Twisted Wonderland Specials

By Memesuga01

Just some specials about Todoroki-chan and her friends in TW {Cover by: mx_dottore} More

~Special 01~
~Special 02~
~Special 03~
~Special 04~
~Special 05~
~Special 06~
~Special 08~
~Special 09~
~Special 10~
~Special 11~
~Special 12~
~Special 13~
~Special 14~
~Special 15~
~Special 16~

~Special 07~

3.1K 93 18
By Memesuga01

Requested by: rinalee101. Sorry for the late upload, I got sick, then I tried to type but my bf would distract me lol. But I hope you enjoy it!

Plot: Todoroki-chan meeting the TW boys relatives during Parents Day.

-3rd POV-

Parents Day. The day where family of the students come to visit their kids and see how they are doing in school, revisiting old memories from their time at the school, and meeting their kids friends. Though, unfortunately, no one was here to see the Todoroki twins or Grim, since they didn't remember their family or their family was from a different dimension.

(Y/n) watched from the window, seeing parents and younger siblings hug the students. She looked down at her necklace, opening the small locket and seeing a picture of her smiling siblings and on the other was her mother with a soft smile. She sighed softly.

Shoto on the other hand was in his room, comforting Grim, who felt sad that he didn't remember none of his family members or at least his mother.

The young girl closed the locket and walking out the dorm, wanting some fresh air, but was immediately hugged by someone.

"(Y/n)!! I want you to meet my family!" A happy voice said, making her look and see a familiar white haired male.

"Kalim-senpai." She said, before noticing all his family members, making her eyes widen, 'So many siblings...' She thought.

The two older adults smiled, before walking up to the girl, making the girl squint.

'Now I see where Kalim-senpai got his bright smile...'

"Thank you for being Kalim's friend. And a beautiful girl at that." The older woman said, smiling at her.

The older male nodded, "Kalim always seems to talk a lot about you. Almost like a crush on you."

Kalim blushed a tiny bit, "Wha-!"

"Kalim-sama!" A female voice called out, making the two teens look and see a girl.

The said male eyes brightened up, "Najma! Good timing!"

The girl smiled and looked at the dual haired girl, her eyes brightening, "You must be (Y/n)! Jamil has talked a lot about you." She grinned, as her brother blushed.

"Najma..." Jamil said in a warning tone, making her look at him with a grin then back at the girl.

(Y/n) nodded, "Yes, I'm (Y/n). Nice to meet you."

"I'm Najma. We talked when you were in Scarabia."

The girl blinked before nodding, remembering her, "Oh, right. It's really nice to finally meet you."

Najma smiled, and grabbed her hands, "I have so much to tell you about Jamil!"

Jamil grabbed his sister, "Sorry, (Y/n)." He mumbled, dragging her, "C'mon, we have to meet up with our parents."

"But—"

"No."

"Fine." She pouted, then waved at the dual haired girl, "Bye, (Y/n)!" She said, as the other girl returned the gesture.

Kalim had went off with his parents and siblings to show them around, leaving the hero alone.

(Y/n) blinked a bit, 'They're very lively...' She thought, before continuing her walk.

-----

As the hero walked, she felt someone hug her leg, making her look and see familiar small lion ears.

"Oba-tan!" Cheka happily exclaimed.

The girl's eyes sparkled and picked up the small cub, "Cheka. My favorite little lion." She said, rubbing her cheek against his, making him giggle.

"Che—Oh? Who's this?" A voice said, making the two look and see an older male with lion ears and tail on him.

"Papa! This is Oba-tan! Oji-tan's mate!" The small kid said.

The girl's eyes widen a bit, "Ah, I'm not his mate...I'm his friend."

The male laughed, and pat the girl's head, "It's all right. I'm Farena Kingscholar, the older brother of Leona." He said.

She gave a nod, before bowing a bit since she was holding Cheka, who was playing with her hair a bit, "I'm (Y/n) Todoroki, your majesty."

The male chuckled, "No need. A friend of my brother's always welcomed with open arms."

"All right."

"Oba-tan! Can we skate again? I wanna skate again! It was so fun last time!" Cheka said.

"If it's all right with your father. I don't want to keep you away from him for too long."

The small cub looked at his father with sparkling eyes, "Can I?"

The male chuckled, "I'm afraid not, little one. We have to find your uncle, then we will have to head off."

The small kid pouted, "Okay..." He looked at the girl, "Oba-tan! Promise to visit? I wanna show you around! And I want to introduce you to mama! She's very nice. She'll like you."

