The male lead must attack me...

By Xiaoshuo_

--Song Manman transmigrated into a novel of a wealthy family and became a cannon fodder female supporting rol... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 20

1.4K 29 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 20 · ?

    After Shen Yan uttered the last sentence, Song Manman's fingers on the edge of the door tightened suddenly, his expression cracked, like a thunderbolt from the blue.

    Song Manman tried to struggle: "Actually, I think—"

    But before she finished speaking, Shen Yan suddenly raised her hand to support the door, and then, under Song Manman's bewildered gaze, she opened the door openly and left Come in, and then walk to the bed with a natural expression.

    Seeing the pink sheets and quilts, Shen Yan stopped hesitantly, but the lack of sensation in his right arm made him choose to ignore this trace of disgust.

    Shen Yan was wearing black pajamas and sat beside the pink bed, then patted the side of her side, slightly nodded to Song Manman with a sluggish face, and said, "Come."

    Song Manman stood there blankly, subconsciously backing away She took a step, and her whole body was almost against the door. She swallowed hard, and tried her best to say: "...This is not good."

    But Shen Yan didn't think there was anything wrong, he glanced at After glancing at the clear "5" above Song Manman's head, he said casually, "Didn't you try so hard to marry me, why don't I let you get your wish now, huh?"

    "..."

    Song Manman leaned against the door and fell asleep. The corner of the skirt was twisted into crumpled by her, she hesitated and said: "But we are progressing a little too fast..."

    Obviously the male protagonist in the novel has always hated the female supporting role, let alone sleeping in the same room and lying on a bed. bed, even if they live in the same room, they don't want to.

    But Shen Yan, who heard this sentence, seemed to be overwhelmed. He didn't care, and said calmly: "Hurry up, I don't think so."

    "..." Song Manman has nothing to love, and regrets why he made such a fuss in his company today When he got off work, he still owed a word and went home together, otherwise he wouldn't have fallen into this situation.

    Seeing that Song Manman had been refusing to come over, Shen Yan was a little steadfast, frowned and called out her name in a more emphatic tone: "Manman."

    "Come here."

    "...Understood, why are you urging me?" Song Manman muttered in a low voice, and then walked towards him as if dying.

    Song Manman purposely bypassed Shen Yan who was sitting on the outside, went inside and climbed onto the bed, quickly retracted into the bed, covering his face with only a pair of eyes staring at him vigilantly.

    Shen Yan, who was sitting on the outside, turned his head and glanced at her, then pushed back the quilt and sat in with a natural expression.

    Song Manman quietly moved inside, and there was a long distance between the two of them.

    When Song Manman felt that it was not enough and wanted to shrink in, Shen Yan suddenly said, "Where is your hand?"

    Although Shen Yan didn't know why Song Manman obviously didn't love him, his affection for him was even higher than that of strangers. It is not as good as it is, but it has never shown it, but has been deliberately showing an appearance of loving him, but at least it is still beneficial to him.

    Hearing his question, Song Manman was a little confused, so she blinked, then slowly stretched out a hand from under the quilt, and waved it slightly: "Here."

    "Why—— "Song Manman's doubtful words stopped abruptly.

    Seeing that the hand she just stretched out was suddenly grabbed by Shen Yan, the moment the cold hand held her, Song Manman couldn't help shivering, it was as if she had just been soaked in ice water For a moment, she subconsciously forgot why Shen Yan held her hand.

    Shen Yan looked down at the hands they were holding. Her hand was white, tender and soft, with slender fingers, which could be just wrapped in his palm.

    And his cold and unconscious arm gradually began to warm up from the moment it touched Song Manman.

    But at the next moment, the little hand that was on his palm suddenly pulled away without warning, and the biting cold feeling began to condense again.

    Shen Yan frowned slightly.

    He looked down at Song Manman who was lying under the blanket, then reached out and put the hand she had just retracted back into his palm.

    This time, Shen Yan didn't let her simply put it in his palm as before, but quietly held her hand with downcast eyes, and inserted his fingertips between her fingers, bending slightly.

    It wasn't until the palms of the two of them touched and their fingers were intertwined that they clasped tightly. Then Shen Yan raised his eyes to look at Song Manman, and said slowly, "Just sleep like this     .

    "

People clasped their hands, and the whole person was not well.

    She twitched subconsciously, but she was still held firmly by him, refusing to let go, and Shen Yan's cold hand at the beginning became hot in just a few seconds.

    "..." Song Manman resisted the urge to curse, gritted his teeth and said, "Okay." The

    two held hands and slept in the same quilt, but there was a huge distance between them. The quilt originally belonged to her alone. Being occupied by another person, Song Manman felt uncomfortable.

    Song Manman sneaked a glance at Shen Yan who was sleeping next to him, and the dim light streamed down on his face. Compared with his usual indifference and indifference, the sleeping posture with long eyelashes drooping down at this moment seemed a bit pure and gentle.

    She sighed faintly, feeling the tightly clasped hand under the quilt, forced herself to ignore it, and slowly closed her eyes.

    "..." Song Manman was very depressed.

    Forget it, you have to be dedicated to your work if you get paid, isn't it just holding hands and sleeping all night.

    Tolerate 200 million for a while, take a step back, and the life of a rich woman is just around the corner!

    She bears it!

    —

    about ten minutes later.

    After falling asleep, Song Manman relaxed her eyebrows, her curled eyelashes cast a faint silhouette under the light, half of her face was covered by a quilt, she looked quiet and well-behaved.

    And Shen Yan, who was supposed to be asleep, slowly opened his eyes, and there was no trace of tiredness in his eyes. He turned his head to look at Song Manman, who was sleeping peacefully, and the corners of his lips curled up unconsciously.

