Two Unlikely Worlds: The Hell...

By ClayNotDead

A lost soul wandering the human world, trying to find a purpose in their otherwise meaningless life. A fellow... More

The Day Before [Copy-Pasted]
The Fight [Copy-Pasted]
Meeting Them [Copy-Pasted]
First Day
A Psycho Family?
Everyone's Insane Here-..
A Plan, A Plan To Stay Away From Them.
A 'Calm' Night, I guess?
A Trip, And A Talk.
A Day In Bed.
Getting 'Comfortable' In This Hell
A Day To Do Whatever, And For The Two Of Us [LONG]
Ending The Bloodline Here.
Back In 'My' Bed.
A 'Me, Myself, And I' Day. [Rushed-?]
Family Fun Night? Why not.
Let's Try This Again, Shall We?
Holiday Set-Up.
Happy Birthday, I guess.
Christmas Chaos
A New Years Night Out [LATE ASF]
"Mama, I'm An Escapee!"
A Totally Normal Day.
Keeping That Idiot Bestie Safe. [Short :'D]
Sunday Morning Service Chaos, Because Religion Screws People Over.
Valentine's Day Mission Gone Wrong.
Now Look Where That Got Me, A Place Where Secrets Unfold. [Short,& Mostly Chats]
Liu's A Kind Soul, And Avoiding 'Training' Any Way I Can.
They'll Wait For Me, In The Darkness Of My Dreams.
Training Day! Except It Doesn't Go As Planned...
Mission Fails, Alternate Universes, And Half-Assed Confessions.
Hanging Out In Another Universe Can Be Kinda Fun?

Visiting A Friend, And Sneaking 'Home'

2 0 0
By ClayNotDead

After everything that happened yesterday, I went home with Toby and we settled down for a few hours, me setting up everything I got from the stores, and him probably getting yelled at for stealing Slendicks credit card, can't blame him though..-

But my mind was racing that night as I laid in my... Bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Gloria, and my old house, which was now basically abandoned since my parents, well... Weren't around to live in it anymore.

I sighed and pulled out my phone, scrolling on social media for a few minutes before getting bored.

'Why don't I finish that old house off? And say sorry to Gloria while I'm at it-..' I thought to myself as I laid there, before grinning, sitting up, getting out of my bed, and walking over to Toby's.

I peeked over his side to see him dead asleep, and I smiled to myself as I started getting ready to leave, finding my new binder, and getting my stuff together.

"Night-time adventure, here I come." I mumbled to myself as I finished getting ready, and started heading for the door.

I took a quick glance over my shoulder before walking out of our room's door and heading for the front doors.

-

"Where the fuck even is her house??" I groaned to myself as I walked aimlessly around what I figured was Gloria's neighborhood.

"Now I know why I never tried to find her house, THIS is why." I continued complaining as I blindly walked around.

"Ash..?"

"The co-"

"What are you doing here??"

I turned to see Gloria sticking her head out of her door, and I was relieved to see her.

"To kill you..."

"Wh-"

"A reunion, of course! You need to lighten up sometimes."

I walked towards her, and before I could get inside she pulled me by my arm to her room.

"You aren't supposed to be here, you know that!" She whisper-yelled as she drug us both into her bedroom, shutting the door behind us.

"What? I can't say hi to my best friend, and apologize for making her faint?" I asked, pulling my mask down and smiling.

"You could've texted it to me."

"Sure, sure... I'm also here to set fire to my old house, wanna help?"

"Really getting to the point there, huh?"

We both looked at each other for a second before giggling a bit, and I pulled her toward her window.

"We could just go out the front door, you know! I don't have to jump out of a window like you diddd!" She pleaded as I opened up her window and started pushing her out.

"Nah, this is more fun, now... I'll be down behind you, don't just leave me!" I smiled as she turned to face me before jumping down.

"Now let's hope this doesn't end like when I fell down that flight of stairs.."

"What?!"

"Nothing~."

-

After a few minutes, we made it back to my old house, and I pulled a bag out of my sweatshirt pocket and walked under the caution tape, and through the front door, my best friend trailing behind me.

"What are you planning?" Gloria asked, finally catching up to me.

"I'm getting everything I want, which isn't much, before burning this place to the ground. I ended the bloodline, so why keep this hellhole?" I responded, heading up to my bedroom, Gloria still following me.

"I mean, why get rid of all of the memories?"

"You mean memories of years of abuse and hell? No thanks."

"Alllright, well, since you're getting everything you want, why not get something that'll remind you of your parents?"

"I mean, my dad was a douche."

"Your mom?"

".....Fine, one thing."

"Thank you~!"

I glanced back at her as I was shoving some of my clothes and room items in the bag, and I started thinking of what I could get that was small but still reminded me of the good times with my mom.

Soon I had gotten everything that I wanted and I shoved the bag into Gloria's hand as I pulled out my matches and started walking out.

"Wait! Your parent's room, there must be something in there, right?" Gloria quietly shouted to me as I passed their room, her still behind me.

"You'll never let me forget anything, will you.." I smiled a bit as I turned back and slowly opened the door to their room.