The dual haired girl smiled, "Yes, I'll visit. I promise, Cheka." She said, then put him down.

The boy grinned, then grabbed his father's hand, "Let's go find, Oji-tan! I want him to marry Oba-tan already!"

Farena chuckled and looked at the girl, "Do think about my brother. He may be the looker, but the personality is quite unique. See you when you visit, (Y/n)." He said, then followed his son, who was pulling his hand.

The girl blushed, but it was barely noticeable, 'Leona-senpai? Never really thought of a relationship...it's always been training.' She shook her head, walking off, 'I can't think about it now. I'll leave here and go back to my world, back to training...'

-----

(Y/n) hummed softly, before bumping into someone, "Sorry." She apologized, before looking to see Riddle, who looked like he was under so much stress, "Riddle-senpai?"

The said male snapped out of his small trance and looked at the girl, "(Y/n)."

She tilted her head a bit, "Is something wrong?"

He looked at the ground, "My mother is here..." He mumbled, "She's around speaking with teachers, but I don't know how she'll react if she sees me."

"You haven't seen her yet?"

"No. Whenever Parents Day happens, she goes straight to the teachers before coming to see me."

"I see. But you seemed stress."

He looked at her, "Because she'll know I've been eating tarts or sweets!" He pokes his cheeks, "I have grown chubby here. She going to find out."

"Eh? I don't think so. You look quite handsome just as you are. If you gained weight, it's fine. I still like you, senpai. I don't really care for those types of things. If your mother gets angry because of it, I'll be here for you." She said, as the male blushed brightly.

'She likes me? It can't be romantically, right? (Y/n) must like me as a friend...' He thought.

"Riddle?" A voice called out, and the male instantly tensed up.

"Mother."

The older woman looked at the girl, "Oh? And who are you?"

"I'm (Y/n), ma'am. Friend of Riddle-senpai. I go here."

"They let a girl here? That's quite absurd. It's an all-boys school after all."

"Yes, I understand that it is. But I come a different world, so I am waiting on Mr. Crowley to find a way for me back home."

"So you're magicless."

"Yes, but I have a quirk."

The woman's head tilted, "A quirk?"

"My power basically." She said, activating both sides at the same time, shocking her, "I can control fire and ice."

"Interesting..." She mumbled, "Are you academically studious?"

"Yes."

She smiled, "Ah, I'm glad you're friends with him." She then turned to her son, who still had his back to her, "Riddle? Aren't you going to greet me?"

The said male turned towards her, "Hello mother." He said, as her eyes widen and pinched his cheeks.

"Your cheeks have grown quite a bit. Are you eating sweets? If so, I'll have a talk. You have to keep up with your diet, Riddle. I told you before you left home." She scolded.

"Ms. Rosehearts. Don't scold him, he's his own person, not a doll that you can puppet. He will learn from his mistakes."

The woman looked at her, a very piercing glare, "He disobeyed my rules!"

"On the contrary. He followed your rules at home. Here, he doesn't follow anyone's but his own rules. He's the dormleader of Heartslabyul and a very good one at that. Plus, you may not want to hear this, and I apologize Riddle-senpai in advance...but from all your strictness, he overbloted. You're the reason he lost control of his magic."

Her eyes widen, before looking at Riddle, who slightly flinched, "Over...blot? Riddle...Is it true?"

The red haired male slowly nodded, "Yes..."

"I'm sorry. I should've been less strict. I just wanted you to follow in the footsteps of your father and I. To be successful."

"I understand, mother. But as (Y/n) said, it got overbearing and I lost control."

"I see."

(Y/n) nodded to herself, glad that she could help them a bit, 'Riddle-senpai's mother is quite the control freak. Similar to father...' She looked at the male, 'We may come from different worlds, but have similar stories. I hope to one day see what will become of him in the future. He will probably follow his parents footsteps or make his own path. Either way, I will support him.' She thought, turning her back, beginning to walk but was stopped.

"(Y/n)!" Riddle called out, making her look, "Thank you." He smiled.

She smiled and nodded, before walking off, "I met so many people...I guess Parents Day isn't so bad." She said, smiling to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Daisy By Sin

Fanfiction

3K 144 9
TokyoRevengersXQinShiHaung!Fem!Reader PAUSED
1.4K 60 3
➟ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 An object can caused several chaos. - •☆•- Record of Ragnarok x FemReader