    At this moment, Song Manman, who was sleeping on his back, seemed restless and uncomfortable. He wanted to turn to the right but couldn't because his left hand was being held.

    She closed her eyes and wrinkled her small face, as if she was a little unhappy in her sleep, and the next second, under Shen Yan's astonished gaze, she turned over to the left and snuggled into his arms.

    The softness in his arms made Shen Yan freeze his body, he subconsciously looked up at the clock on the wall, half an hour away, he pursed his lips and slowly moved back a little.

    Shen Yan's stiff body relaxed after the softness in his arms left.

    But in less than half a minute, Song Manman, who was originally huddled under the blanket, nestled into his arms again.

    Shen Yan: "..."

    He glanced at the more spacious space behind Song Manman, and then at the precarious situation behind him, which was almost close to the edge of the bed, and fell silent.

    Shen Yan sighed, took a deep look at Song Manman who was buried in his arms, looked tired, and slowly closed his eyes.

    ——The

    bright and clear moonlight gradually disappeared, replaced by warm and bright sunlight, shining in through the gaps in the curtains.

    Song Manman's sleeping position is not for a very quiet person. Her hands are slightly curled up on the chest of the person beside her, and her legs are even more unscrupulously resting on his lap, so that the whole body is almost hanging on him.

    And Shen Yan, who was beside her with long eyelashes drooping, was lying on her side in a quiet sleep, with Song Manman's hand on his pillow, his chin lightly resting on the hair on top of her head, and his other arm around her waist.

    The two people who are sleeping peacefully at this moment seem to be very close, like glue.

    The dazzling sunlight gradually moved from the end of the bed to the head of the bed, shining on the faces of the two people next to each other.

    Song Manman frowned, moved slightly, and nestled his head into the opponent's arms to prevent the sun from shining.

    And her movement woke up Shen Yan beside him, he slowly opened his eyes, raised his hand to block the glare of the light, and frowned to wake up.

    He looked down at the person curled up in his arms, slightly startled, gently held her slender wrist, and then sat up.

    At this time, the mobile phone on the bedside table buzzed, the sound was not loud, but it was a bit ear-piercing in this silent room.

    Shen Yan lowered his eyes subconsciously to look at Song Manman, and when he saw that she was only frowning but turned over and continued to sleep, a smile flashed in her eyes.

    He picked up his phone, and when he saw the nine thirty displayed on the phone, he froze for a moment.

    And the caller was the assistant Xiao Zhang.

    Shen Yan pressed to answer.

    The assistant Xiao Zhang on the opposite side first called out cautiously: "Mr. Shen, good     morning

    ."

The manager and the few people waiting for the president's signature nodded.

    They breathed a sigh of relief and stood there quietly waiting.

    The assistant Xiao Zhang glanced at the few people who were looking eagerly at the side, then clicked on the loudspeaker, and then asked respectfully: "Mr. Send it over?"

    After speaking, he was relieved, but it wasn't the slightest shock to find out that Mr. Shen, who always came to the company on time, hadn't come at half past nine today.

    Hearing assistant Xiao Zhang's words, Shen Yan was slightly stunned, frowned and raised his hand to rub his temples, he leaned against the head of the bed and said lightly: "No, wait for me to go to the company."

    "Okay, Mr. Shen." Assistant Xiao Zhang The others breathed a sigh of relief.

    Just as he was waiting for Mr. Shen to hang up the phone, he suddenly heard a bang on the other side.

    Song Manman curled up in the bed, and there was a buzzing sound in her ears, and the sound of someone talking constantly, which made her a little irritable.

    She moved her hand, but felt the temperature of human skin. Song Manman froze, her pupils shrank, and she sat up subconsciously, raised her leg and kicked it.

    boom!

    Shen Yan, who was sitting on the outside holding a mobile phone, was kicked off the bed by Song Manman unexpectedly.     Shen Yan, who was kicked out of bed, was in messy clothes, his whole body was stunned, the veins on the back of his hands were bulging, and he gritted

    his teeth and said, "Song Manman, what are you doing?"

Shen Yan on the ground took another look at his foot that had not been retracted and froze.

    Song Manman quickly withdrew his feet, sat in the middle of the bed, his hair was messy and his face was upright, he immediately pretended to be wronged and slapped him: "I didn't mean to kick you out of bed, you didn't sleep with me before, I'm not used to it."

    "Heh." Shen Yan sneered.

    Feeling guilty, Song Manman sat on the bed and wrapped herself in the quilt, and then quietly buried herself in the quilt under Shen Yan's gaze, only the hair twirling on the top of her head could be seen.

    When Shen Yan stood up, he realized that the phone hadn't been hung up yet, so he hung up directly with a cold face.

    As for the assistants on the other end of the phone line, looking at the call that was ruthlessly hung up, their eyes were dull, and they stared at the phone in shock, terrified.

    Ah this.

    They seem to know something they shouldn't know.

    They: "..." On the

    surface, they were crying and thinking that it was over, but they couldn't help thinking in their hearts: I didn't expect that Mr. Shen, who seemed so indifferent and strong, would be kicked out of bed by his wife. It seems that Mr. Shen's family The status is clear at a glance.

    The author has something to say:

    double update tomorrow, okay~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 130 4
you armor is similar to Seiya when you transform.
11.4K 286 28
"Somehow I can trust him..." "My heart began to beat fastly, but at the same time it ached pretty bad." "I did it so I could protect them!" "I will...
17K 165 33
Su Changzhao resolutely chooses to hug his thigh after transmigrating into the nine-thousand-year-old who has power over the government and the publi...
69.9K 1.5K 55
Jiang Susu suddenly had a dream, and found that she was in a dog-blood novel, and she was a professional fault-finding female supporting role who rep...