"Nope!" She chuckled a bit as she followed me inside, looking around at the now taped-up mess of a bedroom.

"I wonder how no one's figured out it's me yet..."

"They have, you've been on the news."

"I'm a criminal now?"

"Yeah.."

I stopped rummaging through the drawers and turned to face my best friend, now looking at the floor with a sad expression.

"No matter what, I'll still be your best friend, and I'll make sure nothing happens to you... Nothing." I muttered to her, and she smiled a bit before hugging me tightly.

After maybe 15-20 seconds, I started pushing myself away from her.

"Oookay, that's enough for now, I've gotta finish what I came here to do." I smiled, and she just nodded and stood there as I went back to searching.

I turned back around after a few minutes of looking around and smiled as I held up a choker-looking thing.

"You think I could pull this off? I think my dad gave her this, but I don't know if it would work for me-." I asked, holding it up to my neck and looking at Gloria.

"Since when have you, the great Ash, been worried about appearances?" She smirked as she looked at what I had in my hands.

"My chest? Other than that, you're right."

"True, true. Well, if you want my opinion, you'd look great with it on, work it- What's your new name?"

"Black Heart."

"Work it Black Heart, work it well! And don't let others tell you otherwise."

"Thanks Glo, I'll wear it!"

"Mhm!"

After a couple of minutes of me struggling, I managed to get it on, and I pretended to be a model by walking down a fake runway and posing.

"Woo! You look great, Heart!" Gloria cheered as she clapped for me as I twirled back around for the third or fourth time, she was having fun and so was I, even if I was basically in my mom's murder scene.

"Don't know why you and Toby keep calling me Heart, but who gives a shit?" I chuckled as I came back and gave her a soft hug.

"Who's Toby? Is it a boy you liiiike?" Gloria joked as I came out of the hug and crossed my arms.

"I don't like him, he's just my work partner."

"14-year-olds shouldn't be working you know, but stiiiillll~."

"I do NOT like him!"

"Suure~."

I stuck my tongue out and started walking past her out of the door.

"I was kiddingg!" She squealed as she followed me down to the front door.

"I know, I just think it's funny your following me around like a little dog." I grinned as I looked over my shoulder to see her with a surprised look on her face as I got to the door.

"You coming? I'm setting this place ablaze."

"Huh-? Oh, yeah-."

Soon we were both standing on my front lawn, and I smiled as I took off my face gear, handed it to Gloria, and struck a match.

"Goodbye father, goodbye mother, goodbye to all those hellish memories, goodbye to all of you..." I muttered to myself as I hurled the match into the grass in front of the house and start lighting everything on fire.

I blindly reach into the bag that Gloria's still holding and pull out a picture of all three of us when I was younger, and I smile as I look between the flaming mass and the picture, which is a bit lit up by the fire.

My eye starts to feel a bit weird, but I just close it and ignore it as best as I can.

"I'll never forgive you, but I hope you rest in some peace, I may continue the line of Reenstra's someday, but not today..."

A little while after it started and us just watching the flames engulf everything that I've known, we start to hear sirens in the distance, and we start to take off towards the back of the house to hide for a bit.

"Alright, we have to get you back home, and me back to the mansion so I'm not in jail by morning."

"No, all you have to do is get back to your new home, I'll be fine."

"What? What do you m-"

"Shush, go, I'll be fine! I don't want you in jail, now go!"

I didn't say anything, I just took my stuff back, nodded, and hugged her a bit before running off in the direction of the first while waving back at her.

"I'm so fucked, I'm so fucked, I'm so fucked..." I mumbled to myself as I could feel myself slow down, but I knew I lost anyone that could've been following me.

How did I know? No clue, but somehow I just knew.

Soon I saw the mansion in sight, and I breathed a sigh of relief as I slowed down a bit.

Once I got to the doors I took a minute to catch my breath before heading inside and falling asleep as soon as my head hit that damn pillow.

"That's enough wasting time, time to fall asleep." I whispered as I slowly opened the doors, but before I closed the doors I could've sworn I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.

Oh well, who cares? I just want to sleep...

Once I got back to my shared room, I immediately fell onto my bed, not bothering to take my stuff off.

I put the photo down on the nightstand next to my bed, and threw the bag on the floor before pulling my boots off and just throwing those on the floor.

"The fact I'm still wearing my binder is something for future me to worry about, for now, I'm sleeping." I mumbled under my breath before turning onto my back and letting sleep take me.

I'm glad I burned that place down to the ground, I've wanted to since I got here.

Yeah...

[Sorry for late chapter, system stuff ehe- -BH]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 4K 22
in which, a college girl finds herself falling for a spirit. OR in which, two dreamchasers unite over death. 𝖺𝗇 @diorlogy π—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—…. (slow updat...
286K 6.5K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
79.2K 1.2K 16
[completed] You're (y/n), a not so regular girl with a not so regular life, you're only friend went missing, you were mute, you got abused, you were...
37.1K 948 24
He killed his dad, found a new home, finally settled in, even made some new friends. What else? Oh yeah, and watched his crush get brutally murdered...