Deedar ❤️

By punjabi_kudi

a journey from i don't love you to I love you the most 💕 More

characters 💖
2💖
3💖
4💔
5💔
6💔
7💔
8💔
9❤️
10💔
11❤️

1💖

1.6K 150 35
By punjabi_kudi

Knock knock ...

Avika was pretending to sleep... While Sana was sitting on her study table making notes ...

She was disturbed by the knock on the door but realised that who can be on the door at this time ...

She sighs and opens her room's door ...

He barges in immediately clear the door behind himself ...

Shukar hai khol diya tune ... Agar paanch minute late hoti na toh wo Hitler warden dobara aa Jani thi ... Uff ... Acts like wiping off the sweat from his forehead

Sana : dramebaaz ... Kya kaam hai ? ...

Sid : yaar wo physics ke notes de na ... Kal submit karne hai yaar ...

Sana : haan le toh le par agar ye gayab hue ya phate toh dekh Lio phir ... Warns him

Sid : haan haan thik hai ...

They were talking ... When listen a knock on there door .... looked at each other widening there eyes ...

Hitler warden .... Whisper yelled

He panicked ... While she wakes avika ...

Sana : avika... Tu gate khol just say that Sana washroom main hai ...

Avika : arey par ...

Sid : bol Dio Na yaar pls ... Holds Sana's hand taking her in washroom closing the door behind ...

That was the only place where they can hide other than the room of two girls is very small yet Sana had attachment with her room as in this room ... She and sidharth had spend a lot of moment together ❤️

Avika sighs to be in his good list ...

She opens the door ... The warden barges in ...

Where's sana ? ... Asked in her cold voice

Avika : she is in washroom miss ... She hesitates a little

Warden : is there anyone else except you two avika ? ... She asked coldly as she had a serious problem with Sana even though Sana is the topper... But still she had some serious issues with her.   

No ...n.noo miss ...

Warden : ok ... I will take a round again ... And sleep you both .. i don't want you both to be awake all night ... She said glaring at avika then at the room ...

Goes out ...

Here in washroom

Sana : dukhi kar rakha hai tune ... Pagal kahi ka ..  har roz ke tamashe hai .. jab school time hota tab lafandargiri se hat ke ye bhi yaad rakhliya kar ... Pagal ... Ab kal physics notebook submit karne ki last date hai ... Or tujhe kya lagta hai tune raat hi raat main kar lena hai complete pagal kahi ka ... She rolled her eyes .... He just always land both of them in a serious problem

As she is the only person ... Whome sidharth talks with ...

And maybe that's also the reason warden has problem with Sana ..  she thoughts while sidharth rolled his eyes ..

Sid : dimag mat sada na yaar kar lunga main ...

Dekh lenge kal ..  she retorted smirking ...

He was annoyed ... With his gadhi ... While they had knock on the door ... Both of them looked at eachother horrified but then listening avika's voice ... A sense of relief calmed both of them.   

As both of them get out ... Sana thanked avika.   

Avika : jaldi niklo sidharth abhi warden dobara round lagane ayengi ..

Yeah I know .. he retorted casually getting out of the room ... While she smacked her head ...

Jis kaam ke liye aaya tha ... Wo toh karke hi nhi gya ..  gadha kahi ka ...

............................

She exactly knew on which time warden will come on their floor so she sneakd out of her room ... And made her way to his without making any noise. . 

She knocked on the door and boys groaned ...

While sidharth opened the door as he was already pacing here and there in stress realising that he didn't bring out the physics notebook

Opening the door he was surprised yet took a deep breath of relief

Ahh thank you Sana ...

Thank you shank you mat bol ... Copy le or jaldi bata time kitna hai ...

Shit ... Bas do minute hi rehte hai ... Andar aaja.... He opens the door when she denied ...

I will sneak the way out ... Tu kaam karle ... Her hand reached to his as she slowly held out his palm ...

Good night ... She said and smiled running back to her room ... While he chuckles ...  With her he felt relieved

He felt good sharing his thoughts with her ....

