promising.

    ——Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, zoom in and let me see the beautiful sister! !

    The girl Youyou was a little puzzled, and when she looked at the same thing, she blurted out the word shit, covered her mouth and said to the camera excitedly: "Oh my god, she's so beautiful, she doesn't look like a star, is she who? A wealthy daughter."

    The woman in the center of the banquet was wearing a silver waist-cut dress, which wrapped her graceful figure. Her slender waist seemed to be unbearable to grasp, and her long black curly hair, like seaweed, was lazily cascading down, making her skin even more beautiful. Creamy.

    This is a beauty, and more importantly, a coquettish and charming Yujie beauty.

    Especially when Youyou adjusted the angle and aimed it deliberately, the popularity rose to a new height in an instant.

    ——Ahhhhhhhhh I'm dead!

    ——Ah, ah, a blood letter begging her to debut!

    --Seconded.

    ——Thinking too much, did you see what she was wearing? Taking it out casually would scare people to death, would a wealthy daughter run to become a star!

    ...

    Some people wailed and some focused on the beauties and watched the live broadcast intently. After all, opportunities are once in a lifetime.

    While they were admiring the beauty, they suddenly saw a familiar waiter walking towards the beauty with a full glass of juice.

    Someone recognized it.

    ——Hey, isn't this the kind-hearted young lady who was bumped into by the anchor just now

    ——she's so cute!

    After finishing this small plot with the two of them, the next step is to play with the heroine, but it seems that every time it will collapse by accident.

    At this moment, Song Manman noticed the heroine appeared from the corner of his eye, and walked towards her, the most important thing was to hold the juice as in the plot.

    The system almost wept with joy: 【I knew the heroine would definitely not lose the chain. Later, you deliberately trip the heroine and let the juice from her hand pour on you, and then you slap the heroine again. 】

    Song Manman took a deep breath, eager to try: 【Don't worry, I will never let the plot collapse this time! ]

    Just when Song Manman was getting ready, the heroine who had been walking steadily staggered suddenly, and the juice in her hand splashed straight towards her.

    But it seemed that because of the deviation, the juice only splashed from her side, and only splashed a little on the edge of Song Manman's shoes.

    Song Manman looked at the situation in front of him, feeling a little dazed for a moment.

    No, she hasn't tripped on purpose yet.

    The system said firmly: [It was just an accident, and it happened to fit the plot. 】

    The heroine seemed to be a little surprised, but it was only for a moment, and soon stood up with a flustered expression, and quickly came to Song Manman's side, saying sorry in a panic.

    The system excitedly said: [Quick! humiliate her! Slap her! ]

    Song Manman: [... I know, don't get excited. 】

    She pondered for a while, then quickly entered the state, and said in a disgusted tone: "Are you blind, such a wide road must go to me?" The

    next moment.

    Song Manman took a deep breath, and silently said a few words of sorry in his heart, then showed a arrogant and arrogant look, bit the bullet and raised his hand.

    When Song Manman's hand was only a few centimeters away from Tong Xuan's cheek, the heroine suddenly fell to the ground and covered her face as if she couldn't bear the slap.

    "..." The

    system seemed to have its worldview shattered, and said dumbfounded: [Fuck? ? ]

    Song Manman hesitated: 【...It seems to fit the plot just right. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
6.4K 139 26
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞 ...in which two girls attend sixth form and backs...
78.8K 3.5K 15
in which the heir to the throne of south korea, kim taehyung takes his chance and befriends soojung, a small town girl who gets dragged into the worl...
69.9K 1.5K 55
Jiang Susu suddenly had a dream, and found that she was in a dog-blood novel, and she was a professional fault-finding female supporting role who rep...