Though she is a close shell for anybody else ... But with him she is an open book ...

And that thing always swelled his heart that he has a place in her life of that person whom she can share anything with ...

........,.

Sneaking in her room she get on her study table as she needs to complete her notes ...

After sometime she completed with her notes then sat down infront of the window in her room ..

Her eyes filled with tears ... She is 16 only ... Misses her maa alot ...

Sana : I miss you maa ... I misss you bachu ... She take out a small picture of her maa and her bachu ... Her dogu ... She only goes home to look at him .. her bacha nad her maa Is very important for her ...

She slowly kissed the picture and sleeps as she was exhausted....

.....................

The next day ... They were attending there first class which of English ... As their English teacher is very boring

(mine too ... You all will not believe ... That she takes three days ... To.read an eight line poem ... Ufff 🤌🏻😬)

As sidharth sat down on the last bench Sana was sitting with avika in the middle ...

Avika looked at him.as he gestures her to call Sana ... She makes a face but hides it and taps Sana ... Who was engrossed in listening the lessen which teacher is reading ...

Sana looked at back ... Where avika gestured ... Sidharth looked at her pleadingly ... Taps the seat beside him ... Telling her to come .. and sat behind her Sana chuckles seeing his expressions and slowly sat with him ... Harsh looks at both of them ... Though he never hated anything ... But ...there bonding hurts him ...

Sana just sat down with him ... He slides the physics notebook infront of her ... And whispered

Kaam kar de ...

Main kyu Karu ? ... Raat ko copy leke gya tha na ? ... Phir abhi main tera kama bhi Karu ... Itni velli dikhti hu main tujhe ... Hat ... Khud kar warna maar kha ... She said huffing ...

Abey yaar ... Dimag mat sada ... Kaam kar de yaar tujhe pata toh hai wo physics wali satki hui hai ... Ek hafte Tak class main nhi ghusne degi yaar. ..

Main nhi kar rahi ... She nods in no ...

Please ... He makes a puppy face melting her in seconds ....

Kutta ... She rolled her eyes and started doing his work ...

He smiled sheepishly ... Looking here and there ... He gestures Rahul to come along with him through his eyes ...

As he walks out of the class by asking the teacher that he is going to drink water ..

He left looked down through the balcony ... And smirked as he sees class 10th boys playing the basketball

Rahul too looked at him smirking ...

And both of them got down ...

Sidharth and Rahul walks upon a group of boys ...

Haaan ... Kaise ... The leader of the group said in rage as Rahul and sidharth were gunde of the whole school ... But ... These boys were trying to open there secrets to principal

Dil nhi bhara kya principal ki daant kha kar ... Jo yaha muh utha kar chale aaye

Kyu bey chotu ... Kuch jyada Shan panti nhi ho rahi ... Jitna hai na utna hi reh samjhe ... Warna ye jo tu apne image banane ki koshish kar raha hai na ... Sab fail ho jayega ...

Said Rahul dangerously

Oh main toh dar gya ... Said one of the boys ...

Darna hi padega ... Sidharth walks ahead to the leader ...

Tu hi tha na wo ... Jisne kal Sana ko pareshan kiya tha ? .. tu bey chotu junior hoke senior ki ragging karega ? ... Itni aukat hai teri ? ... He roared ...

Or teri himmat bhi kaise hui uski taraf dekhne ki bhi ... Bohot Shana samajhta hai khud ko ? ...

Haan samajhta hu ... Kya karlega bol ... He comes closer and holds sidharth's coller ... While Rahul smirked ...

Sidharth punched him hard ... And he falls on the ground ...

He corrects his coller ...

The other boys tried to beat him but it was not affecting him a little ...

By punching he bruised his knuckles which started to bleed heavily ...

Soon the teachers came to stop them ... Warden to came and separated them ...

Kya kar rahe ho dono ... Is this a fish market ? ... She yelled at both of them
..

Mam inhone ladai shuru ki hai ... Said 10th boys acting innocent while sidharth smirked at them ....

Arey ma'am ... Pange lenge ... Toh ladai toh hogi hi na ... Maine thodi na kaha tha ... Ke ye log bulaye mujhe ... Main toh Pani peene aaya tha ... Pange inhone khud liye toh maar toh khayenge hi ...

He smart flipped all the tables towards them smirking ...

Hmmm ... It's been days i. Getting your complaint class 10th boys ...

You all have been in a bad list of every teacher's eyes ... That's why we were cancelling all the sports period for you all ... In the next two weeks ...

Go to your class ... Class 10th ... She yelled ... All the students sulked while the boys glared the smirking sidharth

And sidharth pls be calm.... Agar wo log kuch keh rahe the then you should have involved is rather then beating them ... Aage se i don't want this behaviour of your understood ? ...

Yes ... He nods his head ... And looked up to see Sana looking at him ... Frowning ... Her gaze was on his bleeding hand ...

He blinked his eyes as she nods he head in disbelief

.........................

It was lunch time and sidharth was sitting alone on the last corner of the school which is still building ... He sat on the stairs ... Holding his hand ...

While she comes behind him ... As huffs ... As she sees him sitting ...

She holds his hand ... And caresses the bruises ... While he hissed in pain ... The blood dried but they were paining him ... She pulled him with herself ...

Without even talking to him ... he frowns ...

She took him to the sick room ... But the teacher is busy in the reception setting records so Sana pulled out the first aid box and wiped hus bruises with antiseptic he was hissing all the time ...

She rolled the bandage around his scars and left his hand ...

She keeps the first aid box and walks from there silently ...

He too walks behind her calling her ...
.but she was no where to stop ... When he holds her from her arm ...

Kya hai ? ...  She said rudely ..

He was taken aback by her rude sound ...

Kya hua hai tujhe ? ... Abhi kya kiya maine ? ..

Maine tujhe kitni baar mana kiy ahia sidharth Lada mat kar ? ... Phir kyu ladai ki tune ... Meri value toh ahi nhi koi phir main kya baat Karu tujhse bol ? ... Her eyes welled up

Arey yaar ... Ab tereko chedega ya bakwas karega toh main toh bilkul chup nhi rahunga ... Maine dekha tha .. kal wo kaise tere par cheap comments kar raha tha ... Tu mujhse kuch nhi chupa sakti ...

He said softly yet sternly ... While she looked down ...

Chorh na ... Maine ignore kar diya tha ... Bhad main jaye mujhe farak nhi padta unse ... Mujhe farak padta hai tujhse ... Bekar ki ladaiya mat Kiya kar ... Dekh chot lag gyi na ... She shows him his knuckles ...

Acha thik hai ... Ab chup hoja ... Looks at his wrist watch

10 minute bache hai lunch over hone main ... Chal canteen chalte hai ... Agla period toh waise bhi us khadoos ka hai ... Bunk maar lenge

Yaar sidharth tujhe pata hai na ... Wo duniya idhar ki udhar kar degi par tujhe ya mujhe har kone se nikal ke layegi ...

Or kaam kar diya hai maine tera toh phir kya tension ... De Dio copy ...

Kar diya ... He was surprised

Hana beech main se kuch points kat diye the na ... Chota kar ke likh diya ... She giggles ...

Waise bhi tu padhta toh mere notes se hi hai na ...

Haan ... Thank you yaar chal ab ... Holds her hand taking her to canteen ...

While she looked at him smiling ...

......................

Here the first update of deedar ... I hope you all liked it ... ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 21.3K 35
A beautiful love story of Sidharth meer and Shehnaaz Shah ✨
75.3K 9.2K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
5.3K 380 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz ❤️
24K 2.7K 31
Bawre Kuch Khayalon Mein Bachkane Se Sawalon Mein Sang Rahiyo, Sang Rahiyo Samjhe Na Duniya Tu Toh Mujhko Samjhiyo Dil Nasamajh Hai Dil Ko Kuch Bhi N...